Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo (115450 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by kenearth50(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
rexesq:

Same here bros. I knew I'm not alone in this. Many say I should open a church that that is my calling, but I ignore cuz I feel that God does not communicate with those that mount pulpit alone..

I don't know if it's a gift or just a vivid of my imagination but sometimes I see things which are gonna happen later..

The one I saw yesterday was shocking to me cos it's like I've seen that moment like 3 years back and I was shocked cos it happened just as I saw it earlier.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by obowunmi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
You never answer the type of Babalawo you be.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Azularis: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
God has a purpose for your life. The devil also had a plan for your life. Spend time to know God and he would direct your path.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by knowyaself2(m): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Christianity is not a bed of roses.
The way to Heaven is narrow way. And only few people are on it.
To follow JESUS you need to be ready to " Carry your cross" and follow him.
To Follow JESUS, you need to be Ready to deny yourself and anything or anyone and follow him.

To Genuiely follow JESUS, irrespective of whatever inconveniences and evil that men do to you, you look up to Christ and not to them. Men can fail at anytime! Your Dad, mom, twin or whoever can fail and frustrate you. But in all these you look up to GOD and Depend on him.

JESUS said if you look back from following him, you are not fit for the kingdom.

Christ and babalawo have nothing in common. That is an act of going back to the gods of your father's house

If you are following GOD and you get distracted because of Vanities, what to eat, what to drink, etc , you are not fit for Heaven.

Brother You have missed the track. You have left the narrow way to the broadway.

Don't let anyone Deceive you with gratifications. Eternity is a Personal Race. If you want to be with JESUS, then u need to return back quickly to HIM and ask for Mercy and Forgiveness.

And the Enemies Submitted Program of the Lords Chosen coming up June 11th and 12th in Lagos is an opportunity for you to return to Christ and make Peace with Him.
Do all u can to be there.

You don't understand the guy's implications of the story - the true Gods have won him over; he will go on to serve them, and he will see results. Cheers
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Eastcoastboy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pickieox:

That bible character called sky God is a racist pig, a fvcktard, a rapist, a genocider, an hedonist, a partial being, and a confusionist. Anyways, the sky God is an acronym for "gold, oil and diamond." It is an acronym the white supremacists used in stealing Africa resources over the years. Jesus is also a tool created by this guys especially by Emperor Constantine. Make your research and stop spewing thrash on this forum abeg.

We were once like you, we were once xtian until we started to question everything. Foreign religion (Xtianity and Islam) is the death of Africa.

I really don't care. Witg child like obedience will I follow and love him.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Truejihadistont: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you read at all?

Were you blind at where he visited other Christians for deliverance?

Don't you think if he was delivered from those strange voices this story won't be here?

Did you see how he was treated by the Church? Y'all hypocrites.

Don't you think if he was treated well this story won't be here?

Again did you read?

Did the Church made an attempt to restore his faith?

You were quick to type he was a Christian because of material things? What did the Church do after some money was transferred (by error) to his account? Recall they never tried to restore his faith.

Religion should increase your reasoning and not diminish it undecided

Now sit, relax, read the OP again and think. Don't be like righteousness2 the bigot undecided

Before you go on and on, recall that you only heard his own side of the story, you never bothered what the church's side of the story sounds like.
Yeah, it's opportunity to bash the church,go right ahead!
That's what you're born for...iranu
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by emmysoftyou: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
honour7:
You are blaming God for not saving u at the time of need, but from your write up God saved you but you did not see it because you were blinded.

You went to your pastor to borrow money but they rejected you, borrow oh not give I am emphasising, you were not given, but you posted it on Nairaland and out of divine providence someone you did not know from Adam paid your hospital bill and even asked you to keep the change and you still do not see the hand of God in this, just because you were blinded.

Yes you have gifts, u can hear or commune with spirits or whatever but the Bible made us to understand that this are lesser beings, lesser beings do not solve problems they predict with the information available to them. Just like the case of Jesus, from information available to the devil he decided the best course of action was to kill Jesus, not knowing it was his death that would bring eternal life to mankind. What you have yielded yourself to are lesser spirits in the hierarchy of spiritism/spirituality. You took the easiest way out, when God was still training you. Spirits be telling you you were designed to serve them where they the one that created you.

For your friend you went to meet to deliver you that was wrong, very wrong, it would not work why because you really needed no deliverance, even if you did as you were passing through the challenges, I mean spiritual challenges, what you would have done was to meet the pastor in charge of your zone to explain to him, why because that is were you are planted as a Christian and you receive your food from, they would have figured it out with you.

I have a lot to type but let me just summarise by saying this your church owe you nothing, but God owed you everything because of his promises, the Bible said we should call on him in times of need not call on your church, you were under training from God and you just left it because of your unbelief. You would have become a great Man of God in the future but you settled for peanuts.

The truth is that, your body is telling you, you made the wrong decision, hence the reason for this thread.I were you the first thing I will do is to rededicate your life to God not to your church, look for another church with a strong Bible school, explain everything to them, ask to attend their Bible school because it is obvious you know nothing concerning the Bible may know the letters as a pastor but ( the letter kills, but it is the spirit that gives life). And seek the face of God.

Peace be onto you brother
this is the obvious Truth I have seen..

The fact is indeed an in depth to mankind..
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by rexesq(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
kenearth50:

I don't know if it's a gift or just a vivid of my imagination but sometimes I see things which are gonna happen later..

The one I saw yesterday was shocking to me cos it's like I've seen that moment like 3 years back and I was shocked cos it happened just as I saw it earlier.

My brother, that's why I said am glad not be alone o. Yours is even like 3 years back. Mine could be hours or even minutes before it happens. Sometimes I may have seen it before, its occurrence will only be a repeatition.

I am a great sinner unworthy of such graces. I can tell, if occurs, the exact wearing apparel, gesticulatuon and speech of the person, if it's about someone. I can explain, rather report vividly what the conversation will be all about. Who will say what and what the reply will be. How it will end. So when it happens, I'll just be bored because it is taking time to replay what I already know

3 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by delkuf(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
lereinter:

For him that's enough

May you not fall into temptation above your capacity

Eniti ija o'deba n'oun pe rare ni okunrin

Pray he recovers
We all fall into more serious temptations than what happened to him. I have backslided from the faith before but there is nothing in this world that will happen to me that will make me leave the faith and become a babalawo.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by babaireti(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Christianity is a hoax, fake with foundation built on deception and lies. Jesus was never a Christian, he never knew what they called Bible ,let alone attended any Church during his lifetime. So where are all these modern day Pastorpreneurs and followers getting their inspiration from? Lies, Scam and the quest for exploitation of the gullible minds called SHEEP or GOAT.
That was why the Jews in Israel always laugh and make jests of some Christians who go to Israel for Pilgrimage, they called them senseless,brainless and jobless, who are just wasting their precious time following the religion created by Apostle Paul for business purpose.
Have you ever wonders why all these so-called pastorspreneurs getting involved in ritual practices, because ,they need artificial powers to back up deceptive powers they claim to have

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by aktolly54(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Prosperous111:

It can never opened by itself. It takes some dedication to make it works
hmm....I understand

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truejihadistont:

Before you go on and on, recall that you only heard his own side of the story, you never bothered what the church's side of the story sounds like.
Yeah, it's opportunity to bash the church,go right ahead!
That's what you're born for...iranu

If you're so sure the Church did no wrong why get hotheaded?

Didn't Jesus told you to prioritize weightier matters such as justice and mercy?

undecided
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by honour7: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=Wisfem post=113512369][/quote]

You are right with your submission, but I am afraid in Nigeria especially in bigger ministries this is but a mirage which is not suppose to be, we are suppose to bear each other’s burden, that is why the devil is winning in Nigeria, that is why people join cult, because the church in general is not up and doing, for example there would be vacancy at your office you cannot tell your church member while a cultist will make everything possible for his kind to enter, The truth is that in Nigeria if you don’t read the Bible you can easily backslide as a Christian.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by lereinter(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
delkuf:
We all fall into more serious temptations than what happened to him. I have backslided from the faith before but there is nothing in this world that will happen to me that will make me leave the faith and become a babalawo.

Good
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by vannessa7(f): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

Miraculously, I and the 3rd guy obtained degrees in science and administration respectively; the first guy obtained a degree in theology and became the chaplain of a university Chapel.

But those days as a fiery Christian, I lost 40% of my hearing. The last time I visited the first guy of a chaplain, he needed me to source urgent 5k for him. Just this morning, the 3rd guy called me that he has bone fractures and is receiving treatment at the Ogbomosho general hospital. He needs money at least for feeding, but none is forthcoming. Let me add that the first guy is in Baptist, I was in Winners Chapel while the 3rd guy is a Mountain of Fire adherent.

Then I joined the ministry in Winners Chapel. Oratory is still my best physical gift -- those in Winners Chapel Adeeke, Iwo in 2005 will remember me by the name Yinka. I had studied the scriptures from "paali to paali"; prayer sessions I handled those days looked like wartime events. While in the university, I was sent to pastor a new church in another town and did so successfully. But when I started full-time ministry, what you would usually call hosts of hell came banging at my door. They would tell me what would happen the following day and they would come to pass. They would tell me Mr A was at my door while I was still sleeping by 6:30am and that would be so.

Later, those spirits told me why I am on earth, and if I neglect my path, I would regret being born. They said I'm a Babalawo by design. I quickly went on overdrive binding "thoughts that may setup their selves against God's knowledge and every disobedience..." Then I would hear strange laughter of a group of persons suggesting the spirits were many. Then I traveled to see a primary school mate who is making waves as a general overseer of a church. All his prayers or deliverance made no difference.

Then voices started threatening me and commanded me to go to a village whose name I never heard hitherto saying that someone is waiting for me there. I googled the name of the town and I found it. I went there because previous messages didn't fail. I met the person and the priestess gave a stern warning that refusing to work for the gods would be a deadly decision. I accepted the calling right away.

But divination is not that easy to learn. I know someone who spent eight years on it. I became a pro within five months by some rare twists of events and within nine months, I became a full-blown Babalawo.

I'm tempted to say that Christians practice something different from what the Bible taught me. In 2020, my daughter was on life support at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho. The bills were clearly beyond what my 50k salary could handle. I requested for help from the church hierarchy by calling the district pastor, and he said I should follow a correct route in channelling my request. I replied that I first of all called the area pastor who directed me and gave me his number to call. The district pastor started sounding offensive. That was why I came to nairaland and made a thread for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-baby

A nairalander sent a huge amount of money to me in the following thread to clear hospital bills.

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86385594

I tendered a resignation letter in Winners Chapel in 2021 with two weeks notice. Before the notice elapsed and till today, I never heard anything from them about my resignation. But when the district church mistakenly paid a sum of money into my bank account after I had left (that money ought to be sent to the current pastor of the church) I told the accountant and he asked me to refund it immediately. While working there, I never had any history of misconduct. They treated me as though I never existed; that action reduced me to a new low, lower than the basest of animals...

The following advice is indispensable: life is not all about money; you're here on a certain assignment.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5277426729005304&id=100002140864850

My experience is a bit similar to your own in that I was a church minister too and darkness refused to leave me alone, ancestral idol inviting me to worship it but I built a personal relationship with God through the holy spirit and even when death was nocking at my door I went to God in prayers of enquiry on what to do and I received psalm 27 which delivered me, I became a Muslim after powerful revelations and divine leading and I have since found rest from all those evil powers.
I want you to know that holiness is the only weapon that can deliver from satan permanently and islam enable this. Being holy in christianity is not easy because the purpose of the religion will be defeated which is to save sinners through another holy person and not you which means your holiness is not a must, this is deep and I hope anyone who comes across this will meditate on it. I have known that the closer you are to God the holier you get and that's why pastors and ministers in church have more anointing and are called servants of God and not of Jesus. With islam we go directly to God daily and this purifies us, it doesn't matter what anyone might say about terrorist etc, those are just satanic distractions so people don't come to islam. I have discovered that anyone that has the devil after them can only be permanently delivered through genuine islamic practice. Ask yourself what will happen to you in afterlife because all those gods you are serving have no heaven to take you to. God actually came through for you by allowing someone to pay your hospital bill from nairaland here, you should have sought the face of God personally on what to do before succumbing to become babalawo. Islam will get rid of all those evil powers permanently and if I were you I would have preferred to die than serve the devil and I did so several times, I had to declare that I stand with the three hebrew children that I would not bow to the graven image, please rethink.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Vabarah(f): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
You need a personal encounter with Christ like Saul - Paul.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by brighly: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
vannessa7:

My experience is a bit similar to your own in that I was a church minister too and darkness refused to leave me alone, ancestral idol inviting me to worship it but I built a personal relationship with God through the holy spirit and even when death was nocking at my door I went to God in prayers of enquiry on what to do and I received psalm 27 which delivered me, I became a Muslim after powerful revelations and divine leading and I have since found rest from all those evil powers.
I want you to know that holiness is the only weapon that can deliver from satan permanently and islam enable this. Being holy in christianity is not easy because the purpose of the religion will be defeated which is to save sinners through another holy person and not you which means your holiness is not a must, this is deep and I hope anyone who comes across this will meditate on it. I have known that the closer you are to God the holier you get and that's why pastors and ministers in church have more anointing and are called servants of God and not of Jesus. With islam we go directly to God daily and this purifies us, it doesn't matter what anyone might say about terrorist etc, those are just satanic distractions so people don't come to islam. I have discovered that anyone that has the devil after them can only be permanently delivered through genuine islamic practice. Ask yourself what will happen to you in afterlife because all those gods you are serving have no heaven to take you to. God actually came through for you by allowing someone to pay your hospital bill from nairaland here, you should have sought the face of God personally on what to do before succumbing to become babalawo. Islam will get rid of all those evil powers permanently and if I were you I would have preferred to die than serve the devil and I did so several times, I had to declare that I stand with the three hebrew children that I would not bow to the graven image, please rethink.
You left Christianity because all the men that were coming for your hand in marriage were Muslims? My friend, you love the things of this world more than the love you had for Jesus Christ, who loved you and gave His life for your salvation. You turned your back on him when you were faced with temptation and trials, your faith did not pass the test. Everyones faith will be tested and tried, sadly yours did not pass the test.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by pyro62(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beosten:

But I never challenged you to any writing contest. Spats between writers should be limited to critiquing works of art. I'm sensitive enough to spot hatchet missions from inept hustlers.
Yen yen yen grin. Give the characters in your prose names at least. angry
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by ijawcitizen(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Truejihadistont: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

If you're so sure the Church did no wrong why get hotheaded?

Didn't Jesus told you to prioritize weightier matters such as justice and mercy?

undecided

Dip your hothead in a molten lava
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truejihadistont:

Dip your hothead in a molten lava

Terrorist, if I were closer to you, you could kill me undecided

Bigot!
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Truejihadistont: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Terrorist, if I were closer to you, you could kill me undecided

Bigot!

Drop dead already. Oloshi
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truejihadistont:

Drop dead already. Oloshi

Why exactly are you hotheaded?

You have only four posts on NL and about two of them is you being hotheaded.

Is everything okay upstairs?

Religion shouldn't turn you to a beast.
undecided
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Truejihadistont: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Why exactly are you hotheaded?

You have only four posts on NL and about two of them is you being hotheaded.

Is everything okay upstairs?

Religion shouldn't turn you to a beast.
undecided

Why don't you get a job or something, instead of nosing around other people's matters
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Truejihadistont:

Why don't you get a job or something, instead of nosing around other people's matters

Take that advice undecided
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Truejihadistont: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Take that advice undecided
Please get lost and don't quote me again
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by OLULAW: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
patwilly:

What's his name?
Are you having a laugh?
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Beosten(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
MonsterLoader:

Baba I need confirmed osole. How can I contact u?

Check documents in page 1 of the thread for my number
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Fairbanks(m): 5:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Beosten:

But I never challenged you to any writing contest. Spats between writers should be limited to critiquing works of art. I'm sensitive enough to spot hatchet missions from inept hustlers.

The guy that quoted u has not known whom he quoted. Oya he should respond to this now and should let's see his mental capability. Bunch of foolish young kids the schools are raising nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Abcruz(m): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

You failed to understand how God led and provided for you in the midst of the distressing situation of your daughter..

Do you care to know how he led the Israelites in the same Bible you read "Paali to Paali"?

The LORD caused the Egyptians to look favorably on the Israelites, and they gave the Israelites whatever they asked for... --Exodus 12:36

You came on Nairaland and asked for support for your sick daughter and a stranger whom you have never known or seen cleared the hospital bills but you failed to understand because you felt if it didn't come from your district pastor it didn't come from God.

Did you face half of what Job faced?
When his whole world collapse with a great earth quake?

How come you didn't meditate on this scripture...

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.--Psalm 34:19

Have you endured hostility to the point of shedding your own blood like the early apostles? That you wondered from the faith?

Now hear the word of Sovereign LORD O lost one:

O Oyewusi, what have I to do with idols? It is I who answer and look after you. I am like an evergreen cypress; from me comes your fruit.

But my righteous one shall live by faith: And if he shrink back, my soul hath no pleasure in him.---Hebrew 10:38

Why have you chosen to wine and dine with the deceiver?
Why have you embraced the dark after knowing the light?

Return back and your creator will accept you with an open arms... Do not let your soul perish.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by mediclife1987(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Beosten:

Which God exactly? Different religions with different Gods but they all refer to the same Satan.

Does that mean Satan is the one true God?
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by Beosten(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Fairbanks:

The guy that quoted u has not known whom he quoted. Oya he should respond to this now and should let's see his mental capability. Bunch of foolish young kids the schools are raising nowadays.

Baba Deluty, e no know where we were coming from ni. How your side na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.