Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo (115295 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by qtx(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Fairbanks post=113513360][/quote]

Being born again is not left for a man to see and believe but between Yinka and God. So even you cannot say if indeed he was born again not matter how close you may have been to him. So dont be too sure bro.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by dickt(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2022
nnamdiosu:
Hmmmmm it's well.

So I see so many people dropping quotes, condemnation here and there.
This life, people who haven't being through what someone suffered will just be dropping advice. But when and if you passed through what the person , you'll be more sympathetic.

Yinka, I understand you've gone through a lot. I went through the threads when your daughter was sick, and how hospitaldoc graciously paid the bills with extras. Indeed yinka, you are a man, and I'm convinced a very good man. Indeed you are blessed. Very blessed. Your case is an example of, why do bad things happen to good people.

If indeed your former church did what they did, it is very unfair and wicked in the sight of God. Like you rightly said before, christians don't really practice what they should. That was the issue Jesus has with the religious leaders of his time. Hypocrisy of the highest order. It is well again.

A lot has, and will be said about your decision.i won't condemn you. I'll just say, I totally understand. Truth was that, you fell for a very cordinated and well planned trick. Partly out of fear, pains, discouragement, uncertainty, frustration and languishing. Many prophets of God feel for such and are falling.
Elijah had his moments of confusion also.
The disciples of Jesus had theirs too.
Jeremiah had his too... Times when it seems God had turned his back on us.

Like I said earlier, I won't condemn you. Never. For perhaps in the sight of God, you might even be more worthy or righteous than the rest of people condemning or saying you were never a Christian etc. (It's easy for a civilian who has never seen battle to condemn a solider who ran away from the battlefield).

But I have just one last thing to say.
On the 17th of June, 2011, at exactly 3:24am, you posted something on your Facebook page.
What you posted is my own response to you.
Read it again, perhaps unknown to even you, you posted it for a time like this.

God bless you brother. May God give us grace to stand , because it's not by he that willeth, or he that runneth, but by God that showeth mercy. For indeed, we have no have no power of our own.

It's well. Amen.

Wisest response so far

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by MrPRevailer(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

There are better ways to put it.

So also will the unfaithful servant will be judged. They failed to feed him (food and word).

Not even all that call the Lord shall be saved. Not even those that performed wonders in his name.

Not even those that judged him instead to remove the log in their eye (to be more compassionate and preach justice).

You know these scriptures and are using it to accuse the people of God just like the devil.
You knew what Righteousness2 said is right.
But you just want to be negative.

The preacher's duty is warning people about God's judgement. And it's an act of love.
But the lovers of the world always interpret it as judgement. When a father beats his son for doing wrong even speaks harshly, it's an act of love, regardless of how it was done. His aim is so that that deed that can make you a vagabond, shorten your life etc, will not be repeated.

The doctrines of Jesus and his apostles are very clear. You must believe in Jesus Christ and you must abstain from iniquity. If you leave any of these two out, you are in danger of hellfire. Hence why they said those things you've quoted.

Don't condemn the preacher for warning you. He is using energy and his time to warn you. He is doing so for the sake of Jesus. He could've minded his own business and go to heaven and let others go to hell. But that is not the will of his master. He must do what pleases his master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2022
MrPRevailer:

You know these scriptures and are using it to accuse the people of God just like the devil.
You knew what Righteousness2 said is right.
But you just want to be negative.

The preacher's duty is warning people about God's judgement. And it's an act of love.
But the lovers of the world always interpret it as judgement. When a father beats his son for doing wrong even speaks harshly, it's an act of love, regardless of how it was done. His aim is so that that deed that can make you a vagabond, shorten your life etc, will not be repeated.

The doctrines of Jesus and his apostles are very clear. You must believe in Jesus Christ and you must abstain from iniquity. If you leave any of these two out, you are in danger of hellfire. Hence why they said those things you've quoted.

Don't condemn the preacher for warning you. He is using energy and his time to warn you. He is doing so for the sake of Jesus. He could've minded his own business and go to heaven and let others go to hell. But that is not the will of his master. He must do what pleases his master.

Oga a preacher filled with the Spirit will warn both the Church and the lost sheep instead.

A sheep went astray, they didn't bother looking for the lost sheep?

Can you guys read at all?

Y'all instead will beat the lost sheep.

Oh you bigots! Don't let religion take away your brain.

In a particular chapter of Mathew, Christ mentioned that only those who helped and feed their brethren will inherit the Kingdom of God because they did it to him, and they will ask when did we see you. Go and read that chapter again.

No wonder the OP mentioned Christianity he read in the Bible is not practiced in this part of the world.

A good thinking preacher will instead learn about things that could make sheep go astray. Address that matter while also admonshing the lost sheep.

But no preachers are always right. Without considering many of them are false. Even Christ doesn't agree with that because he said he will tell them he doesn't know them.

Read Mathew 7, Mathew 20-24.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by MrPRevailer(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Oga a preacher filled with the Spirit will warn both the Church and the lost sheep instead.

A sheep went astray, they didn't bother looking for the lost sheep?

Can you guys read at all?

Y'all instead will beat the lost sheep.

Oh you bigots! Don't let religion take away your brain.

In a particular chapter of Mathew, Christ mentioned that only those who helped and feed their brethren will inherit the Kingdom of God because they did it to him, and they will ask when did we see you. Go and read that chapter again.

No wonder the OP mentioned Christianity he read in the Bible is not practiced in this part of the world.

A good thinking preacher will instead learn about things that could make sheep go astray. Address that matter while also admonshing the lost sheep.

But no preachers are always right. Without considering many of them are false. Even Christ doesn't agree with that because he said he will tell them he doesn't know them.

Read Mathew 7, Mathew 20-24.

Titus 3:10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject

1 Corinthians 5:5 "To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater.....
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person."

There are many cases of people that just refuse to learn wisdom. They will keep doubling down on their knowledge of what they think is right till they are destroyed. Key to escaping this tragedy is humility, sincerity, apt to learn
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Titus 3:10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject

1 Corinthians 5:5 "To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. 11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater.....
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person."

There are many cases of people that just refuse to learn wisdom. They will keep doubling down on their knowledge of what they think is right till they are destroyed. Key to escaping this tragedy is humility, sincerity, apt to learn

How could you forget Galatians 6:1-2?
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by MrPRevailer(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

How could you forget Galatians 6:1-2?

That person can be restored when he is teachable, humble and repentant.

But we see people these days, instead of owning up to their faults, they begin to accuse the preacher/teacher of hate and judging them. And that's the character you have displayed to righteousness2, me and others.

Restoring someone in meekness doesn't mean the person won't be rebuked, corrected, warned of consequences.

2Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Is this prophesy fulfilled in you also? Judged yourself, so you won't be judged.

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:58am On Jun 10, 2022
MrPRevailer:

That person can be restored when he is teachable, humble and repentant.

But we see people these days, instead of owning up to their faults, they begin to accuse the preacher/teacher of hate and judging them. And that's the character you have displayed to righteousness2, me and others.

Restoring someone in meekness doesn't mean the person won't be rebuked, corrected, warned of consequences.

2Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Is this prophesy fulfilled in you also? Judged yourself, so you won't be judged.

You're a bigot!, Yes check the meaning.

That's the problem of Christians today. What you're doing is no different from the Islamic extremist. You may disagree but it will take you some thinking to realize this.

I gave you a text, you didn't ponder on it. I mentioned you in another thread of Jesusjnr2020 just to make my point clear, but no.

Christianity should make you compassionate and not a bigot.

Read the OP's first post again. You didn't even care about mental health.

You even went as far as taking verses out of context (compared to our discussion) without knowing where Paul was coming from.

Now this is the first verse of the last text I referred you too.

Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.

Galatians 6:1 NIV

https://galatians.bible/galatians-6-1

Now again, did the Church do the bolded?, they didn't even talk to him.

Read a balance correction by Jesusjnr2020 here: https://www.nairaland.com/7168640/winners-chapel-pastor-turned-babalawo#up

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by MrPRevailer(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

You're a bigot!, Yes check the meaning.

That's the problem of Christians today. What you're doing is no different from the Islamic extremist. You may disagree but it will take you some thinking to realize this.

I gave you a text, you didn't ponder on it. I mentioned you in another thread of Jesusjnr2020 just to make my point clear, but no.

Christianity should make you compassionate and not a bigot.

Read the OP's first post again. You didn't even care about mental health.

You even went as far as taking verses out of context (compared to our discussion) without knowing where Paul was coming from.

Now this is the first verse of the last text I referred you too.

Now again, did the Church do the bolded?, they didn't even talk to him.

Read a balance correction by Jesusjnr2020 here: https://www.nairaland.com/7168640/winners-chapel-pastor-turned-babalawo#up

Thanks for your input and words of wisedom. I think our conversation ends here.
My wish is that every human will make heaven.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by SPAMBOX7: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
Righteousness just lost a comrade isee him lamenting up there
No single cap grin
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by luluosas(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
You never encountered God in your sojourn in Winners Chapel in the first place, as you will only meet the 'god of money' there, and not the 'True' God.

Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

Miraculously, I and the 3rd guy obtained degrees in science and administration respectively; the first guy obtained a degree in theology and became the chaplain of a university Chapel.

But those days as a fiery Christian, I lost 40% of my hearing. The last time I visited the first guy of a chaplain, he needed me to source urgent 5k for him. Just this morning, the 3rd guy called me that he has bone fractures and is receiving treatment at the Ogbomosho general hospital. He needs money at least for feeding, but none is forthcoming. Let me add that the first guy is in Baptist, I was in Winners Chapel while the 3rd guy is a Mountain of Fire adherent.

Then I joined the ministry in Winners Chapel. Oratory is still my best physical gift -- those in Winners Chapel Adeeke, Iwo in 2005 will remember me by the name Yinka. I had studied the scriptures from "paali to paali"; prayer sessions I handled those days looked like wartime events. While in the university, I was sent to pastor a new church in another town and did so successfully. But when I started full-time ministry, what you would usually call hosts of hell came banging at my door. They would tell me what would happen the following day and they would come to pass. They would tell me Mr A was at my door while I was still sleeping by 6:30am and that would be so.

Later, those spirits told me why I am on earth, and if I neglect my path, I would regret being born. They said I'm a Babalawo by design. I quickly went on overdrive binding "thoughts that may setup their selves against God's knowledge and every disobedience..." Then I would hear strange laughter of a group of persons suggesting the spirits were many. Then I traveled to see a primary school mate who is making waves as a general overseer of a church. All his prayers or deliverance made no difference.

Then voices started threatening me and commanded me to go to a village whose name I never heard hitherto saying that someone is waiting for me there. I googled the name of the town and I found it. I went there because previous messages didn't fail. I met the person and the priestess gave a stern warning that refusing to work for the gods would be a deadly decision. I accepted the calling right away.

But divination is not that easy to learn. I know someone who spent eight years on it. I became a pro within five months by some rare twists of events and within nine months, I became a full-blown Babalawo.

I'm tempted to say that Christians practice something different from what the Bible taught me. In 2020, my daughter was on life support at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho. The bills were clearly beyond what my 50k salary could handle. I requested for help from the church hierarchy by calling the district pastor, and he said I should follow a correct route in channelling my request. I replied that I first of all called the area pastor who directed me and gave me his number to call. The district pastor started sounding offensive. That was why I came to nairaland and made a thread for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-baby

A nairalander sent a huge amount of money to me in the following thread to clear hospital bills.

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86385594

I tendered a resignation letter in Winners Chapel in 2021 with two weeks notice. Before the notice elapsed and till today, I never heard anything from them about my resignation. But when the district church mistakenly paid a sum of money into my bank account after I had left (that money ought to be sent to the current pastor of the church) I told the accountant and he asked me to refund it immediately. While working there, I never had any history of misconduct. They treated me as though I never existed; that action reduced me to a new low, lower than the basest of animals...

The following advice is indispensable: life is not all about money; you're here on a certain assignment.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5277426729005304&id=100002140864850
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by nencounter10: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Beosten:
In my formative years, we were three fiery brothers practising Christianity in Iwo town -- two of us very poor, but with strange will to survive. After secondary education and with nothing to live for, first among us was a talented beggar. As the second guy, my mother is late, and my father's whereabout was unknown. So, the first guy and I were living in one of the three houses I knew belonged to the father of the 3rd guy, but the father didn't care about the 3rd guy, though. The first guy is a genius in gathering monies through request for "urgent 2k" -- we lived on this for years.

Miraculously, I and the 3rd guy obtained degrees in science and administration respectively; the first guy obtained a degree in theology and became the chaplain of a university Chapel.

But those days as a fiery Christian, I lost 40% of my hearing. The last time I visited the first guy of a chaplain, he needed me to source urgent 5k for him. Just this morning, the 3rd guy called me that he has bone fractures and is receiving treatment at the Ogbomosho general hospital. He needs money at least for feeding, but none is forthcoming. Let me add that the first guy is in Baptist, I was in Winners Chapel while the 3rd guy is a Mountain of Fire adherent.

Then I joined the ministry in Winners Chapel. Oratory is still my best physical gift -- those in Winners Chapel Adeeke, Iwo in 2005 will remember me by the name Yinka. I had studied the scriptures from "paali to paali"; prayer sessions I handled those days looked like wartime events. While in the university, I was sent to pastor a new church in another town and did so successfully. But when I started full-time ministry, what you would usually call hosts of hell came banging at my door. They would tell me what would happen the following day and they would come to pass. They would tell me Mr A was at my door while I was still sleeping by 6:30am and that would be so.

Later, those spirits told me why I am on earth, and if I neglect my path, I would regret being born. They said I'm a Babalawo by design. I quickly went on overdrive binding "thoughts that may setup their selves against God's knowledge and every disobedience..." Then I would hear strange laughter of a group of persons suggesting the spirits were many. Then I traveled to see a primary school mate who is making waves as a general overseer of a church. All his prayers or deliverance made no difference.

Then voices started threatening me and commanded me to go to a village whose name I never heard hitherto saying that someone is waiting for me there. I googled the name of the town and I found it. I went there because previous messages didn't fail. I met the person and the priestess gave a stern warning that refusing to work for the gods would be a deadly decision. I accepted the calling right away.

But divination is not that easy to learn. I know someone who spent eight years on it. I became a pro within five months by some rare twists of events and within nine months, I became a full-blown Babalawo.

I'm tempted to say that Christians practice something different from what the Bible taught me. In 2020, my daughter was on life support at Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho. The bills were clearly beyond what my 50k salary could handle. I requested for help from the church hierarchy by calling the district pastor, and he said I should follow a correct route in channelling my request. I replied that I first of all called the area pastor who directed me and gave me his number to call. The district pastor started sounding offensive. That was why I came to nairaland and made a thread for help.

https://www.nairaland.com/5637056/meconium-aspiration-syndrome-baby

A nairalander sent a huge amount of money to me in the following thread to clear hospital bills.

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86385594

I tendered a resignation letter in Winners Chapel in 2021 with two weeks notice. Before the notice elapsed and till today, I never heard anything from them about my resignation. But when the district church mistakenly paid a sum of money into my bank account after I had left (that money ought to be sent to the current pastor of the church) I told the accountant and he asked me to refund it immediately. While working there, I never had any history of misconduct. They treated me as though I never existed; that action reduced me to a new low, lower than the basest of animals...

The following advice is indispensable: life is not all about money; you're here on a certain assignment.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5277426729005304&id=100002140864850

It's sad that you allowed the agents of Satan to deceive you. I can assure you that I had similar experience to yours
, but yours was nothing compared to what happened to me. Mine was way way more serious than yours. But, I stood my ground in faith and overcame them all. Today, if they hear my name they will fear.

For many months, babalawos, witches, wiizards and occultic people who are Nairalanders came at me. I heard their voices. They tried to break my spirit. They failed. They attacked me physically. I dealt with them. They threatened me. I called off their bluff. In the end I got a lot of them killed.

But one thing I discovered during the encounter is that babalawos, witches, wizards and occultic people can know things supernaturally. The amount of things this people knew about me was staggering. It was as if someone had handed a file documenting details of my life to them. But I refused to fall for the antics, tricks, and the deceit of those people. They attempted to kill me but I ended up killing millions of them. Yes, millions of them.

Please, please. You made a mistake. Please, please, retrace your steps and return back to your Christian faith.

I had decided not to visit nairaland again , if not I would have seen your post earlier.

Below are links of the story about my encounter with them. Because of you, I will prayerfully complete the details of the account in the second thread. I had decided to abandoned it because of time, but now I will create time out of no time to finish it.

Believe me, the right thing to do is to call off the bluff of those people. You did not even face one-millionth of what I faced.

Witches, wizards, babalawos and occultic people are very, very many on nairaland and they monitor people's activities on nairaland . This site is a den for them. This I came to discover. You most probably contacted them on nairaland, just as I also contacted them on nairaland. The mistake you made was going to others for deliverance. In my own case I refused to go to any man of God for any deliverance. I faced them all alone and I overcome thrm. They even advised me twice to go to Adeboye or any other man of God for deleverance. I refused. I faced them alone. I had preached that it was possible for one child of God to bring the entire kingdom of the devil down. I chose to live what I preached

As you read this post, they are monitoring you to see what you will do. Don't fear them. If I can defeat them them, you can defeat them.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

The above scripture was my favourite scripture that I used against them. And geuss what it worked more than efficiently.

Below is the first link.

https://www.nairaland.com/6726214/true-life-encounter-nairalanders-witches

The second link is below

https://www.nairaland.com/6929263/details-encounter-nairalanders-witches-wizards

I trust that you will learn from my encounter and will garther courage to dump them and go back to your Christian faith.
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by otis3(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=nnamdiosu post=113422009]Hmmmmm it's well.

So I see so many people dropping quotes, condemnation here and there.
This life, people who haven't being through what someone suffered will just be dropping advice. But when and if you passed through what the person , you'll be more sympathetic.

Yinka, I understand you've gone through a lot. I went through the threads when your

daughter was sick, and how hospitaldoc graciously paid the bills with extras. Indeed yinka, you are a man, and I'm convinced a very good man. Indeed you are blessed. Very blessed. Your case is an example of, why do bad things happen to good people.

If indeed your former church did what they did, it is very unfair and wicked in the sight of God. Like you rightly said before, christians don't really practice what they should. That was the issue Jesus has with the religious
leaders of his time. Hypocrisy of the highest order. It is well again.

A lot has, and will be said about your decision.i won't condemn you. I'll just say, I totally understand. Truth was that, you fell for a very cordinated and well planned trick. Partly out of fear, pains, discouragement, uncertainty, frustration and languishing. Many prophets of God feel for such and are falling.
Elijah had his moments of confusion also.

The disciples of Jesus had theirs too.
Jeremiah had his too... Times when it seems God had turned his back on us.

Like I said earlier, I won't condemn you. Never. For perhaps in the sight of God, you might even be more worthy or righteous than the rest of people condemning or saying you were never a Christian etc. (It's easy for a civilian who has never seen battle to condemn a solider who ran away from the battlefield).

But I have just one last thing to say.
On the 17th of June, 2011, at exactly 3:24am, you posted something on your Facebook page.
What you posted is my own response to you.
Read it again, perhaps unknown to even you, you posted it for a time like this.

God bless you brother. May God give us grace to stand , because it's not by he that willeth, or he that runneth, but by God that showeth
mercy. For indeed, we have no have no power of our own.

It's well. Amen.

Your head dey there bruh nice piece

1 Like

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by nnamdiosu(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=otis3 post=113773815][/quote]

Thanks sir. Cheers
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo by udeh3(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Prosperous111:
This matter deep oh

Pastor turn to babaalawo? I no even fit read am all but getting back on this baba alawo path is a self destruct.

You’re only a Christian by face and not at heart. You just go to church and take the pastor work in the name of working to earn for a living.

If you know who Jesus is or you have a personal encounter with him you can never go back into that.

I am not a pastor but I’ve seen the A lot of unworthy miracles happening to me. I have a gift of dreams and sometimes I feel like I have seeing a particular scene before it happened and I can predict what would happened next.

I believe in God and his only son Jesus, even if the whole world said he doesn’t exist I won’t join them because he has a way he communicate with me. Find your way back to Christ he’s the only savior I know

May the lord save your souls and guard you back on the right track! AMEN!!!

Modified!!!

Everyone is getting my word wrong and putting it in a wrong view.

I don’t care or value your thoughts so far I’ve said the truth as it should

So, does it means being a babalawo is demonic? Or better put, is being a babalawo not a profession just like the pastoral ministry?

Is there no difference between babalawo and witch doctors or seer? Babalawo also has an English name. Be open and see things from a border view

He should not till the line of dubious colleagues. He should just do the right thing and focus on God. Babalawo also goes to church. Forget about the Nollywood costumes you see on TVs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.