Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58039 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
omohayek:

I already told you why, but please feel free to continue pretending otherwise. I have better ways to spend my time than on spoon-feeding you. With blind followers like you who are unable to acknowledge political realities, let alone offer critical advice, it's no wonder Tinubu has wrecked his campaign with a single day's unguarded utterances.

Sharap dia.....
Go wash plate....
You're empty, u know nothing.
Oya bounce!

Pretenders like you aren't needed in the new Nigeria.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by CSTRR: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:

I don't understand, didn't the ss and se voted too? They voted for PDP, why didn't PDP win then based on your analysis? Don't just come to say anything.. Or you don't think if the west voted for Atiku he go win? Imagine west voted for Atiku the way east did, atiku will win even if se voted for apc
PDP did not win because they lost many of their strongholds in the north to buhari.
Buhari won NE, NW, NC.

Buhari Just needed one southern region to complete the puzzle. Any southern region would have do.

Infact, the only two regions that pdp won was in the SE and SS.
Four against two and yet pdp still did well, thanks to those two regions and wherever their citizens are, throughout Nigeria.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by omohayek: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Sharap dia.....
Go wash plate....
You're empty, u know nothing.
Oya bounce!

Pretenders like you aren't needed in the new Nigeria.
Loudmouthed idiots like you represent everything that has gone wrong with Tinubu's campaign. You are no different in essence from the tribalistic mouth-breathers who insist Peter Obi is a saint who is solely qualified to lead Nigeria to the promised land: when anyone criticizes your lord and savior, your only response is to sling insults, as if insulting anybody would ever change them into supporting your candidate. In a few days we shall just how well your kind of animalistic behavior works to deliver votes.

PS: Given that I make far more than you will ever dream of making in your wildest fantasies, it's far more likely that you will be washing my plates rather than the other way around - and in your case you'll even be grateful for the opportunity, given that it will probably be better paid than anything you and yours have ever seen in your miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
omohayek:

Loudmouthed idiots like you represent everything that has gone wrong with Tinubu's campaign. You are no different in essence from the tribalistic mouth-breathers who insist Peter Obi is a saint who is solely qualified to lead Nigeria to the promised land: when anyone criticizes your lord and savior, your only response is to sling insults, as if insulting anybody would ever change them into supporting your candidate. In a few days we shall just how well your kind of animalistic behavior works to deliver votes.

PS: Given that I make far more than you will ever dream of making in your wildest fantasies, it's far more likely that you will be washing my plates rather than the other way around - and in your case you'll even be grateful for the opportunity, given that it will probably be better paid than anything you and yours have ever seen in your miserable lives.

Certified brainless dunce.
Oya bounce mumu
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
No Northern is known with his tribe, they are all known to be Huasa-Fulani. It is only in the Southern part that they identify you with your tribe, creating more divisions!
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Ambode will just smiling in his bedroom with a glass of wine, watching and listening to Tinubu latest vibes
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Billygee2u: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Creamypie:
All the people he made were made to promote his selfish, personal ambitions, and not for me, or the masses. If u chop alone, die alone. U will remain a Regional lagos politician. G.e.j tasted the seat, same as Bubu, obj, yar Adua, but u? No way. U can't be in their league.(GCFR)
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by King44(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2022
That part where he said you can't support Yoruba is nonsense

The part where is also said without the north bla bla is also nonsense.

The north needs the south to win election too. The only problem us they new the south would veteran themselves for the right pay and that is what gave him the confidence to say nonsense
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by rawpey247: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Creamypie:
All the people he made were made to promote his selfish, personal ambitions, and not for me, or the masses. If u chop alone, die alone. U will remain a Regional lagos politician. G.e.j tasted the seat, same as Bubu, obj, yar Adua, but u? No way. U can't be in their league.(GCFR)

Honestly speaking, I love ur comments.... He did whatever he said for his own selfish interest not national interest....

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by SIRTee15: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2022
Ojuntana:

cc: SirTee15
This is the person you were relying on to prove Tinubu singlehandedly installed buhari

Is that the only link I gave u. I gave u 4 links, how does one cancel the rest.
Besides, shettima another northern politician has spoken. Go look for it on the front page.
Tinubu is ego tripping and deserves whatever dirt thrown at him including those who will be changing mouth like Bachir.
I have no sympathy for Tinubu. He brought us the disaster in as rock because of his greed and selfishness. He's yet to apologise but expects Nigerian to reward him with the presidency.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Lazyreporta(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Maobichek:

Good evening, i believe you are not in the North nor Abuja. I was at MKO stadium last Saturday during PDP presidential primary and i saw what I'm about to tell you.

North has more delegates than the entire South both in PDP and APC and it's via simple majority not by 25% stuff ok. If North vote North, South will lose both in PDP and APC.

I felt uncomfortable last night the 3rd time BAT mentioned "God and me" in reference to PMB victory during 2015 presidential election. The results, states and regions are still online, google and see what Kano, kaduna, Borno gave to APC in terms of vote. All these shouldn't have come up if not the Ogun state self glorification of BAT.

I stay in FCT but currently in the North East, they are busy talking about what happened in Ogum state and they have a way of doing things more especially during electioneering.

If BAT fail to emerge as the president under APC, the Ogun state speech played a significant role and he won't blame anyone.

Finally, North and South are not equal looking at the number of delegates and polling units across Nigeria, thank you.

You didn't get me, I was also questioning why they aren't the same. It should be the same. That's what I said. And I said our leaders are to be blamed for allowing such injustice to happen.. They, in harmony, should demand equal rights, states, local government etc.. Thanks
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by omohayek: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

I am a certified brainless dunce.
Make I bounce like the mumu I be
Yes, it's time you did just that.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kuruptnigga: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2022
Duru009:
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours to make
grin grin

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ikpumbe(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Me wey dey type self never chop

Stop mentioning me if you can't read well or at least say something meaningful.. Over 20 mentions with nothing but rubbish talk shocked

You are a dumb fellow
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ikpumbe(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
One by one, Dem don dey go

We've frustrated Tinubu into shooting himself on the foot and I'm loving it grin cheesy grin

My guy fire on. We told them we will match them bomber to bomber in this election. We will keep our gentlemanism one side and fight dirty.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Thomasankara(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
pacesetting:
He is right. In the north, the general language is Hausa, and that has unified them more than anything.

so majority of Benue people understand and speak Hausa, from ur analogy
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Urchmantete: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Bola, since Bubu has never offered you any contract since then, have you ever come out to speak? Condemning Bubu so that we will see him as Evil, whereas you're birds of same feathers....
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Maobichek: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Lazyreporta:

You didn't get me, I was also questioning why they aren't the same. It should be the same. That's what I said. And I said our leaders are to be blamed for allowing such injustice to happen.. They, in harmony, should demand equal rights, states, local government etc.. Thanks

Good morning, thanks for your matured response. Please i want to ask you a question, do you remember the issue of restructuring? Osibanjo championed it and even went to court because of it. APC virtually used restructuring as one of their focal points during camping before 2015.

Restructuring is all about equity and fairness, restructuring was meant to adjust the current status quo so that North and South should be equal but while Southern APC members where busy shouting restructuring, Northerners saw it as a tool for APC to get the support of the South and take over.

APC is in power today but Osibanjo said that what Nigeria need is not restructuring but good governance. APC came up with restructuring but kaduna governor is the chairman, can you imagine that?

What made Osibanjo and other top Southern APC men in government to chicken out is the reason why North is presiding over us in governance and every other spheres of life as far as Nigeria is concern, thank you.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Lazyreporta(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, thanks for your matured response. Please i want to ask you a question, do you remember the issue of restructuring? Osibanjo championed it and even went to court because of it. APC virtually used restructuring as one of their focal points during camping before 2015.

Restructuring is all about equity and fairness, restructuring was meant to adjust the current status quo so that North and South should be equal but while Southern APC members where busy shouting restructuring, Northerners saw it as a tool for APC to get the support of the South and take over.

APC is in power today but Osibanjo said that what Nigeria need is not restructuring but good governance. APC came up with restructuring but kaduna governor is the chairman, can you imagine that?

What made Osibanjo and other top Southern APC men in government to chicken out is the reason why North is presiding over us in governance and every other spheres of life as far as Nigeria is concern, thank you.

Good morning, very correct.
And now the north can feel it, should a strong southern person emerges as president, restructure may likely happen and that's the end of their dominance. They don't want that to happen. So they will support a weaker southern person if necessary, or else they keep it up north.

We just need the entire 17 southern governors to stand firm and demand for equal rights. No going back with it, I believe it's achievable if none will go behind them as usual as we see in the case of VAT, And security outfit.

As for Osinbajo, I don't believe in his presidency anymore as long as it's under apc /PDP nothing can be done
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2022
ikpumbe:

My guy fire on. We told them we will match them bomber to bomber in this election. We will keep our gentlemanism one side and fight dirty.
Since the Tinubu people said they don't want Igbo, The Igbos are saying to them the Igbos don't want Yoruba

Tinubu and his urchins can go to hell
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by akbonus: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Lazyreporta:
Although tinubu no suppose talk like that Sha, but he said the truth.. Obviously, North doesn't like the truth.

And it's clear that they don't want the South to ever feel like they are part of Nigeria. The north can't win elections without South, neither will south without them.

You don't tell me you won't support me if I said the truth, I won't support you either. It's Nigeria, not North. The southern leaders are the problem, unt they start putting north in their place, this will remain.

It's always more like who the north want on both parties, never heard of who the South want. Does it mean the South don't have the final say? The south believes the north will win always, and the north believes that too. It's north and south my people. It should be equal right, not one dominating the other.. Until south come together, this will remain.

Stop mentioning me if you can't read well or at least say something meaningful.. Over 20 mentions with nothing but rubbish talk shocked

you ARE RIGHT, I HAVE SAID IT OVER AND OVER, OUR SOTHERN LEADERS ARE OUR PROBLEM NOT THE NORTH, UNTIL WE TEACH THEM A BITTER LESSON THEY WUILL CONTINUE TO SHOW US THAT WE ARE SECOND FIDDLE IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Maobichek: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Good morning, very correct.
And now the north can feel it, should a strong southern person emerges as president, restructure may likely happen and that's the end of their dominance. They don't want that to happen. So they will support a weaker southern person if necessary, or else they keep it up north.

We just need the entire 17 southern governors to stand firm and demand for equal rights. No going back with it, I believe it's achievable if none will go behind them as usual as we see in the case of VAT, And security outfit.

As for Osinbajo, I don't believe in his presidency anymore as long as it's under apc /PDP nothing can be done

No! No!! No!!! Please don't castigate Osinanjo ok. What North sees and calls fairness and equity is the Red chamber (Senate) but bear in mind that the Green Chamber (HoR) is there and any bill of such magnitude will will surely get the accent of both before it be accepted.

While the Senate has 3 members representing each state, the HoR is where the problem is and because the HoR which is based on population and landmass gives the North advantage over the South; Osibanjo is just handicapped ok.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Lazyreporta(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Maobichek:

No! No!! No!!! Please don't castigate Osinanjo ok. What North sees and calls fairness and equity is the Red chamber (Senate) but bear in mind that the Green Chamber (HoR) is there and any bill of such magnitude will will surely get the accent of both before it be accepted.

While the Senate has 3 members representing each state, the HoR is where the problem is and because the HoR which is based on population and landmass gives the North advantage over the South; Osibanjo is just handicapped ok.

I get your point.. But we need person like wike
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by pacesetting: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
Thomasankara:

so majority of Benue people understand and speak Hausa, from ur analogy
Who told you Benue is North? Where did you get that from?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by helinues: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kyase:
I talk am
Ganduje, shetimma will soon leave him

I no go talk again
Tinubu just messed himself up yesterday

Helinues

I no go talk pass this one

Tinubu no know wetin e miss, seriously
Northerners where his largest support base but now see
One guy just burn e tinubu cap now like this grin

Same way you argued about Leeds going to relegation is the same way you initially argued about Tinubu's presidency.. grin

How I wish I could burst but the main election is still there after the primary. Na on low key for now
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
helinues:

Same way you argued about Leeds going to relegation is the same way you initially argued about Tinubu's presidency.. grin

How I wish I could burst but the main election is still there after the primary. Na on low key for now
If not of Burley stupidity, Leeds should have been in the championship now...
But let's wait
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by helinues: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kyase:

If not of Burley stupidity, Leeds should have been in the championship now...
But let's wait

If far jare. I told you Leeds won't go to relegation. Same as Everton
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
helinues:

If far jare. I told you Leeds won't go to relegation. Same as Everton
So what are you saying now
That Tinubu will win?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by luluman: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Shut up. People must not mention you to show support, they can criticize you too.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by helinues: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kyase:

So what are you saying now
That Tinubu will win?

Have I been supporting him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.