Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,086 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58115 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by kahal29: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
Indispensable85 kyase garfield1 kahal29

I am surprised too

Fergie my brother

This one tire me Ooo

How i wish we can have an off line discussion on this matter
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu shouldn't say the truth?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ajilegend(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Does southerners not have insecurity issue too when northerners are in power. Lawal should go and sit down. They are all playing games that will cost the country
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by garfield1: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
kahal29:

Fergie my brother

This one tire me Ooo

How i wish we can have an off line discussion on this matter

I agree.fergie001 is pro pdp.tinubu is only human
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Codeye(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Weya na make tinubu be president na
Who dey stop am cheesy
Atiku even supported Deborah murder. I think Nigerians have a short memory.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Codeye(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
leave them. No Northerners can become President without the support of the south it's not possible. Buhari with all his Popularity then failed three times.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Codeye(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Atiku too will still fail the forth time.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by kahal29: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
garfield1:

I agree.fergie001 is pro pdp.tinubu is only human

Are you sure that fergie is pro PDP?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Codeye:

Atiku even supported Deborah murder. I think Nigerians have a short memory.
I'm not pro Atiku or pro PDP
For now I'm waiting for Amaechi or let's see who APC will present to us
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Codeye(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
ajilegend:
Does southerners not have insecurity issue too when northerners are in power. Lawal should go and sit down. They are all playing games that will cost the country
Tunibu will be the President. I'm not voting but I know this game �
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by highness25(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/
Tinubu knows what he's doing. It's very clear that Buhari is not supporting him so he decided to remind Mr. President and his Northern brothers how he started.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by orlaglobal234: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Can you see where your arrogant taking you to? one of your loyal supporter and your future minister is about to dump you, next time you will learn how caution and address people in a public gathering

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by garfield1: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
kahal29:

He leans slightly towards pdp.I know him.he is more anti tinubu anyway
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Codeye(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Day dreamer: keep dreaming, instead of him to be president, let the North rule eternally
Write it somewhere he Tinubu will become the President. Is game is well known. Buhari, Atiku had said worse. No Northerners can become President without the support of the south. Buhari failed
Atiku failed
Ribadu Failed.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Codeye(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

I'm not pro Atiku or pro PDP
For now I'm waiting for Amaechi or let's see who APC will present to us
Same bro. If it's left to me I'd prefer another good oriented party
But this is Nigeria where PDP and APC rules
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Ykc2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Jagaban . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine
na we dey supply tinubu coke,afonja and opening of mouth see where e don land tinubu

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
garfield1:

I agree. fergi e001 is pro pdp.tinubu is only human
So, you support what he was saying yesterday abi?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by emmanuelbrown26: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

All these Tinubu urchins. When the better part of the south was backing GEJ to go for a second term, who led his southern people into an alliance to undermine the greater south?

Anyway the SE is definitely not involved in this your shadowy SOUTH. Tinubu is going nowhere. We made this clear many months ago, but you all mocked the Igbos. We made it clear that if the presidency is not going the SE way, the SE will support the NE claim as they haven't tasted that position for a few decades now.
You boasted that Jagaban is the Jagaban of Nigeria, and rode roughshod over Igbo wishes. Now you all and now moaning and stylishly calling on an illusory SOUTH to come to your aid. The SE and SS will not be coming to your aid.

This is the time for Yorubas to show us the power they keep boasting about. Let Yorubas win the 2023 presidency let us see
Your last sentence just did d summary of it all. I want to see how powerful they are since they all claimed to be sophisticated in politics
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Skyehigher1: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/
buhari get northern votes but lose 3 times why did northerners votes did not get him a victory them
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by alibiz: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]For Tinubu to speak in that manner, he done see wiiiiii
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
topcatking:
Tinubu forgot that State, Regional and National politics are the very different "animals" . You approach and treat each very differently.

Being a virtual overlord in Lagos, the condescending and derogatory manner of addressing his vassals in his state/fiefdom has to be curbed when in "states or fiefdoms" governed or under the influence of other leaders.

And being antagonistic to a sitting president or putting a sitting governor (Abiodun) to ridicule, will jeopardise your chances rather than endear you to anyone.

Baba, I am with you on this, but how can you describe a situation where people you sharpen teeth for are using it against you and even telling it to your face..
I am happy Tinubu put the record straight. It is the needful thou derogatory

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
garfield1:
He leans slightly towards pdp.I know him.he is more anti Tinubu anyway
I did not support his quest from the beginning and I have my reasons. As a person, I adore him... For this 2023, I am not for him.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is burning bridges with the north. I am so amazed to read that he made such a statement that will go a long way in damaging his presidential ambition at this critical time. Nigerians are aware of the fact he push Buhari to be become the current president but must he begin to sound the trumpet at the mountain top? The answer is no. He why is that he is always at logger head with those he made starting from Fashola, Ambrose, Professor Oshibajo and now Buhari. I am afraid for him at the end. This shows his desperation to become president by all means. It's high time he come to understand that Nigeria is bigger than Lagos State. Can a Yoruba man be truly trusted by the Hausa people? I wait to see. Let him roll out his Bourdilon Bullion vans to get the attention of APC delegates come on Monday.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
kahal29:
garfield1 wants me to support Tinubu and I said he isn't my Candidate.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by RepoMan007: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Last I checked, Osinbajo, Fayemi and Amosun are all Yoruba so how has Tinubu's comments become the mind of Yorubas? This foolish backstabbing terrorist definitely want all Yoruba out of the way for a one term southerner or a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
kahal29:
Fergie my brother

This one tire me Ooo. How i wish we can have an off line discussion on this matter.
Na distance nah, but I will still come to Umuahia this year.... If I reach, you go hear?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Jagaban . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

you are really high on crystal meth
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Ojuntana: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

cc: SirTee15
This is the person you were relying on to prove Tinubu singlehandedly installed buhari
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Miracle2020: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
emerged01:
You all were with him when he failed 3 times but once Tinubu came on board he got it. Well,Tinubu have been warned but he failed to listen. At this juncture that he has started seeing the handwriting on the wall,for the fact he is a yoruba man he will never be abandoned.
Tinubu was with Atiku and Nuhu Ribadu why didn't they win?
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Yankee101: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu shyt for wrong place, wrong time
If you know buhari he is vengeful, so be expecting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace / IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.