Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58038 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:

I don't think he listens to his handlers. Imagine the way he spoke to a governor
The typical condescending way his wife speaks to those they help.
You dare not address her as senator. You must call her mummy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by garfield1: 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Just accept say tinubu fuckup brother

He didn't,he said the obvious and you've never liked him.you have been waiting for such moment's
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari would still be a loser without tinubu, you guys are overreacting
Fergie001 come help me with Garfield
I hear say APC disqualify 10 aspirant fergie abeg confirm am

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
You just like vawulence, wallahi cheesy
Which kyase likes vawulence? E get liver?

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
garfield1:

He didn't,he said the obvious and you've never liked him.you have been waiting for such moment's
Helinues this guy say I have never liked Tinubu grin
Tinubu was my number 2 just after amaechi but now like this, e no dey list

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Lol cheesy cheesy
You wan try am?

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Same with me, wasn't so sure about the report, till this morning

Just like babachir said, doing national politics with yorubas is something else

I want him to contest and go away knowing he has done his best for the party. Of course I don't see him winning, he is popular but not sellable because of his baggage. The Ambode saga reduced his worth. Imagine if GMB had acted in like manner towards some northern governors

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:

I want him to contest and go away knowing he has done his best for the party. Of course I don't see him winning, he is popular but not sellable because of his baggage. The Ambode saga reduced his worth. Imagine if GMB had acted in like towards some northern governors
Ambode cursed him and its working
Let him contest
Let Buhari say his candidate and then let everybody go to the primaries

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by SupremeSpecimen: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you read the quotes slowly n carefully, you'll realize just how much The North believe Nigeria is theirs to run as they wish.

And the smart muhfuckas are fully entrenched in both parties.

Just let's you wonder what they're promised before they support any candidate not from the The North

They "allow" you to rule

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

come help me with Garfield
I hear say APC disqualify 10 aspirant fergie abeg confirm am
Yes
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
The typical condescending way his wife speaks to those they help.
You dare not address her as senator. You must call her mummy.

Mummy ain't bad for my liked but wrong for her seniors moreover senator is a privilege

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Goke7: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
As much as BAT must have goofed, the North should stop thinking they owe Nigeria, its because the sw is on the receiving end now that's why lawal can talk anyhow, if its the other way round and the North needs the sw support, will they not be trooping to bourdillion everyday?

BAT apart from the presidency really has nothing to loose politically and they all know it. He's still got so much to bargain with any other party or candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
You na vawulence on your own nah cool

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by lenghtinny(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Leave am angry

His foot soldiers are cheering him on, claiming he said the truth forgetting so soon that the truth has no place in politics especially Nigerian politics
topcatking:
Tinubu forgot that State, Regional and National politics are the very different "animals" . You approach and treat each very differently.

Being a virtual overlord in Lagos, the condescending and derogatory manner of addressing his vassals in his state/fiefdom has to be curbed when in "states or fiefdoms" governed or under the influence of other leaders.

And being antagonistic to a sitting president or putting a sitting governor (Abiodun) to ridicule, will jeopardise your chances rather than endear you to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by CALEB1590(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lazyreporta:

Who be the greater South? If you already said Yoruba voted against the greater south and buhari who they voted for won twice, who is now the greater South? The losers or the winners? You dare add SE and better/greater in same sentence when we dey talk about Southern region

Even though my initial comment was about each region representing well, But tribalism Wan kill you, you no see the msg
do nt worry, we will prove to you that we are the greater south...una consolation be say easterners no get pvc, go and see what is happening on our collection centers. I ordered every member of my family to go for their pvc, and to my greatest surprise every member of my family have pvc... We go shock una.

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Goke7:
As much as BAT must have goofed, the North should stop thinking they owe Nigeria, its because the sw is on the receiving end now that's why lawal can talk anyhow, if its the other way round and the North needs the sw support, will they not be trooping to bourdillion everyday?

BAT apart from the presidency really has nothing to loose politically and they all know it. He's still got so much to bargain with any other party or candidate.
Yes he still got Lagos and Ogun to bargain with. Lmao
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Yes

Make I get names
I wan check something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

You na vawulence on your own nah cool
Kikikiki grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Kikikiki grin
People like you I no dey like find una trouble,

In Peruzzi's voice ... I no want wahala o

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ChoCho54(f): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

People like you I no dey like find una trouble,

In Peruzzi's voice ... I no want wahala o
Ahh.. baba me na peaceful somebody. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ahh.. baba me na peaceful somebody. cheesy
You, peace same sentence?

Omg .. On Monday wey vawulence go happen, I go remind you grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by adecz: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
⏩⏩ Tinubu is coming out to put the
records in the public arena because,
like the story of Afonja at Ilorin, he is
tasting the bitter result of trusting the
Fulani ... grin grin grin

With the Fulani, there is nothing like a
friendly arrangement.❌❌❌❌

Tinubu will make a good president, but
his health status disqualifies him, since
Nigeria can't afford to a president wey
dey piss or shti for body, since e be like
say adult pampers no fit help him matter.☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by elphinera: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
On Tinubu Manhood I stand�
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by BadBradley: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/
Buhari is probably the worst president in Nigeria's history but if someone is using his ability to install the worse president Nigeria has seen as a bragging right, it shows the country is dead and the citizens are politically asleep.

7 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Olabode211: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vawulence has end it all..

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by DamianX: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maybe his wife told him If he doesn't become president he shouldn't come home because she will beat him.

Just imagining that remi Tinubu as our first lady. That uncouth thing
God forbid

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by nedekid: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Creamypie:
All the people he made were made for his selfish, personal ambitions, and not for me, or the masses
They all grew rich too.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by yasp(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
By Nwafor Sunday
June 3, 2022

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/its-unlike-him-babachir-lawan-tackles-tinubu-over-comment-on-buhari/
This Chromebook is powered by the Rockchip processor that supports USB 3.0 for fast data transfer and faster than ever wireless connectivity. It has an internal memory of 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC storage and Gigabit Wi-Fi support. It features a Chrome OS operating system and the device is pre-installed with Google applications like Gmail, Google Play, YouTube and Chrome.

Read also
This Chromebook is powered by the Rockchip processor that supports USB 3.0 for fast data transfer and faster than ever wireless connectivity. It has an internal memory of 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC storage and Gigabit Wi-Fi support. It features a Chrome OS operating system and the device is pre-installed with Google applications like Gmail, Google Play, YouTube and Chrome.

Read also
https://www.phonrev.com.ng/2022/05/tecno-spark-8p-review-phonerev.html
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by skj1377(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu can't you see he was a disaster, can't you see. We still have so many people kidnapped in kaduna just a few kilometers from centre of power and you helped bring in the president look at his score card on economy, food security, security, etc. See the high debt to Gdp ration Fulani herdsmen and roga settlement wahala.. Your choice of Buhari and your inability to speak up during his failings will never earn you a presidential ticket. Since you made the comment "where are the cows "after the killing of a prominent politicians daughter in Ondo state after it was alleged that it was caused by Fulani herdsmen I knew you will never be president of Nigeria. Buhari has failed and you brought him upon us.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by michoim(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nice one from Babachir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Photos Of El-Zakzaky And His Wife, Zeenat Ready To Travel To India For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.