Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (58035 Views)

Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu / Atiku Tackles Tinubu For Not Helping APC Avert Economic Crisis / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's game over for Tinubu.

Someone Northerners respect so much and worshipped ,you came and say you single handedly made him a president. What an insult, infact to northeners, that's blasphemy.
He knows this but maybe he was on drugs yesterday
Big mess up...
Buhari is like a father to northerners (even Atiku has never spoken ill of buhari, he can only be mentioning APC but not Buhari)
The father may mess up, but that doesn't mean, you outsider should insult him

17 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Racoon(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy Hehehe! Now the grasscutter crook have hands off the campaign trail of the bullion vans druggie. Gandollar also will soon make a decision based on the way he was looking @ the druggie ystdy when he was dishing out his rantings in Abeokuta.

You see these northerners. No matter how their own is bad or useless, they still like or cherish it but for the druggie that tolerated all manners of nonsense because of political survival, it will surely be a bitter ending. Hope the baba soope urchins here are decoding the message?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Yves4real(f): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu should just apologise to calm nerves. By so doing, he will retain northern support and Babachair Lawal will retract these statements and say that he was quoted out of context.
Anything short of the above should make Baba kiss his longtime ambition goodbye.

10 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Esseite:
Emotions consumed him... i noticed Ganduje's composure from behind, he felt sad really.. this would cast as aspersion on Tinubu and any of his alleged uplifted minions.. Lawan might just be the highest beneficiary of this saga...

Vote right, vote Labour, vote Peter Obi...

I don't think he listens to his handlers. Imagine the way he spoke to a governor

4 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
“I am not an emperor by any chance and this is not my family inheritance,” the Ogun governor tweeted on Friday morning. “I am holding this position in trust for all the people of this state and I have vowed to be fair, just and equitable and this is the solemn agreement I made between the Almighty God and myself.”

Dapo Abiodun

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

He simply Ambodelised.

One mistake can end it all but life continues.

Fatal mistake for that....
Let's see if he will apologise to Buhari and his supporters, either privately or publicly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:

I don't think he listens to his handlers. Imagine the way he spoke to a governor
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Fatal mistake for that....
Let's see if he will apologise to Buhari and his supporters, either privately or publicly grin
You just like vawulence, wallahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Lazyreporta(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

All these Tinubu urchins. When the better part of the south was backing GEJ to go for a second term, who led his southern people into an alliance to undermine the greater south?

Anyway the SE is definitely not involved in this your shadowy SOUTH. Tinubu is going nowhere. We made this clear many months ago, but you all mocked the Igbos. We made it clear that if the presidency is not going the SE way, the SE will support the NE claim as they haven't tasted that position for a few decades now.
You boasted that Jagaban is the Jagaban of Nigeria, and rode roughshod over Igbo wishes. Now you all and now moaning and stylishly calling on an illusory SOUTH to come to your aid. The SE and SS will not be coming to your aid.

This is the time for Yorubas to show us the power they keep boasting about. Let Yorubas win the 2023 presidency let us see

Who be the greater South? If you already said Yoruba voted against the greater south and buhari who they voted for won twice, who is now the greater South? The losers or the winners? You dare add SE and better/greater in same sentence when we dey talk about Southern region

Even though my initial comment was about each region representing well, But tribalism Wan kill you, you no see the msg

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
You just like vawulence, wallahi cheesy
But na true na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Big mess up...
Buhari is like a father to northerners (even Atiku has never spoken ill of buhari, he can only be mentioning APC but not Buhari)

Atiku has severally taken swipe on Buhari's governance style but has never insulted his person. He did same under previous leaders. Southern politics is more about bashing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Ddokie: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
I talk am
Ganduje, shetimma will soon leave him

I no go talk again
Tinubu just messed himself up yesterday

Helinues

I no go talk pass this one

Tinubu no know wetin e miss, seriously
Northerners where his largest support base but now see
One guy just burn e tinubu cap now like this grin

Kyase has your account been hacked?

Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Atiku has severally taken swipe on Buhari's governance style but has never insulted his person. He did same under previous leaders. Southern politics is more about bashing.
Na we go school pass nah. We sabi English well well grin

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:

Atiku knows what's up, but Tinubu thought he was campaigning for Lagos presidency

8 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ddokie:

Kyase has your account been hacked?

Na wah o.
Nobody hack my account
Wetin happen

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Ddokie: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Jagaban . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

Who be you? see this one. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Emma2Seconds: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
That Man Is Getting More Confused As Day passes By.

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Ddokie: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Nobody hack my account
Wetin happen

Nothing o. Na just say i shock say you dey enter Tinubu like this.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Lionnation: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
He whom the gods wants to disgrace they first make mad

13 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:
Indispensable85 kyase garfield1 kahal29

I am surprised too

Tinubu has nothing to lose at this point. He has laid it bare. Nothing will change whether or not he reacted the way he did. Buhari has made his choice and it's not Tinubu. So nothing to lose really. Let him fight to finish and take a bow.

The only alternative to Tinubu that will make sense is Osinbajo but I don't know if he can defeat Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by garfield1: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
I talk am
Ganduje, shetimma will soon leave him

I no go talk again
Tinubu just messed himself up yesterday

Helinues

I no go talk pass this one

Tinubu no know wetin e miss, seriously
Northerners where his largest support base but now see
One guy just burn e tinubu cap now like this grin

Up tinubu
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Putinofrussia: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
No matter the permutations,Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
Tinubu has the midas touch.
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ddokie:

Nothing o. Na just say i shock say you dey enter Tinubu like this.
Tinubu Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by fergie001: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu has nothing to lose at this point. He has laid it bare. Nothing will change whether or not he reacted the way he did. Buhari has made his choice and it's not Tinubu. So nothing to lose really. Let him fight to finish and take a bow.

The only alternative to Tinubu that will make sense is Osinbajo but I don't know if he can defeat Atiku.
Well, the luck they have is they still have time before the general election. There will be a lot of dialogue before then, because this particular PDP is ruthless and there will be so much Kwankwaso & Obi forces to contend with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yves4real:
Baba Tinubu should just apologise to calm nerves. By so doing, he will retain northern support and Babachair Lawal will retract these statements and say that he was quoted out of context.
Anything short of the above should make Baba kiss his longtime ambition goodbye.

Those guys up North are not that stupid. Politicians are not that stupid, either. Those statements are his real sentiments and they are now out in the open. They never trusted him, they will distrust him even more now.

I see the way this man runs lagos like a 15th century monarch; he holds onto everything and never let's go. Nobody will give the presidency of Nigeria to such greedy fellow. He should go home and enjoy the money and life God has allowed him to have.

He has done his own. He shouldn't complain when Buhari starts his.

14 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Atiku knows what's up, but Tinubu thought he was campaigning for Lagos presidency

I didn't believe the story at first cos NL folks can cook believable lies. But
wss shocked when I found out it's true. The fall out may affect all the aSW candidates. I don't always like his style of politics but I like his charisma
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by garfield1: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

True.he will outlast buhari
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by slivertongue: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

Na we go school pass nah. We sabi English well well grin

He should know Buhari is not Gej. Propaganda doesn't work all the times.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
slivertongue:

I didn't believe the story at first cos NL folks can cook believable lies. But
wss shocked when I found out it's true. The fall out may affect all the aSW candidates. I don't always like his style of politics but I like his charisma
Same with me, wasn't so sure about the report, till this morning

Just like babachir said, doing national politics with yorubas is something else

5 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Kyase(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
garfield1:

Up tinubu
Just accept say tinubu fuckup brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by garfield1: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Big mess up...

Buhari would still be a loser without tinubu, you guys are overreacting
Re: Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
garfield1:

True.he will outlast buhari

The way it is now, Atiku is looking like the next president. I doubt if Osinbajo can defeat him. If it turns out that way, the party will put the blame on Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman / Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.