Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... (71447 Views)

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
One FernandezIsGone grin
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Rayjnr: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Alright, piss off now. Will u.

U shiiit off first.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Starz825(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Exkandayee:
Wtf is wrong with y'all on here,,,,
Blame nobody but the mods...they already in the mud grin
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Skidee: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
I like your story jare.. Don't mind those boys typing balderdash, they are also teenagers like you.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BePrepared: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You already felt something for him girl. Make sure you ride that dick soon.

That was how I ride my Landlord brother that year. Dude was so cute and very good in bed, he was the one that opened my eyes to the pleasure of tongue fucking, because anytime he grabbed me, na endless head he go give me before sex. That guy blow me off I swear.

Farming tool you don come again
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Mattsilva: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Sharp guy, he is going to Bleep your kpekus for free and you are happy .
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BePrepared: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Here's what you'll do bruh ... Go to somewhere quiet... Away from human eyes, make sure there's a strong tree there and go there with a strong rope. Climb the tree, tie the rope and make sure there's a noose for your neck. Put the noose around your neck and jump.

You'll die within 30 minutes.
Aww c'mon grin .. Shrinks dont give such advise. Hahaha
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rayjnr:

U shiiit off first.
Alright.. Asswipe!
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Dorwadora(f): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Aww c'mon grin .. Shrinks dont give such advise. Hahaha
I'm just trying to help him undecided undecided undecided... He's beyond cure.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Gatekeepers: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
With the way Your Virgina is scratching you for conversing with this guy, for just few hours of the day. Maybe next thing now na pregnancy, then your eye go clear.

Just 19 years old, your mate is thinking of how to proffer solutions to issues of the world. Yours is to nurse a sleepless night for a certain 'Mummy's boy.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Dorwadora(f): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Ọdẹ grin

If you think that sex is the same for both genders, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS HIDE THE REAL FIGURE OF YOUR BODYCOUNT?
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS DIVIDE YOURS BY 2 OR 3? grin grin

If your parents ask what your bodycount is, especially your father, CAN YOU BE HONEST? grin grin

Don't worry, Girl wey no get SENSE, Na her toto go suffer pass grin grin grin
Can you just die please embarassed embarassed.... For the sake of decorum...
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm just trying to help him undecided undecided undecided... He's beyond cure.
Lol...
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by goodman5(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bad girl, make sure u used protection
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by FahBuLous: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
And this piece of rubbish made front-page while meaningful topics find it very hard to make front-page...

Nairaland has officially been handed over to kids, the mods too are kids, I'm slowly using interest in nairaland, everything here now seems childish angry angry sad
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mumu op
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by phemmyfour: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

It felt good... Cause he was a bit humiliated which made me confident...

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...
Don't get carried away
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Rayjnr: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Alright.. Asswipe!

Ok, prik drop
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Joeyfizzo: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...
do u mind fvcking him?
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by clericuzzio(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

So at 19, You already have exes. May God help you
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Zion243(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Stupid story
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BlueAir: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin leave am. She think say na only her be the woman wey get eyes to see am. Or the guy no dey intentionally package himself for certain reason grin this one skirt don open already. My guy go chop and shine am for a long time and she go Waka off,dey brag say she broke up with him not knowing reverse is the case
Chaos14:
don't judge a book by its cover
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by kingACK(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
I can perceived, something is cooking. Enjoy but do it in the way that will please GOD .
My regards
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
HIS BAD GUY PHYSIQ ATTRACTED YOU TO HIM .THAT'S WHY IT'S SAID THAT WOMEN LOVE BAD GUY'S, SWAGS ETC . WORRY NOT OK... COZ FUCKING WILL TAKE PLACE SOON .
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Bekeey: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

What if the so called cute guy is here on nairaland too and read all this your story??
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by lomprico(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Una go fork las las
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by fof1: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Rubbish Treatise...unguided fantasy and Needless Narrative to ur Shame and intent
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by MadamOk(f): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
First of all your story nor concern us here

Secondly at nineteen you don get exes

Thirdly mind the way your eye say dey shook for man at this early age

Focus on your future especially your book
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Mayeldah(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
And this made front page?

Ok, premium tears loading....
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Calicoe: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Las Las, na shifting of pant go end am
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by JONSYN7154: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Who wouldn't? grin

If you were a girl you would be infatuated too!

Kinda glad I'm finally crushing on someone who's real... grin
I can't wait to read "MY LANDLORD'S SON BROKE MY HEART" here on nairaland from you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.