Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... (71466 Views)

My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by WinLABSstores: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

It felt good... Cause he was a bit humiliated which made me confident...

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...
Hemm

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Rayjnr: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
she lives with her mum sucker..

Go find who go suck ur prikk, suck away
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by psalmz(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You already felt something for him girl. Make sure you ride that dick soon.

That was how I ride my Landlord brother that year. Dude was so cute and very good in bed, he was the one that opened my eyes to the pleasure of tongue fucking, because anytime he grabbed me, na endless head he go give me before sex. That guy blow me off I swear.
I can bet my balls,this a male behind a females moniker

1 Like

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
I kinda like OP's courage, she isn't the type that pretends too much like most Nigerian girls......If she continues like this she won't be a member of CARRY ME DEY GO crew.

The only thing I still don't understand is how a 19yr old girl will be talking about ex boyfriends......Na from belle you take start to fvck?
I feel d exes she's referring too are not physical..
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rayjnr:

Go find who go suck ur prikk, suck away
grin U're dumb.. If u think that's what i meant..
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Dearlord(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
He's a meal I wanna eat... tongue

I don't want a serious relationship... I just really like him... grin

Besides I'm 19... Ain't getting married anytime soon... Never want to... So my relationships don't lead anywhere...

Point of corrections:

No relationship and liking him sounds confused.

By your age you are ripe for marriage but due to your poor academics you need to delay a bit.

"You don't want a serious relationship / So my relationship leading nowhere" one of the peer pressure characteristics.

In conclusion this gender needs all time nothing but a Dîîk
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Amen! I'm not destined to mastubate forever... God bless me with that di** soon...

Boredberry,

let me be the one to take care of u and give u the big black monster di*k of your dream daily
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by eniteden(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
angry
DoggoneDogg:

grin grin
Mad o
Truth is bitter and our girls have derailed far far to kuvuki land. I no dey border advise them again.
Anything wey fair and clean nai be handsomeness but forgetting that electric fish fine well well and e no dey shocked you the first touch. angry grin
Dear Olosho,

If you didn't want sex with your numerous exes, why did you enter a relationship with them?

What happened to just being friends with them?

Waiting for the next lie...
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by ufotunang: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
The next news will be my trip to the hotel with my landlord son... ok continue
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Chaos14: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mangekyo:

Yh same, I prefer Naruto to boruto too. Apart from the technologies, it's too centered around boruto. Nerfing Naruto and Sasuke just to make boruto shine more. But it's his show anyway, I'm not surprised.
But the way boruto and most especially kawaki, really got powerful now, is really bordering me. They're already full blown otsutsukis and god tier at such young ages
Do you remember when naruto lost most of his chakra and sakura had to give hers to him i think thats what made him weaker
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BigBrother9ja: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Just came back from the market... Went there with my landlord's son... This afternoon he saw me going out and asked where I was heading to... Told him... He asked if he could accompany me and I said yes! He was getting a few things too (a mop and buckets and so on...)

I've never spoken to him before... I thought he was an arrogant self-absorbed snub... Not my type... He's a few years older... I'm nineteen so he's between twenty one to twenty three... Very fair... Has curly hair which he dyed dirty blond but left the roots black... Pierced both ears... Dad is a police man... So it's insane he allows his son go out looking like a yahoo boy... grin

Anyways... He and I trekked a little... We barely spoke... I was extremely shy... grin

We stay in a very quiet predominantly hausa- fulani- yoruba muslim community... After some minutes we finally stopped a bike... He said we would ride together... I told him 'No'... I never tried that sh** with my exes and sure a as hell wouldn't start with him... But after waiting to no avail... I relented... grin

It was uncomfortable and extremely exciting! Being really close to cute guy! A lot of bad thoughts but I was also scared a neighbour would see he and I and report us to my mum... grin

We got to the market which is extremely disorganized! We split up... He went his own way to get what he wanted to buy... And I went to the stalls selling tomatoes and pepper and bought some onions from a mallam...

He and I met again... He asked if I was done so we would head back to our compound together... I told him I had to grind them cause the blender at home was faulty...

In the market... There's a section where yoruba women grind tomatoes or egusi etc... We got there... The lady I chose cause her engine was the cleanest started to tease us... My landlord's son is an aje-butter... He was choking turning red... grin

The woman asked if we were dating... I couldn't say no... Kept laughing throughout... He didn't say anything.... I think it's a good thing... He made it seem as though we were together...

We finished there... Started talking really well... He's funny... Smart too... Plus he's cute so I enjoyed us being seen together as much as being with him... grin

We went to a cold room to get some chicken... Nothing much happened there... He paid though... I refused cause I had the money... But I couldn't make a scene... We later spent the money on sweets and soft drinks... Which was fun...

His mum called... Asked him to go to his aunt's wine shop to get something... I didn't follow him cause it's already late... Went home alone...

This generation sef!

@19! JUST 19!!! You already have an ex...
You have the audacity to criticize how a police father allowed his son to look like a "yahoo" yet you didn't see any incompetence in a parent that allows their daughter to usually return home with a swollen PUSSY and a mouth full of CUM...

If you already have an ex @19, I WONDER what your bodycount is now and what it'll be in 2-5 years time ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BigBrother9ja: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Badbunny:
Really educative post ma'am, very inspiring smiley cheesy grin
Lol
Sense dey pain you? grin cheesy grin
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shebbs:
A 19 Year Old Girl With Exes? What Point Are you Trying To Make??

Went Out With A Cute Guy?

Being Only 19 With Exes?

Crushing On Your Landlord Son??

Does Going Out With A Cute Guy Makes Him A Good Person??

I Don't Understand Why You Brought This Up.
Are u trying to insinuate that cute guys are no good?
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Lazenby007(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
At nineteen !! Issokay.....continue!
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Goalnaldo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Someone's daughter would soon get laid. At 19, you already had exes? At what age did you start dating, 14?
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by IbileIfe: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
Aunty, you have never been with a guy as cute as him?
I have been with a babe like you before from the University of Benin in 2005. She kept on complimenting my good looks, fair skin and being tall. I could not go on with such a babe who thought I was too good looking for her.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Rayjnr: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
grin U're dumb.. If u think that's what i meant..

U are dumber if u think I don't understand what ur ass meant
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BigBrother9ja: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm tired of the way some low self esteem always deliberately bully women whenever they create threads about themselves and their sexual exploits.

One fool up there is already calling his mother a LovePeddler because Op said she's 19. Whereas, I'm sure his father married his mother at the age of 17 or even below.

Hoelow foe
U don enter here again...
You're always allowing people make you send messages to your parents, especially your mother...

You're always on every thread that concerns fucƙ fucƙ and defending women senselessly.

You think men are women are the same right?

You think equality between us can ever exist.
You think sex is the same for both? No and never.

WOMEN DON'T Bleep.... THEY GET FUCKĒD HOWEVER YOU SEE IT....

You will die waiting for that because it will never happen.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Arielle: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Awwww...cute.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Shebbs: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Are u trying to insinuate that cute guys are no good?

Are You Okay Or This Is Just How You Understood My Questions?
Please You Might Want To Take Another Glimps On My Post To Understand Better.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Dorwadora(f): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

Hoe low foe
U don enter here again...
You're always allowing people make you send messages to your parents, especially your mother...

You're always on every thread that concerns fucƙ fucƙ and defending women senselessly.

You think men are women are the same right?

You think equality between us can ever exist.
You think sex is the same for both? No and never.

WOMEN DON'T Bleep.... THEY GET FUCKĒD HOWEVER YOU SEE IT....

You will die waiting for that because it will never happen.
Here's what you'll do bruh ... Go to somewhere quiet... Away from human eyes, make sure there's a strong tree there and go there with a strong rope. Climb the tree, tie the rope and make sure there's a noose for your neck. Put the noose around your neck and jump.

You'll die within 30 minutes.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Amen! I'm not destined to mastubate forever... God bless me with that di** soon...

God don't bless no 19 year old single girl with a d*ck. He will bless you with purpose, strength of character by the Holy Spirit and grace to be focused to fulfill your destiny. Continue the celibacy until people will gather to celebrate you in due season. I know you are young and this crush of a thing happens to young people. But please don't crush on the wrong guys, focus on building yourself more and surround yourself with those that will support you
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Besides I'm 19... Ain't getting married anytime soon... Never want to... So my relationships don't lead anywhere...

Chai. Some nairalander's future wife.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by whirlwind7(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yeah. Really.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Agentsalt: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Abeg no make me laugh, na my boss be dat o.
Make ino report your matter o
Chaos14:
Are you living next to iLegend?
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by IamV: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Exkandayee:
Wtf is wrong with y'all on here,,,,

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BigBrother9ja: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:
Thank you... Most of them were teens when they first had sex...

Women shouldn't feel ashamed to talk about sex... And no narrow-minded fool on the internet could shut me up!
Birds of the same feathers....
Don't worry, GIRL WEY NO GET SENSE, NA HER TOTO GO SUFFER PASS...

IF YOU THINK RECKLESS SEX AND ACCUMULATION OF BODYCOUNT FOR A GIRL IS NOT A BIG DEAL, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS HIDING YOUR BODYCOUNT FIGURE?

CAN YOU TELL YOUR FATHER TRUE YOUR BODYCOUNT IF HE ASKED?
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shebbs:

Are You Okay Or This Is Just How You Understood My Questions?
Please You Might Want To Take Another Glimps On My Post To Understand Better.
Yes, i am okay.. U are either nt good at writing or u dnt really understand english or perhaps, u're one of those ugly jealous ones.. grin
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by BigBrother9ja: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
Here's what you'll do bruh ... Go to somewhere quiet... Away from human eyes, make sure there's a strong tree there and go there with a strong rope. Climb the tree, tie the rope and make sure there's a noose for your neck. Put the noose around your neck and jump.

You'll die within 30 minutes.
Lol
Ọdẹ grin

If you think that sex is the same for both genders, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS HIDE THE REAL FIGURE OF YOUR BODYCOUNT?
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS DIVIDE YOURS BY 2 OR 3? grin grin

If your parents ask what your bodycount is, especially your father, CAN YOU BE HONEST? grin grin

Don't worry, Girl wey no get SENSE, Na her toto go suffer pass grin grin grin
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by spafu(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

Screenshot this and come back to it when you are 30.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Itzi8(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
BoredBerry:

See as you're gradually losing yourself just because you find someone cute who hasn't even made a position with you, just imagine how you're enjoying your fantasies, when you throw yourself at him now, and it goes south, hope you'll come back here to share it with us. I don't even know what is learnable from this post. Come on dear, define your boundaries ooooo, this is how some ladies become victims and look for who to blame. Please be careful with your fantasies. I'm just telling you the fact, I also understand that you're an adult, but breakfast without foundation is more difficult to get over, esp when you feel there's nothing to lose, while you're losing yourself.

Let's be careful please. More grace dear.
Re: My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... by Silentgroper(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rayjnr:

U are dumber if u think I don't understand what ur ass meant
Alright, piss off now. Will u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.