Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Eyeball Licking Fetish... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eyeball Licking Fetish... (3067 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Scat Fetish?! Anyone Curious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Dorwadora(f): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Would u lick ur own nyash?

lets start 4rm there..

How would u even be comfortable with someone licking ur anus...

I'm just insinuating... My man doesn't have such weird fetish but if he develop it along the way.... Then he's welcome to lick my butthole as long as he want.
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Silentgroper(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm just insinuating... My man doesn't have such weird fetish but if he develop it along the way.... Then he's welcome to lick my butthole as long as he want.
Ugh...

pukes
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Silentgroper(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
I guess it's a fetish 4 u then..
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Silentgroper(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
pargelenis:
What needs to be done instead is just drop the “eye” and continue smiley
U knw there are bacterias in d saliva.. It could worsen d eyes..
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Dorwadora(f): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
I guess it's a fetish 4 u then..
No bro.... I'm a normal human being angry angry angry....
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Silentgroper(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
No bro.... I'm a normal human being angry angry angry....
Do u like cunninglinus?
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by pargelenis(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
U knw there are bacterias in d saliva.. It could worsen d eyes..
well it is not the eye but the …
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Silentgroper(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
pargelenis:
well it is not the eye but the …
The what?
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Softmirror: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
Oh please..... This is super gross embarassed embarassed

Geez..

Please it's too bad.... Haaaa shocked shocked shocked

You prefer the anus?
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Konjiboii: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
You know what I want to lick
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by pargelenis(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Silentgroper:
The what?
drop the eye in eyeballs
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
BoredBerry:
Weird, right?

What's the best channel I could use to reach you I don't know if you'd made any effort to reach me but please reply
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingwin:

What's the best channel I could use to reach you I don't know if you'd made any effort to reach me but please reply
Hi!

I sent a message... Whatsapp... I apologized... I can't access my emails either...
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

I sent a message... Whatsapp... I apologized... I can't access my emails either...

Yes dear I also acknowledged aside here is there a way I could reach you or a contact
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hi!

I do come around Bwari on weekends
As my cousin has an ice cream shop at Veritas I could come this weekend if you can be available I've tried so much to reach you, I will love to see you in person or communicate more often dream girl.
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingwin:

I do come around Bwari on weekends
As my cousin has an ice cream shop at Veritas I could come this weekend if you can be available I've tried so much to reach you, I will love to see you in person or communicate more often dream girl.
Yes! I saw that message... An ice cream shop? My favorite treat... Lol... grin

Could you give me some time? Maybe not this weekend...

I could call you... Maybe tomorrow!

And you're very sweet... I don't deserve that compliment...

You intimidate me! So... grin

1 Like

Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by VlamesIffect(f): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy WHAT?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes! I saw that message... An ice cream shop? My favorite treat... Lol... grin

Could you give me some time? Maybe not this weekend...

I could call you... Maybe tomorrow!

And you're very sweet... I don't deserve that compliment...

You intimidate me! So... grin
Give you some lol you'd have as much as possible lol
I'd anticipate your calls, mind you I read through your diary posts and I felt sweeping emotions, reminds me of my diary I'd love to show you someday, you're a great writer and a deep thinker I'm intimated dearest. Meanwhile have you been to Veritas? I'd wish I know you better before someone else wins your heart. Either ways goodnight and sweet dreams
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
kingwin:

Give you some lol you'd have as much as possible lol
I'd anticipate your calls, mind you I read through your diary posts and I felt sweeping emotions, reminds me of my diary I'd love to show you someday, you're a great writer and a deep thinker I'm intimated dearest. Meanwhile have you been to Veritas? I'd wish I know you better before someone else wins your heart. Either ways goodnight and sweet dreams
Thank you... I would love to read it! And you're just flattering me! But I won't complain! Coming from you, it means alot... And I haven't! I recently moved here... And I don't go out much... Jamb headquarters... I live close by... smiley

Good evening...

1 Like

Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Thank you... I would love to read it! And you're just flattering me! But I won't complain! Coming from you, it means alot... And I haven't! I recently moved here... And I don't go out much... Jamb headquarters... I live close by... smiley

Good evening...
Good evening dear
I hope you had a wonderful day?
I just went through your text
Maybe I could come around to see you who knows, give me a date when you'd be free not here maybe a text would do, and I anticipated your call, I'd love to hear your voice. Either ways I hope you like the last book I sent? I have a whole lot of classical literature, gothic and many more. Forgive my flattery I've longed to meet someone like you for a long time.
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dorwadora:
Licking the Anus is cool as long as it's the man who will do the licking embarassed.... Licking the feet, armpits, vagina, bellybutton... All are cool but the eyes?

Lailai.... I no do grin grin
as your papa they lick ur mama grin .
Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Oculolinctus known also as 'worming' or eyeball licking fetishism refers to the paraphilic practice of licking eyeballs for erotic gratification...

Gross...
I lick the eye when I'm making out only if when closed. Never imagined that people lick literally.

Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Eyeball Licking Fetish... by McFranklyn10: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dorwadora:
Licking the Anus is cool as long as it's the man who will do the licking embarassed.... Licking the feet, armpits, vagina, bellybutton... All are cool but the eyes?

Lailai.... I no do grin grin

I can do everything you mentioned but eyes ??
Absolutely no way na 🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters / I Need My Things Back >:( / Should I Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.