Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. (22558 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by excel101(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mangekyo:
Yeye fake news
Russia has seized landmass the size of Italy, England and some combined European countries even, from Ukraine and this dumb op still thinks Ukraine is winning. Or rather, watch closely the way he profusely litters this forum with Ukrainian propaganda. He must really think, like all reasonable people, that in reality, Ukraine is getting bitch slapped in the battlefield, and forced to give up huge chunks of lands daily, but just too brainwashed by zelensky and the western media, to accept that reality. He's trying his best to deceive gullible people like him as well, so we shouldnt be surprised. He doesn't want to be the only brainwashed mōron on this forum

NB: whether, this dumb op, Biden, clown Zelensky, EU, NATO etc like it or not, the russians would finish this campaign with more lands than they started with. Huge, juicy chunks of coastal lands
That's the problem, when you don't have cable TV at home, you become a local standard for authentic news. Better get yourself one.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Natbrowny: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
In war season, Who calculated the percentage?

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
stanluiz:
I am a dunce!!

I think Russia is not only fighting Ukraine ? They are fighting ghosts on Mars and not on Ukrainian soil who are outnumbered 7 to 1 by Russian forces.

This is a war. Russia lied to it's people that it's not a war so they would not pay out compensation to their dead soldiers. Putin who said he would take Kyiv in 72hrs has not been able to over 100 days later.

I am stupid thinking that Russia goal is to free the ethnic Russia in Eastern Ukraine but I have failed to ask myself, why is Putin destroying everywhere yet claiming he wants to free people. Free them so they live where in destroyed houses?.

That goal can never be achieved. Those regions are not and can never be independent from Kyiv.

I am a dumb ass dombass

Corrected and I totally agree with the last part of the comment even though the keyword was cancelled grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Natbrowny:
In war season, Who calculated the percentage?

So the people who own the land and who have maps and surveys of the area do not know how to derive percentages?

Are you still in the 15th century?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
loswhite:
I'm sure you have problem reading. If you reclaim 20% lol does that look like victory to you?

That guy is one of the biggest fools on nairaland.

A guy who knows nothing but claims he does. That one na Otondo raised to power infinity

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mangekyo:

Who confirmed the news to be true? Your dad? Is he in ukraine right now?

I can remember WriterNig Debunking the fake news you posted and was moved to nairaland frontpage once. Imagine feeding those millions of frontpage viewers with your propaganda. If it wasn't debunked later on, gullible people would've taken the yeye post for the gospel, which in sure was your motive. People like you are the definition of nuisance, nuisances to the community and society. Posting trashy screenshots from Twitter users who are typing from their bedrooms in Europe and calling it a reputable source just goes to prove my point. Also, most of these sources in the west, also site Twitter posts and release from Ukrainian officials, who have been known to release fake info just to boost their troops morale E.g ghost of Kiev, as source. Not surprised since you're following the steps of your slave masters
But don't you think if Russia or Putin is truly powerful he would have taken a visit to Kiev as a sign of conquest or what is stopping him from relocating to Ukraine once and for all

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by peacettw: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
The key word missing here is 'claim'.

Ukrainian forces 'claim' to take back.......

I just wanted to point this out because that was exactly how Fox news and CNN reported it this morning...which leads me to think that the world may have noticed that Zelensky has that inclination to embellish the truth to fit whatever narrative he comes up with.

Let's learn to read between the lines

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

What has supporting Ukraine's freedom got go do with USA visa? I guess it's fair to say those against Ukraine are nairalanders that have been refused EU and USA visa multiple times. With the high rate of visa refusals of nigerians, the latter is more realistic grin
That's very true

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
peacettw:
The key word missing is 'claim'.

Ukrainian forces 'claim' to take back.......

I just wanted to point this out because that is exactly how Fox news and CNN reported it...which leads me to think that the world may have noticed that Zelensky has that inclination to embellish the truth.

The keyword now is "CONFIRMED"

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Microwhy:

Make i no lie, you sound so much like a toddler.
Imagine Russia planning a military base in Cuba and Mexico, please! Will U.S sit back and just watch? Never bro.
Russia is not a Free country so please stop comparing to America okay, imagine a country without press freedom and freedom of speech what do you expect from such a country among the comity of nations......is that what you are seeing abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by peacettw: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

The keyword now is "CONFIRMED"

Fair enough. Went back to the two news sites to check and observed that the headlines on this have been removed....which was not the case this morning.

What's more strange though, is that there is no mention of it at all on their front page whether 'confirmed' or otherwise.

If you find the news of this evolving development on both sites, please share the link, otherwise, it may yet again 'confirm' their unease to swallow just about any news emanating from the Ukranian President's desk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin Fake news grin
The issue in Severodonetsk has never been whether Russia go back 20% grin rather it’s about the Ukrainians running away from the place ASAP to prevent another Mariupol Azovstal steel mill scenario grin Russia is encircling the Ukrainians on three sides. The chief of staff has already admonished Zelensky to withdraw the men now while they still can grin The bridge out of Severodontnesk has been destroyed by the Russians, the flight to Lysychansk is getting harder for Ukraine every other day grin Let me give u a real situation map
Ok probably the Russians know the terrain better than the Ukrainians
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

I'm an American you poor runt,which makes you more and more pathetic,cos technically you're licking my country's @ss grin grin grin grin. And no ,we don't give lazy jobless boys who spend all Thier life peddling crap on nairaland asylum
You can't be American and you support tyranny cos it's irony
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

The werey is in one 5 by 5 cubicle in Ogbomoso. Don't mind that wishful thinker. He is wishing to be an American yet supports Russia.

Makes me wonder how insane he is. Why not wish to be Russian grin
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
Microwhy:

Don't mind them let them keep grunting.
Just yesterday, one of ukrainian MP said Russia are just destroying everything at sight. Like they want to extinct ukrain.
Russia will actually pay for war crimes for causing collateral damage and going against the international rules of engagement, that Ukraine is losing men is actually the reality of way abi Russia is recloning their dead ni probably they are invincible

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

But don't you think if Russia or Putin is truly powerful he would have taken a visit to Kiev as a sign of conquest or what is stopping him from relocating to Ukraine once and for all

The war would have ended if he took Kyiv. He tried during the initial gra-gra phase of the war but failed and beat a retreat back to the border.

Russian Army is shit grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

The war would have ended if he took Kyiv. He tried but failed and neat a retreat back to the border.

The person behind that dart Putin account needs a very chilled bottle of Vodka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Microwhy: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

Russia will actually pay for war crimes for causing collateral damage and going against the international rules of engagement, that Ukraine is losing men is actually the reality of way abi Russia is recloning their dead ni probably they are invincible
MrTaye! Russia is doing the same thing US would have done in this situation.
Imagine a Russian military base in Mexico border because Mexico and US are not allies.
Beside which war crime and what rules of engagement? You mean at ICC? I laugh in Swahili if you think the world still cares about unity,justice, rules of engagement. The world now know that its just a tool to control and manipulate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

Dude is a buy-and-sell hustler in Akure actually.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
stanluiz:
You are a dunce!!

You think Russia is only fighting Ukraine ? They are fighting also fighting against NATO, Us and EU including other foreign mercenaries that was fighting for Ukraine.

This is a special operation not a war. If Russia declare a full blown war on Ukraine. Ukraine will be reduced to rumble within a month.

Russia goal is to free the ethnic Russia in Eastern Ukraine. Those in Donbass region ( Donetsk and lushnak ) . The goal has been achieved. Those regions are now independent from Kiev and down fighting alongside with Russia troops to push Ukraine army far away from their boarder by capturing more Ukraine cities grin

Next it to link dombass region to Crimea and then connect it to a Russia held region in Moldova called transnistria making Ukraine a landlocked country cheesy
Yes they have the might to fight the world naw abi no be Russia again at least they have nuclear weapons
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

Dude is a buy-and-sell hustler in in Akure actually.

Ahhh grin

Poor guy.

Shogsman see as you dey hustle to sell just phone but na me you dey call poor man grin cheesy

You small black yansh has been opened cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

Ahhh grin

Poor guy.

Shogman see as you dey hustle to sell just phone but na me you dey call poor man grin cheesy

You small black yansh has been opened cheesy

That dude is a true putard.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

The werey is in one 5 by 5 cubicle in Ogbomoso. Don't mind that wishful thinker. He is wishing to be an American yet supports Russia.

Makes me wonder how insane he is. Why not wish to be Russian grin
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

The war would have ended if he took Kyiv. He tried during the initial gra-gra phase of the war but failed and beat a retreat back to the border.

That means he's fake

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Microwhy:

MrTaye! Russia is doing the same thing US would have done in this situation.
Imagine a Russian military base in Mexico border because Mexico and US are not allies.
Beside which war crime and what rules of engagement? You mean at ICC? I laugh in Swahili if you think the world still cares about unity,justice, rules of engagement. The world now know that its just a tool to control and manipulate.
USA is a democratic nation that is not unpredictable and irrational like Russia so stop comparing Russia to America,in America congressional approval is key before anything but can that be said of Russia that a tyrant can just decide to nuke a fellow country...or can any American president fumble or threaten any country with nukes
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Mrtaye: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

Dude is a buy-and-sell hustler in Akure actually.
What an impersonation

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by seborrhic: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
gambojimeta:
One of the ones we are talking about. A rejected US Visa applicant.

person wey dey live for Akure dey claim americana on Nairaland grin
grin grin grin grin
Badass. Caught in the web!

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by error4040: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

When it doesn't favor Russia it becomes lies but when it favours Russia you start jumping around on the thread with shouts of halleluiah like an orgasmic pig on steroids

Come any news from

YAHOO
DAILYMAIL
GUARDIAN
SUN

Are Fake news, we no longer recognise news from MF who only partake in wars they would benefit from, and turn blind eye after giving others who believe in them hope.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by texazzpete(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mangekyo:
Yeye fake news
Russia has seized landmass the size of Italy, England and some combined European countries even, from Ukraine and this dumb op still thinks Ukraine is winning. Or rather, watch closely the way he profusely litters this forum with Ukrainian propaganda. He must really think, like all reasonable people, that in reality, Ukraine is getting bitch slapped in the battlefield, and forced to give up huge chunks of lands daily, but just too brainwashed by zelensky and the western media, to accept that reality. He's trying his best to deceive gullible people like him as well, so we shouldnt be surprised. He doesn't want to be the only brainwashed mōron on this forum

NB: whether, this dumb op, Biden, clown Zelensky, EU, NATO etc like it or not, the russians would finish this campaign with more lands than they started with. Huge, juicy chunks of coastal lands

Still only 20% of the country, and they started the war at 10% !

So after 100 days of throwing their best conventional armies at Ukraine, despite a surprise attack that hit a lot of Ukrainians infrastructure on day 1 and despite building up their BTGs for months before the invasion, they've only been able to take an incremental 10% of Ukrainian territory...with staggering troop losses.

And you call that 'winning'?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by gambojimeta: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mrtaye:

That means he's fake
Of course. wink
Re: Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. by Igbofam2: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
shogsman:

I'm an American you poor runt,which makes you more and more pathetic,cos technically you're licking my country's @ss grin grin grin grin. And no ,we don't give lazy jobless boys who spend all Thier life peddling crap on nairaland asylum

Shogsman how Ilorin na grin

Wetin make we call you now Mr American Citizen who sells used phones for a living but calls me a Poor Runt grin

Should we call you an IlorAmerican or an Amerilorin ? grin cheesy

Poverty stricken Putin asslicker grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.