Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket (78909 Views)

Permutations For Edo Guber Polls: Field Review / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by mach7(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Very funny

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Crixxx: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm instead of mourning you Dy here Dy think of apc primaries

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by adeniyi997: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by diplomat058(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Johel(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.

Is Tinubu God?..he's a mere politician like others.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Crixxx: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
adeniyi997:
Ejxu

Bloody space booker

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by spy24(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigeria go suffer teeyyyy sad

With the recent happenings and what have happened in the past 8 years in the country we no suppose dey mention APC for this country again.

but black man na black man we just like to suffer

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by SailorUgo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad

Even though I’ll never support or vote for Tinubu, your total lack of respect for the political juggernaut is appalling.
Tinubu will floor any of them in a fair competition.

The only person I’ll vote in APC is Osinbajo.

My vote goes to OBI.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ibrutex(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
D
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Harrykn: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who be Tinubu?
Underestimate ati underrate, that man is not going to be my president
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Kennitrust(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thíéńúbú ẃíĺĺ ńévéŕ śúććééd híś ṕŕéśídéńtíáĺ főŕ ẃhátévéŕ ŕéáśőń.

Áfĺíćtíőńś ẃíĺĺ ńőt ŕíśé thé śéćőńd tíḿé
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by neduboo(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Eastlink(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lol grin

We wait till Monday for the results.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
You got your permutations wrong bro

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by adekennis(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Analysis from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by id4sho(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory , I strongly agree with you.

Watch how BAT urchins will come for your head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by emmyluizzz: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
ñ
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by adeniyi997: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

Bloody space booker
Thank you
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Elidrisy20: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
By tomorrow we go know,this primary go turn to secondary for some
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by micellgevity: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
This Op is funny, bringing osinbajo ahead Tinubu. Why do you think they are looking for anointing and concesus? They know they are no match with Tinubu when it comes to election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by PericomaNwankwo: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's Amaechi not Ameachi. Anyway, just like his name, who knows tomorrow??

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by soberdrunk(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
pweeryambre:
And you skipped Peter obi for what reason?the fact that he was not in the list means that you are afraid of him.

Na wa ooo!! All these blind supporters, is Obi in "APC" angry

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Your projections have valid arguments and as you said, anything can happen.
Amaechi and Osinbajo are the two candidates that can get support in all SW, SS and SE, against Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by TenQ: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.
It seems you don't understand that the Fulani Oligarchy hate Tinubu. These same people control the northern block who usually don't divide their votes unlike the south.

Tinubu can clinch the West but he cannot even guarantee the East.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ceede2: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Everybody is entitle to his or her opinion.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
I hope some people won't go burning people's shops and destroying their business after or before the end of tomorrow.. Coma loading for some Zombies!
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tobenuel(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
I like where you placed Ameachi.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Pathfinder2090: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Na Tinubu go win the primaries. I be Igbo but Na only Tinubu I dey support among all the presidential aspirants.

Tinubu is the only one that got the balls to face the cabals if he becomes the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by JooEeL(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
sammysneh:
Life has no value in Nigeria, over 50 persons died this morning we are here talking about elections

SMH, we are stilling fighting for old men to govern this country

Lol. Abnormal people are what you find on here.

These are the political alatenuje looking for how they can seize nigeria and loot for themselves. These ones dont care if a million people die. After all, literally millions of biafrans died in the war, and after the war they kept splitting the oil fields for themselves.

So

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Deltatoto: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
why did u reply a mad dog.I will defeat ameachi in a free and fair contest.the rest for tomorrows primaries are aspirants tinubu is the candidate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.