Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket (78907 Views)

Permutations For Edo Guber Polls: Field Review / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by OderaOdesigo: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.

Stop smoking Nnewi weed!
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ExposingdMatrix: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Franking: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.

U overrate Tinubu. We shall all know how far soon.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Zeezenho: 12:18am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.

Another possibility is Maybe you are over hyping him.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by AmuEbule: 1:09am On Jun 06, 2022
It’s pointing to Rotimi Amaechi in my opinion, because he has silently worked hard to impress the old man in Aso Rock and northerners, more than Osinbajo and Tinubu combined.

Let’s see how this plays out!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by leokid866: 1:16am On Jun 06, 2022
AmuEbule:
It’s pointing to Rotimi Amaechi in my opinion, because he has silently worked hard to impress the old man in Aso Rock and northerners, more than Osinbajo and Tinubu combined.

Let’s see how this plays out!!
you mean rotimi that is not in charge of his state chapter? the same rotimi that was so strong headed due to his actions the party could not participate in the 2019 elections?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:39am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:

Tinubu influence na Lagos, and na agbero kind of politics not maradona time, he is not smart but power, if he was a smart man, he no go make those utterances, shows who he really his, when Abacha roar, he run go London, leave Abiola, he come 1998, use agberoism collect ticket From Funsho Williams AD ticket, he is the snitch, betrayal, 2006, who killed Funsho Williams because he know Fashola stand no chance. Omo Tinubu no get weight, this na federal not local politics.

Federal, 37 places, compared to 1 with some few rare grounds in south west. South East south south no like am, that’s 11 abi 12 states, most north or all no gbadun am,

He is just a local champion. Take it or leave it, bitter truth.

Except na juju Wey e go dey use win election for presidency. Atiku na national politician, he go win am flawless. Atiku drag Lagos with am during 2019, if not for mc Oluomo and him bois Wey burn and kill for Tinubu, watch videos.

Tinubu na feather weight politician for the federal. Just a bitter truth. He failed to become a national politician. He should have done that long time, maybe one or two senate positions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ogwumgbe: 2:03am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:

He only has influence in the Waste bro, he will be slaughtered like chicken in this primary and tears will roll on cheeks: hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by AmuEbule: 2:09am On Jun 06, 2022
leokid866:
you mean rotimi that is not in charge of his state chapter? the same rotimi that was so strong headed due to his actions the party could not participate in the 2019 elections?

Yeah! Bla bla bla. The truth is that you’re not a northerner and you don’t see what they see and that’s why they have played and won you all the time. The truth is that if Amaechi lose the election under PDP, who is in line to win? Atiku and where is Atiku from? Northerners are not as gullible as you all seem to think.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by onuman: 2:14am On Jun 06, 2022
JooEeL:
Fufu and Oha politics.

We've always known the phrase, "unity beggars". These are always the ones pleading for the zoo to remain one.

There's another new one, the "peace prayers". These ones are all those lazy typical church-goers who don't know what their ancestors did to preserve their lands for them. These ones, especially the ladies, are always praying for useless peace... fake peace that never comes

You see their words on social media like: "Let's pray for peace".
Another 30 will be murdered by Fula terrorists in 1 week again, they'll come out again "Let's pray for peace"...

Sometimes u wonder whether these people have brains in their heads.

Too many Nigerians don't know that what matters most about one's country is how happy one is over one's country, not how big or rich one's country is.

Too many Nigerians don't understand that there are many rich countries with population less than half a million people.
Many of these Nigerians only do "let's pray for peace for Nigeria." And as they are praying, and scheeming for juicy political offices in Nigeria, Fulani teror cells gradually surround every corner of Nigeria in their bid to completely take control of the whole country and its natural resources.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Gunayo(m): 5:28am On Jun 06, 2022
canada2022:
APC will surprise Nigerians
Really? Nigerians are no longer surprised with APC.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:42am On Jun 06, 2022
Figment of your imagination
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2022
ogwumgbe:

He only has influence in the Waste bro, he will be slaughtered like chicken in this primary and tears will roll on cheeks: hahahahahahahahahahah
You must be high on meth.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Tinubu influence na Lagos, and na agbero kind of politics not maradona time, he is not smart but power, if he was a smart man, he no go make those utterances, shows who he really his, when Abacha roar, he run go London, leave Abiola, he come 1998, use agberoism collect ticket From Funsho Williams AD ticket, he is the snitch, betrayal, 2006, who killed Funsho Williams because he know Fashola stand no chance. Omo Tinubu no get weight, this na federal not local politics.

Federal, 37 places, compared to 1 with some few rare grounds in south west. South East south south no like am, that’s 11 abi 12 states, most north or all no gbadun am,

He is just a local champion. Take it or leave it, bitter truth.

Except na juju Wey e go dey use win election for presidency. Atiku na national politician, he go win am flawless. Atiku drag Lagos with am during 2019, if not for mc Oluomo and him bois Wey burn and kill for Tinubu, watch videos.

Tinubu na feather weight politician for the federal. Just a bitter truth. He failed to become a national politician. He should have done that long time, maybe one or two senate positions.
You must be high on meth
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Zeezenho:

Another possibility is Maybe you are over hyping him.
It appears you don't know how to read the trend of events or you are driven by hatred it sentiment. If primary election is held today on a level playing ground in APC the man will clinch the ticket. Everyone who can read politics knows this . You all know this too.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Franking:

U overrate Tinubu. We shall all know how far soon.
Time will actually tell. If primary election is held today I am sure the man is going to clinch the ticket if the election is done on a level playing ground. Sentiment apart. Perhaps you don't know how to read the trend of events. But then let us wait and see.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Lazenby007(m): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Amaechi fan....rubbish
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by otabuko(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
He's too old. Age is working against him.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by DownChelsea(f): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:

Tinubu is just a toothless pig that can't do more than bribing his cursed children with bags of rice and salt.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ogwumgbe: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You must be high on meth.

Very high bro, but at least it has not compelled me to mine skulls

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by rajah427: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2022
You are very funny that’s the result from your house I guess. Nigeria politics is far beyond social media propaganda�
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Very high bro, but at least it has not compelled me to mine skulls
It is a mater of time you will find yourself in the market
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2022
DownChelsea:

Tinubu is just a toothless pig that can't do more than bribing his cursed children with bags of rice and salt.

You have taken your stuff this morning.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by HRMK: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
UR UNAWARE THAT APC NORTHERN GOVS AV GIVEN THE TICKET TO THE SOUTH!ITS NOW BTW SOUTHWEST AND SOUTHEAST!!
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2022
otabuko:

He's too old. Age is working against him.
We were taking about being underrated now you are talking about age. How old is the pope? Is he not the head of the Catholic? How old is Biden? How old Donald Trump? We should not be sentimentimental. Yes you may not like, you may have your prefered candidate it is natural that does not mean you should demonised other people.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by DownChelsea(f): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You have taken your stuff this morning.

You have taken it?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2022
DownChelsea:

You have taken it?
Everything about you shows you must be high on something intoxicating.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2022
crows2ravens:

Tinubu will only get support from South West. Forget every other South.
As for North, any candidate APC comes up with has their backing and they will throw their weight behind the person. Northerners know what they're doing - what makes them support you (as a southerner) is not a matter of your money or political power, in fact they prefer if you lack in both areas. If they want you, they give you votes from Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto as a heavy booster.

You won't vote Tinubu if he's picked as the flag bearer, I know. But you can't be the mouthpiece of SS and SE APC members and fans. You are not a politician, so I wouldn't expect you to understand what it means to be a party man.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
maasoap:

You won't vote Tinubu if he's picked as the flag bearer, I know. But you can't be the mouthpiece of SS and SE APC members and fans. You are not a politician, so I wouldn't expect you to understand what it means to be a party man.

You don't understand how Nigerian political arena is set. Do you know history? From Awolowo, to MKO Abiola, to Olu Falae against OBJ, to GEJ against PMB in 2015, to Wike losing against Atiku, to APC having trouble picking a strong candidate like BAT.... All these events are connected.
In 2015, what that "change" mantra meant in the north was different from what it meant in the south, you guys were scammed. The moment PMB became APC candidate in 2015, I knew what was happening and I gave up on that party as the one to fix Nigeria.
It's all the same, only the names will change. Everyday it seems we're wasting away.
I won't say more.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ikobong1234: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.
Amaechi that can deliver his state to Apc
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by DownChelsea(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Everything about you shows you must be high on something intoxicating.

You're high this early Monday morning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.