Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket (78951 Views)

Permutations For Edo Guber Polls: Field Review / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ceede2: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
soberdrunk:

Na wa ooo!! All these blind supporters, is Obi in "APC" angry
...what do you expect from JiahdEast

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by sogodihno: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Analysis of 5% damaged brain Ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Ogbodavies(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
who APC epp
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
TenQ:

It seems you don't understand that the Fulani Oligarchy hate Tinubu. These same people control the northern block who usually don't divide their votes unlike the south.

Tinubu can clinch the West but he cannot even guarantee the East.
Wait till the end of the primary. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by citygarden(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Bear parlour permutation, let wait till tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Ilefoaye(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Delegate wey collect $50,000 To Vote Tinubu

Come enter Church on Sunday to Celebrate And do Thanksgiving.

Only to be gunned down by Fulani Gunmen
must you joke with Everything?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Femeto: 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.
Drunkard so Onu get better chance pass Tinubu?. What are you on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tafabaloo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joke of a prediction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ejimatic: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10 The results here are triplicates of the original copies. In tri
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.
The results here are triplicates of the original copies. In triplicate copies figures are bogus Can we see the original copies?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Valwezzy: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
landmark86:
Op must be CRAcyyyyyyyy
Abi you won collect?
The ticket is in-between Emi lol kan and Osinbajo

Dream on...Amaechi will be your president come next year.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by riczy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mark my words, the analyst is on point! He will clinch d ticket!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Ifogift007: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.
u undermisate d fact dat Nigerians are tired of old nepotism old men
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
McOluOmo:
Jagaban 7.8/10

Come, why you no come get gurl friend.?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by kernniejay(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
pweeryambre:
.ok

His permutation is about APC candidates at the primaries, Peter Obi is not in APC.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Valwezzy: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kittex7:
NAH OMO Igbo ANALYSIS BE THIS OO

Amaechi will be your president next year, take it or leave it.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Musauzor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osinbajo will pip the rest. Mark today's date. I heard it from a highly reliable source which is close to Aso Rock. All this rigmarole they are doing is just to buy time. According to my highly dependable source, they are looking for a way to systematically desensitize Bola Tinubu so that he will accept the PMB's wish (Osinbajo) without rocking the boat. Osinbajo as the APC presidential candidate is already a fait accompli.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by casualobserver: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

An emotional rant without any intellectual input. The fact that you rate Lawan so highly when the party has zoned to ticket to the south shows the level of your ability to reason. No to even mention that you score Ogbonnaya Onu who comes from the same CPC as Buhari higher than Tinubu shows you have either not engaged your brain or you don’t have much of one. Amaechi is a good shout but the problem with Amaechi is that he comes from the same faction as the party chairman ….NPDP.

Nobody knows who is going to get it but it will likely be someone from the ACN, hence the SW 99%. In the 1% chance it does not go to the SW because the SW self implode out of treachery, then it will go to Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by PrinceofAnambra: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
cyberaddict:
I've lost hope in the present political class. They are all insincere, ill-meaning thieves.

Whoever came up with the assessment above is a Tinubu-hating Amaechi fan.

It's reeks of unobjectivity and thoughtlessness. How on earth did it make FP
It is an Igbo moderator that did it. I know the handwork of my tribe very well. Their stupid hatred for Tinubu knows no bound, the same Tinubu that made the Southwest a conducive second home for us igbos. I can never support such. But many of my people are just very blind with hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Bimpe29: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where's Governor Yahaya Bello getting his confidence from? grin
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by lionofafrica12: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
This guy is a fool, its shows that he does not know anything about politics and human management. The fight is between Atiku (he will always win PDP unless he is not interested) and Tinubu (I love Shettima- I don't know that there is a Northern that can speak English language like he did with a combination of similes and Metaphors). You are talking about Lilliputians like Yahaya Bello, Amaechi (he cannot win an election in Rivers state as long as Wike is alive), Fayemi( has no structure , no money, no deep Northern support), Onu( a no contender), Akpabio( from Ogoja province): super minority etc .
You need to wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by BigBrother9ja: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
[s] Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen. [/s]
Lol

Nairaland kids....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by AgentGoat: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

You don't know anything walahi. Tinubu 2/10 you must be crazy. The kind of power the guy wield in this country especially his south western region. It's only Buhari that can match him!. He is winning the primary and the presidential election come 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by President2001(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

You guess not a poll
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Sannisege: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Musauzor:
Osinbajo will pip the rest. Mark today's date. I heard it from a highly reliable source which is close to Aso Rock. All this rigmarole they are doing is just to buy time. According to my highly dependable source, they are looking for a way to systematically desensitize Bola Tinubu so that he will accept the PMB's wish (Osinbajo) without rocking the boat. Osinbajo as the APC presidential candidate is already a fait accompli.
keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Remman(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Amaechi will get all northern votes than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Sannisege: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
It is an Igbo moderator that did it. I know the handwork of my tribe very well. Their stupid hatred for Tinubu knows no bound, the same Tinubu that made the Southwest a conducive second home for us igbos. I can never support such. But many of my people are just very blind with hatred.
Are you sure that you are an Igbo because they are rarely objective when it comes to politics

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Donbabaj: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
I would have given it to Tinubu, but the last time i saw him speak and the way he was walking. I don't think Tinubu his fit enough to handle this country at this critical time. So i think Osinbajo and a muslim Vice president will do the damage,

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by TenQ: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Wait till the end of the primary. Thank you
The handwriting had been on the wall immediately Buhari became president in 2015
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Globad(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

You're coming back to this post
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Mrikay94(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Them follow born this one too
SultanOfPuna:

Delegate wey collect $50,000 To Vote Tinubu

Come enter Church on Sunday to Celebrate And do Thanksgiving.

Only to be gunned down by Fulani Gunmen

If You like sell your future and sell your vote
If UGM catch you
That money, that flashy car, that house will be useless
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Gozac: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.
Oil has since left Tinubu, he is not in the race at all. He is on a downward spiral movement and he is at the twilight of his political career. Most of his political sons have turned competitors and foes. The primaries will mark the end of his time in national politics. We wish him happy retirement as he retires by Tuesday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback: Godwin Emefiele, Wife And Son (photo) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.