Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket (78443 Views)

Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ifogift007:
u undermisate d fact dat Nigerians are tired of old nepotism old men
All right now We are waiting
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
crows2ravens:
Your projections have valid arguments and as you said, anything can happen.
Amaechi and Osinbajo are the two candidates that can get support in all SW, SS and SE, against Atiku.

And Tinunbu can't get support in the three regions of the South? What about the three regions of the North where majority of the total votes will come, which among Amaechi and Osinbajo can get the kind of support Tinubu is currently enjoying from the Northerners?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by selfemployed(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.

Rochas Okorocha is the anointed one
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by jrusky(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.

You know nothing bro. Amaechi will not get it so drop that Amaechi stuff, he is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by UDUAKADIAHA(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
I stand with Akpabio, please don't write him off
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by IPIGMODS: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Only an OMO Igbo on Mkpuru mirri can come up with such useless and illogical analysis. These ones will see black and call it white.
When their infantile primary school analysis fails then they will start looking for excuses, betrayals and all sorts of other asinine reasons why they have failed again.
Anyone with an ounce of brain knows that Tinubu is poised to win, even Osinabnjo knows that by now.

Pls come back on Tuesday and gives your asinine reasons why your infantile analysis is ZERO.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
maasoap:

And Tinunbu can't get support in the three regions of the South? What about the three regions of the North where majority of the total votes will come, which among Amaechi and Osinbajo can get the kind of support Tinubu is currently enjoying from the Northerners?
Tinubu will only get support from South West. Forget every other South.
As for North, any candidate APC comes up with has their backing and they will throw their weight behind the person. Northerners know what they're doing - what makes them support you (as a southerner) is not a matter of your money or political power, in fact they prefer if you lack in both areas. If they want you, they give you votes from Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto as a heavy booster.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
The secret of winning bet is to bet without bias. If this was a betting I would say got tear your paper

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
riczy:
Mark my words, the analyst is on point! He will clinch d ticket!

Don't worry he clinch the ticket already,but on social media ooo

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Tareq1105: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.[/quote]

If you claim that Rotimi Amaechi delivered twice for PMB as DG of his campaign, what about Asiwaju that donated his private jet for the campaign organization and following to all the 36 States?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Clown! Someone has Borno, Kano and Lagos in the bag and you say he has little or no chance? Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

If you claim that Rotimi Amaechi delivered twice for PMB as DG of his campaign, what about Asiwaju that donated his private jet for the campaign organization and following to all the 36 States?

Amaechi contributed 69k votes only in 2015 and Tinubu was the DG in 2019.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by abbasajao(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
This person will ever have his ticket cut if he is a gambler.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by abbey621(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
suratwo62:

Name only two countries that are diverse and living prosperously.

USA, France, England.....many many more, living prosperously does not mean absence of violence or hardship, it only means these countries have people who value human life regardless of where you come from.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by abbey621(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
crows2ravens:

Tinubu will only get support from South West. Forget every other South.
As for North, any candidate APC comes up with has their backing and they will throw their weight behind the person. Northerners know what they're doing - what makes them support you (as a southerner) is not a matter of your money or political power, in fact they prefer if you lack in both areas. If they want you, they give you votes from Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto as a heavy booster.

So based on your analysis alone it is a matter of who can pull more votes from their respective stronghold. Ameachi from the SS/SE and Tinubu/Osibanjo from SW. If you were a betting man and a man of data analysis, you would realize which region is more likely to pull more votes for APC in the general elections. Here's a hint, it ain't SS/SE(Obi don spoil that market) grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Mooh247: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is the simple reason I stopped discussing National Politics with my Ibo friends

I limit them to Redpill and business advise

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Miracle2020: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.
the drug Lord is thinking of buying the delegates, but even he win with the corrupt money we will vote for Atiku during the general election.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Miracle2020:
the drug Lord is thinking of buying the delegates, but even he win with the corrupt money we will vote for Atiku during the general election.
You are free to vote your candidate. Go ahead it is your right.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Onesprayaction: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
We'd find out tomorrow smiley
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by zionstaar75: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
landmark86:
Op must be CRAcyyyyyyyy
Abi you won collect?
The ticket is in-between Emi lo kan and Osinbajo
he's definitely a mumu man but he must work amaechi wey dey pay him salary

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by zionstaar75: 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

someone that delegates from rivers State won't vote for...very funny

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by gaskiyamagana: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

Head
Statisticfool Department
Osibetrayal University of Political Rebellion,
NairaLand Studies Centre.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Bmaster(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Naiira:
Hmm… Who cares!

Den of thieves
guardian angel drinks beer in disbelief.

He have seen enough cheesy cheesy

By the way,do guardian angels protect us while we swim in the ocean of pvssy ?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by nokatakata: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Keep permutating and analysing rubbish while jihadist fulani terrorists are killing you southerners.

Instead of agitating for the country to split, you are permutating crap. Let's see the magic the Southern president will perform to stop jihadist terrorists that the Northern governors and even president could not stop.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
abbey621:

So based on your analysis alone it is a matter of who can pull more votes from their respective stronghold. Ameachi from the SS/SE and Tinubu/Osibanjo from SW. If you were a betting man and a man of data analysis, you would realize which region is more likely to pull more votes for APC in the general elections. Here's a hint, it ain't SS/SE(Obi don spoil that market) grin grin grin

I always refrain from saying some things. but if you know Nigeria's history, you will know why Tinubu is unsettled right now, despite his role in 2015 and acclaimed kingmaker magic.
If you like pull votes in all the SW, SS and SE, the votes from NW alone will cancel out everything with remainders.
What we need in this country is a new and serious political movement championed by people below 45 years of age, starting from now. By 2027, they can have a few governors and positions in national and state assemblies, by 2031, it's possible to have the presidential seat.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
JooEeL:
Fufu and Oha politics.

We've always known the phrase, "unity beggars". These are always the ones pleading for the zoo to remain one.

There's another new one, the "peace prayers". These ones are all those lazy typical church-goers who don't know what their ancestors did to preserve their lands for them. These ones, especially the ladies, are always praying for useless peace... fake peace that never comes

You see their words on social media like: "Let's pray for peace".
Another 30 will be murdered by Fula terrorists in 1 week again, they'll come out again "Let's pray for peace"...

Sometimes u wonder whether these people have brains in their heads.

Save your tears till after the convention, boy.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Paulianfa(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
In Akpabio I stand
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by darkstar6971(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
Come see bet9ja odds on top politics grin
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by shinealight(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Massiveglory:

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

This is nothing but the result of your warped imagination and that of those who nurse similar fantasies. A load of rubbish in fact! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.