Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket (78442 Views)

Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Slimwhyt:

Well, I can see why they call him jagaban.
But Nigeria is finished sha
Lie . Nigeria is not finished. Things are not all right yes for you to make the statement you made now shows you have no hope and it is not good for you.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
I told you never to underrate Tinubu you said no. You even insulted me. You can see now

Yea, I know, “never underrate the power of Money. It can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
I told you never to underrate Tinubu you said no. You even insulted me. You can see now

Yea, I know, “never underrate the power of Money. It can do anything. Buy anything buyable
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Yea, I know, “never underrate the power of Money. It can do anything. Buy anything buyable
Now changing the story. Losers will always have excuses to make.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Yea, I know, “never underrate the power of Money. It can do anything.
Losers will always kick. Donald Trump also kicked when he lost.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Perfectbeing(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
stopthecycle:

Best analysis I've seen so far
Truly the best so far. grin
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:

Na money na, America no be money, sentiments, here na money, money bags win, even in business, relationships, if you no get money them fit collect your babe.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:

Na money na, America no be money, sentiments, here na money, money bags win, even in business, relationships, if you no get money them fit collect your babe.

And nobody is a loser, Been roaming around for quite some here, seen life in different nations, Nigeria Dey back, and it’s a pity the youth aren’t ready, but no wahala, we don collect passport
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:

And nobody is a loser, Been roaming around for quite some here, seen life in different nations, Nigeria Dey back, and it’s a pity the youth aren’t ready, but no wahala, we don collect passport, make Una enjoy
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

And nobody is a loser, Been roaming around for quite some here, seen life in different nations, Nigeria Dey back, and it’s a pity the youth aren’t ready, but no wahala, we don collect passport
Losers will always cry now.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Whichever. Losers will complain.Especiall bad losers
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Slimwhyt(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
Lie . Nigeria is not finished. Things are not all right yes for you to make the statement you made now shows you have no hope and it is not good for you.

I mean for tinubu winning. That's a big problem for naija. We can keep recycling these old cargoes and expect to get it right
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Slimwhyt:

I mean for tinubu winning. That's a big problem for naija. We can keep recycling these old cargoes and expect to get it right
Your opinion.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by bottlewater1(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Massiveglory:
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

See your life
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tammie24: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.
the guy go dey bite I'm tongue by now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Gandollaar(f): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Now changing the story. Losers will always have excuses to make.
You know what, you are right!

Now you know who I am don't you?

I told you you I have frustrated your life grin

Kikikikikikiki cheesy
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Dindondin(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.
It's time you accept the will of God and support Tinubu with prayers to rule well.
Stop Wailing. Cos after May 29th 2023, you ll feel so defeated that Tinubu still became president. Accept reality and hope for the good in it.
duro4chang:
You underestimated and underrated Tinubu. It seems you don't know politics and the influence of the man. But wait till the end of the primary.
I wonder what Tinubu did to the man. Till today, he's still running after Tinubu like say he stole his gf.
PrinceofAnambra:
I have no pity whatsoever for the people that are going to drown in depression and endless tears tomorrow when Tinubu is officially given the APC presidential ticket. A nationalistic veteran political lion among local political ducks, chickens, goats and little puppies and you think it's going to be a contest?

Plenty people have been screaming and dreaming Buhari's "anointed candidate" will defeat Tinubu. Well, here's a spoiler alert from those of us in the know - Tinubu is Buhari's candiate!

If you like kill yourself when Tinubu becomes APC presidential flag bearer tomorrow, na u sabi undecided
That boy called MassiveLoss is something else. He's still wailing till now.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10

Just came across this.

This really aged well. I guess many of us back then thought that somehow that man won't get it, and it would most likely be Osibanjo or even someone from the south east.

Ah well, if we had been serious, Obi could have been PDP's candidate, and Osibanjo or even Umahi APC's candidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.