Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket (78459 Views)

Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian / 2023: Wike Changes Permutations In PDP, Becomes Major Threat To Atiku / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2022
DownChelsea:

You're high this early Monday morning?
Don't lie ,you took your stuff this morning. But e be like say you are now coming back home small small. Abeg stop taking it.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You must be high on meth

As usual, featherweight leader with supporters..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I will be disappointed
in you if you did not make an insulting statement like this. It is your trade mark.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by DownChelsea(f): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Don't lie ,you took your stuff this morning. But e be like say you are now coming back home small small. Abeg stop taking it.

Very true.

STOP TAKING IT BRUV!
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2022
DownChelsea:

Very true.

STOP TAKING IT BRUV!
Abeg no take him
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by JooEeL(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2022
onuman:

Too many Nigerians don't know that what matters most about one's country is how happy one is over one's country, not how big or rich one's country is.

Too many Nigerians don't understand that there are many rich countries with population less than half a million people.
Many of these Nigerians only do "let's pray for peace for Nigeria." And as they are praying, and scheeming for juicy political offices in Nigeria, Fulani teror cells gradually surround every corner of Nigeria in their bid to completely take control of the whole country and its natural resources.

thx boss

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by DownChelsea(f): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2022
They say PDP and APC are the true rivals.

But the reality is APC has turned it's antagonistic attention to LP (not even PDP) and PDP has turned their attention to LP (not APC)

Talk about Plot twists.. Dem don dey smell the coffee. grin

We'll soon know who is the main player in this 2023 game. (THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA)

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm, interesting prediction
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Ojetayo17(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abeg why nairaland no allow us to be using stickers in this platform
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
I will be disappointed with if you did not make an insulting statement like this. It is your trade mark.

It’s not a insult but an observation, try get educated.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Education is meant to make you a better person but in your own case it is opposite. Education teaches you to be polite both offline and online. It teaches you to be disciplined and we'll behaved but you lack all qualities that will show you are educated.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ifiokjohn(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
naijadrivablog:

United States
UAE
Kuwait

USA (racially diverse)
how is UAE and Kuwait diverse?. They speak same Arabic. They are both Muslims so how are they diverse
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by stopthecycle: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.

Best analysis I've seen so far

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by leokid866: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
AmuEbule:

Yeah! Bla bla bla. The truth is that you’re not a northerner and you don’t see what they see and that’s why they have played and won you all the time. The truth is that if Amaechi lose the election under PDP, who is in line to win? Atiku and where is Atiku from? Northerners are not as gullible as you all seem to think.
you just seem to believe the northerners are unreasonable people without a sense of personal direction beyond moving as a single collective that just stand behind whoever claims to be from their part of the nation............lol what a simple way to think of a group of people you really dont know..............if elections were conducted in rivers today Amechi wouldnt win not to talk of a national election........but please continue to wallow in your delusions.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Education is meant to make you a better person but in your own case it is opposite. Education teaches you to be polite both offline and online. It teaches you to be disciplined and we'll behaved but you lack all qualities that will show you are educated.

E reach education you dey blaab, politics you dey wave. Una no get weight, you and your grandpa �� Tinubu the weightless politician, the local champion. Agberoism politics, mc oluomo people, juju politics, nobody go dey fear am again, them go collect Lagos.

E mi lokan lol, like say na Kingship, ozuooooooor. Raz very raz, uncouth politician with zero class, as I no like them atiku but he ooze class, he ooze charisma, character, even if na bad character, Omo.. tell your leader make e go learn.

Na because obj no wan fight am tooth and nail, if not Wetin be Lagos? A military die hard. Their focus was federal.

Been taught a bitter lesson, never betray the south.. Awolowo, Abiola all greedy politicians.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by AmuEbule: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
leokid866:
you just seem to believe the northerners are unreasonable people without a sense of personal direction beyond moving as a single collective that just stand behind whoever claims to be from their part of the nation............lol what a simple way to think of a group of people you really dont know..............if elections were conducted in rivers today Amechi wouldnt win not to talk of a national election........but please continue to wallow in your delusions.
Another bla bla bla from a serial loser. Your mumu is waiting to rent a wheel barrow for tomorrow’s work. Make more sense next time or quote me when you’re not high on something.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by blueAgent(m): 4:43am On Jun 07, 2022
naijadrivablog:
Most of una wey dey here de kee una selves with insult no get PVC, especially the Southern Naija people.

Nigeria can be better than UAE and all these places people Japa to only when we do the right thing. In other words, people of other nations should be rushing to come to Nigeria because we are more than blessed.

Our diversity should be a blessing and not a curse. Many nations are diverse but found a way to live prosperously in peace.

If you collect peanuts to vote, you have sold the good things you and your generations are to enjoy.

Let's put aside tribe and religious sentiments and vote whom will take this country ahead.
If you can Japa, your parents, relatives are in Nigeria. It is the only home we have.

Who told you your vote won't count, even this time, when you dont even have PVC? Who told you politics dont concern you? Let me tell you, politics affects you directly or indirectly.

Suffer no de tire una?

Dreamer , Nigeria better than Dubai or Japan?

Have you seen a black majority ruled 2nd World ruled nation talkless of 1st World ?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Globad(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Massiveglory:
Chief Bola Tinubu. 2.5/10
Tinubu has little or no chance for being the Apc candidate. From the world go, they never wanted him to have it. The ranting that happened few days ago only gave them more ways to deal with him.
From my crystal ball, the only way he will get the ticket is if they have decided to do a Jonathan on him by going in droves for atiku.

Chief Ogbonaya onu. 3/10
Ogbonaya onu, the eastern chief is a dark horse in the race.
He also has slim chance. But being a reliable longtime friend of Pmb , anything can happen.

Yayaha Bello: 2.5/10.
Yaya Bello should not be overlooked. He is young, bold and has been working seriously. Politics is a funny game and Suprises are not in short supply.

Ahmed Lawan. 5.7/10
In today's politics, the senate President has a good chance of clinching the ticket. He is the only northern still holding on for it, and the northerns can do a Last minute convergence and support for their own. Also the northeast where he comes from has not produced a president , so he has that advantage.

Prof. Osinbanjo 5.8/10
For me, the Vice President has a good chance of being the candidate. He is loved across borders to a good extent.
The main obstacle I see for pastor, is the perception that he is from tinubu. I know the cabals do not fancy tinubu.

Rotimi Ameachi: 5.9/10
If the Apc is serious on a southern candidate for their ticket, Rotimi Ameachi for me has the brightest chance for picking the ticket. His names alone is a mixture and balance of the south.
He is lively man and has a visible connection to the president and the cabals. He delivered twice for Pmb as his campaign director and so has a good chance.

Umahi, Fayemi, Akpabio and the rest: 2/10.
I don't see them as pulling any strings. But never say never in politics. Anything can happen.

How far with this your analysis? Do you want to disown it?
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I told you never to underrate Tinubu you said no. You even insulted me. You can see now
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
DownChelsea:

Very true.

STOP TAKING IT BRUV!
I told you never to underrate Tinubu you said no. You even insulted me. You can see now
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
DownChelsea:

Tinubu is just a toothless pig that can't do more than bribing his cursed children with bags of rice and salt.

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
ogwumgbe:

He only has influence in the Waste bro, he will be slaughtered like chicken in this primary and tears will roll on cheeks: hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Tinubu influence na Lagos, and na agbero kind of politics not maradona time, he is not smart but power, if he was a smart man, he no go make those utterances, shows who he really his, when Abacha roar, he run go London, leave Abiola, he come 1998, use agberoism collect ticket From Funsho Williams AD ticket, he is the snitch, betrayal, 2006, who killed Funsho Williams because he know Fashola stand no chance. Omo Tinubu no get weight, this na federal not local politics.

Federal, 37 places, compared to 1 with some few rare grounds in south west. South East south south no like am, that’s 11 abi 12 states, most north or all no gbadun am,

He is just a local champion. Take it or leave it, bitter truth.

Except na juju Wey e go dey use win election for presidency. Atiku na national politician, he go win am flawless. Atiku drag Lagos with am during 2019, if not for mc Oluomo and him bois Wey burn and kill for Tinubu, watch videos.

Tinubu na feather weight politician for the federal. Just a bitter truth. He failed to become a national politician. He should have done that long time, maybe one or two senate positions.
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Slimwhyt:

Oga forget, nothing for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gozac:

Oil has since left Tinubu, he is not in the race at all. He is on a downward spiral movement and he is at the twilight of his political career. Most of his political sons have turned competitors and foes. The primaries will mark the end of his time in national politics. We wish him happy retirement as he retires by Tuesday
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
TenQ:

The handwriting had been on the wall immediately Buhari became president in 2015
lI told you never to underrate Tinubu you said no. You even insulted me. You can see now
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ifogift007:
u undermisate d fact dat Nigerians are tired of old nepotism old men
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by TenQ: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:
lI told you never to underrate Tinubu you said no. You even insulted me. You can see now
I never insulted you. I don't do that.

However, I give it to Tinubu, against all odds, he prevailed. He is a strong politician. He broke the northern Fulani Oligarchy/Cabal!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
TenQ:

I never insulted you. I don't do that.

However, I give it to Tinubu, against all odds, he prevailed. He is a strong politician. He broke the northern Fulani Oligarchy/Cabal!
All right
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by ogwumgbe: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:

Congratulations to him, The battle start s now
Re: Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket by Slimwhyt(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
duro4chang:

Well, I can see why they call him jagaban.
But Nigeria is finished sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.