Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack (78297 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by McOluOmo: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
The end of Nigeria is near

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by pmc01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
Wow, see how everyone is avoiding to mention who might be responsible for the killings?

Where was Amotekun?

Stop fooling around, kid. Stick to your defense of ESN
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by generalwo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
If the church is no longer safe for Christians, the mosque should not be safe for muslims!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Umedia: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is a disaster . I can't even eat after watching this.
That Brown toothed Tinubu will now ask: "where is the cow"?

Video of this madness here:
https://youtube/shorts/Syb_sSpDwuo?feature=share

5 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Jamesolukoya: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigeria don finish

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Someone may come and comment "the will of God" and it would be damn fuckweed up.

Christians really have to start doing something (Fight back or even initiate first attack)

6 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Prozico22(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
sleeping god Christians defend your god
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by generalwo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My mind is telling me that this killing is a political game!

Putting fear on the Yoruba Christians like 'this is what you will keep getting if you vote a Muslim'

The above statement doesn't mean that the Fulanis are absolved NO like I said somewhere there are some places and lands in the Yoruba villages that they indigenes can no longer lay claim of as it now fully in Fulani property.
.... Your theory is stupid

1 Like

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
De Voted de Cabel Twice grin de ar eating de fruits of der Labour,
I dnt pity Yorubas anytime Fulani herdsmen attack dem,,.
After all Fulani nd Yoruba at one grin

6 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by arantess: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:

Putting fear on the Yoruba Christians like 'this is what you will keep getting if you vote a Muslim'

The above statement doesn't mean that the Fulanis are absolved NO like I said somewhere there are some places and lands in the Yoruba villages that they indigenes can no longer lay claim of as it now fully in Fulani property.
Call a spade a spade, stop beating about the bush

Say it, you won't die

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Aderewah: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
Yoruba Muslims why kill your brothers.
See the innocent females you guys killed just because they are christians. What wrong did they do to deserve this
One of them

1 Like

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by kurupt1: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree
Travel the world from a Zoo
Everybody is looking for something

Nastrademus..... U head dey there
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by BadNews: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Too Bad
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by CaptainFM1: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?

Who?: FHM
Why?: To Islamise Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by biafranrealson: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wake up south west
Let's disintegrate this contraption

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Unequivocal: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:

Exactly my thoughts man. What kept ranging in my ear is "it's my turn!"
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
See the innocent females you guys killed just because they are christians. What wrong did they do to deserve this
Yoruba is beyond religion, forget it my friend.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by AroOkigbo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?

Who: Most likely they aren't christians.
Why: Enthronement of fear in the church.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Arysexy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
How did they escape? Bike or vehicle? How come no police or military check point spotted them? Amotekun nko? Something is fishy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ifa?
Prophesying?

undecided undecided
omoiyamayor:
This is war against Yorubaland, at the Ifa festival Yesterday at Île-Ife prophecy came that the north will bring war to Yorubaland next day boom!!! Ai ko’fa nile Ifa tiun sę.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Kayluka100: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
OMG
When you're thanking God you didn't go to church... Chai
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by DeLaRue: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
Wow, see how everyone is avoiding to mention who might be responsible for the killings?

Where was Amotekun?

Amotekun can't be everywhere. They have been quite effective, but they can't guide every church, mosque, market and other places where people gather in large numbers.

A Church packed with defenceless women and children was an easy target for the terrorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by hammer567: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
AKUNA ADADIKE EKWENSU, WAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

YOUR FULANI HUSBAND HAVE DONE IT AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Arysexy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
omoiyamayor:

Yoruba is beyond religion, forget it my friend.

Story. Say hello to MURIC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Brainjotting: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nawao, what's really happening in this country.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by McStoic(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
cherishmichael:
Black Sunday for those people, it is probably not only Yorubas that warships there, so this is just a sad news .

But it happened in Yorubaland. They need to show bravery and lead the payback..

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

Where was Amotekun?
Amotekun needs to work on their intelligence department NPF is becoming worthless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Puskas: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?
Are you still asking? Terrorist Amotekun is behind this

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by seaboyzen: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:

na you give them gun abi
let face reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.