Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack (78294 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by xtervaganza(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
When we said every Yoruba should support igboho Una de talk rubbish

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by MrHighSea: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Strong talk, no action.

And you say what.

The government and the assailants are in the same WhatsApp groups.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Segzy19: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
That Rccg Pastor, Bosun Emmanuel warned us about Buhari and his Fulani people islamization agenda but people dismissed his assertions... He was called names... This was as far back as before the 2011 elections that brought in Buhari...

Again, the ex CBN man, Late Obadiah Mailafia warned us about these deadly people before he died.

Recently, the Methodist Church prelate mentioned something like this, about what his fulani kidnappers told him while in their captivity...

Guys, they won't stop... These animals will continue until we resist them with force...

One thing is certain, Nigeria will break in my own time. We will not continue to live with this animal tribe...

My people, please be vigilant always. In large religious or social gatherings... In your village, farms and homes... Japa is not the solution.. all of us can't run out of Nigeria and allow these enemies to take over our lands mad properties... What becomes of those that can't japa?

We must also start dealing with our own politicians and leaders that have sold us out for their own selfishness...

Sunday Igboho must be weeping in Cotonou at the moment....

What a shame!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Onarabu: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Skyview01:
Akeredolu didn't talk about fishing out the culprits.!

“This is an unexpected development. I am shocked to say the least. Nevertheless, We shall commit every available resource to hunt down these assailants and make them pay. We shall never bow to the machinations of heartless elements in our resolves to rid our state of criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by seborrhic: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerian journalists cannot differentiate between a bomb blast and a gun attack,even with evidence of gun injury staring down their faces with no damage to structures that comes with an explosion
It's like not knowing that a newborn baby is a male or female while you looking down the pe nis!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arysexy:

Story. Say hello to MURIC
MURIC is an organization working on Muslim right in the society, the fact that the man outspoken doesn’t make him anti-Yoruba Christian
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by olaniyilukman(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is very bad and we Yorubas must do something to our security architecture. The Amotekun these people are glorifying is full of thugs and unreasonable set of humans who can't even think outside the box and bring workable solution to the security challenges bedevil our dear Yoruba nation...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Ultimas: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
The attack was despicable. Security forces should surely bring the perpetrators to book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by judedwriter(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
What's happening in nigeria

So much insecurities... Imagine gunmen shooting innocent parishioners in broad light!!!

Too much unnecessary blood shed in the country!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
These are people’s family members for goodness sake! Why will someone do that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by jimcaddy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where did Amotekun go na. This was why they were established in the first instance, not just collecting salaries. We need to work more on our intelligence gathering which is Soo poor in Nigeria. These guys must have been planning this since. Especially in that Ondo where the governor has been tough on herdsmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arysexy:

Story. Say hello to MURIC
MURIC say it won’t vote Yoruba Christian, We Yoruba Nation Agitators are boycotting next election, tell me more my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by DeLaRue: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Arysexy:
How did they escape? Bike or vehicle? How come no police or military check point spotted them? Amotekun nko? Something is fishy

On Sundays, most streets in the area where the Church is located are relatively quiet.

People are either in church, or are indoors in bed or in the backyard.

Streets don't start bustling with life until around 12 - 1pm.

This probably explains the terrorists easy escape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by olaniyilukman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Segzy19:
That Rccg Pastor, Bosun Emmanuel warned us about Buhari and his Fulani people islamization agenda but people dismissed his assertions... He was called names... This was as far back as before the 2011 elections that brought in Buhari...

Again, the ex CBN man, Late Obadiah Mailafia warned us about these deadly people before he died.

Recently, the Methodist Church prelate mentioned something like this, about what his fulani kidnappers told him while in their captivity...

Guys, they won't stop... These animals will continue until we resist them with force...

One thing is certain, Nigeria will break in my own time. We will not continue to live with this animal tribe...

My people, please be vigilant always. In large religious or social gatherings... In your village, farms and homes... Japa is not the solution.. all of us can't run out of Nigeria and allow these enemies to take over our lands mad properties... What becomes of those that can't japa?

We must also start dealing with our own politicians and leaders that have sold us out for their own selfishness...

Sunday Igboho must be weeping in Cotonou at the moment....

What a shame!
Could you please address the issues the way it is and stop all these religious fanatics and how sure are you that the atrocities was carried out by Fulani, I am a Yoruba and I will never shy away from always saying the truth
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ifa?
Prophesying?

undecided undecided
So you don’t know Ifa can see beyond tomorrow? Whenever the olden days kings wereabout to go into war they consulted Ifa for guidance. The reason why Pastors and Imams condemn IFA divinity is because it’s a big threat to their courses, most of them consults IFA in discreet.

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by tnerro1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kill them all when you catch them, no need to arrest anyone, serve them justice sharp sharp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by FakeUnity: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Aderewah:
I’ve seen a thousand comments from ibos mocking yorubas over deaths of children in Owo. You people should keep it up. Both ibos and Fulani masters.

It is wrong but yoruba buffoons like you set the precedence of mockery whenever evil befalls the East. You paint white as black whenever the same wicked acts occur in Igboland.

Gerrout!

10 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by OmoEpe(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's highly political and designed to cause disaffection between the Yoruba and the fulani

Inline with the North ceeding power to the South especially the SW in the APC, some people are already threatened by it.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Babapyro: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
We will take laws into our hands,any northern bastard I see in Ondo state is a gonner I swear to your allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by DeLaRue: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
After all the hustle and bustle of Monday to Friday, you go to Church on Sunday, and as you enter, you immediately get a sense of peace and tranquility.

You feel safe. It's a sanctuary after all.

Many of the victims must have felt exactly that. For them to be subjected to this appalling destruction is shocking and beyond words.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by FirstbornWds: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
generalwo:
If the church is no longer safe for Christians, the mosque should not be safe for muslims!!!!

Please.. Let's not ignite this.. Please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by We4all: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hmnnn….Some people have guts. How can a minority in a State be so brazen as to attack people who are mostly locals?

Why do I get the feeling this is about the upcoming elections and the calls that it’s time for Southerners to rule?

Nigerians, brace up for more attacks and try not to be caught unawares. At this point, it is time to divide this broken country into regions. We are fed up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by onyxo76(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
very sad, seems ondo state is now very unsafe, people are being kidnapped frequently these days around that owo axis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
omoiyamayor:
This is war against Yorubaland, at the Ifa festival Yesterday at Île-Ife prophecy came that the north will bring war to Yorubaland next day boom!!! Ai ko’fa nile Ifa tiun sę. Funny thing is people are focusing on next election instead of working on how to end the British amalgamation called Nigeria
Yoruba Online warriors, de Voted Bubu Twice,
Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin grin by Tinubu grin grin
Dis is called family Business grin
I dnt pity dem

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by chuksbobby12: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Aderewah:
I’ve seen a thousand comments from ibos mocking yorubas over deaths of children in Owo. You people should keep it up. Both ibos and Fulani masters.
Why are you dragging the Igbos into this? I am an Igbo man but i think that the Northerners have been using the Igbos and Yorubas to make themselves stronger. The put problems between the Igbos and Yorubas, then a fraction of both ethnic groups will now see them as genuine people. We should be wise. These people are just using our brains since independence. The Northerners go as far as creating an account with igbo or Yoruba name and mock the other. We have a common enemy,"the fulanis".. An enemy to your enemy should be your friend. Yoruba and Igbo, you are more educated, you should be wiser

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Chukwumawisdom: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Meanwhile, grandpa is desperately seeking to be president because he manipulated his people to enthroned this calamity on the Nation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
tuoyoojo:
A really sad development

SW had enjoyed relative peace

Who no earth would derive joy from this sickening level of depravity

Massacre of fellow humans to gain what

Kai

May heart is heavy

The law enforcement agencies must get to the bottom of this
Yoruba Online warriors, de Voted Bubu Twice,
Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin grin by Tinubu grin grin
Dis is called family Business grin
I dnt pity dem
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by weslay: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
If south western leaders had backed Sunday igboho all these would not have happened. But they betrayed their people because of Tinubu's political ambitions.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by oilmane(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-we-were-locked-in-the-church-for-over-20-mins-priest-speaks-on-ondo-attack

Is it is that we no longer have intelligence agencies in this country? Are people no longer being paid to infiltrate and gather information from bad guys in the nation? How come criminals strike and go free whenever they choose? How come their plans are never nipped in the bud? How come security agents never engage them in firefights as they're perpetrating their evil? I sincerely hope the perpetrators of this evil act are arrested and made to face the law. May the souls of the faithful departed rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Brushstrokes20: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided... The bloodthirsty animals have done what they know how to do best again,.... And as usual, the lifeless commander-IN-THIEF will look away! undecided

# ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELVES MY PEOPLE!
# NIG IS IN WRONG HANDS undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.