Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack (78295 Views)

Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
LadiIshola:

As much as you people like to play politics with people's lives, majority of those killed are Igbos, cos it's a Catholic church. Read this well, think again and edit that post you have there.

No Igbo is happy over this attack…no matter the ethnicity of the victims! When you see some talking the way the person you quoted is talking, they’re just mirroring the same senseless logic some Yoruba (or those claiming to be Yoruba) espouse on this forum when similar heinous and senseless crimes occur in the south-east!

3 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Sheggy13(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

You will die before me and I will joke about it here and go and eat rice and drink beer on your head.

We’ll make I never talk. Maybe dem fit no even see your body bury self

Or maybe money fit no dey for food and drink at your burial undecided
I like your tears mad man. You are joking about the death of innocent people killed in a church because it happened in Yoruba land, sick person.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by an0daGuy: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sheggy13:

I like your tears mad man. You are joking about the death of innocent people killed in a church because it happened in Yoruba land, sick person.

Cryyy for me grin yes crryyyyyy tongue
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
omoiyamayor:

Well I have started to look more into my tradition than being ignorant of it, Seeking knowledge is never a bad thing, I am also looking into Islam beyond Nigeria Muslims. Yesterday IFA festival in Île-ife, one of the prophecies is about war coming from the north and directed the kings on what to do, now let me open your mind, the annual prophecy most GO’s read out is not a Christian thing but a Tradition of the land, if you watch Yoruba movies about culture and tradition, when they are doing the festival in front of the palace, Ifa priest always tell them what Ifa said, the do and don’t, if you don’t know start taking note from Yoruba movies henceforth, this Annual prophecy thing was integrated into Christianity from our tradition, how many times have you seen Church of England or the pope reading annual prophecy. Your pastors are smarter than you know.

Alright, agreed. Now, talk about the prophecy.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by omoiyamayor(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Alright, agreed. Now, talk about the prophecy.
War will come from north to Yorubaland, told the kings what to do. May the ancestors protect the land and strengthen us to pass it to our children.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by AdeniyiA(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
This attack looks like an inside job, no other person will know Owo like the indigenes of the town. They should round up everyone who is a member of Amotekun and lock them up, they must know something about this crime.

This doesn't look like a fulani attack at all, we didn't see any herdsmen around and there's no cows.

Fulanis are very good people who supply us with fresh ponmo from cow meat and they are entirely harmless.

I believe this is sarcasm...
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
rolams:
And nobody see them during the shooting?

How these murderous vermin have the confidence to attack and then make a clean getaway afterwards should worry ALL southerners! If this had happened in the south-east, at least some fools that like to blame Ndigbo for the high spate of insecurity in the region will argue that we have chased all the police away so we shouldn’t expect any of them to come out to face these murderous invaders from the desert! So WHY WERE NO POLICE OR ARMY AROUND TO PREVENT OR ARREST THE SITUATION WHEN THESE TERRORISTS ATTACKED IN OWO!? I thought the argument is that the south-west is safe, so why were security personnel not doing their jobs in Owo!?

And forget amotekuns….don’t pin your hopes on them being able to confront this challenge of northern terrorists that have infiltrated the south-west! If they were effective or seen as an obstacle to the ruling Fulani hegemony, they wouldn’t have been allowed to operate with their dane guns and cutlasses! They’d have been harassed and routed like the Fulani army are doing with ESN…and a campaign of calumny mounted against them on media!

1 Like

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
May God help this country

A trusted platform for online marketing, to join the WhatsApp group click on this link https:///FWDSblREra9DnZjFXjsCYT

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
This country cannot ever be better together!

See tribal comments supporting this evil.
A time when the nation should be mourning, some persons are normalising terrorism.

... It will never be well with anyone who is cool with this because it's in the SW and not their region.
... SUCH A SHAME AND YOU WANT TO FORCE OBI AND ATIKU DOWN PEOPLE THROAT. DREAMERS! angry

Ps: I'm an Edo man
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Jsaviour(f): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
The south are busy fighting themselves here daily. Igbo's and Yorubas are fighting themselves here daily while Fulani foreigners are massacring them daily.

The cleric kidnapped along Abia/Port Harcourt expressway said that these animals have infiltrated the whole south, one yoruba guy called me names that it's south east propaganda

But here we are today.

Gunmen kidnapping and killing in the south daily is now the norm.

Let's keep fighting while they have the chance to wipe the south out.

2 Likes

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by an0daGuy: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
tonididdy:
This country cannot ever be better together!

See tribal comments supporting this evil.
A time when the nation should be mourning, some persons are normalising terrorism.

... It will never be well with anyone who is cool with this because it's in the SW and not their region.
... SUCH A SHAME AND YOU WANT TO FORCE OBI AND ATIKU DOWN PEOPLE THROAT. DREAMERS! angry

Ps: I'm an Edo man

Oh so you’re in edo state? And you think you’re safe?

Don’t worry, just wait small grin you go see something soon
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by God1stson(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?
What did these church goers in the sleepy town of Owo do to deserve this?

Why are politicians playing politics with our lives?
I bet this is politics. Someone is sending a message to someone. Just as how buhari is allowing herdsmen roam freely and killing people.

The day u guys stop reasoning like children is the day the south will be liberated. Fulani herdsmen has never hidden their manifesto for southern Nigeria, that is to conquer it, as it did to middle belt and use their land for grazing. This was one of the major reasons ESN was formed, since it was discovered that they have the hierarchy of Nigerian security agencies at their whelms and carprises. Most of these attacks happening in SE are perpetrated by these folks in order to discredit IPOB before the Igbos or the international community, but we know better. Even though we know that IPOB HAS SOME EXCESSES, IT'S BETTER TO HAVE AN IPOB THAN HAVE A FULANI HERDSMEN THAT IS SEEKING TO COMMIT MASS GENOCIDE. AND LET ME WARN SOME OF YOU SOUHTERNERS, YOU BETTER GUARD YOU REGIONS COS THESE ATTACKS WILL INCREASE IN THE COMING MONTHS IN SE, SW AND MIDDLE BELTS. THEY WANT TO PROVE A POINT BEFORE THEIR GRAND PETRON IS OUT OF OFFICE. THE PROBLEM WITH MOST SOUTHERNERS IS THAT THEY ARE PREOCCUPIED WITH ATTACKING EACH OTHER AND NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THE GAME PLAN OF MOST OF THESE FULANI ELITES. INFACT, I HAVE TO SAY THAT IF NOT BECAUSE OF GOD, THEIR ARTICULATION WOULD HAVE LONG ACTUALIZED THEIR GOALS. SOUTHERNS BE WISE, WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by RealTalkNoBull: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Weedee:

Let me ask you a question. If you know too well that I have guns in my house and my neighbor has and maybe my other neighbor has too. Will you with all amount of confidence come to my house to rob or harm me?
You have the boldness to come to my house/community to attack me because you know too well you’ve got what I don’t and I’ll succumb to you once a gun is pointed.
Y’all evil is all I’m saying. You’ll hate someone for no reason then if your Babalawo, Dibia, Alfa or Pastor is taking too long to kill them, you’ll pull out the Ruger and get to blasting under some flimsy excuse.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by tonididdy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Oh so you’re in edo state? And you think you’re safe?

Don’t worry, just wait small grin you go see something soon

Is this a threat? From your Fulani brothers?
In as much as Edo is a fire for fire state...
I'll act officially and first report this threat of yours to the appropriate authorities.
I'm sure you or your family links can tell us how long you and your brothers have being planning these attacks and where your next target is.

.... This may come as a bluff to you but I'm taking this step ASAP, it's left to the authorities to call you in for questioning.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by achi4u(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
dynicks:
Nnamdi kanu was right after all!!......
Sunday igboho tried to act yet he was hunted down....
The late Obadiah Mailafia spoke out and gave warnings....he was killed.....

Please my western brothers , I urge u all to be vigilant and guard yourselves......Your homeland has and is being infiltrated by terrorists.....just like what's happening in the east.....

I repeat again....Mazi nnamdi kanu and the late Obadiah Mailafia warned us all!!

Security operatives should comb both the barracks and forests around....!!
but those securities you mentions are with the terrorist.
No way out unless the country is partitions
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by LadiIshola(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

No Igbo is happy over this attack…no matter the ethnicity of the victims! When you see some talking the way the person you quoted is talking, they’re just mirroring the same senseless logic some Yoruba (or those claiming to be Yoruba) espouse on this forum when similar heinous and senseless crimes occur in the south-east!

I want to believe this, cos it's a barbaric attack and ordinarily there should have been an immediate retaliation. You don't handle these marauders with kid gloves, innocent people were killed on this side, innocent people should also be killed on the other side. That way, they will think twice before attacking whether they're from Niger, Mali or Kafanchan! Nobody has monopoly to violence. I'm so enraged to say the least.....
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by an0daGuy: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
tonididdy:

Is this a threat? From your Fulani brothers?
In as much as Edo is a fire for fire state...
I'll act officially and first report this threat of yours to the appropriate authorities.
I'm sure you or your family links can tell us how long you and your brothers have being planning these attacks and where your next target is.

.... This may come as a bluff to you but I'm taking this step ASAP, it's left to the authorities to call you in for questioning.

grin See this mugu wan threaten person on a faceless forum lol

Oga report me to efcc, icpc, dss, army, police, nscdc, fbi, cia, nato, unicef, who etc

You are a funny dreamer I swear tongue

Oya cry and run and go and call you mommy for me
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Zinpat: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chai God! What kind of thing is dis? Father Lord, please have mercy on us, do not forsake us ur children and creature, Amen.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by BigYash: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

grin See this mugu wan threaten person on a faceless forum lol

Oga report me to efcc, icpc, dss, army, police, nscdc, fbi, cia, nato, unicef, who etc

You are a funny dreamer I swear tongue

Oya cry and run and go and call you mommy for me
If them try this shit for Benin.. Them go collect woto woto.. These army when dey aid terrorist attacks, no go fit intimidate boys self . Boys are at alert right now, just dey wait to hear pem. Then you go see scores,we go see who go bleed pass. Death to all you terrorists.. Una own don too much..
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Elliot2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
cherishmichael:
Black Sunday for those people, it is probably not only Yorubas that warships there, so this is just a sad news .
black monkey
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by edosignature(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's such a sad reality that the government only condemn acts like these & never take action.

RIP to the dead.

Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by caye(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ifa?
Prophesying?

undecided undecided

So prophesy is only in Islam and Christianity?
Lack of exposure to comparative religions of the world.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by rolams(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

How these murderous vermin have the confidence to attack and then make a clean getaway afterwards should worry ALL southerners! If this had happened in the south-east, at least some fools that like to blame Ndigbo for the high spate of insecurity in the region will argue that we have chased all the police away so we shouldn’t expect any of them to come out to face these murderous invaders from the desert! So WHY WERE NO POLICE OR ARMY AROUND TO PREVENT OR ARREST THE SITUATION WHEN THESE TERRORISTS ATTACKED IN OWO!? I thought the argument is that the south-west is safe, so why were security personnel not doing their jobs in Owo!?

And forget amotekuns….don’t pin your hopes on them being able to confront this challenge of northern terrorists that have infiltrated the south-west! If they were effective or seen as an obstacle to the ruling Fulani hegemony, they wouldn’t have been allowed to operate with their dane guns and cutlasses! They’d have been harassed and routed like the Fulani army are doing with ESN…and a campaign of calumny mounted against them on media!

In fact he tire me ooo!

1 Like

Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by an0daGuy: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
BigYash:
If them try this shit for Benin.. Them go collect woto woto.. These army when dey aid terrorist attacks, no go fit intimidate boys self . Boys are at alert right now, just dey wait to hear pem. Then you go see scores,we go see who go bleed pass. Death to all you terrorists.. Una own don too much..

Exactly as you dey vibrate now na so yoruba been dey vibrate before grin

Shebi dem dey that auchi side already? No worry we dey here dey watch as una go dance surugede if una no smart on time.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by BigYash: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
an0daGuy:

Exactly as you dey vibrate now na so yoruba been dey vibrate before grin

Shebi dem dey that auchi side already? No worry we dey here dey watch as una go dance surugede if una no smart on time.

No issue.. Till then..
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by VlamesIffect(f): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
All this wars no necessary. You go commit massacre come run comot why? U dey fear? U self no wan die but you go murder innocent people? If we dey sin commit am with your full chest. Make we know who u be... No go kill person come dey hide....
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by ttoyetade: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Olasyke:
Who did it and why?
What did these church goers in the sleepy town of Owo do to deserve this?

Why are politicians playing politics with our lives?
I bet this is politics. Someone is sending a message to someone. Just as how buhari is allowing herdsmen roam freely and killing people.

I don't think this is being done by Nigerians. We have never been this wicked to our self . The killers are from accross the border and our border have been too porous especially in the North. God will console the families
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by loooozeem: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My mind is telling me that this killing is a political game!

Putting fear on the Yoruba Christians like 'this is what you will keep getting if you vote a Muslim'

The above statement doesn't mean that the Fulanis are absolved NO like I said somewhere there are some places and lands in the Yoruba villages that they indigenes can no longer lay claim of as it now fully in Fulani property.

You're very stupid. Your entire Igbo land are mad and you will pay for what you cause in Owo-Ondo state.
I am very sure is either Ipob or esn that did it making it to look like fulanis. Na Ogun go kill all your Ipob family and your generation
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Bavis4u: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
cry
When are we going to stop living in fear?

When all this started years back, we all pretend as if we don't know that it was going to lead to this.
Nigerians enjoy sitting on the fence.
That nonchalant attitude leads to this.

Asa said in her song "Fire on the mountain" that, one day, the river will overflow and there will be nowhere else for us to go, then we will run, wishing we have put out the fire �
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Stop being stupid here.. which thousands of Igbos are mocking the Yorubas? The names of the victims of that attack are mostly Igbos. This is a national tragedy, don't bring ethnic coloration to it.
Aderewah:
I’ve seen a thousand comments from ibos mocking yorubas over deaths of children in Owo. You people should keep it up. Both ibos and Fulani masters.
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by dondavinchi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:
This attack looks like an inside job, no other person will know Owo like the indigenes of the town. They should round up everyone who is a member of Amotekun and lock them up, they must know something about this crime.

This doesn't look like a fulani attack at all, we didn't see any herdsmen around and there's no cows.

Fulanis are very good people who supply us with fresh ponmo from cow meat and they are entirely harmless.
u papa
Re: ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack by homody(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
E ya, maybe u don't know most of the people killed are ur tribes men, how many Yoruba attend Catholic church, Catholic worshper are almost ibos trader, do ur findings before mocking Yoruba, rip to the deaths.

quote author=an0daGuy post=113498430]Chai ! This can only be the handwork of the OPC wing of amotekun cry

Come oga, let me not see you mention innocent fulani or herdsmen here again oh. Did you see any cow in that vicinity? Don’t you know them and yoruba are one and they used to flock together?

No let me blow your mouth oh [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.