Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (42091 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Pclemenza: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Paullo19:
I can't imagine some of us bringing tribalism here...this act is barbaric be it on Muslims or christians...this are humans like u and me that were killed..it's so painful. The worst part is in the church..this is so so bad...may God guide us ND protect us from the hands of the evil one ND may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace Amen...i pray that this Evil people get their rewards..Amen
It’s not about tribalism, is a planned attack of the Northerners on Southerners or has it been on record that a MOSQUE was invaded? If southerners don’t unite to fight the common enemy, then I’m sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Dscop: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sunnyski:

Which game? This is just the beginning, when MNK was warning you skull miners you didn't listen instead you were busy calling him all manners of names now it has come to pass.

Expect more to come and you won't do pim!

Shut your fvcing mouth, people including kids are dead. Who gives a fvck about that loud mouth uncultured swine?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Kingspin(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Churches should begin massive CCTV set up in strategic positions inside and outside the premises.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by greggng: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
50 yorubas gone in 1 day sad

90 percent of Catholic goers are igbos . I am a Catholic that is why I am in pain right now . As far as i am concern , this is a targeted killing . The reason why afenifere has to act is cos everyone under there roof must enjoy their protection . Let's jettison tribalism and face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by successmatters(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
gbolswag:
Please arrest all of them responsible for this act and kill them...this is unacceptable...just don't speak...put action into work......a peaceful state has now been put in mourning. ....please arrest them all

When you people were celebrating Sunday Igboho threats and clapping for him in your open markets, you didn't know it will come to this? The evil you supported is growing.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Vinnie2000(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Nnamdi Kanu is a Prophet! undecided

You imbeciles elected a terrorist enabler into office in 2015 and 2019!

Well, at least he has finally succeeded in pushing beyond our collective limits... The nation will have to break up!

Everyone has to take up arms and safeguard his region!

If ever there was a doubt about invasion and attempts to annex Southern Nigeria by Nomadic terrorists, this should finally put all such doubts to rest! It is all too clear.

Nigeria will NEVER break up without serious Bloodshed!
The Hausa/fulanis who have positioned demselves in CBN,EFCC,DSS,NA, Navy,INEC and all juicy Federal Jobs will make sure Break up never happens!
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Minjim: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's up the the Yrubas to correct our errors we must Bn ot have a Fulani as president again .the ppl being to the Bush.
The East had promised to vote Atiku to spite the West. He must not win
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Home base, eyinogbe boys, palace boys, we are ready to kill any fulani on sight

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Brushstrokes20: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
ARM AND DEFEND YOURSELVES MY PEOPLE!
Those bloodthirsty animals are closer than you imagined!

Nig is in wrong hands! undecided
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by thuxzwda1: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sunnyski:

Which game? This is just the beginning, when MNK was warning you skull miners you didn't listen instead you were busy calling him all manners of names now it has come to pass.

Expect more to come and you won't do pim!

Cry!......I get bucket
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by God1000(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
ONE NIGERIA NA SCAM
our country is bleeding everyday
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Backpedal:

And you think the deaths with reduce if Nigeria split ?

Yes.... Yes... A big Yes!

Every region will have its laws and enforce them brutally!

Imagine if every region had its own centralized government with unique security architecture which can be deployed by the administrator... Such issues will be dealt with swiftly and effectively!

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by ChoCho54(f): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Westernoligarch have you seen the news today?

Toor..

Rip to the dead.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by chiedu7: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess
what is this almajiri fool saying

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Foreigna2: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:

Yoruba Muslim what did Yoruba christians do to you

Go and ask your parents who UGM are hunting like wild pigs

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
HOLD TINUBU RESPONSIBLE, THIS ATTACK IS AN AFTERMATH OF HIS INSULT ON BUHARI IN HIS SPEECH A FEW DAYS AGO.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
It's too bad I just woke up from my siesta and got the news, that owo is two hours drive from akure the state capital where I stay, may God protect us
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Emmypure: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Soon na to leave una for this shit hole.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by jcross19: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:

Yoruba Muslims are behind this. It's also possible the hate has led them to kill their people thinking it's Igbos
why bringing tribalism here? Ah tribalism has finished us!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by zedegit: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

Even if it were an Igbo church do you think there won't be a Yoruba death in that church situated in the west?
I can't believe a 'human being' can be this senseless.

As long as those fulanis are still in the west, it's a matter of time before they locate you and your family. Then and only then will your words haunt you. You think they discriminate between Igbo and Yoruba? May you not bring senseless people like you into this world. It's better you become an eunuch.

Last bullet: Not forgetting how the cries of yorubas in South Africa on national television made Allen Onyema, an Igbo man to take the security and economic risk of sending his air planes to bring your brothers back to Nigeria. Now you use your crappy mouth to shit poo.

Meanwhile as long as Amotekun keep catching them and handing them to Police, who release them back to society. It will always be a cycle.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Backpedal: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes.... Yes... A big Yes!

Every region will have its laws and enforce them brutally!

Imagine if every region had its own centralized government with unique security architecture which can be deployed by the administrator... Such issues will be dealt with swiftly and effectively!
The elite don't care about masses
It's that simple
If you like split the country

Nigerians in general revel in lawlessness so how would the people obey laws even when the country is broken

It's in Nigeria that big men bail out criminals cos they are "their boys"

What I saw a local govt chairman do earlier this year made me lose hope in black folks
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:

You people think Afenifere are Clueless like ohaneze dat az been mute abt the menace goin on the East....

You people always trying to display your bitterness at every given opportunity...
I guess the grammar used in these two sentences is too high for you. Or the Igbo hate in you have made you a dunce

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Sunnyski: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
thuxzwda1:

Cry!......I get bucket

But you're the one counting the dead bodies so you can cry me a river.

Main while you can use them for your normal rituals as usual, mine their skulls and harvest their organs.
Afonjaaa!
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Saao(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
so your blood is different from igbo blood? Don't be a coward and face the reality. Some of us from the middle belt can tell you that, the terrorists already surrounded you, you better prepare.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by okayode1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
“We will hunt the killers down. Citizen should not take law into their hands by attacking innocent northerners, only the terrorists, who are mostly foreign Fulani, should be fished out and finish off by the security forces."

Afenifere sometimes talk like they are there to defend their masters. They are already defending the killing with lies. Who told them the gunmen were foreign Fulani? The question is, what is the agenda of or what will a foreign Fulani gain if he kills in the south west?? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Talentempire: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is an attack on the entire Christian body

Christians must stand up
Before it get to a point where freedom of religion will be deny
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Amuochicha(f): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
I thought yoruba and Fulanis are blothers cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by RaptorX: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by africantony: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?
I already know what you are insinuating, tell yourself the truth all this Igbo/Yoruba hate is not necessary, the worshippers in that church undoubtedly comprises of the igbos as the majority, the Igbos I know can't carry out this senseless atrocity
PS: this platform encourages tribalism at it's peak, most times I wonder if the owner pays certain members to start off the commotion and hate by directly throwing passes to a certain tribe involved in a particular news in other to cause further division among a tribe that marries each other, done businesses in same geographical area for years without much recorded attack on each other, northerners are our major enemies down south

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures / Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.