Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere (42089 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church Attack: Catholic Diocese Of Ondo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by inoki247: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
MyFlair:

I guess the grammar used in these two sentences is too high for you. Or the Igbo hate in you have made you a dunce

we know say na u people dey disguise...
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Vinnie2000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
greggng:

90 percent of Catholic goers are igbos . I am a Catholic that is why I am in pain right now . As far as i am concern , this is a targeted killing . The reason why afenifere has to act is cos everyone under there roof must enjoy their protection . Let's jettison tribalism and face reality.

Ur First statement is a big and TERRIBLE LIE! undecided

Go to Benue state and see Thousand of Tivs and Idoma catholics!
Come to Edo state. Esan are mostly catholics plus the binis too.
In Delta, Urhobos have a high Catholic population.
Stop misinforming pple because you want to Glorify ur tribe. sad undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by BJanta: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
An attack on any Yoruba is an attack on Oodua nation .. We all must rise up and defend our great land..

I don't know why I keep coming online and my moniker is always been mentioned by the same set of laboratory dotians..

I really think Sevn needs to add a block feature button like Facebook and reddit..

Seun himself is a culprit. I don't know how he allows some posts here. All he thinks about is money, not decency or propriety or legality y or altruism. He is an unscrupulous hooligan himself.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
How come when they were behaeding security men in South East and south south ,and other barbaric acts, all we could hear is ,-its sit at home,it's ipob, it's ESN, without investigation.
But now all those dragging IPOB to the mud are now crying i"t's Fulani".
Let's keep deceiving ourselves, now is still morning.
What got to Okeke will get to Okafor.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by itaewon: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:
50 yorubas gone in 1 day sad
before end of the month your family members will follow. eleribu
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Dscop: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
DamianX:

I thought you guys claimed to be educated. Now I understand why you're called suffercated moronns.

So your parents produced you via anal sex?
Yoruba and sodomy grin

Quite unfortunate your mother refused to swallow you when she was instructed to do so. Now NL is suffering from your mental retardation. Yelp, with the amount of shiit coming outta your mouth you definitely were conceived through anal sex. Your life must be so miserable that pics of kids lying in a pool of blood wearing their Sunday clothes gets your limb dicck hard. Alakori, there's no hope for you in this life just end it; NL won't bring you any succor.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Cowards they will only make noise... fulani will keep killing them In their sleeps... where are those minions attacking igbos on Nairaland you will never see them here today
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Sunnyski: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dscop:

Shut your fvcing mouth, people including kids are dead. Who gives a fvck about that loud mouth uncultured swine?

Who gives a fu*k about the fu*king kids!

Today, you've been fu*cked!
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by MumuAFONJA: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Fulani tins need to be teach smelly yarubas lesson of their life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Nigeria will NEVER break up without serious Bloodshed!
The Hausa/fulanis who have positioned demselves in CBN,EFCC,DSS,NA, Navy,INEC and all juicy Federal Jobs will make sure Break up never happens!

Then the blood must flow abeg!

We are already losing lives senselessly as it stands... People are being butchered by these foreigners already!
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Sunnyski: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
hspda:

If you think I will join you to ridicule Yoruba people, you are wrong. Also, if you think you can use this situation to get at a tribe, I bet you, Sorrow will be near to you as the air you breath.

The the hell gives a fu*k!
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Antyxx: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
As someone that have lived in Owo in the past. owo people are not Simps, and they were good with both Charms and wars. I hope they still have that spirit and they use it to fish out the perpetrators of this Evil.

I remember Lekute, gun doesnt enter him, nothing would enter him, lol
I remember palace boys, Opc that only fight and fight
I hope they can fight for themselves this time

My beautiful Owo, I will always love and cherish the town. I hope no one I know is a casualty

Owo people love themselves, both home and abroad, and Owo people abroad usually help thier people at home. As at 1983, a household has more than 100people in London
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by od501: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by platinum131(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

You are the scum of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Charmingrascal:
Walahi they will pay for this!!
Yoruba Online warriors, de Voted Bubu Twice,
Fulanis nd Yorubas ar one grin grin by Tinubu grin grin
Dis is called family Business grin
I dnt pity dem
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Eriokanmi: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
When amotekun kept intercepting their truck loaded with ammunition, people said it was politically motivated. Amotekun must have got tired of intercepting those criminal, terrorists. Igboho saw this coming but some factions of my people who play loyalties to the north kept calling him names. Our leaders said his mouth was smelling. Now it has happened undecided

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:
An attack on any Yoruba is an attack on Oodua nation .. We all must rise up and defend our great land..

I don't know why I keep coming online and my moniker is always been mentioned by the same set of laboratory dotians..

I really think Sevn needs to add a block feature button like Facebook and reddit..
I dnt pity dem
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:

sharrap were you not supporting 1 Nigeria Hope you won't turn around and blame ipob for this

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by platinum131(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:
That place is an Igbo church. So Afenifere must stop dragging yoruba into Igbo mess

You are the scum of the earth ....people died and u are calling igbo....I guess there is no Yoruba in Owo

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by PlaYaJones: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:

STOP SPREADIN VIOLENSE MAN...CHIILL...2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT..GOAT!!
no ooofencse)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nonexisting: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
sarrki:
Evil is evil no matter who committed it

Human life is sacrosanct

May the departed soul rest in perfect peace
Did you make a comment like this when the same evil befell Igboland? Your hypocrisy is nauseating. To think I once took you serious with your patriotism bullshit. RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by okayode1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sunday motivation... Keep your gun close even as you keep God closer.

Wahala for who still dey looseguard go church these days.

May God be with us.

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
jchioma:
It's about to get really dirty. This attack is political ... Is it some losers trying to prove a point? Meanwhile, this may not be Fulani perpetrators, after all, was Evans a herdsman?
clown I will not be surprise if u say they are ipob and esn grin
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
mighty2:
An attack on one is an attack all.... Those that perpetrated this evil act must not go unpunished.... We must rise now and defend our land.... Nah peace we want in Yorubaland and we must do everything in our capacity and stand against those cursed people from sahel that want to turn our peaceful land into war zone.... Yoruba wake up from from your slumber and rise to defend your land
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT OUR LAND
I dnt pity dem

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Says a repellent bigot..

I've observed your moniker and I can boldly say that you're worse than the person you quoted. Your own bigotry is on an entirely different level. It's eaten so deep into you that even the blind can see

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by IamGreen1(f): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Entprys:

Stop it, pls stop this I'm begging. That's a deliberate attack on southerners as a whole not Igbo, I'm Yoruba, a born and raised catholic member till early 20s and my father is still one till today. Those people must surely pay for that attack

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HOLD AMOTEKUN RESPONSIBLE
I dnt pity dem
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by hspda: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sunnyski:

The the hell gives a fu*k!

Am serious buddy, it will come visiting when you least expected. Sorrow and anguish shall be your portion for the productive part of your life. The only way you gonna be free from this is if and only if you don't breath.
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
inoki247:

You people think Afenifere are Clueless like ohaneze dat az been mute abt the menace goin on the East....

You people always trying to display your bitterness at every given opportunity...
I dnt pity dem
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Contekbbc: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm yoruba but I must say you're very stupid.
It's obvious you're a Fulani terrorist but enjoy while it lasts,your time will be up soon.

Animal

Entprys:

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
shegz24:
What are the chances of this happening with a SW president like Tinubu?

they wouldn't dare.
I dnt pity dem
Re: Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere by DamianX: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
itaewon:

before end of the month your family members will follow.
eleribu

Let's face your family whom are in this present mess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.