Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! (3143 Views)

She Wants Me To Apologize All The Time / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by starbuck(f): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Your cousin is a Nairalander
He saw the thread
Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good one
Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by cherryCola: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
vastolord4:

Soo real.. they act like they're happy to see you but roll with you just to scale you and guess what! That's how they go around talking nonsense about you

gbamsulutely !.

imagine this idiot using infinix hot six telling me with Tecno POVA "I think say by now you go don dey use iphone" .
Well I like the facts that there are always looking up on me to come up with new things.
Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by Nazgul: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamDora:
Good Evening Nairaland Family, there was a thread I created some days back whether or not I should attend the wedding of my Cousin who didn't invite me, but his Fiancee did. And the comments I got from the beautiful people of Nairaland was Okay for me to decide on what to do. link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7157147/please-should-attend-wedding-not#113385851

Well, My Male cousin called today after years of Ignoring me and asked how I've been preparing for the wedding, I asked which wedding? And he said the one his fiancee invited me for? I told him since I didn't receive it from him first, I wasn't planning on attending. He apologized to me, said he was very sorry and on his knees for not inviting me first. I accepted his Apology!

EmzyT
Kollins11
Sheistoopretty
Nazgul
BobbyZrealist
Image123
Emerituz
Bluefilm
constyo
favfables
Oskman
icehot
rickleye
Jack005
Spy360
Polite2
GistFullGround
BeegBeem
Ariesbull and to all the beautiful Nairalanders I couldn't mention that contributed Positively to this thread. Thank you all for taking out time out of your Busy Schedules to Advice me. Thank you all once again. I'm grateful!
This is a welcome development. You can now prepare for the wedding with a clean and clear mind. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by layycon: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamDora:
Good Evening Nairaland Family, there was a thread I created some days back whether or not I should attend the wedding of my Cousin who didn't invite me, but his Fiancee did. And the comments I got from the beautiful people of Nairaland was Okay for me to decide on what to do. link below

Well, My Male cousin called today after years of Ignoring me and asked how I've been preparing for the wedding, I asked which wedding? And he said the one his fiancee invited me for? I told him since I didn't receive it from him first, I wasn't planning on attending. He apologized to me, said he was very sorry and on his knees for not inviting me first. I accepted his Apology!

EmzyT
Kollins11
Sheistoopretty
Nazgul
BobbyZrealist
Image123
Emerituz
Bluefilm
constyo
favfables
Oskman
icehot
rickleye
Jack005
Spy360
Polite2
GistFullGround
BeegBeem
Ariesbull and to all the beautiful Nairalanders I couldn't mention that contributed Positively to this thread. Thank you all for taking out time out of your Busy Schedules to Advice me. Thank you all once again. I'm grateful!

He or someone who knows you two saw your post on Nairaland since it made Frontpage

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by Oksman(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
IamDora:

EmzyT
Kollins11
Sheistoopretty
Nazgul
BobbyZrealist
Image123
Emerituz
Bluefilm
constyo
favfables
Oskman
icehot
rickleye
Jack005
Spy360
Polite2
GistFullGround
BeegBeem

Thank you too.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by Slynation(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
vastolord4:

Soo real.. they act like they're happy to see you but roll with you just to scale you and guess what! That's how they go around talking nonsense about you
Bros you have said it all...
Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by Evergreen4(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2022
IamDora:

EmzyT
Kollins11
Sheistoopretty
Nazgul
BobbyZrealist
Image123
Emerituz
Bluefilm
constyo
favfables
Oskman
icehot
rickleye
Jack005
Spy360
Polite2
GistFullGround
BeegBeem
Making peace is always the best option. Congratulations. Please where is the wedding venue, would like to go with you make I go chop rice.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Later Called Me To Apologize! by Emerituz(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
IamDora:

EmzyT
Kollins11
Sheistoopretty
Nazgul
BobbyZrealist
Image123
Emerituz
Bluefilm
constyo
favfables
Oskman
icehot
rickleye
Jack005
Spy360
Polite2
GistFullGround
BeegBeem
Nice one, it's good to be a man of peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Lady Storms Football Pitch, Accosts Boyfriend For Sending He........... / 20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.