Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (83384 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2011
coogar:

inter have agreed to sell, the wages na the wahala.

i am sure you are quaking in your boots already. . . . .wesley will shoot the gooners down - i can't wait for wes to teach gooners how to run the midfield with his telepathic passes.

Wesley? cheesy

I remember he played in the WC finals where Cesc was setting up the winning goal. We know who schooled who down in SA. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chelseabmw(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Go to the eupopean football homepage
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by DanielGb(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2011

we are obviously over loaded in the strikers department, Macheda and Diouf to go on loan again.before being sold off.

I think sneidjer and a Defensive midfield player will do, to make a complete team, The Manchester Forward's are too much, i think Berbatov should go, Diouf can be loan to a premier league team. and next year Owne should just retired or just go, then we kud have a strike force of Rooney, Hernadez, Welbeck, Macheda
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by DanielGb(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2011

we are obviously over loaded in the strikers department, Macheda and Diouf to go on loan again.before being sold off.

I think sneidjer and a Defensive midfield player will do, to make a complete team, The Manchester Forward's are too much, i think Berbatov should go, Diouf can be loan to a premier league team. and next year Owne should just retired or just go, then we kud have a strike force of Rooney, Hernadez, Welbeck, Macheda
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
debosky:

Wesley? cheesy

I remember he played in the WC finals where Cesc was setting up the winning goal. We know who schooled who down in SA. grin

well. . . . .that was because cesc had a brilliant iniesta as a team-mate and not a fool like arjen robben(who was gifted a chance of a lifetime to be a scorer in the final of a world cup) but fluffed his lines.

the pass sneijder telepathically fed robben was the pass of the world cup - the pass split puyol and pique into two and sent robben through one on one with casillas and the bald one couldn't bury it(carlos vela would have finished with aplomb).

when sneijder had brilliant team-mates like etoo, milito - he ran cesc's superiors(xavi, iniesta and busquets) ragged. sneijder singlehandedly mauled the brazilian midfield of gilberto silva and melo in south africa. sneijder pissed on chelsea's midfield of lampard, mikel, ballack, zhirkov.

sneijder is a beast!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by kpolli(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
United we stand, united we fall
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
kpolli:

United we stand, united we fall
olodo go back your primary school,it is UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
Cos nani want to play with better players than the average Valencias, Carrick and Ashley Young of this world

An opportunity to play with Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Neuer, Robben, Gomez, Muller and Ribery cant be passed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Cos nani want to play with better players than the average Valencias, Carrick and Ashley Young of this world

An opportunity to play with Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Neuer, Robben, Gomez, Muller and Ribery cant be passed

how many champions league finals have those nazis played in their respective careers?
now compare with nani whose current team-mates has played 3 times in a champions league final in the last 4 seasons and whose team has won the premier league(the toughest league) in the world 4 times in the past 5 seasons.

nani is too good for bayern. this is a non-story. grin cheesy
if nani joins bayern, i will eat cyanide and post the video on youtube.
the only man utd player who can consider bayern munich is bebe or gibson.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
Does playing the CL finals matter?

Carlos Alberto played Ronaldo Lima never did.

Angelo Di Livio played Roberto Baggio never did.

Jermaine Pennant played Paul Gascoigne never did
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Does playing the CL finals matter?

Carlos Alberto played Ronaldo Lima never did.

Angelo Di Livio played Roberto Baggio never did.

Jermaine Pennant played Paul Gascoigne never did

since 2004, champions league matters
in the days of ronaldo lima, baggio and gascoigne - playing for the national team was far more important than playing for the club.
but since the era of foreign ownership and billionaires throwing all kinds of cash to football clubs, playing for the club now takes more importance than playing for the national team. dayo, get used to the modern era.

nani will not play with players who have never experienced winning the champions league before.
schweini - nope, nil
robben - will never win anything in the continental level.
neuer - conceded 6 goals to nani's team barely 4 months ago.
muller - mu-who? try mu-tual.
ribery - never won anything in europe(elite or sub-elite)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2011
Since 2004

Derlei has played the CL final Karim Benzema hasnt.

Dado Prso has played Zlatan Ibrahimovic hasnt

Van Buyten has played the CL finals Fabio Canavaro hasnt

Djimi Traore has played Luca Zambrotta hasnt

Jerzey Dudek has played the CL finals Iker Casillas hasnt
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2011
dayokanu:

Since 2004

Derlei has played the CL final Karim Benzema hasnt.

Dado Prso has played Zlatan Ibrahimovic hasnt

Van Buyten has played the CL finals Fabio Canavaro hasnt

Djimi Traore has played Luca Zambrotta hasnt

Jerzey Dudek has played the CL finals Iker Casillas hasnt

benzema - waste pipe
ibrahimovic - underachiever
canavaro - nonsense
zambrotta - another nonsense
casillas 0- underachiever
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
Another night of moronic argument begins. grin

But seriously, Nani must've done too many backflips and damaged his brain if he considers going to the butt munchers.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
Sneijder coming in, Nani/Berba/Vidic leaving are still rumors, which always persist as we all know.

Dunno why y'all still chew Tylenol when there are no real aches yet grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 04, 2011
My Views are just blue tinted! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by MrTA(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2011
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2011
Mr_TA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwIpFPIB-ek

SAF cheesy

Bob Cass was shitting his pant

"I tell you what, you and your paper can f'uckk off" grin grin grin Fergie = LEGEND!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2011
Cristalz:

Sneijder coming in, Nani/Berba/Vidic leaving are still rumors, which always persist as we all know.

Igor, SHE'S ALIVE!!!! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Emperoh(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
Cristalz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Need a welcome party?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
chamotex:

Bob Cass was shitting his pant

"I tell you what, you and your paper can f'uckk off" grin grin grin Fergie = LEGEND!

i felt genuinely sorry for bob cass but when you work for a disgusting media house like dailymail. . . .he should expect such reaction.
i don't think he's guilty of what fergie thought he was guilty of in the sneijder saga.

saf: what the f[i]u[/i]ck is going on with you eh?
bc: i tell you what alex, i can show my copy that i sent. . . .do you think I'd quote you. . .eh? i didn't do it, you've gotta believe it.
saf: no more, tell your paper to f[i]u[/i]ck off.

the quote that caused this beef was ‘If he wants to come he must accept our contract offer,' said alex ferguson a source. 'If not, we have other options in mind. We’re done talking.'

when this story was reported in the dailymail, it was fergie they quoted but they have edited it now to a source. so bob cass got stitched by his own editor to create media sensationalism.

the other interpretation could be. . . . .fergie told cass those quotes. saf says don't print them. cass told editor. editor printed them anyway to boost more traffic on dailymail.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
ritchboy:

Igor, SHE'S ALIVE!!!! cheesy

Or someone stole her password grin

Emperoh:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Need a welcome party?

Nah.  .  .not required kiss grin

Thought we'd be discussing the Community Shield up in here. Abi you guys don't plan to watch?
Personally I'm wondering how Mancini plans to effectively juggle all the hot boots hez got lined up and dying for action.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
Cristalz:

Or someone stole her password grin
Nah.  .  .not required kiss grin

Thought we'd be discussing the Community Shield up in here. Abi you guys don't plan to watch?
Personally I'm wondering how Mancini plans to effectively juggle all the hot boots hez got lined up and dying for action.

Clichy hat-trick! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by debosky(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^

Chamotex will win the EPL golden boot first before that happens. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Cristalz(f): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
ritchboy:

Clichy hat-trick! grin

Sure.  .  .and he'll concede all three before 90 minutes are up, the Arsenal way grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
debosky:

^^

Chamotex will win the EPL golden boot first before that happens. grin grin

I am a sharp shooter grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
coogar:

i felt genuinely sorry for bob cass but when you work for a disgusting media house like dailymail. . . .he should expect such reaction.
i don't think he's guilty of what fergie thought he was guilty of in the sneijder saga.

saf: what the f[i]u[/i]ck is going on with you eh?
bc: i tell you what alex, i can show my copy that i sent. . . .do you think I'd quote you. . .eh? i didn't do it, you've gotta believe it.
saf: no more, tell your paper to f[i]u[/i]ck off.

the quote that caused this beef was ‘If he wants to come he must accept our contract offer,' said alex ferguson a source. 'If not, we have other options in mind. We’re done talking.'

when this story was reported in the dailymail, it was fergie they quoted but they have edited it now to a source. so bob cass got stitched by his own editor to create media sensationalism.

the other interpretation could be. . . . .fergie told cass those quotes. saf says don't print them. cass told editor. editor printed them anyway to boost more traffic on dailymail.

He looked embarrassed. Fergie murked him
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
chamotex:

I am a sharp shooter grin

you saw scholesy's testimonial? wink

anderson is the new ronaldinho.  cool

chamotex:

He looked embarrassed. Fergie murked him

i wasn't particularly happy about how fergie went about it.
daily mail are the cunts not bob cass.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 12:06am On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

you saw scholesy's testimonial? wink

anderson is the new ronaldinho.  cool

i wasn't particularly happy about how fergie went about it.
daily mail are the cunts not bob cass.

I missed it, just got in.
I heard Scholesy scored a stunner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.