Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 (83376 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2011
chamotex:

I missed it, just got in.
I heard Scholesy scored a stunner?

barcelonaesque shot. first goal

rooney scored a pen.
anderson got the third, welbeck the fourth
mame diouf added the 5th and 6th.

nice match!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

you saw scholesy's testimonial? wink

anderson is the new ronaldinho. cool

I hope for your sakes he comes very good this season, otherwise you will be the recipient of all the insults I have handy to hurl at him!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2011
Coogar,
Starting to sound like duduspace grin on Anderson grin grin ; grin
Beware of Ronaldinho comparisons, dude was a flash in the pan despite his obvious talent,
Sneijder to City?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2011
StarBoard:

Coogar,
Starting to sound like duduspace grin on Anderson grin grin ; grin
Beware of Ronaldinho comparisons, dude was a flash in the pan despite his obvious talent,

if we don't sign sneijder, this is anderson's break-through season if he avoids injury.
he's been a beast in the pre-season games. he ate barcelona's midfield last weekend. . . . .

Sneijder to City?

well. . . . . . .it's obvious city will put their noses in it.
we have waited too long to decide and i am watching sneijder right now teaching ac milan how to run a midfield.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by DoubleN(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2011
I hope we don't buy Sneidjer,the dude is definitely not what we need right now.Not to talk of the wages and his injury prone self!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
Double N:

I hope we don't buy Sneidjer,the dude is definitely not what we need right now.Not to talk of the wages and his injury prone self!

he is exactly what we need. . . . if we are hoping of catching or closing the gap on barcelona.
if you watched the italia supercup today, you would know sneijder is a gem.

why should united be worrying over sneijder's wages. you pay world class wages to world class players.
sneijder is better technically than any player in our team.

----------de gea--------------

twin----rio-------vida------evra

-------------carrick------------

anderson-------------sneijder

nani-------rooney-----valencia

this team will win the next champions league in munich!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

he is exactly what we need. . . . if we are hoping of catching or closing the gap on barcelona.

why should united be worrying over sneijder's wages. you pay world class wages to world class players.

Berbatov?

Barcelona will still mop the floor with this team grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
ritchboy:

Berbatov?

more pace than berbatov, so yes!
to be pacy is also a skill.

Barcelona will still mop the floor with this team grin

i doubt it.
cleverly destroyed barcelona only last week. . . . .
besides, sneijder destroyed barcelona in 2010. . . . .he destroyed spain in the world cup but for robben's profligacy.
sneijder is the only available player now that united can add to destroy barcelona. . . . . .no player comes close in the whole of europe!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

One of the spots is filled.
Better compete with barca and Real for the other
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2011
dayokanu:

One of the spots is filled.
Better compete with barca and Real for the other

bayern wey still dey struggle with qualifiers?
i laugh in schweinsteiger - bayern will not qualify from their group and that is me assuming they even qualify to enter the group stage.
you have got a long way ahead to even compete with your quack players.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
Only Barcelona stands between us and the cup.

All other teams are welcome to their humiliation in 2011/2012
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Only Barcelona stands between us and the cup.
All other teams are welcome to their humiliation in 2011/2012

no wahala - i will remind you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

more pace than berbatov, so yes!
to be pacy is also a skill.

Ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first! cheesy

i doubt it.
cleverly destroyed barcelona only last week. . . . .
besides, sneijder destroyed barcelona in 2010. . . . .he destroyed spain in the world cup but for robben's profligacy.
sneijder is the only available player now that united can add to destroy barcelona. . . . . .no player comes close in the whole of europe!

------carrick------anderson----

valencia----sneijder----Park--

-------------rooney--------------

FIXED!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
ritchboy:

Ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first! cheesy

valencia----sneijder----Park--

FIXED!

nani over valencia(watch last saturday's game)
ashley young over park.(ashley young delivers more on the left hand side of the pitch than js park).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 5:23am On Aug 07, 2011
Kindly remove De Gea from between the sticks & insert Lindegaard. . . . . .am bringing out my old school, green & gold, umbro-sharp jersey in protest ~ whoever bought De Gea should return him back to Madrid and collect our money back!

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by RuuDie(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2011
Looks a solid team ~ but in the absence of Sneijder. . . . . . .maybe grin grin grin

ritchboy:

valencia----[size=14pt]Berbatov[/size]----Park--

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
I'm not sure about this De Gea dude mehn. He looks very tiny between the sticks.
Hope this is just a one-off
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
No testing purchase grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2011
Glory Glory [size=28pt]MANCHESTER CITY!![/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ashley Young will set up so many goals this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2011
Its 2-2!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
chamotex:

I'm not sure about this De Gea dude mehn. He looks very tiny between the sticks.
Hope this is just a one-off

D boy is still very, very young and learning, so expect a few errors now and again. Manuel Neuer who is now one of d worlds best, was also making momentary errors as a young prodigy at Schalke. Its d inherent risk of a goalie so young.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by montelik(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2011
On this performance Cleverley don take Carrick's starting shirt.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by dayokanu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2011
Nani na baller.

Respect.

I wont mind giving Man Utd Daniel Pranjic for Nani true talk cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
, wow,
If Tom Cleverly plays this way,I wonder if we need Wes,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Nani na baller.
Respect.

I wont mind giving Man Utd Daniel Pranjic for Nani true talk cool cool

something we have been telling you guys for the past 3 seasons.
if any player can replicate ronaldo, that player is nani(but his football brain is horrendous).
skill-wise? nani is a beast!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
We had Cleverly and we were wasting our time with Gibson?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by coogar: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2011
chamotex:

We had Cleverly and we were wasting our time with Gibson?

fergie na gambler now - it makes you wonder why we sit on these talents in the club and play retards. we had smalling all through last season and we were playing neville, brown and oshea in the right back position when the twins were injured.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
dayokanu,
It took you this long to realize?
Come on son,you're better than that. . .
Nani is perhaps the most promising player waiting to break out. . .
@all
Ashley Young was a waste.But Phil Jones looks awesome.
The future is very bright for United. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by ritchboy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
Brilliant game of football, brilliant United.

Mancini needs to be a lot more adventurous if he has any ambition of winning the league.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by chamotex(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^He is too defensive-minded.

Obertan to have medical at Newcastle on Monday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
Thank goodness he's on his way. . .no chance of the quadriplegic breaking into the first team,based on his performances over two seasons at United

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 5) On 24th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.