Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) (14100 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / Why Is Europe More Multicultural Than North America / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Golan007: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Unserious thread.
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Originalsly: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth2:

First of all, I didn't get my photos from google. I got them from historical documents that indexes the exact year the pictures were taken.

You can go online and type 1860 St Petersburg and you will find pictures taken in that year, as well as others taken late into the century.

Below is the website your photo originated from. It clearly says 19th century Petersburg. It doesn't give the exact year the picture was taken.

I do my research carefully. Stop using google, get historical documents and do your research. Even if you have to pay for them.

My point... you cherry pick photos to support the narrative. In your source.... historical documents... are there not 1860 photos of St Petersburg and other locations posted that have people? You've even narrowed down your search to the year... then generalize on that. What is your end game... I'm not sure... but the build up need to be on solid ground. You can go off in several directions with this build up.... the cities were built before the arrival of the Europeans.... the cities were not built by the Europeans .... the cities were built by Aliens ... the history of the cities is not really what we are lead to believe. Nothing wrong in thinking any of these.... some of us just like to chew before we swallow.... and some just like chewing.

4 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Originalsly:

New York City 2021 .... city of 8 million .... yet there is not a soul in sight in the hottest spot in the city. Where is everybody?

There are clearly people in both pictures.

In the first there is literally a crowd on the left sidewalk and a guy in a blue jacket in the front.

On the second photo there is a car driving along the road and a woman on the left red painting.

Let's say there are no people and both photos. At least we know why there aren't people. There is a lockdown due to the world wide spread of a deadly virus. There is no historical document that attests to any kind of lock down in those countries during those times.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
I have been following all your thread I can attest to it that you are good in what you do and your research but the problem is you abandon a topic half way and moved to another topic there are so many questions to be ask on your topic no heaven or hell or what happen after we died but you didn't complete it please come back and complete this one let us understand fully what you are trying to portray

I'm sorry I've not been able to finish some of my threads. The information I'm sharing is so much that if I spend too much time on one thread, I may not be able to share all the information I want to share. I have over 100 more threads to share on this subject matter. There is no time for me. You won't understand.

But I'll update the reincarnation thread now, because you asked.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Ray07(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
blaquebelle:
*21st century
yeah, I knew I too know was gonna correct me.

Your effort is well appreciated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Originalsly: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth2:

There are clearly people in both pictures.

In the first there is literally a crowd on the left sidewalk and a guy in a blue jacket in the front.

On the second photo there is a car driving along the road and a woman on the left red painting.

Let's say there are no people and both photos. At least we know why there aren't people. There is a lockdown due to the world wide spread of a deadly virus. There is no historical document that attests to any kind of lock down in those countries during those times.

The exact reason why I posted a deserted Times Square... we know why it was deserted. Do we know why the streets were deserted in your pix? Was there a curfew?... these were times of war. Was it a bitterly cold day?... where people would quickly freeze to death if caught outdoors? The sunlight doesn't signify heat..... some of the most brutal winter days are blessed with brilliant sunshine. Was this an everyday scenario? ... thus we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by PapaNnamdi: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
The OP might just be an IS-BE or ET trying to awake his kind lost in multiple reincarnation.

Heck, one missfire or something like that here on nairaland claims she is an ET trapped in reincarnation

She doesn't hide it when confronted but blends with the crowd when not,

I believe in ET life,

The bible Records the creation of only one man and one woman, so where did the other races. Come from, where the for k did these black primitives afraid of change come from??

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Unseen(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dear OurTruth
Please stop replying all these clever by half people and continue.

Any sensible person always listen/hear the complete story before arguing.

How can someone be arguing over a write-up that's still at the introductory stage?

Do you oversabi people know where op is headed?

10 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Solosolojohquay: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have been following all your thread I can attest to it that you are good in what you do and your research but the problem is you abandon a topic half way and moved to another topic there are so many questions to be ask on your topic no heaven or hell or what happen after we died but you didn't complete it please come back and complete this one let us understand fully what you are trying to portray

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by revolt(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
The only reason you can't dispute these pictures is based on the results today. Europeans are building underground tunnels and underwater tunnels. Africans claim technological giants in the past but look at the results today. The can't even build a simple motor. I'm talking about the best of our top crop eng8neers.

The only way to prove technological history is via replication. The Europeans Indians, Asians Arabs have done it. The only ppl that hvnt are negroes..for what ever reason. I know biafra was on its way to becoming a black tech hub... but welll.......even till date u see the east with all the disadvantages ... still fabricating things.

Europeans have proved their capability whether you believe it or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Dorwadora(f): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Well, well, well

Felt like I was reading one of those Dan Brown's novel
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Daestro3: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
so what is this thread implying
that Europe was designed by aliens.

Same aliens that designed the pyramids in Egypt

That's always the gist grin

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Originalsly: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
revolt:

The only reason you can't dispute these pictures is based on the results today. Europeans are building underground tunnels and underwater tunnels. Africans claim technological giants in the past but look at the results today. The can't even build a simple motor. I'm talking about the best of our top crop eng8neers.

The only way to prove technological history is via replication. The Europeans Indians, Asians Arabs have done it. The only ppl that hvnt are negroes..for what ever reason. I know biafra was on its way to becoming a black tech hub... but welll.......even till date u see the east with all the disadvantages ... still fabricating things.

Europeans have proved their capability whether you believe it or not.

Why make this a race issue?.... when OP clearly stated from jump the thread is not about race? It's about him putting out his theories on why he believes we were mislead.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Infolenka: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth2:

I'm sorry I've not been able to finish some of my threads. The information I'm sharing is so much that if I spend too much time on one thread, I may not be able to share all the information I want to share. I have over 100 more threads to share on this subject. There is no time.

But I'll update the reincarnation thread now, because you asked.

Finish the one on the Roswell IS-BE

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Ballzproblemm: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Daestro3:
that Europe was designed by aliens.

Same aliens that designed the pyramids in Egypt

That's always the gist grin
I am open-minded to conspiracies but this is just loads of crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Daestro3: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I am open-minded to conspiracies but this is just loads of crap
I guess when the aliens wanted to leave, they packed out and only left their automatic cameras behind to auto-snap the empty cities.

Or the first European that came to the abandoned cities took pictures and then later went to call the rest of the clan hiding in the bush.

That explains why there are no people in the pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by tommy589(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ourtruth, what happened Oct.1 1960 will repeat itself if you abandon this thread midway to create a new one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
tommy589:
Ourtruth, what happened Oct.1 1960 will repeat itself if you abandon this thread midway to create a new one

I'll finish it tonight when I get back home. I'm not with my computer. All the photos are on there. The only thing I can do now is type. To continue this thread, I have to post photos.

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by blaquebelle: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
tommy589:
What happened Oct. 1 1960?
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by tommy589(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth2:

I'll finish it tonight when I get back home. I'm not with my computer. All the photos are on there. The only thing I can do now is type. To continue this thread, I have to post photos.

Good
Let me go and buy popcorn and zobo until you show

1 Like

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
I've not even scratched the surface of my argument and intellectually arrogant know-it-alls are already gloating in the false belief that they've debunked an argument I've not even laid out.

For those still following the thread, please be patient, I'll continue tonight. There is still a whole lot of information I'll post on this thread that will get you questioning everything you've been taught about the history of Europe and by extension America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by logicalhumour: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
We all know where OP might be going with this thread, so I believe we can chuk mouth as well.

So, my openion about humans using extraterrestrial intelligence to build stuff is flexible. One thing we know for sure is that "evolution" is unfair to other non-human animals. I mean...we all started from single cells, and eventually, every other creature became Homo sapiens' food Including the mighty lion?

With a little more thought, you wouldn't blame our ancestors for saying some beings put us on earth and provided every other thing as food for us. Humans are just 1 out of the literal millions of species that currently live on earth. Why the massive difference in intelligence knowing that evolution was mostly survival of the fittest? Lions are social and strong...stronger than humans, why weren't they the ones that learnt to walk on two legs before Homo sapiens? Secondly, why are there no other human species currently walking the earth at the moment?

In summary, if by any chance it's true that aliens created us, then it's not unreasonable to say they also get involved from time to time in our society.

HOWEVER, let's not underestimate our brains. Take Leonardo DaVinci for instance, there's the ancient myth that the dude could draw a perfect circle with hand. Lol.

There's this old statue that was found...I think around Gobekli Tepe (perhaps the oldest) that was dated to have been crafted by early men (or a man) at around the time we began recording spikes in our Cognitive Revolution. The sculpture is, I think, 30,000 to 40,000 years. The sculpture was a lions head on a human body (a sphinx) which probably meant that humans had started imagining things. And that was a long way before the 17th century. Very long way. It's only fair that man could, at least, build those buildings after so many thousands of years. We're Sapient after all, not sentient. We can develop intelligence.

But las las sha, sometimes it's hard for me to understand why a white man saw the moon, and instead of worshipping it like his normal humans did, he instead thought of landing on it...and he did! That's a very un-human thing to do tbh. Or are white men wired differently from we blacks? Lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by OurTruth2: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Plot twist

This thread isn't about aliens. So please you guys should stop coming to that conclusion. I'm still in the introductory stage of my argument. Allow me finish before jumping to conclusion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by christianjoy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth2:
Plot twist

This thread isn't about aliens. So please you guys should stop coming to that conclusion. I'm still in the introductory stage of my argument. Allow me finish before jumping to conclusion.
cheers continue
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by badthinds: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth2:
Plot twist

Oga OP, you sure say no be alien thread? grin grin
I'm watching sha o

because, you've already stated some tins in dis thread that points to it being an alie....
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by PapaNnamdi: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
OurTruth2:
Plot twist

Ignore them abeg

Come and continue,

Ppl don't know the value of ur research, plain ignoramuses
Pay them no attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by baretalk: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
The Benin moat came to mind too, but being a civilized culture for millennials before the rise of the British empire, they obviously could have used wheel and pulley system, to place the big rocks that created the moat.

2 Likes

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by NorthernSerene(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
You tried OP, but me don't know oo. The whole thing is confusing me tho. Na 9ja don spoil me finish. �
Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by revolt(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Originalsly:

Why make this a race issue?.... when OP clearly stated from jump the thread is not about race? It's about him putting out his theories on why he believes we were mislead.

Dude ....HIS QUESTION POSTULATED THAT EUROPEANS WERE LYING... LAST TIME I CHECKED EUROPEANS IS majority caucasian..uke saying Africans are monkeys os.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by revolt(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
baretalk:
The Benin moat came to mind too, but being a civilized culture for millennials before the rise of the British empire, they obviously could have used wheel and pulley system, to place the big rocks that created the moat.

Lol...I guess the so called moats may hve been built by the Portuguese cos last time I checked the so called Benin emperor was walking half naked and living in thatch raffs. Oh the empire fell in less than a week to a hundred men with rifles... we shouldn't be disgracing ourselves by claiming those were empires.. the northern empires were far more developed than the so called southern ones...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Europe Lying To Us About Their History? ((photos)) by Ourtruth3: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Anti spam bot keeps banning my accounts. I'll have up to Ourtruth20 by the time I'm done with sharing my information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Camel-toe Is A Beautiful Thing, Flaunt It. / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / See What Prostituites Are Now Doing In Calabar Because Of The Bad Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.