Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (70336 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Rushna27(f): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Very good a reason to refuse him of sex cos am sure if it were to be him he wud ave called family meeting on d wife by calling her all sorts of names.... it's well sha

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dochenaj: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
He is too tired to shower but has strength for sex. And the latter requires more strength than the former. Dude is just dirty.

But then 4 months of no sex. Either dude has a lower than normal libido or he is getting it somewhere else.

Anyway, the wife can help him out by recommending they shower together when he comes back. Start the pre-intimacy in the shower, I bet if the dude really wants sex, he will love the idea.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nnewison: 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
He should have his bath before playing with his wife,it's very necessary to maintain good hygiene and enjoy the play,no man wants to sleep with a dirty woman same goes to a woman,.but has he been doing that or it just happened.sje should talk to him politely since he has suddenly became a child

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Strongbest:

Lol. You obviously didn't take your drugs today. Did you?
Seriously, you must be really sick!

I was just informed that your poor mother hasn't taken her drugs for over a week now..
Pls make sure she does take her drugs..
She is really sick especially in the head..
Sorry.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Pinkyposh(f): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
Congratulations... I hope he's keeping his "sweaty" money to himself too..

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

It's not about the money.
One can't pretend to enjoy body odour because of money.
It's that entitlement we are still talking about, men think they can sleep with their women no matter what because they provide money

Pls sir, change your orientation

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Strongbest(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I was just informed that my poor mother hasn't taken her drugs for over a week now..
Pls make sure she does take her drugs..
She is really sick especially in the head..
Sorry.

Ok. I will help you deliver your message to her doctor.
Now, it's obvious you are a slow poke. I have got to know people with unreasonable parents tend to want to throw insults on others thinking they're the same. It's a pity you have to inherit the madness from them though.

Go back home and continue beating your parents, you are poorly raised. Bye!!!

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Thermodynamics(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.

Let's be realistic here, I know you are just trying to support women but we both know that 99.9999% thing you wrote is a lie.

The percentage of Nigerian women who work is not up to 50% and even the ones who work makes sure their husband doesn't benefit anything from their salary, they'll rather save their money and watch their husband pay all the bills and even ask their husband for money for hair, cloths and other little little things. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT I WROTE UP THERE IS THE TRUTH.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by tallceejay(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

I'm embarrassed with your comment comrade

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by blacknoir: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
This story is upside down,how can a made be too tired to take his bath but not tired to have sex?nawa o.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Zinpat: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
I concur. How can he even decide not 2 have a bath after all d sweat, yet want sex... Disgusting! Women dey chop shit sha...

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by elantraceey(f): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

So because you're making money, you cant do as little as bathe your own self?

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Strongbest:

Ok. I will help you deliver your message to her doctor.
Now, it's obvious you are a slow poke. I have got to know people with unreasonable parents tend to want to throw insults on others thinking they're the same. It's a pity you have to inherit the madness from them though.

Go back home and continue beating your parents, you are poorly raised. Bye!!!

It is obvious your MODA is a slow poke..
I also heard your parents are totally unreasonable,is it true (lol) ?
I was just informed that your MODA is totally demented and you inherited from her and your father..

Go home and Phuck your old MODA..
Yhou are stupidly raised..
Bye looser..
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by nwajesus12(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

who are those liking this sick post undecided cry

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Zealag(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
The woman should rub ogiri opeyi or iru leaf on here body and pussy then tell the man let's have sex.then watch his ACTION

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Worksunlimited: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.

Don't misconstrue things and point things out of context..
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

That’s all I have to say after reading different comments above and imagine how people reason

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by zigleary: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mindlog:

That you see nothing wrong in being dirty and expects another person to be intimate with you in that state, does not mean the person can not say NO

Taking your bath is basic hygiene, that is first and foremost for your own good as there is nothing masculine about not taking your bath to wash off sweat and dirt from your body.....I guess your type don't even wash their hands after using the toilet.

"Do you wash your hands after using the the toilet" should be a topic worth discussing.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Drillminded: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

this is the mind of a modern woman ... Men stay take note the rules has changed... take the red pill and to he'll with all the drama... If you get Hot. Pay to play and if you can't then beat the he'll out of your Johnson with any thing slippery ... the only power women have over you is the one you let them have .... always remember as a male specie of the human race, you are the prize!. God made only Adam for a good reason ... eve was never a product of clay ... She was a product of bone ... Nah why den stubborn like goat haha. Misogyny right? FOHH!
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by olancho: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
So someone can go to bed without his bath and sleep comfortably. Nawa.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Emdebby2: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
I wonder the kind of tiredness that will make someone come back from work or business in the evening and stroll straight to the bedroom without bathing. All the sweat you gathered since morning should even be irritating you. Some people are naturally dirty and have good scores in poor hygiene.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

More grease to your elbow and wisdom to your brain bro

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Baba Should learn how to bathe.

What's the job in having sex dirty abeg. Eew!

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by zubinike(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
daylay7:
I stumbled on this topic and many women supported it.
Is it okay for a woman to starve her husband his conjugal right because he refused to have his bath?

Cc: marriage clinic

Instead of she to just lure the poor man Into the bathroom both naked. Una go bath then take rounds. Little wisdom

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dealslip(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
cavreek:
People should be careful with their actions as some tins can be settled amicably
The more u continue depriving him without taking action, a time will come he will seek for alternatives and mind u some people dont care wether or not he is clean
Atleast u can start with taking a shower with him cool
Please don't be thought less like this na. Who coerces you to bath. The threat of infidelity ontop to baff. Na WA o. You can see almost every one on this thread including the men consider such filthy habit a complete no no.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by VirileNelly2420: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

Wow, nne, i was forced to side u.
People should try and maintain a proper hygiene. No body suppose chop dirt in d name of love.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by koyyess: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
This shouldn't even be an argument. Its a no brainer.

The woman is 100% right to deny him sex. Personal hygiene is very important.

Only dirty pigs will be against this...that's why they easily find mad naked women on the streets attractive. Cursed breeds with mouth odour.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Charly68: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
A man you should massage and help to take his bath.. instead you turned yourself to overlord at home. If his secretary at office should get his attraction you will lose your man to a caring woman.. know how to make your husband to do what you want him to do.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Qpid5(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Oga be calming down na.. You like am as he no d gree baff?? grin
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Mindlog: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
zigleary:

"Do you wash your hands after using the the toilet" should be a topic worth discussing.

It really worth discussing!

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dealslip(f): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Drillminded:
this is the mind of a modern woman ... Men stay take note the rules has changed... take the red pill and to he'll with all the drama... If you get Hot. Pay to play and if you can't then beat the he'll out of your Johnson with any thing slippery ... the only power women have over you is the one you let them have .... always remember as a male specie of the human race, you are the prize!. God made only Adam for a good reason ... eve was never a product of clay ... She was a product of bone ... Nah why den stubborn like goat haha. Misogyny right? FOHH!
All that is required is to take a bath. First for your sake then for the respect of those around you na him red pill enter the matter. Whether male or female, have your bath and stop carrying body odour around. My 4 year old will cry if you don't bathe him when he comes back from school, how much more a grown man and Father. No be red pill matter o. Ke ya calm down.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by OKEMKPI: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
U have aired your say, we need to hear from him cis what u stated here is massively exargerated, how can a man that values and practice good personal hygiene suddenly stop simply because he got another job. Keeping lying but we know the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50