Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (71053 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Strongbest:

Useless response as usual, you could have done better.
I just decided to check your profile and guess what? You are even lower than I've thought. Not even one post of yours here is reasonable.

Just quoting people and insulting them... cheesy cheesy cheesy

How else do you know a jobless dot? Damn! How do you live with such bitterness? You can't even pretend to be wise a little......

Your worthless life can be meaningful again though, only if you can give yourself a break from this prison you've put yourself. undecided

You sound so dirty and empty, you must be so ugly that your only consolation is this faceless forum. Seun has really tried for some of you sha. If not, a maggot like you will not have even found a space to breath here.

Well, enjoy the little attention you got from me tonight. I am definitely out of your league.

As from today, I will always check the profile of anyone that mentions me before I respond. I can't believe I was wasting my time responding to a shameless cipher, all the while.

You've got no life bro, get one.

E pain the Agbaya.. sotey e write me epistle..
I don't have a life but guess what?? I still dey phuck your MODA old haggard,slacked and wrinkled Toto..

Get lost.. You son of a Thhousand FADAs..
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by breezeng: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
What stops d wife from encouraging him to do the needful. I smell lies in d woman's story. No normal person will behave like that unless he has mental illness.I suspect she's cheating the man which gives her the advantage of comparison between the 2 men. If she's faithful, this matter would have been resolved amicably

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by SeaTrade(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
pocohantas:

They should lure a grown man to the bathroom? Would you lure a wife with smelling kpekus to the bathroom? You guys claim to be the logical gender but would request for treatments that even cats and dogs would shy away from.

grin grin... Craze pikin.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Switruth: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
You guys won’t understand.... I guess you all saying it’s a must for the man to take his bath before sex ain’t married and working.... Sex comes in different ways and not all women waits before the man takes his bath. Real men smells like a man with pheromones when tired and sweaty....

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by iamfactor(m): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.
[s]
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.
[/s]
JovialJune:

[s]
JovialJune:

[s]
JovialJune:

[/s]
JovialJune:

[/s]
JovialJune:

[s]
JovialJune:

[/s]
JovialJune:

The same women that would never hv money for transport, rent, bills, subscription, wig. 99.999999% women work and earn a living as u said. But can never use their money on themselves.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by UCHIHAmask: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
Congratulations... I hope he's keeping his "sweaty" money to himself too..

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

The problem I have here is that some naive girls would because of this your bias and unreasonable comment tag you "redpiller", thereby belittling and causing massive misrepresentation of the word to the public...

I hate dirtiness with my soul!

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Emmizay12(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2022
7 days a week, 30 days a month, the man is always sweaty, constantly, even on weekends when no work,,,,,,,,

I smell lies,, I'm sure he had this Job before he could marry her,,,, something doesn't add up
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dealslip(f): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Drillminded:
you are using your feminist filter abi? Red pill must enter when she was spilling jagajaga. The man being sweaty from a dirty job is without proper context as you don't know what. Job she means. White frankly for her to bring it online only means he is a simp she is even say 4 months and counting ... See no woman on this planet can do that to me. I value myself too much, if she refuse to give me the box, I will go out a get a different box every other day. NO woman on earth is worth a molecule of my peace of mind. MGTOW for LIFE !
Bathing is the smallest thing you can do for your self. Not even because of sex. When you are dirty and sweaty, bathe. How is this even something to argue about!! Redpiller Feminist I really feel sorry for this generation!!!! What's is all this redpiller and feminist nonsense you guys argue about even in matters that require your common sense. Ontop baff!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Honestfrend: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Am a man I bath 3 times a day..

If not because of my job that 3 times a day bath I don't miss it.

If u get body odor I no go fit sleep d same bed with u.. I will give u perfume to spray before coming to sleep close 2 me.

And u no bath.. Na bye bye.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Kiloseria: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2022
You need to work on yourself by motivating him to bath. Keep his soap, toothpaste, and all the accessories ready before he comes,. Do whatever you can for him to bath before food.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ddeola: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2022
It will be nice to have you be in his shoes for one week maybe you will understand what he's going through. I believe there is a better way of getting him to shower in the evenings since it's for his own good but dis ya ultimatum go favour side chick. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by lishman1010: 1:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Haba! this thread must be a survey in disguise to sample thoughts on the subject matter.

Because how can u tell me that this guy don't see water in 4 months consecutively?
Na yo borrow sense for am as a dealing wife that you are, like this kind "baby I miss you much so today na s*x in the shower oh" lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Onliie(m): 2:33am On Jun 07, 2022
If you're too tired to bath, I'm sure you'll be too tired to have sex. This story get k-leg

3 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Mozhac(m): 2:49am On Jun 07, 2022
The man should go baff abeg. He should stop been a dirty pig.

daylay7:
I stumbled on this topic and many women supported it.
Is it okay for a woman to starve her husband his conjugal right because he refused to have his bath?

Cc: marriage clinic

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by jimcaddy(m): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2022
How can you as a man refuse to have your bath and want to sleep with a woman. If the woman doesn't have her bath and is smelly and sticky, would you as a man, want to sleep with her? We should learn not to dish out what we ourselves cannot accept.

3 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by lonelydora: 3:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

Are you the Op's husband?

She is saying no to dirtiness, and not to séx. How can a man sleep without taking his bath? Even me sef that works in an a/c office and drives a/c car bathes immediately I come home even before eating.

That man is a dirty a.ss!

5 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 07, 2022
But why will a man work for over 8 hours under the sun, get home and refuse a bath?

He must be a pig, all these westside men are like that, they don't bath, don't change their boxers.
Their breath stinks, afonja women dey try, opening their legs and mouth to receive all kinds of bacteria because of money.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Goldbw122(m): 4:38am On Jun 07, 2022
daylay7:
I stumbled on this topic and many women supported it.
Is it okay for a woman to starve her husband his conjugal right because he refused to have his bath?

Cc: marriage clinic
Very correct, he is suppose to take his bath seriously, apart from the sex quality hygiene is good for the body.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by kabuski(m): 5:14am On Jun 07, 2022
If this story is true, the man must be a pig. In this part of the world where its mostly hot month by month, no adult including children should be reminded to have their bath minimum of twice a day(morning & night).If you're the sweaty type and you're indoors, it could even be more.Tiredness is not an excuse, a warm bath if you're so tired is all you need.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by toujurs: 5:21am On Jun 07, 2022
JovialJune:

You said 99.9 percent women are working? Aunty this is a big lie, even the ones working don't earn well they still rely and beg for money.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by imagrg(m): 5:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Dirty man.
Please continue your kpekus strike until he meets your demand.
Make the he-goat go bath.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ahnie: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Richy4:

I do not mean to quote you but sex is meant to be enjoyed by the two parties involved not endured...

If a man came back from work all dirty and sweaty, courtesy demands that he take a shower and freshen up...He doesn't need a teacher to explain or remind him of that...

The fact that he was providing for the family does not give him an excuse to inconvenience his spouse...If he demands for sex in such a dirty state, then he is selfish and inconsiderate embarassed..
Hello Richy how are you?
Pls I need your help on a link to a certain thread I think last month about a guy that was advised to marry the corpse of his baby mama could you pls share the link with me.

I want to confirm if he later turned out to be a fraud.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Teymanhenry(f): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2022
No bath, no sex for four months? Clearly, he is not ready to dance to your tune. Please drag him to the bathroom if that is what it takes, Before you know it would be fun... Little ego could cost your marriages. Trust me sometimes I get so tired from work I don't even take my bath too

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Drillminded: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2022
dealslip:

Bathing is the smallest thing you can do for your self. Not even because of sex. When you are dirty and sweaty, bathe. How is this even something to argue about!! Redpiller Feminist I really feel sorry for this generation!!!! What's is all this redpiller and feminist nonsense you guys argue about even in matters that require your common sense. Ontop baff!!!!!

This generation haha I most likely am older than you by decades but I digress ... I don't support dirtiness but think. Are you telling me the man didn't bath for 4 months and they still let him in the office ?-forget the woman and her stinky hole between her legs for a second, the man who works in a public office would not touch water for 4 months is that what your brain is interpreting ? Think ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by jimtemi1: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

if the guy is rich, the Jezebel daughter won't be saying this.,no be woman she be? Fakers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Streetdreamx(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
JovialJune:

e choke..
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by amazingspiderma: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Simple Hygiene

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Pacesetter2021: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2022
It is only respectful that he baths. If you don't care, care for the other person because it's the persons body you are asking for.

E

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dealslip(f): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Drillminded:

This generation haha I most likely am older than you by decades but I digress ... I don't support dirtiness but think. Are you telling me the man didn't bath for 4 months and they still let him in the office ?-forget the woman and her stinky hole between her legs for a second, the man who works in a public office would not touch water for 4 months is that what your brain is interpreting ? Think ma.
This exactly what is wrong with you. Critical thinking skills. No where was it written in the post that he didn't bathe for 4 months. It read, he refuses to bath when he comes back from work. He comes in sweaty and dirty. It is implied he bathes in the morning but after a sweaty day at work he doesn't bathe. This is a serious hygiene issue. Is that something to even be arguing about? What point are you trying to prove?

You obviously are less than 20 years from your responses, so I will just overlook your claim to be decades older than me. I doubt you were even born when I left the university 2 decades ago.

4 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by MamagaGH(f): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2022
you are as sick as the op"s husband undecided undecided
Joezinho:

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by reddingtonblack: 9:38am On Jun 07, 2022
ednut1:
What do people gain in posting all these lies. He works on Sunday and maybe Saturday too Abi which kind mumu talk be this

whats is more saddling is, i have to get to page 3 to see a logical thought, is it possible for a man to work for 30days nd not bath,
Funnily no one is taking into cognizance that "konji na bastard" ... one month is a long time to put a man on konji, are we all just gonna pretend "bath clause" is the simpliest of things a man on konji will do asap cheesy
for ladies like romanoff the thread suite there bashing agenda so they throw there thinking wig off, i keep saying pocohantas is just an overhype what she carries is undone indomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by reddingtonblack: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Drillminded:

And these are the so called graduates, what my generation do is react, very few share 2nd thoughts or ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.