Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (70358 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Romanoff(f): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2022
reddingtonblack:

whats is more saddling is, i have to get to page 3 to see a logical thought, is it possible for a man to work for 30days nd not bath,
Funnily no one is taking into cognizance that "konji na bastard" ... one month is a long time to put a man on konji, are we all just gonna pretend "bath clause" is the simpliest of things a man on konji will do asap cheesy
for ladies like romanoff the thread suite there bashing agenda so they throw there thinking wig off, i keep saying pocohantas is just an overhype what she carries is undone indomie

Please, keep my handle off your keypad. I said what I said and I'm unapologetic about it.

How long does a shower take?

The shower is shorter than a session of intercourse.

What kind of pleasure does one want to derive from intercourse with a horrible stench?

You no need reply me.

Just rest in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Larrysung(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Romanoff:

Please, keep my handle off your keypad. I said what I said and I'm unapologetic about it.

How long does a shower take?

The shower is shorter than a session of intercourse.

What kind of pleasure does one want to derive from intercourse with a horrible stench?

You no need reply me.

Just rest in Jesus name.
dem still dey ontop this matter of bathing... Lmao! Pigs got nothing on these guys! Some Guys wey dey wear boxers/briefs for five days?

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Romanoff(f): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Larrysung:

dem still dey ontop this matter of bathing... Lmao! Pigs got nothing on these guys! Some Guys wey dey wear boxers/briefs for five days?

I'm telling you. When sun beat some of them and them waka pass you, you go nearly pass out from the stench. Imagine say that kind man wan come climb you after a long day.

How long is a shower forgosake?

3 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Richy4(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

Hello Richy how are you?
Pls I need your help on a link to a certain thread I think last month about a guy that was advised to marry the corpse of his baby mama could you pls share the link with me.

I want to confirm if he later turned out to be a fraud.

Hey Ahnie..I am well and How are you doing? I hope you are well
I guess you are talking about this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7105189/decided-marry-corpse
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Larrysung(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Romanoff:

I'm telling you. When sun beat some of them and them waka pass you, you go nearly pass out from the stench. Imagine say that kind man wan come climb you after a long day.

How long is a shower forgosake?
Great ghost of Ceaser! How na?? Even if the woman is in the mood for coitus, from the oozing stench from the man would certainly be a huge turn off! Ironically, such men can't stand same issh from their women.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ahnie: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Richy4:

Hey Ahnie..I am well and How are you doing? I hope you are well
I guess you are talking about this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7105189/decided-marry-corpse
Yeah...thanks wonderful Richy.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by OvertheTop(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:
Congratulations... I hope he's keeping his "sweaty" money to himself too..

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

Lets be realistic,
He Needs to Have a Bath....Without being Told....

its Terrible to Feel Greasy at home....

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by andray12(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
You deserve a gigantic cucumber cool

JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dalass(f): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.

I had to also donate a like for this post.... grin grin grin It makes complete sense if a man is dirty and oozing terrible body odour... He's too tired to bath and not too tired for sex... Not cool at all... tongue

This post was reported to the mods... Thanks to the mods for not placing a ban or deleting this comment. The poster didn't attack anyone grin

3 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dalass(f): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Larrysung:

grin cheesy grin
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by bjt(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Mindlog:

A man is not a toddler that needs to be enticed to take a bath!....This is a clear case of adult delinquency and what the Yorubas would term Adìẹ funfun kò mọ ara rẹ̀lágbà!

On a lighter note you can come up with an article titled Tips to help..... when your spouse hates to take a bath! cheesy

I am not supporting the husband's behaviour. Treat him like toddler if he chooses to behave like one for peace to reign. A lot immaturity in marriages nowadays
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Akharmony: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
His money must also b dirty. .
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by antoniobaresi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Why the mumu no go baff na? How will U be smelling and not take a bath?! E no get wetin anybody want talk, make he go baff abeg!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Healer3610(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
The man in question is a mumu man [right][/right] you [size=8pt][/size] lipsrsealed
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by akbonus: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
gfon:
no need to be biased in this situation,how would you come back from work all sweaty and dirty then demand for sex without taking your bath? Abi you think it's only females that smell down there? Guys too!! The werey fit dey even request for BJ from the woman.Abeg let's be logical and not sentimental.

Yes females smells more than guys, but as a man you can't come back form dirty and be asking for sex, and your wife says go and take your bath and you said you are tired? tired but you want to have sex? where will you get the strength for the sex? that man must be a very dirty nigga
to be living that life, is he not smelling the odor coming out of his body? mind you i am a man.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
bjt:

I am not supporting the husband's behaviour. Treat him like toddler if he chooses to behave like one for peace to reign. A lot immaturity in marriages nowadays

Oga go and take your bath.

You are not a toddler. You are the head of the home. Act like one!!

3 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
It is useless groups like RantHq that stúpid topics like this are found.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Drillminded: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
dealslip:

This exactly what is wrong with you. Critical thinking skills. No where was it written in the post that he didn't bathe for 4 months. It read, he refuses to bath when he comes back from work. He comes in sweaty and dirty. It is implied he bathes in the morning but after a sweaty day at work he doesn't bathe. This is a serious hygiene issue. Is that something to even be arguing about? What point are you trying to prove?

You obviously are less than 20 years from your responses, so I will just overlook your claim to be decades older than me. I doubt you were even born when I left the university 2 decades ago.
Mr lawyer charge and bail... do you think it is so that the guy will not bath after work for 4 months ?
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Stanfeelings: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
LOL.... GUY MAN IS TOO TIRED TO BATH BUT NOT FOR SEX? KAI. MY DEAR, JUST ALLOW HIM DOGGY, ONCE....

OR, WAIT, AFTER HE FINISH TAKING HIS BATH IN THE MORNING, TELL AM U WANT SEX. EASY PEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Stanfeelings: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Drillminded:
Mr lawyer charge and bail... do you think it is so that the guy will not bath after work for 4 months ?
U BE OLODO
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dealslip(f): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Drillminded:
Oro e o ti sun mi. Dakun Fi mi si Le. Mi o la gbara ATI argue mo.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by bjt(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Oga go and take your bath.

You are not a toddler. You are the head of the home. Act like one!!

Looks like someone is having challenges with reading and English comprehension. undecided
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ImaIma1(f): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
gfon:
no need to be biased in this situation,how would you come back from work all sweaty and dirty then demand for sex without taking your bath? Abi you think it's only females that smell down there? Guys too!! The werey fit dey even request for BJ from the woman.Abeg let's be logical and not sentimental.

Thanks for being objective. Not everything should be about gender wars. Some things are common sense.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ImaIma1(f): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
No Sex No Money !!!

I'm sure you were expecting likes. This one is not about gender bias. Everyone must have sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by ImaIma1(f): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
cavreek:
People should be careful with their actions as some tins can be settled amicably
The more u continue depriving him without taking action, a time will come he will seek for alternatives and mind u some people dont care wether or not he is clean
Atleast u can start with taking a shower with him cool

He can go and have sex with a fellow dirty person since being dirty is more important than his marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by achimendy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
daylay7:
I stumbled on this topic and many women supported it.
Is it okay for a woman to starve her husband his conjugal right because he refused to have his bath?

Cc: marriage clinic

The woman did well. He should be ashamed of himself , how minute does it take to freshen up, instead he said he doesn't have strength, but have strength to scatter the woman virgina.

That woman deserves cold wine for that.
And any man that supports the husband should be ashame of himself for encouraging dirtyness.

Personal hygiene should be of utmost concern to any sane individual.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Emma2Seconds: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Expecting Waiting?@ Bolded
ImaIma1:

I'm sure you were expecting likes. This one is not about gender bias. Everyone must have sense.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Veeryeasy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
How is the man able to sleep for 4 months without bathing before going to bed, would he even be able to sleep?
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Hold up. R u supporting that a man should be dirty and because he is bringing home money we should be sucking sweaty deeks cos our own health is not important Is it work to bath? Just asking.
Joezinho:

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Shhhh01(f): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2022
I agree with you. Can u just imagine.
JovialJune:

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Dshocker(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Joezinho:

Oga calm down, the man suppose baff

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Dshocker(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
daylay7:
I stumbled on this topic and many women supported it.
Is it okay for a woman to starve her husband his conjugal right because he refused to have his bath?

Cc: marriage clinic

So the is tired to take his bath, but have the strength to make love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / Getting Married To Your Age mate / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.