Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (70306 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.

I'm a guy but his comment was really stupid. And this comeback was sweet... grin...

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by dealslip(f): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Charly68:
A man you should massage and help to take his bath.. instead you turned yourself to overlord at home. If his secretary at office should get his attraction you will lose your man to a caring woman.. know how to make your husband to do what you want him to do.
Bros secretary no go sleep with a dirty man. Can you sleep with a woman all dirty and sweaty? Abeg leave all this threat of infidelity jor! Na baff they ask am to baff, it takes 10 minutes.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by eliwa47(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

It is the same you mistakes of men that insult women that ooze offensive smell down there, rotten fish smell and other nonsense saying they hardly bath, yet you want women to condone dirty stinky disgusting smell of men like Op's husband that hates bathing abi?

And your silly comeback is to use money as an excuse for a filthy man? In this 21st century that 99.999999% women work and earn a living? Either you are the Op's husband or you are also a filthy smelling slimey man with a terrible body odour.

Believe me women are more dirtier.
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Kajaard: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

You this lady and your bad mouth hennnnnn cheesy grin cheesy

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Raychee(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Imagine some people insinuating that we should entice a grown up man to take his bath grin. As per he's a toddler or what?

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Drillminded: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
dealslip:

All that is required is to take a bath. First for your sake then for the respect of those around you na him red pill enter the matter. Whether male or female, have your bath and stop carrying body odour around. My 4 year old will cry if you don't bathe him when he comes back from school, how much more a grown man and Father. No be red pill matter o. Ke ya calm down.
you are using your feminist filter abi? Red pill must enter when she was spilling jagajaga. The man being sweaty from a dirty job is without proper context as you don't know what. Job she means. White frankly for her to bring it online only means he is a simp she is even say 4 months and counting ... See no woman on this planet can do that to me. I value myself too much, if she refuse to give me the box, I will go out a get a different box every other day. NO woman on earth is worth a molecule of my peace of mind. MGTOW for LIFE !
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
elantraceey:

So because you're making money, you cant do as little as bathe your own self?

I tire o...
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by placeofallure(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl! Go Girl!

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Fourwinds: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:
Congratulations... I hope he's keeping his "sweaty" money to himself too..

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

So the idiot man expect pvssy to be be open for him to bang..God punish the idiot even if na my brother...what sort of nonsense is that

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Disgruntled mad woman everywhere undecided

Tho Oga sef no dey shame grin Imagine going to bed with your sweaty body sad ewww

Nobody should quote me biko cool
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Quaddafi29: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Would she tell her sugar daddy to bath first?
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Emma2Seconds: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
No Sex No Money grin grin grin
poshestmina:
V for VAWULENCE!!!
#saynotopeace#saynotosmellingscrotums# grin grin grin grin grin grin.

So ,because she refused to perceive his rotten corpse-like , stinking blocks,he shouldn't drop money , even for his 'kids'( if they have any)?
Then I wonder what part of the world you people live , that women don't ever work and they have to endure a 'mobile shit tank' because of money undecided undecided undecided.
Eshin!!!
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by MadamOk(f): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thank you for that hot slap that you give to this nigga, am sure e reach other niggas with their smelling mouth that they use to troll women here

JovialJune:

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Hcqmela: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
The approach the woman is using is not good at all.That means she is not even playful with her husband. The best way to go about it is to romance the man to make him bath with her volunteering that she will bath him herself. Even bathroom sex dey sweet well well. Make una dey try marry una friends make issues like this nor dey come up

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Olastep1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wonders shall never end

Create your website for FREE [url=business.olastep.net] Click here to create your website for FREE. For individuals, businesses, companies and for YOUsmiley wink cheesy grin shocked tongue[/url] GO TO:- https://business.olastep.net
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by enonche85(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

You entitled, crazy, Nigerian ladies deserves zilch from men. Not even Indonesian rupees.

But imagine your wife or gf all dirty and sweaty, would you still climb her to knack?.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Slynation(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
That man must be very dirty...!! Even an Ashawo will likely reject him!! I can't even imagine

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Slynation(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

Bro...You yarn rubbish for here oO!!

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Okobola146: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
No be sey you even sabi fok or sweet sef. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Mayflowa(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

I support you on this one! I believe this is the man way of avoiding the woman. He should say he is tired for sexx instead of to bath!
Because no one will have sex with dirty and smelly person under ideal condition!

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Skmoda360(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
What a dirty man.......na idiot man be that....

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Bbbw: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
You are refusing him for other reason tell the truth
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Gsentme(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

shut up man... Go and bath... Dirty pig... Do you really know what is sex? How can the woman lick your sweaty body? (I guess you need Bleep not sex)

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Strongbest(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

It is obvious your MODA is a slow poke..
I also heard your parents are totally unreasonable,is it true (lol) ?
I was just informed that your MODA is totally demented and you inherited from her and your father..

Go home and Phuck your old MODA..
Yhou are stupidly raised..
Bye looser..

Useless response as usual, you could have done better.
I just decided to check your profile and guess what? You are even lower than I've thought. Not even one post of yours here is reasonable.

Just quoting people and insulting them... cheesy cheesy cheesy

How else do you know a jobless dot? Damn! How do you live with such bitterness? You can't even pretend to be wise a little......

Your worthless life can be meaningful again though, only if you can give yourself a break from this prison you've put yourself. undecided

You sound so dirty and empty, you must be so ugly that your only consolation is this faceless forum. Seun has really tried for some of you sha. If not, a maggot like you will not have even found a space to breath here.

Well, enjoy the little attention you got from me tonight. I am definitely out of your league.

As from today, I will always check the profile of anyone that mentions me before I respond. I can't believe I was wasting my time responding to a shameless cipher, all the while.

You've got no life bro, get one.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by justFEARLESS(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

which 99.9% you dey talk o?
Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by orlaglobal234: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is not my problem now, my problem now is that of Owo massacre and how Osinbajo will be come president

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by GGirll: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Arielle: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

What money? Look at this dirty creep. How many women do you know who sit at home and idly wait for money from their husbands? Most women I know work damn hard. At the very least as hard if not harder than their husbands. You need to change the circle of females you know. But as they say, like calls to like. See who is talking about entitlement. No money or ring or d^ck entitles any self-respecting man to crawl into his woman's bed reeking of dirt, sweat and ho and expect her to fling her legs open just because he's a man. Since you support that kind of behaviour, you are a dirty man yourself. So go take a long hot shower and scrub that rancid d^ck.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Chomsky1967(f): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
JovialJune:

Ah! God will bless you. Your 350th like was from me.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Arielle: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Joezinho:

"...Nigerian ladies deserves zilch..." Go and learn to speak English. What money do you have? Puffed up twit.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
zubinike:

Instead of she to just lure the poor man Into the bathroom both naked. Una go bath then take rounds. Little wisdom

They should lure a grown man to the bathroom? Would you lure a wife with smelling kpekus to the bathroom? You guys claim to be the logical gender but would request for treatments that even cats and dogs would shy away from.

Re: I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? by Chomsky1967(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
thorpido:
He can't take a bath because he's tired but he has energy for sex?
Do you get? Crazy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regretting My Marriage. / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62