Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (68320 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Indispensable85(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Uzor kalu your disgrace will be loud tomorrow.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ejisclin04: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Oji Uzor is a big digrace to south east. His breakfast will be served soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Mrfixitt(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.
Because he did not support your peepoo Druggie aspirant right ? Your tears are yet to flow bro

6 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by LadyRosa(f): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abaman001:
Mugu, brainwashed Idiotic ipob senator that will remain a slave to Hausa Fulani for eternity, all those greedy ebooe people knows how to do is to insults Yorubas and Wike.... foolish people

Ntorrrrr!!!!!
Mmmeeeeeeee!!!!!

Nyorrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Pain kill you there! tongue angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
We congratilte him too.

We Patriotic Nigerians congratulate him.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Fidinno(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
This man is the most stupid south eastern I have seen
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by 8stargeneral: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dis news fit be true ooh
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by osazsky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
What of our yoruba ass slave lickers them nor go sleep this night o..tinubu is a god in the waste land
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by EgusiShankly: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mischievous old man
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
UrPapa:
Igbo kwenu
We are the best in politics

You are the best over Northerners giving themselves power. Typical cursed Igbo fool. May the grace of God redeem you.

Meanwhile, matching on with Peter Obi.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Ebubu: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Makers49:
We are playing national politics now
like our brothers in South west did in 2015

Exactly.

They got rewarded in 2015 with Minister for Finance, Power, Speaker house of Rep, Vice President, Lagos-Ibadan expressway and Lagos to Ibadan railway.

Now let us play national politics too, support North and reap appointments and projects.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
ejisclin04:
Oji Uzor is a big digrace to south east. His breakfast will be served soon

You and Tinubu the drug lord are a worse disgrace to humanity.

Betrayers and back stabbers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by HernanCortes: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Big Congratulations to Ahmad Lawan - Orji Uzor Kalu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=548344363332350&id=100044703721568

Looks like swordfighting going on between these two ageing gentlemen grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by osazsky(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fidinno:
This man is the most stupid south eastern I have seen
doh its betw artiku and lawan..i saw this coming buhari has always been a religious and tribal fanatic s8nce 85 kpele
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by dmostcheerful(f): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

We know that you people are not that sophisticated. You are just ensuring that Tinubu or Southwest does not produce the next president.

But the truth is that South East will still vote massively for PDP.

So no one really cares. You people are very predictable.
What other sophistication pass that?
Who won last?

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by okuta007: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Can Igbos and Yorubas shut up for once and see the big picture ? - The north is about to rule us again for another wasted 8 years and we are playing tribal politics here ? Can we all rally round one southern candidate of any party and stop the north please

Think of the next commander in chief who will allow herdmens to rape our mothers, wives and daughters from he forest of oshogbo to okigwe - A C-in-C who will delete his tweeter feed and fail to condemn the murder and burning of a northerner and citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria in broad daylight? Is that the man that will protect the Yoruba or Igbo person from the Jihadists?

Think of the murders of the church members in Owo and the killings in the forest of eastern Nigeria

Think people - think------- we have common and similar values in the south as compared to the north

Think and stop this curse of disunity that is making the north destroy us in the south - abeg ona

IF THEY FAIL TO GIVE TINUBU the APC ticket - PLEASE Let every yoruba person, south south person and easterner vote for OBI

We will win the middle belt - let us see how the core north alone will win - even Christians and Muslim of good conscience in the north will vote for OBI

enuff of northern islamic dominance - please let us bury our differences and rescue Southern Nigeria from these JIHADISTS!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by asobo1: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Hypocrite undecided when the south west spit the middle belt and voted APC, you didn't see that as betrayal abi. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Ebubu: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
i feel sad for mikoB

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by mathew9999(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
I still feel that the igbos are more matured than the yorubas coz if not for the yorubas buhari won't have been the president today but because tinubu said and they followed now it's igbos turn to do the right thing for themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by enilowo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Yves4real(f): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rubbish.
He will not win the primary election.
Adamu (the APC chairman), kindly make your way right before your Maker because you are already old. I hope you know what I mean?
Anything short of a southern candidate shall be resisted in the south.

I don talk my own.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogbuefi677(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kyase:

Is all fake bro
Adamu even debunked the news
Show us the link cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by stacyadams: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.

Story ..u people should go mix cement and drink

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by redcliff: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
ManMountain:

You don’t want Igbo President again ?

when them dey ask for am why you no zone am give them?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by IbadeHQ: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
kelechi50:
Heart break will befall some people today.

No condition is permanent

We move grin

Anything to make Igbo's masturbate. Don't tell u don't know that this is fake news. I never knew u guys can be this low.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by AmazingELixir: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.

Ehya what a consolatory post... cheesy grin grin

Is that how you planned your soft landing...after screaming from pillar to post earlier on...keep hope alive miracles still happen grin

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by tctrills: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Are the Igbo's snakes for not supporting your candidate. Is Lawan not a Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by WhizdomXX(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

We are moving with Obi.

Any Southerner that votes against a fellow Southerner in favour of a Northerner is a traitor, and traitors die miserably

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by simplesearch: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
As in two fulani Muslim nominee again? If we don't give it to Obi then something may be pragmatically wrong with the southerners.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Oluomo2468: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kalu want to be senate president at all cost.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Lionnation: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
UrPapa:
Igbo kwenu
We are the best in politics
you and who
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Kyase(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Show us the link cheesy
Na wetin my eyes and ear see and hear I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.