Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? (32437 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

It's the double standard for me.

Mods, help propel to FP abeg. Make person get wider opinions.
Because women give birth to Children and Men don't ! So.............. If you don't get it then wouldn't understand undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by IamMobisola(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:
So today, I was catching up with my buddies when this topic came up. We analyzed it critically with everybody giving his/her own opinions.

I found out that, man! A woman can easily and quickly forgive a man who cheated on her than a man to do so.

Some of my buddies opined that men are polygamous in nature hence, the natural exception. I find their assertions quite disturbing. Because if a woman can forgive and accept back a man who cheated on her, so should a man.

A lady who was with us also said that even though men are the ones who cheat the most, when a woman cheats; all hell let loose. But if it's a man, no noise is heard. Why so??

The other dude was like, if his woman cheats, he'd forgive and accept her. But it's just for the fun of it. That he won't take her serious again.

So in the end, men cheating is somehow normal and acceptable. But a woman's own is a sacrilege and abomination.

That is why Paternity fraud is on the rise, it has been since the 70s. Men feel they can cheat because according to them, "it is their birthright". A lot of women have decided to do same and since it's only a woman that xan get pregnant, that's why they give the children to their husbands.

A woman can cheat on her partner without being found out. There are tons of women that have cheated on their partners without their partners knowing. Ask anywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Whytval: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Before she cheats on me she has to foot my bills, do my sub., Give me pocket money, take me out time to time and lots more.
"Who pays the pipper dectect the tune"

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by uuzba(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

When men and women are marrying, who do they use to send message to 7 climb mountain, cross 7 streams to pay bride price? The man or the woman?
That man ba.
Who did the man offend that hungry and lazy in-laws are sending him this message instead of going to find their own food?
Na custom ba. Normal thing
Ok
Now the same women will go and chuuk her body somewhere and the man should carry her on his head and forgive?

Come and beat me in my house.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by uuzba(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Whytval:
Before she cheats on me she has to foot my bills, do my sub., Give me pocket money, take me out time to time and lots more.
"Who pays the pipper dectect the tune"
Man wey dem go send to pay bride price. Buy rice, buy Okada, arrange canopy before you marry our daughter.
Na the daughter go come mess up and the man should forgive her like that?
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Mercury12(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
MrEgghead:
A cheating husband can never kill his wife because of another woman but a cheating wife can murder her husband for another man. This is one of the reasons

Leave those simp fools and women blabbing nonsense.
A man and woman are not same. Can't be same.
The diff is clear. Most men won't forgive a cheating wife. It is fact. A cheating wife is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by TPound(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
FatherBona:
You cheat on me once and I will have nothing to do with you again.

As for the Asswipe above me who beat me to FTC, May You be born A Nigerian again in your next life with PMB your president.

My peace I leave you

Liar!!!! angry

You didn't leave peace.........

You left vawulence

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by dvkot(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
BoredBerry:
Stupid... Billions of women have cheated... And their partners never found out...

To women... It's just sex...

With this mentality... Your woman would screw your dad and you wouldn't know...
calm down you missing the point.. A man can bleep a woman he met today with no hard feelings then ditch her the next morning.. But for a woman to bleep a guy her emotions has to be involved like she has to like the guy and also woman body is their pride, for men we don't care about pride we screw anything

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ocholu:

You can 4giv but won't 4get.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by uuzba(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

That is why Paternity fraud is on the rise, it has been since the 70s. Men feel they can cheat because according to them, "it is their birthright". A lot of women have decided to do same and since it's only a woman that xan get pregnant, they give the children to their husbands.
Women feel they is their birthright for the man to pay them bride price, provide for all their relatives, all those greedy list that the inlaws will be dictating. No be so?
The in-laws no get hand to find their own stuff. Na the man suppose provide for them
Na that same man wey suppose to now forgive the woman for messing up?
Think am well.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by IamMobisola(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
uuzba:

Women feel they is their birthright for the man to pay them bride price, provide for all their relatives, all those greedy list that the inlaws will be dictating. No be so?
The in-laws no get hand to find their own stuff. Na the man suppose provide for them
Na that same man wey suppose to now forgive the woman for messing up?
Think am well.

Women didn't make laws for bride price, you men did. It's an African Culture made by your gender because apparently women were nothing but reproductive organs back in the days and men made the rules .

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by IamMobisola(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
dvkot:
calm down you missing the point.. A man can bleep a woman he met today with no hard feelings then ditch her the next morning.. But for a woman to bleep a guy her emotions has to be involved like she has to like the guy and also woman body is their pride, for men we don't care about pride we screw anything

So you mean a pr*stitute that has slept with at least 50 men in her lifetime, has feelings for all 50 men?
LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by placeofallure(f): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
You are right.... All the comments tire me sad sad

They are mostly fallacy, unintelligent gibberish.

He be like say I need a break from NL. I'm becoming toxic sad sad

Don't be naive dear. They're pure, unblemished truths.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Kondomatic(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Just last week one wrote a full epistle of not less than 10,000 words because his side-chick now has a boyfriend. grin
You count am

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by blue01(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Because it's irritating..... sad
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Emmanuel909090: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
I have nothing to say now
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Tzar(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who forgives a b*tch?!
Only simps, woman wrapper & p*ssy slaves do that! Real men don’t.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
IamMobisola:

So you mean a pr*stitute that has slept with at least 50 men in her lifetime, has feelings for all 50 men?
LMAO
Lol, i am just laughing@ur comment +those dat say Prostitutes can't catch feelings based on sex!

An Ashawo told a journalist friend of mine dat she does not collect money from an Hausa guy with very long Dicck!

Dat the guy fvcks like madt.

So she brought him to her personal house, cooks and buy clothes for him while he smashes her with his koboko!

How do u call this? Is she not developing feelings because of his Dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ukafor(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kondomatic:
You count am

I count am na. You no see the post? cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

So if ur wife/GF cheats on you, let it be with a small dick or 2mins dude.
If it's with a big-dick nigga, it's Game over for ur marriage/relationship!

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
that mentality that “any guy a lady sleeps with she falls inlove with” may una dead am. It’s a very big lie! smiley May una stop to dey deceive una sef. And don’t do what you can’t accept to your woman too! Women are no fools, we fit just dey look una, but na our own revenge go bad pass.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by instinct57vm(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Reason is because men are providers. Most women bring nothing to the table. You can’t bring nothing and still cheat. Na ment or malaria? Lol

In the same vein, women who has money do not forgive cheating men too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ifakiland(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's simple, a nigger can Bleep 50 hoes and not love anyone of them and still go home to his wife for dinner....but for a wife or gf, the moment she likes a guys enuf to Bleep him, feelings are involved no doubt do cut the biitch off is the best move

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by melodynk01(f): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Enny2013:

I am only interested in the full lace wig...
Okay ma.
Can we communicate via WhatsApp or email?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Ebymyk(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
BoredBerry:
Stupid... Billions of women have cheated... And their partners never found out...

To women... It's just sex...

With this mentality... Your woman would screw your dad and you wouldn't know...
not me.. Forget that thing...
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by zeyheed(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Your moniker says male but u r talking in the female
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is simply because women automically falls in a love with a Guy dat fvcks dem well!

I remember when i fvcked one Babe some years back, next morning, she said 'I love you more dan my boyfriend'.

So if ur wife/GF cheats on you, let it be with a small dick or 2mins dude.
If it's with a big-dick nigga, it's Game over for ur marriage/relationship!

Any love she has for u will be replaced by the love for dat Nigga's rugged gbola!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by sammycipher(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
FatherBona:
You cheat on me once and I will have nothing to do with you again.

As for the Asswipe above me who beat me to FTC, May You be born A Nigerian again in your next life with PMB your president.

My peace I leave you
grin mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by sammycipher(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm a bad girl bruh angry angry

grin bad girl but na only 1 guy u dey date, who u wan impress

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by SPAMBOX7: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Ocholu:

In all you do in this life don't pray your girl gets smashed by a guy like me. This your your impression go change in milli seconds. If you think say na bluff send only her tiktok or insta. Don't even need number cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Caleycashh: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2022
siofra:
They can't stomach what they dish out. undecided

Its actually a man's world, look everything around you that aids humanity who initiated them?, sorry if it hurts you, come as man after this life.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? by Brushstrokes20: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2022
I may forgive any SIN but not a cheating BITCH undecided

Once she cheats on you, she can KILL you to PROTECT her new found gbola.

# from experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.