Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her (8489 Views)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
1F30M4:
You keep friends that don't mean well for you smh. This one that is always connecting you to girls that need accommodation, one day you'll get into trouble and he will desert you.
what do I have to do...
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by darkstar6971(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kayi asara matsiyaci
blackparadise:
Hello nairalanders, I am from northern region, I based in kano there is this lady that was looking for a place to stay to do her program, a friend of mine connected her to me that I should allow her stay with me till she is through with her program. This lady got what a man wsnted in a lady .big boobs. Curvey ass. And knows how to cook... Well mannered but I learnt my friend told she doesn't like sex...imagine how in Earth won't she like sex ..is it natural or she is circumcised ...

Two weeks to her stay with me , I develop interest in her ,we do sleep on same bed, and whenever midnight comes my dick risess but I don't want to touch her because she will say am taking advantage on her and also she turn her ass towards me ,also her breasts pop out in the middle of sleep, I was like I wish I could grab it, but I will be tempted to go near her but my spirit doubt me she may challenged me, because of her I don't invite other girls to my crib.. there was a day in the night she was turning up and down on the bed but me as a guy nah , I no sleep ,close one eyes open another staring at the ass obsetving how I will slide my duck to enter, ...I also tryto touch arms to cuddle her , she quickly stood up and challenged me ,telling me to respect myself , she said she is not a type lady that do sex , omo it pain me, but with this big ass ,so nobody dey bang you ni, my friend told me she may hide her trueself to impress me so we won't say she is cheap . but I was telling that I can't hold my feelings emotionally ..since then she has been sleeping on the tiles s separately till today and she has spent one month in my crib ...me wey be say babe must no sit in my bed , men nah Bleep straight...but is it a crime ni, she even ask say they I get motor ni, I told her no, but she do update status going to different expensive place but I don't know her parole... I really like her but me be say make we just have some intimacy fun as matured minds , the baby no gree, she do frawn face when talking to her...I iverlook that ...but how can I get her attention .if I touch her now she may say I want to rape her , she stop buying snacks for me because not to make feel I am falling For her , before she buys me things even to conversate with me in the room, she will be doing another thing. I got angry and j can't confront her ..because she will say am taking advabtage in her as the owner of the apartment ...

How can I get her attention ..she will soon will soon leave my crib...

The reason for this is that I also accomdated a lady before her but I didn't touch her , when she left she told my friend also that I no Sabi , I be dumbi guy, am afraud. .i also dream one day that I was romancing a lady when j woke up real life I found my self romancng pilow and bed ...and she is by my side too..I know she will be monitory me...
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by 1F30M4(f): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
what do I have to do...

Haha lol. You know what you have to do but won't, for reasons best known to you.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by meobizy(f): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
she will soon will soon leave my crib
Make she do comot as you no gree host your fellow man plus room plenty for your house.

This situation does not concern me or any other Nairalander. Next time accommodate ten females since you’re Father Christmas.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Cashio(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Look away
Sleep on the floor for her
Invite babes mk she excuse una
Ask her when she is leaving
sleep on the floor for who?

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Rickmann: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
Hello nairalanders, I am from northern region, I based in kano there is this lady that was looking for a place to stay to do her program, a friend of mine connected her to me that I should allow her stay with me till she is through with her program. This lady got what a man wsnted in a lady .big boobs. Curvey ass. And knows how to cook... Well mannered but I learnt my friend told she doesn't like sex...imagine how in Earth won't she like sex ..is it natural or she is circumcised ...

Two weeks to her stay with me , I develop interest in her ,we do sleep on same bed, and whenever midnight comes my dick risess but I don't want to touch her because she will say am taking advantage on her and also she turn her ass towards me ,also her breasts pop out in the middle of sleep, I was like I wish I could grab it, but I will be tempted to go near her but my spirit doubt me she may challenged me, because of her I don't invite other girls to my crib.. there was a day in the night she was turning up and down on the bed but me as a guy nah , I no sleep ,close one eyes open another staring at the ass obsetving how I will slide my duck to enter, ...I also tryto touch arms to cuddle her , she quickly stood up and challenged me ,telling me to respect myself , she said she is not a type lady that do sex , omo it pain me, but with this big ass ,so nobody dey bang you ni, my friend told me she may hide her trueself to impress me so we won't say she is cheap . but I was telling that I can't hold my feelings emotionally ..since then she has been sleeping on the tiles s separately till today and she has spent one month in my crib ...me wey be say babe must no sit in my bed , men nah Bleep straight...but is it a crime ni, she even ask say they I get motor ni, I told her no, but she do update status going to different expensive place but I don't know her parole... I really like her but me be say make we just have some intimacy fun as matured minds , the baby no gree, she do frawn face when talking to her...I iverlook that ...but how can I get her attention .if I touch her now she may say I want to rape her , she stop buying snacks for me because not to make feel I am falling For her , before she buys me things even to conversate with me in the room, she will be doing another thing. I got angry and j can't confront her ..because she will say am taking advabtage in her as the owner of the apartment ...

The reason for this is that I also accomdated a lady before her but I didn't touch her , when she left she told my friend also that I no Sabi , I be dumbi guy, am afraud. .i also dream one day that I was romancing a lady when j woke up real life I found my self romancng pilow and bed ...and she is by my side too..I know she will be monitory me...

Oga , you don't have feelings for her..all that you feel is lust.
If you can't be a gentleman and let things happen naturally between you two, then politely ask her to leave than torturing urself in that manner.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Hoodyrich(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Look away
Sleep on the floor for her
Invite babes mk she excuse una
Ask her when she is leaving
You are a Genius
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by thundafire: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
not that nah..
u be real cow,so must u sleep with her is it not better she offered it to u freely? I wonder why my gender dey sabi stupid
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Elidrisy20: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Respect yourself
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Streetmovement(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op this Mattias no dey easy to solve o especially if you press the wrong key grin grin grin grin

You don already press the wrong key sha grin grin grin grin so just let her be in peace.

You should have press key F not the other one

My momma secretary for her work place don come our house that year come stay 1week and within that week na only Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday I no bang....the rest was carry go.....I press key F that's was why grin

Next time try and press key F grin

Though I no dey support the motion say you must bang anything that comes to you for help o.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Rexymania(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin this guy be clown. How old are you?

blackparadise:

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Streetmovement:

Op this Mattias no dey easy to solve o especially if you press the wrong key grin grin grin grin

You don already press the wrong key sha grin grin grin grin so just let her be in peace.

You should have press key F not the other one

My momma secretary for her work place don come our house that year come stay 1week and within that week na only Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday I no bang....the rest was carry go.....I press key F that's was why grin

Next time try and press key F grin

Though I no dey support the motion say you must bang anything that comes to you for help o.
. What is key F
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Tobijays: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:

invite olosho into your room for around 11:45pm she no go fit go anywhere. Come bleep the olosho for bed make the dy ground. Bleep olosho hard ooo and long make the sound disturb her brain. Next day ask the lady when she dy color

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by sofiscatedmoron: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Baba Bleep her, I said wake her in d midnight with ur penis,, she will be seeing u as a weak man,
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Streetmovement(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
. What is key F

Key F

The key of making someone express their sexual desire towards you, without you actually forcing it yourself, has to do with fucking with the mental stability of a female and making them loseguard their Intel through mind games.

Op you was in a better position to knack that shenkes considering the fact that you was the pilot in the ship and she was just a passenger if at all you been apply that key. grin grin grin grin

Na very dangerous key o wey I no dey too like press unless you wan dey show yourself too much for wey I dey.

He fit even be say the girl been get am for mind to knack you too but your approach spoil everything, detecting from what you wrote, no sane shenkes go feel that comfortable sleeping on the same bed with someone she just knew not long ago, to the extent of flaunting her ass and boobies all over the place and acting all free as if she's that comfortable around him unless na ashawo or she get ulterior motives.

You see this key F, my guy the key no dey ever fail man except you don't apply it well, it's a very delicate key which has to be handled properly to avoid casting, so no be anyhow key and no be for everybody.

On how to use the key effectively i for explain am bit by bit but I no get chance now, I dey on street money Mattias like this as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by seunak2016: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
op she won't allow you to Bleep her free, offer some cash in a mature way or flash her some cash like 50k cash

just hold like 50k cash, take her out and spend like 10- 15k from the money on drinks and pepper soup. let her know when you reach house together how you are ready to spoil her if she do normal. she will definitely gree depends on how you play your game
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Aguilar(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
You are lust
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by zoedew: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Did u see anything related to rape in my comment?
Desperation.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by okoroemeka(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Haynnie:
OP something is wrong with you
very wrong indeed,that romancing of pillow is the proof,if you know you cannot control yourself why allowing a lady to stay with you?and desending so low to gaze at her body while sleeping and beg for sex,stop that childish nonsense and bring another girl that is ready to nack to your house and show her how you can make a girl moan and cry in ecstacy.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:

firstly you are not from northern side.. you are a Yoruba guy.. I gat u grin
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by PromiseUche(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
She's the one taking advantage of you.
By now she should have been able to get a fellow gal to stay with or rent her own apartment.

Don't be fooled!

Go about your life, invite your gal to stay over the weekend, tell her to excuse you guys.
Ask her when she's leaving.

Those gender knows how to use men to succeed in every stage of their life.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
firstly you are not from northern side.. you are a Yoruba guy.. I gat u grin
yes I speak Yoruba ,my mum is a Yoruba woman my dad is from North
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
PromiseUche:
She's the one taking advantage of you.
By now she should have been able to get a fellow gal to stay with or rent her own apartment.

Don't be fooled!

Go about your life, invite your gal to stay over the weekend, tell her to excuse you guys.
Ask her when she's leaving.

Those gender knows how to use men to succeed in every stage of their life.

Yes I understand you my nigga, it is true
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by kingPhidel(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
You mean you can’t help with free mind ? Would you like your sister to pass through same ??

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Sammy101111(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Invite another babe to sleep over let her watch you both and die in Agro lol

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Alahaja63: 2:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Set
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by southsouthking(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
TechbI0gger:
boss you sabi grounds.
I hail cool

Simp.
Na woman go soon kill you like Samson.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Men & Their Silly Mindset / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex / Hagging My Self Because My Hot Brazzer Mum Ask For Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.