Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her (8488 Views)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Op, i know you've already told your friends that you've banged her already. I mean those friends in your neighbourhood hailing you for the big ass you brought home. They don't know that you haven't tasted anything, not even the tip..

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Bluezy13(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2022
If you had minded your business as if she is like a log of wood on the bed, she would have been the one to ask for it.
From experience.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Blupen(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
guy see ass enh.. see the ass very big ...but nah my speculation be that ...but why be say I no fit touch ham,
you no go fit taste every Ass

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Really, world's most dangerous standing toy that when it slides into you it makes you go gaga
Lol werey, na 40yrs old woman with 6 children you dey talk to
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
not that but I have such experience were the babe I also accomated told me, I no sabi. Because I didn't touch her
You no really sabi...U try one way e nor work u go try another way na. Try being nice and actually take her to fun places and make her happy but remove sexing her from ur mind and see. Because u done already let her know say u won knack so it's definitely in her mind to give in or not.
But as Konji dey do u and u won knack.. Na to invite other chicks to ur place and do the needful. Let her sleep elsewhere and be hearing the sex screams all night nd all day. Stop giving her levels. As she say no make u just leave am. Make she continue to dey collect for outside while u dey collect inside. We go see who go tire. Nor go force urself on her oo.. Rape na serious offense these days. Ignore all her curves.. No fight her just still be friends with her in fact be extra nice to her at every given opportunity but make sure someone else is sleeping in her bed space every other night. Then sit back and watch the game grin
Remember never to fight or argue with her no matter what she does. Worse case scenario is she leaves and u don't get a chance to knack her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Haynnie: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
how

You probably saw the flag that she isn't attracted to you sexually but you are still pushing to have intercourse with her?

Please respect yourself or go to a brothel to satisfy your sexual needs.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by omotoshodontee1: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2022
killmods:

You no really sabi...U try one way e nor work u go try another way na. Try being nice and actually take her to fun places and make her happy but remove sexing her from ur mind and see. Because u done already let her know say u won knack so it's definitely in her mind to give in or not.
But as Konji dey do u and u won knack.. Na to invite other chicks to ur place and do the needful. Let her sleep elsewhere and be hearing the sex screams all night nd all day. Stop giving her levels. As she say no make u just leave am. Make she continue to dey collect for outside while u dey collect inside. We go see who go tire. Nor go force urself on her oo.. Rape na serious offense these days. Ignore all her curves.. No fight her just still be friends with her in fact be extra nice to her at every given opportunity but make sure someone else is sleeping in her bed space every other night. Then sit back and watch the game grin
Remember never to fight or argue with her no matter what she does. Worse case scenario is she leaves and u don't get a chance to knack her
follow this advice

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by ruggedtimi(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
Hello nairalanders, I am from northern region, I based in kano there is this lady that was looking for a place to stay to do her program, a friend of mine connected her to me that I should allow her stay with me till she is through with her program. This lady got what a man wsnted in a lady .big boobs. Curvey ass. And knows how to cook... Well mannered but I learnt my friend told she doesn't like sex...imagine how in Earth won't she like sex ..is it natural or she is circumcised ...

Two weeks to her stay with me , I develop interest in her ,we do sleep on same bed, and whenever midnight comes my dick risess but I don't want to touch her because she will say am taking advantage on her and also she turn her ass towards me but I will be tempted to go near her but my spirit doubt me she may challenged me, because of her I don't invite other girls to my crib.. there was a day in the night she was turning up and down on the bed but me as a guy nah , I no sleep ,close one eyes open another staring at the ass obsetving how I will slide my duck to enter, ...I also tryto touch arms to cuddle her , she quickly stood up and challenged me ,telling me to respect myself , she said she is not a type lady that do sex , omo it pain me, but with this big ass ,so nobody dey bang you ni, my friend told me she may hide her trueself to impress me so we won't say she is cheap . but I was telling that I can't hold my feelings emotionally ..since then she has been sleeping on the tiles s separately till today and she has spent one month in my crib ...me wey be say babe must no sit in my bed , men nah Bleep straight...but is it a crime ni, she even ask say they I get motor ni, I told her no, but she do update status going to different expensive place but I don't know her parole... I really like her but me be say make we just have some intimacy fun as matured minds , the baby no gree, she do frawn face when talking to her...I iverlook that ...but how can I get her attention .if I touch her now she may say I want to rape her , she stop buying snacks for me because not to make feel I am falling For her , before she buys me things even to conversate with me in the room, she will be doing another thing. I got angry and j can't confront her ..because she will say am taking advabtage in her as the owner of the apartment ...

How can I get her attention ..she will soon will soon leave my crib...

The reason for this is that I also accomdated a lady before her but I didn't touch her , when she left she told my friend also that I no Sabi , I be dumbi guy, am afraud.
no dey wait for before night u attack. Try take her out from cinema to swimming pool, watch movies 2geda...before u know she go fall for u

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Truvelisback(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2022
bigjackass:
played which card again. She no want be say she no want. You don't know women. If a woman told you so firmly that she's not interested and suddenly starts showing interest, there must be an agenda.
I still maintain my stance. He didn't play his card well. If i were in his shoes, i would get the sex as many times as i wanted. It's all abt how u play ur card. If u want to get sex from such kind of ladies, no be gra, gra. I know what i am saying. Na sense. U have to be so Charming and irresistable to her b4 she would lay with u. A lady can't lay in the same bed with me and i won't be able to sex her, except i chose not to do so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by majamajic(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
Hello nairalanders, I am from northern region, I based in kano there is this lady that was looking for a place to stay to do her program, a friend of mine connected her to me that I should allow her stay with me till she is through with her program. This lady got what a man wsnted in a lady .big boobs. Curvey ass. And knows how to cook... Well mannered but I learnt my friend told she doesn't like sex...imagine how in Earth won't she like sex ..is it natural or she is circumcised ...

Two weeks to her stay with me , I develop interest in her ,we do sleep on same bed, and whenever midnight comes my dick risess but I don't want to touch her because she will say am taking advantage on her and also she turn her ass towards me but I will be tempted to go near her but my spirit doubt me she may challenged me, because of her I don't invite other girls to my crib.. there was a day in the night she was turning up and down on the bed but me as a guy nah , I no sleep ,close one eyes open another staring at the ass obsetving how I will slide my duck to enter, ...I also tryto touch arms to cuddle her , she quickly stood up and challenged me ,telling me to respect myself , she said she is not a type lady that do sex , omo it pain me, but with this big ass ,so nobody dey bang you ni, my friend told me she may hide her trueself to impress me so we won't say she is cheap . but I was telling that I can't hold my feelings emotionally ..since then she has been sleeping on the tiles s separately till today and she has spent one month in my crib ...me wey be say babe must no sit in my bed , men nah Bleep straight...but is it a crime ni, she even ask say they I get motor ni, I told her no, but she do update status going to different expensive place but I don't know her parole... I really like her but me be say make we just have some intimacy fun as matured minds , the baby no gree, she do frawn face when talking to her...I iverlook that ...but how can I get her attention .if I touch her now she may say I want to rape her , she stop buying snacks for me because not to make feel I am falling For her , before she buys me things even to conversate with me in the room, she will be doing another thing. I got angry and j can't confront her ..because she will say am taking advabtage in her as the owner of the apartment ...

The reason for this is that I also accomdated a lady before her but I didn't touch her , when she left she told my friend also that I no Sabi , I be dumbi guy, am afraud.

Invite another girl next weekend , let her sleep over the weekend , and allow things to flow accordingly

Never take advantage of someone u are accomodatiing , just upgrade yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by zoedew: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I still maintain my stance. He didn't play his card well. If i were in his shoes, i would get the sex as many times as i wanted. It's all abt how u play ur card. If u want to get sex from such kind of ladies, no be gra, gra. I know what i am saying. Na sense. U have to be so Charming and irresistable to her b4 she would lay with u. A lady can't lay in the same bed with me and i won't be able to sex her, except i chose not to do so.
Rapist. These days it is Life.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Truvelisback(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2022
zoedew:

Rapist. These days it is Life.
Did u see anything related to rape in my comment?
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by DaInferno(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:

wow...Accomadater in Chief of the federal Republic of Nigeria grin
So many points I wanna raise but fk it...besides, any small help wey una give person like this...una d expect something in return. Fk fk fk all the time. Can't you just pray and worship together in peace? grin

If I make move and you fumble, na to leave you alone o...no d stress me undecided
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by DaInferno(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2022
chatinent:
This is blasphemy of the highest order. angry
lol, how?

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by DaInferno(m): 8:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
Truth be told, u no sabi. If u had played ur card well, she would have given u sex. However, i do not mean to rape her.
...and you say u be pastor; come na d pastor in be this?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by dhiqson(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2022
We're really raising weak assed men these days cry
Bro what the f is your problem
You're not wrong to feel attracted to a well endowed lady, amd also wantin something with her. She's not wrong to say no too!

But here's where power comes to play... She said no, and the place na your house, wetin happen to bringing in other ladies and guy specially specially work on those ladies for night... After alll, you've been playing to her gallery since

Omo una dey fall hand terribly sha

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Sharatan(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2022
You’re a nothing but a konji-fied simp. Mature girls can notice if you don’t have the courage or balls to do the needful. She can smell the fear in you that’s why she can’t let you penetrate..

Go and buy Vaseline to jerk off or better still visit the nearest brothel before your balls explode grin grin grin
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Truvelisback(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2022
DaInferno:
...and you say u be pastor; come na d pastor in be this?
I'm. However, i just have to tell him the truth.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Kobicove:
The fact that you did the lady a favour by accommodating her does not automatically mean that she has to sleep with you undecided
Tell the idiot oh.. oponu.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by TechbI0gger: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Look away
Sleep on the floor for her
Invite babes mk she excuse una
Ask her when she is leaving
boss you sabi grounds.
I hail cool
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Emma2Seconds: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Blasphemy oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by DaInferno(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm. However, i just have to tell him the truth.
lmao...this is fkn hilarious. So pastor d tell people now say make them knack people wey come for help

wedone pastor
Na God really call you grin

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Giorgia: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Invite babes, fucck them on the bed while she is sleeping on the floor, make her understand that putting a roof over her head is not free and that you want to fuccck her or she leaves your house!! Don't be a weak link.. This girl is taking advantage of you.. And am really sure she is fucccking other guys and telling them she lives with her brother.. Guy disturb those ass and boobs at night.. As you no sleep make she no sleep.. This one nah werey sha, his crying over snacks like a baby.. I pity you..

Rapist.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Qpid5(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
I have accommodated a lady before but I didn't touch her throughout her stays. E no dey my mind.
Another one again, after the whole thing, babe no believe say my thing d work because I no touch her.
So am saying that girls are different, they are not the same. Try to ignore the thought since she's not having it
But the very important thing you must do to make sure you are legend, A MUST O
bring a girl to pass the night with you.
Tell the strange girl your bae is coming but she should be comfortable, make sure she stays.
Do it on the bed with your girl while she's on the floor sleeping.
That's the way bro

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Op, i know you've already told your friends that you've banged her already. I mean those friends in your neighbourhood hailing you for the big ass you brought home. They don't know that you haven't tasted anything, not even the tip..
lol.....e no eeasy
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
killmods:

thank you guy, but I didn't charge at her or force, but it paining me

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by kalu081(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Well I need more info to advice u
Firstly, was she sleeping without pant and bra?? Does she talk dirty when u guys are having conversations??

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Mathew1999(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Wait guys am I the only one that noticed that this OP no too well e con be like say too much sun don dey affect his thinking n reasoning,
Can u just imagine ontop ordinary accommodation u don dey dream say u knack the innocent girl op u no do well o,
All u Kno is to dey chuck chuck ur prickson for anything wey get hold
Op repent turn back to Jesus he is the only light without him na inside darkness u dey o na why u dey have bad dream be that o repent.
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by blackparadise: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
kalu081:
Well I need more info to advice u
Firstly, was she sleeping without pant and bra?? Does she talk dirty when u guys are having conversations??
only bum short and spag singlet even at night during sleeping times her breast pop out ...and I was like in the middle of noght should grab those melons
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2022
After u NUT, u will come back to your senses

Then u will ask yourself,

na these yansh I dey kill myself for since

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by bmdmix10: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2022
blackparadise:
only bum short and spag singlet even at night during sleeping times her breast pop out ...and I was like in the middle of noght should grab those melons

Tell her u not that comfortable anymore, u keep fighting ur self to sleep to remove ur eyes from her body @ night, to avoid d devil from tempting u making u do what u dont want to do she should plz leave, tell her its not her its u.

Then leave the house n return d next day
Re: A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her by 1F30M4(f): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2022
You keep friends that don't mean well for you smh. This one that is always connecting you to girls that need accommodation, one day you'll get into trouble and he will desert you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? / . / I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.