Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (48095 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by drnoel: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
DominusPrime:

I'm sorry if you don't have the balls for it. Others saw it and smiled and even agreed its true. Besides your standard of what is described as rabid is for you and you alone. Don't use that to determine how and what I should type ok.

I believe U misunderstood the meaning. Anyways, it's Ur opinion. I made my opinion, deal with that. Cheers
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by dhiqson(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
Redfillers ounje ti'de.

Pls find a way to iron your differences.

Eshe... ati ri ounje ti a fe je baii

And to op
Lmao
You no suppose dey react to some things sha
You saw how she was yours is to quietly remove yourself . And not sendin long messages

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by indodon(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Ignore her for days without calling.. try not to view her status... Whilst working on yourself be open to welcoming others just for the sake of banging cause you can't do relationship again yet and by the look of things, this ship is done....

Cheers man cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by MisterMan123456: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
My guy, you wan make we tell you say you don chop breakfast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Ronnnie: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed hipost=113588416:
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.
She is in her Hoe stage...let her be....

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BigRocky: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
Redfillers ounje ti'de.

Pls find a way to iron your differences.

I thought all married women have sence.

You mentioning redpillars means you already know the right answers to his questions.

U that is not a redpillar could not give the guy an answer cus if you do, you already identify with the redpillar movement.

Give the guy an advice,let me see what hypocracy look like

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Mathew1999(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Op
Boss
Make I just clear u for just one thing as someone don already talk am say anything wey no go give u rest of mind n peace of mind discard it

N guy it will be advisable to leave the girl in a simple way just like this "babe can we take a break or let's go our separate ways" I think that should do, because if u no leave her na part 2 torture be that o, being in this Nigeria is already enough to call torture.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by ahnie: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2022
BigRocky:

I thought all married women have sence.

You mentioning redpillars means you already know the right answers to his questions.

U that is not a redpillar could not give the guy an answer cus if you do, you already identify with the redpillar movement.

Give the guy an advice,let me see what hypocracy look like
Tell that to the women in your family.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by abobote: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Relationship this, relationship that. If you want decency, then quit relationship, coz its not decent in it self.

You are have been preventing that your girl from living her life, that is why she is happy now, she is far from you.

Take her for whom she is, public girl, or you look for your type

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Streett: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
OK!
Clap For Yourself
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Bethh: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
H
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by bluefilm: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.

You can never make a Hoe a housewife.

Know this and watch how peace will reign in your home.

8 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by naija4life247: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Better oooo.

Dress tbe way you want to be addressed, or rather, dress the way you are.

If you are a doctor, dress like a doctor.
If you are a lawyer, dress like a lawyer.

If you are an Olosho, dress like an Olosho.

OP is the problem here, he wants to turn Olosho into Choir Mistress. Impossicant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by chatinent: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2022
You are doing yourself good, bro.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by baretalk: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Telling her to take it down grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by bmdmix10: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Una go start with she get beautiful soul.
Beautiful soul kua, abeg pack well.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Hayee(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
LadyRosa:
What you put up there as indecent is actually not indecent.

You should focus on the obvious facts,one of which is that she is getting no longer interested in you, and possibly she has got eyes for other guys.

My verdict;

Anything that will not bring you peace of mind,DISCARD IT!
grin grin grin

Toor and who told you that it is every man that want peace of mind cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Konjiboii: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
It won't end well, my advice for you is to be the one to initiate the breakup because it will hurt you more when she eventually dump you, and yeah she's cheating and fvcking and sucking other dudes. Be wise king.

I for like see the big breast

9 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Sniper101(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Na wa o
This one too calls himself "An African Man"

You're more like "A SIMP.le Man" if you ask me.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by fayomim: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Must they serve you breakfast before you get sense?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Hahjascho(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
'If you don't gerrit, forget about rit'

Attachment to the wrong things is the beginning of suffering in life. Na you still dey overthink ...even after seeing the clear red flag.

Every man deserves a woman who will love him passionately.

Ignore, focus on your life and wait for the right woman that will love you seriously and be scared of losing you.

Every hardworking man deserves this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by St0rm(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

I won't mince words as i'll tell u what you need to know

Yes, your woman is an hookup girl, olosho, pr*stit*te, just pick whichever that suits you, so u know, she has someone bankrolling her currently more than you do. It's a big red flag if she wouldn't respect your decision and it clearly means she doesn't love or no longer in love with you. Now I'll tell you this for free. A woman fears and respects the man they love, as she wouldn't want to loose u. You don't force it as it comes naturally.

Now I'll leave you with this question to go and pounder on it...

Can you go ahead with a woman that wouldn't take your words or rather respect you as man?

I believe you've gotten the answer. Now be a man and be logical. *drops_mic

Well said. You hit the nail on it’s head. Op na your hand e dey. worry about your finances instead cuz as for your babe, she don enter street so leave am. Meanwhile what do you do that gives you such time to call her that frequently?

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Quaddafi29: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
You have lost her so stop lusting after her. She has moved beyond yr class so accept the truth and move on. She is in the commercial world now. What do you have that she will want? So sorry but that is the truth. She has gone Uber and Bolt. Move on NOW

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by teeste: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Take it easy with yourself by tuning down the love. What are you doing with a girl that clubs?? I don't understand this una generation o. Seriously, you can't cope. Look for peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Jokerman(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Cut it off... it doesn't matter. No.give yourself HBP

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by kingyakos: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Carry ur relationship wahala commot abeg
Nigerians dey talk about a better 2023 u come dey talk about boyfriend and girlfriend issue here.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by SLOVFO(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

In relationship with her for three years! What for exactly? You are not ready to settle down yet...that gives room to things like this.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Hezmatosky: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2022
You friend a girl for 3yrs, she never missed period and you call yourself man? My brother, she has started seeing you as her neighbour cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.