Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing (48098 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pastor Refused To Bless A Marriage Due To Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by BigRocky: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:

Tell that to the women in your family.

Oh shut your crap, confused lunatic identifying as a married woman nonsense.

People like you are a disgrace to an institution called marriage.
.spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by LINTUNE(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=LadyRosa post=113588576]What you put up there as indecent is actually not indecent.

You should focus on the obvious facts,one of which is that she is getting no longer interested in you, and possibly she has got eyes for other guys.

My verdict;
I'm shocked you could be so plain and honest in this regard..taught u would have taunted the OP as usual, while u praise the b*tch
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by omolasho: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
I percieved you are one of these cool nice guys. You love her too much and you dive too deep!

I sense some elements of insecurity though; your options are limited because you lack enough means (money & swag). Make money, dress to impress and go on dates. Don't get fooled by the society and media, Ladies/women/girls/Virginarians are incapable of LOVE but DESIRE only!

Calm down, love yourself more and turn on your second option plan. You don't need to freak out or tell her it's over, let her shoot and bury herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by sounwave: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:
Hello guys good day hope y'all are doing great.

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day.

Save yourself the emotional stress and dump her. A girl that dresses indecently is a big red flag. She parties and keeps late nights and you seriously think someone somewhere ain't giving her the D? She's a hoe that you haven't caught yet.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by syntekelite(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
The relationship is over and she isnt the one who wants it over,but your need for incessant control over her all in the name of love..have you heard the saying if she wants to be treated like a hoe,treat her like one.. man up and treat her the way she wants,like trash and if you arent cold like we pboys..then just end the relationship for your own sake..cos its obvious you the only one who gives a f**k.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Collins4u1(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Yes it's enough reason to dump her!!! Except you want hoelosho as a wife.

Be wasting your emotion

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by edungene7: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Am writing this with so much grief in my heart as I feel depressed, sometimes love can come with somuch pains and joy at same time.

So recently I agreed with my fiance to relocate to a different city since she got a job over there, we agreed a scheduled time we wil have to see each other within a specific period of time. This is someone we share everything in common the love was great, she's an awesome soul to be sincere.

I got so much attached to her, that it made me felt lonely and empty when she left, due to that reason I always want to call and check up frequently, This has been going on For about 4 weeks consistently, the first red flag I noticed was that she asked me not to be calling her frequently that sometimes it's not really cool with her, I respected that fact and reduced the way I call but I was beginning to loose the trust I had for her.

She goes out with her friend frequently and they love partying, even when I consistently warn her about the late nights they keep most times in clubs and partying she keeps telling me she's not a kid and she can handle things herself. Lately the relationship have been filled with lots of argument, misunderstanding, and the trust is beginning to reduce drastically.

Yesterday she uploaded a nasty picture as her display pics on WhatsApp, she was just putting on a top without bra, though she's busty and all that, I asked her take it down and upload something more appealing and decent that am not comfortable with such pics, she began to rant and start saying all manner of things like it's her privacy,her phone, her body,and she decides what to do with it, am an African man and I don't welcome this woke mentality of women nowadays, feeling they need to be half naked to feel sexy I can't cope with such indecent dressing, I told her am not trying to tell her what to do but atleast you should respect my opinion sometimes, I got angry and sent her a very long message about my displeasure. since then she has refused to pick my calls nor reply my messages.

She tried calling earlier today but I didn't pick, I couldn't sleep through out the night the whole drama was just playing in my Head.

Guys is this enough reason to call of a relationship or are my just being too self centered? have actually made up my mind just need to hear from different and more matured people in the house.
Man up you have already taking a stand don't tolerate what you cant live with in the future Loving one does not involve bin stupid she is already showing traces that you can trust her mourn her lost in silence heal by engaging yrself in other activities that gives u joy

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by cenaman(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Who else remember these? A woman without a husband is like a cloth inthe market square.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by pansophist(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Na ashawo you de call fiancee. You de mad.

15 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by phemmyfour: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

She keeps late night
Dresses awfully
Loves clubbing

As a girlfriend, ok. As intending wife, won't advice you to take the relationship to the next level. She ain't a wife material

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Danny5050: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2022
You should know that you're no longer in the picture. Once you see gals misbehaving something is behind it... Better move on before it'll be too late.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by GUNITGuy: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2022
You're still in the infant stage of learning about women ....Don't worry you would out grow it....You better get your acts together and focus on your life ....Dat girl is not yours and your turn has pass and it has been passed on to another which which will pass her to another till she gets to the carry me dey go my husband phase THEN SHE GO REASON YOU.......
Make sure you make it as a man women don't Finish even when you are 50 and made you would still have several beautiful 15 wanting you

9 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Her indecent dressing attracted her to you , now you're crying a river because most of them are into hook ups , maybe you wan wife am .

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Rexymania(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2022
When you're ready for marriage, just impregnate a lady and collect your child. What you will do with the lady is none of my business
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Henz81: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Nigga, relationship is not marriage. If you want to control how she does somethings you pay her bride price. Until that is done she owns her life and can do what pleases her. Takia
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

You don dey see red flags. You better leave her. Your wife is somewhere else out there. Every attached woman that wants to publicly expose her body is like an adulterer. Cut her off less she gives you hell.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by starstunna1313(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

OVERDOSING cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Herculex03(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

I won't mince words as i'll tell u what you need to know

Yes, your woman is an hookup girl, olosho, pr*stit*te, just pick whichever that suits you, so u know, she has someone bankrolling her currently more than you do. It's a big red flag if she wouldn't respect your decision and it clearly means she doesn't love or no longer in love with you. Now I'll tell you this for free. A woman fears and respects the man they truly love, as she wouldn't want to loose u. You don't force it as it comes naturally.

Now I'll leave you with this question to go and pounder on...

Can you go ahead with a woman that wouldn't take your words or rather respect you as man?

I believe you've gotten the answer. Now be a man and be logical. *drops_mic

I didn't even read more than 3 paragraphs and you have already said my mind wink
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

My guy, any woman that's not ready to appear decent is grooming herself to be a slut. We don't need to pretend cos we can all see colours...

Also going clubbing and showing nipple on status is a RED FLAG. A woman can be cheating and still be playing the victim card, they're very good at that.

If she refuses to change, leave her and go for more decent girls, the type you meet in churches and conferences. Move on with your life and pray for a decent woman!
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by sukkot: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2022
guy your woman has experienced freedom without you and she is starting to enjoy her independence and so your frequent calls will be irritating to her. doesnt mean she is cheating just that she is enjoying her independence. its a phase. the only problem i see is that she is being tainted by new friends but it is a phase she would get over once the old biological clock starts ticking.

question is do you wait around or move on ? i mean you did say she is a good awesome soul so i suggest you wait this one out till she comes back to herself again
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Some people are still pained about relationships matter in this present day Nigeria where 1kg gas is #800
Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by alasane: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2022
you be mumu .....to be serious with a club girl at first time

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2022
ahnie:
Redfillers ounje ti'de.

Pls find a way to iron your differences.

Don't listen to this rubbish. This is from the bottom of hell fire.

That woman is an adulterer. Cut her off less she gives you a reprobate life. God Infallibly protect all good souls.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by brodalikeme(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Allow this one go, she is not your type and not for you. Nothing you will ever do, will make her faithful. Save your heart, relieve yourself of unnecessary depression.

Remember Jada and Will Smith and be wise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by fof1: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Colephbreed:

Whatever Ur Decision may be...Pls be very Careful with this type of a Woman. Obviously if She doesn't Respect ur Opinions,She is not for You. Changing her Lifestyle by Moving away from You to another City or Location is a very Clear Red FLAG,She wants to move on...no matter what U Think. She is not Tired of Philandering,Socialisation and Licentiousnesz,Pls. So She is not READY TO SETTLE DOWN,PLS. You can not Call her Ur Own by All Standards of her Behaviour. SO DECIDE UR DECISION FOR UR OWN GOOD HEALTH,PLS

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Csami(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2022
Where the picture she upload? Post am make we see first

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Legendoo: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2022
I have dumped more than 50 Nigerian girls over this issue of indecent exposure.

I will warn them that I don't want woke girls , they'll pretend to agree, after a few weeks or months their true character go show.

The trick men should use when dealing with the new gen naija women.Dump them the minute they start arguing or gaslighting you on the boundaries you both set initially.

For instance.. if you tell her you don't want indecent dresses and she wears them. Confront her and watch how she defends it. It's usually the tailors mistake, or she didn't know it's revealing blah blah. Once you get this type of response, just dump her. These types grossly lack accountability.

If you check well she fit be runs girl sef.

It was just your turn. You get .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Publiuscrassus(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2022
MY GUY YOUR BABE IS NOW OUR BABE. EITHER YOU RETAIN HER P*SSY SERVICE WHILST YOU FIND A DECENT LADY OR YOU DUMP HER ASAP
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Pastorjohn2: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Call that relationship off bro
She likes heavy parties and you seem not to be a fan of it.
The fact she wasn't willing to change her DP and listen to your demands as a man is a HUGEEEEEE RED FLAG.

Indecent dressing is 100% a reasonable cause to call it off.
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

I won't mince words as i'll tell u what you need to know

Yes, your woman is an hookup girl, olosho, pr*stit*te, just pick whichever that suits you, so u know, she has someone bankrolling her currently more than you do. It's a big red flag if she wouldn't respect your decision and it clearly means she doesn't love or no longer in love with you. Now I'll tell you this for free. A woman fears and respects the man they truly love, as she wouldn't want to loose u. You don't force it as it comes naturally.

Now I'll leave you with this question to go and pounder on...

Can you go ahead with a woman that wouldn't take your words or rather respect you as man?

I believe you've gotten the answer. Now be a man and be logical. *drops_mic
Mr man off the mic and leave this place
Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by victorv12(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2022
You're giving her too much attention. Stop it. Stop calling her, and let her start doing the calling. Whenever she call, ignore her. Reduce the attention you give to her completely. It's because she knows you don't have other girls disturbing you that's why she is misbehaving. Get yourself some new babes. It's because you don't have other options that's why she is misbehaving. When she calls again, if she asked you the reason you are not picking, tell her that you're busy. That attention she wants, reduce it. If you are used to calling her seven times in a week, reduce it to a day. Brother, don't put all your eggs in one basket... Play.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing by Das1mama: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2022
u are d man, if ur words to her has no effect on her in this relationship definitely not going to work magically in marriage. so reason with your brain like that man you are. A Noble, honest, and loyal man stands by his word.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / How I Was Dumped By My First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.