Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37239 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
ufotunang:
..ok no problem.. but they also have baby care Vaseline..I have seen it in some shops when I want to buy somethings
That means it must be a very good product
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Taiwojon(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
You go commit fornication with a deeper life girl.

See pikin wey dey spoil our church name
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Lenient001: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
No one will put himself/herself in your shoe bcus your shoe is too big
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by cecekim(f): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dear poster, please keep the baby. May God grant you both the grace. All will be well with both of you
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ledaman: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
You better go and collect loan and start preparation for naming ceremony in the next few months. Congratulations in advance sharp shooter.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Jackipapa: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
My candid advice, talk to your mum and let your mum talk to your dad. Both of them can now meet the girl's parents after agreeing with you that the pregnancy will be kept.
Let her father say whatever, your parents will be able to help you.
Keep the girl with your parent until she delivered the baby and life goes on as both of you become parents at an early age.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Tunigram: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=New222 post=113621839]I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Congratulations. You are fertile
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by AdeniyiA(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
When ẹ dey sweet you fukenfuken we no know ó... Carry your cross

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Thazard(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
imran90:
Baba ikoko in advance! grin grin
Congratulations to you, just try to be calm. I had my first child at your age thank God I didn't abort him then. Luck you get family that understand and will also helps in taking care of the child. It's just like a storm, it will soon be over.

cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Imperialkeji18(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

To me bro......your time is your time....nobody knows the accurate and the exact time your path will be destined towards another direction....it could be possible for you to have sex with her on the day one and she should be pregnant....but as it is now.....the deed is done....think thrice ....don't think of today's problem...think more of the future problems that can arise from this.....if you think aborting it would be better ...if she doesn't give birth again nko ..or if you have difficulty in giving birth as a result of what you did to her..when you think you are ready.....in your pre destiny did you know the numbers of children God assigned to you or her ..suppose it is just one for either of you or both of you....think!!! ........no problem is bigger than the heaven....at worst your both families will disown you....and in the nearest time when you are enjoying it....no one will be there......if you are suffering for it in the future no one will also be there .....think thrice.......if any problem arise in the future as a result of abortion then what your family will say is WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ...WE WON'T FIGHT YOU". ...tell them let them fight .......let trouble start......let heaven fall......but it will be fine a t last....stand up for her as a man...if you allow her to go another person fathers your child ....wahala....another mother .....wahala.....let both of you come together for this fight ....both enjoy.....##imperial Keji

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by snoopz: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wen you wanted to knack, you call us?
In case you don't know Sha, pampers don cost o
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by erico2k2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
ayo2008:

Judge? I laugh
The truth is bitter
If he terminates that innocent foetus, the blood is upon him...is called MURDER

I have a feeling you have done something similar? Better repent and give your life to Christ
Did christ not teach you not to judge?
Also of you are not a hypocrite why did you mot answer my simple question *Are U a virgin

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why not use your main moniker. This might be one of these teenagers trolling

Who knows he might just want attention

Goodnight
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Obynolee(f): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

How much does it cost to do family planning?,that could have saved you a lot of stress,terminating the pregnancy is more riskier than keeping it,the options are yours.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by gabicon: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Actions carry consequences, you are an unemployed student are you going to give the baby sand to eat? How do you intend to support mother and child? It's bad enough that you are fornicating but doing it stupidly is the height. Withdrawal method, like seriously. You best go and inform your parents and guardian and tell your 19 year old to do the same, let both families meet and decide on how to navigate this.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by abokikhalifa: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

When you were given her all manners of style on bed and every other angles in your house, you didnt know that she will get pregnant abi?

But on a serious NOTE, na man you be. Imagine fucking an innocent depper life babe way dey always look holy and innocent.

Secondly, if you are capable of keeping the child, that won't be a bad idea. Having a child at 25 isn't bad idea as long as you can take care of your child.

I wished I saw a good girl to impregnate when i was a student.

Na so so broke girls i just dey Bleep for my uni days and i never made a mistake of releasing my seman inside any of them broke girls.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Pat062: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sincere advise
You two need to see her parent, though the family may seem tough, but no mother will abandon her child at that point.
Same thing happen to someone I know, she was the daughter of a pastor in one of the known Pentecostal church, but in her case, she wasn't pregnant, her family welcomed her, I still believe that she has hope.

Well, do you have any intention of getting married to her despite the economy
If yes....

Then make your intentions known.

Congratulations Papa Junior
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Obynolee(f): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
. I'm afraid of her parents, FOR HER. They'll most likely disown her. And stop her education. Other than that, there's nothing. Worse case, my family take full responsibilites for the child. The girl, I'm not too sure about

This comment portrays you as having only dick,if you family can take care of the baby can't you take care of the girl @25?.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by fredosan(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
You are only concerned about the shame and insults, mind you, once you commit an abortion, you become a murderer if you don't want the wrath of God on you and your generation dont abort that child, come what may. beacuse you never cant tell, if the unborn child is a mesiah of your family, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by nedekid: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Oboy, what the big deal in belle? I you both don't want it, the. Get rid of it!
Go and buy that combination drug, the one you take orally and the one you put in the pussy. Belle don japa. 100% safe.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by emmaattack: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Just keep it and allow the young baby entrance into our world.
Ensure you don't disappoint the young lady in the future. She can still go back to school.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by spencerdee(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
A child is always a blessing, might seem difficult at first but since you found out this early it's better you start preparing by hustling to save money weekly or monthly for the mother and child's security.
I'm 27 and I had a beautiful baby girl last month without being married and believe me that it's the best decision ever. Don't abort, just work hard and take care of your babe and the baby when she puts to bed.
There's a lot of men out there married for years but still don't get blessed with a child. It's a thing of joy but you gats double your hustle, congratulations my man.

Bring your zelle and Apple pay for good rate.... Check my signature for WhatsApp contact
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Pirow: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Both of you were aware of the possible outcome of having sex, which when done outside marriage is a sin, an innocent baby is on the line, the baby came as a result of your action, but you don't have right to decide for the baby, the baby came because the baby want to live why planning to kill the innocent baby.

Be a man face, the reality and have the baby, life is scared and aborting the baby is murder, same as what the herdsmen are doing to innocent citizen of this country.

Be responsible, next time put your thing on check, for the fact that it is standing up most time does not mean it has no control.

The baby you want to abort may be the president we are all looking for to save the country. Your parent did not kill you, allow your first fruit, God's gift to live. If you kill the baby, the blood will be hanging and will definitely hurt both of you later in life.

Have the baby and let someone adopt the baby if you can not take care of him or her, it is safer than to commit murder. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by jimade: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
You are already a man since 18 years. So you should summon courage and take responsibility. Don't abort the baby, pls. Bear the shame for the child and do not ignore the lady if she is willing to go with you. Try as much as possible to help her education. She doesn't need to drop out of school. Let her also be ready to face the secret shame you people have been enjoying now in the public.

Keep the baby. Help the lady and you people should move on positively irrespective of what comes to you from the families and friends because you guys dashed their and really disappointed them.

Just be responsible.

The two of should also ask God for forgiveness and allow Christ to guide your lives henceforth. At least you have enjoying sin till now. Turn now to God and let Him help your pieces. God is willing. Shalom

New222:

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by arthurwillia(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omo God oo
Don’t put me in this kind of soup ooo
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by GUNITGuy: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations ��� Man
Please have the baby you don't know how lucky you're
It would only be rough for like a yesr after that they will ascept the baby
Stop being scared you're not the First you would definitely not be the last
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Toktee(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Whl told you withdrawal method is for kids?

Meanwhile, congratulations.. Make sure she starts anti Natal ASAP. grin
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Mariangeles(f): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Thanks. She's confused.

Of course, she's confused. She's 19!

Main worry about keeping it is her education is on the line. Also her family.

You should've thought about that before complicating her life, you predator!

That is how people like you go about, ruining innocent girls' lives and shattering their dreams.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Richy4(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Taiwojon:
You go commit fornication with a deeper life girl.

See pikin wey dey spoil our church name
grin grin cheesy
Are you saying he made a daughter of Zion...A child of light to commit sin grin

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Joeyfizzo: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
If she's nice n hardworking then marry her
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by lincs25(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
When you were enjoying the kpekus you did not asked for advice. Please carry your cross grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.