Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37349 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Slydan204: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
When una dey do am dey change position, u no knw say we day. Na nw u dey fond advice when seed don dey germinate. Always condomize
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobodyany1: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Your story is similar to mine, bro. But, you'll be fine.
My take is, do not let nobody judge/condem you. Most people bashing you here wish they can do what you did but chance, time and nature haven't allowed them to.
My advice for you in this hypocritical society/platform (that you'd think would help you or lend you money), is sit down in a tranquil place and think! Think; weighing the advantages and disadvantages side by side, call your name and ask yourself, can I carry this burden?! Will my love for this girl later fade, will her love for me later fade?
Once you can answer these questions, then your decision will come to you! But in all, decide fast (time is your enemy)
You can hit me up for anything, I'm your friend!
Help may not come from nairaland like you reasoned...
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by TruthHurts100: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

You're a fool for your statement. Educated people behaving like they never went to school? So going to school means you run mad? You just impregnated a girl that her parents are praying and struggling hard for daily. You just dashed their hopes and dreams. Your parents must have done a very bad job on you or they did their best but you chose to be this stupid.

What is this world turning into?

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by arthurwillia(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
janda1:

Do you have millions in your account
If yes

Then hide the girl till she give birth and she can give an excuse she wants to do something in school and that would make her leave her parents house and give birth successful without her parents to know

In the future the parents would be happy when they see there grand children even if they are angry that she gave birth out of wedlock but the joy of them holding the child or seeing the child would change there mind when the child start disturbing or scattering the whole house with his or toy or calling them grandpa and grandma

The word grandpa and grandma is a joy on is own

If you have money hide her till she give birth by finding a reasonable excuse for her to leave her parents house so that they won't notice

Please remember this don't abort
If you abort God and the host of heaven will purnish you because you are causing danger to the lady

If she die what would you say to that

Which kind useless advice be this new222 please don’t kidnap someone child oo abeg
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by mikoy2: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Let me not Sugarcoat it either... first of all, based on your write-up, you are an idiot. When you grow and have daughters, you will know how it is for someone to be sleeping with your daughter as a minor and still have the audacity to describe the parents as "educated people that behave as if they never went to school". I suggest you go to their house and tell them that. Don't just hide on nairaland. How convenient!

Secondly, many unwise people become wise by experience. Taking responsibility for your actions teach you a valuable life lesson - choices and consequences. Running away from that responsibility means you will never grow up.

Finally, go with family and beg your way to forgiveness from the parents who both of you have brought to shame and heartbreak. They must have high hopes for their daughter which you both have simply shattered. Perhaps, involve someone who the parents respects and have soft spot for - the girl should be able to help you with that. They will take it as their cross eventually and perhaps assist you both to move forward but it all depend on your attitude and approach.

Sorry for being real with you. You were the one who solicited for advice.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Fanelgroup(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Listen Carefully

In 2020, I came to visit my girlfriend in PH. I travelled all the way from Abuja, planned staying 4 days but River state shut down their border during the corona era.
I was trapped in PH, one thing led to another, she became pregnant. We didn't know, I travelled back to Abuja.

After one week, she called me and reveled her experience and the symptoms she was seeing. I knew she was pregnant and it's nothing I expected because I was not ready.

Truth is, I told God that I have already made the first mistake but I won't commit the second one which is murder. As at the time this happened,I wasn't prepared for marriage but I went and borrowed money, did traditional rights and wedding , did court wedding even before the pregnancy became obvious and I relocated to PH because cost of living in Abuja is much. It wasn't easy though but I endured.

Today, I am working in PH, she is working in PH, our baby has already started school (daycare) and God has blessed us beyond measures. Infact the coming of our baby opened more financial breakthrough.

Bro, you have made the first mistake and God will forgive and accept you if you seek for his mercies but don't make the second mistake which is more wicked by killing an innocent child.

When I look at my beautiful baby today, I keep thanking God, we never took the easy way out by committing abortion.

Take the responsibility, it wont be easy. It was me and her against the world, church, friends and family that will always judge you. Stand your ground, be matured and take responsibility for your actions.

Best of Luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by StylesX: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't ruin her life, you want her to end up as a suffering illiterate single baby mama? Because you'll still leave her las las.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fanelgroup:
Listen Carefully

In 2020, I came to visit my girlfriend in PH. I travelled all the way from Abuja, planned staying 4 days but River state shut down their border during the corona era.
I was trapped in PH, one thing led to another, she became pregnant. We didn't know, I travelled back to Abuja.

After one week, she called me and reveled her experience and the symptoms she was seeing. I knew she was pregnant and it's nothing I expected because I was not ready.

Truth is, I told God that I have already made the first mistake but I won't commit the second one which is murder. As at the time this happened,I wasn't prepared for marriage but I went and borrowed money, did traditional rights and wedding , did court wedding even before the pregnancy became obvious and I relocated to PH because cost of living in Abuja is much. It wasn't easy though but I endured.

Today, I am working in PH, she is working in PH, our baby has already started school (daycare) and God has blessed us beyond measures. Infact the coming of our baby opened more financial breakthrough.

Bro, you have made the first mistake and God will forgive and accept you if you seek for his mercies but don't make the second mistake which is more wicked by killing an innocent child.

When I look at my beautiful baby today, I keep thanking God, we never took the easy way out by committing abortion.

Take the responsibility, it wont be easy. It was me and her against the world, church, friends and family that will always judge you. Stand your ground, be matured and take responsibility for your actions.

Best of Luck bro

Wow! You really tried. Most guys would run away. I don't support abort too.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Lepon02: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Before you rammed your di....ck inside her and splashed your akamu, did you ask for advice here?

Iwo lo do l'oyun, iwo lo ma take responsibility.

Onidokudo!
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Bignuell(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
At OP, you no get sense "Educated people that behave as if they never went to school". Infact, to be honest, it is your parent that i'll blame for raising a young badly, behave and misled individual who calls himself an adult. So you expect them to be happy you put their daughter in family ways. Already exhibiting the trait of a murderer, abortion pills, who raised you? And yes, i'd say it. Y'all should quit this "don't judge" attitude. Adults go fvck up, una no go clear am, una go dey talk nonsense. Now her life will be halted for at most 2-3 years and you'd still go about doing what you know best. No soft talk from my end oo because you don already insult her parents which shows how all round stupid you're. Better go with your parents to meet hers

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by jazzyking(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Young man, you better stay away from abortion. Many will tell you that it is alright because you can't take care of the child, but the short, medium and long term consequences of abortion are too dangerous for you and the girl.

You are better off facing the consequences from yours and her parents rather than face consequences that will last you a life time and may jeopardize your destinies, don't be deceived that abortion has no consequences.

That child may be the glory of your family and your own future, be very careful with the decision you make.

I pray that you find the courage as a man to face the consequences of yours and her parents without aborting a child and face your future.

You must be a man and face whatever comes your way, but not a coward, who will kill to cover up what he has done, wrongly or rightly.

I pray that you both fear God, do what his right and get on with the rest of your life. It may be difficult to face people and bringing up a child while still in school, with a very young mother, but it will be easier later on in life.

I know that you won't understand know until you're maybe in your mid 30s, 40;s or even 50s, I pray that your ask God for strength and wisdom in this time.

Those who will or are encourage you to abort will not be there when the consequences come, you will bear it yourself.

God bless you
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by doshiyad1: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations Baba ibeji!

When you were having marathon unprotected sex with her, what were you expecting? Plasma TV?

Asin........... you really got my ribs cracking honestly.Plasma TV?[/quote][/b] indeed!

Please take responsibility with you full chest bro

#No to abortion infact, don't even consider it as an option. i wish i had someone to advise me like am doing to you right now, i won't be were i am today but it is well because i know God is on the throne and will do what's best for me and my family in Jesus Mighty name amen!

Discuss with your family and stand by her all through irrespective of anything.

After giving birth, let her go back to school when the baby is 2yrs by then she will be 21 and can still fit in as she will still be much young and can still cope very well. After all, at that age her mate will still be looking for admission while some will be far older than her still looking for same admission. She will also still meet with some older persons in her class.
Give or take, all the wahala/ what you both will go through can not be more than 2yrs if you stand your grands and persevere you will sure thank-God and me later that you did especially when you turn back and see the child.

At this time bro, you need to work hard as you have added responsibilities now no joke oh! and i think it will shape you better all round

Just make sure you both are happy at all times irrespective of the situation you are passing through right now as it is a phase in life that will pass
One thing i must mention. if the girl is 19yrs and you have been dating for 2yrs,it means you have been lashing her as an under age. Haba na! you no do well. Why belle no go enter no mata the withdrawal e go must enter one dey, na em bi this one so.I condemn it in strong terms. You need to ask God for mercy for doing that, in future try to correct the mistake in your children by advising them properly as per under age relation with a girl/boy

Good-luck and congratulations in advance as she shall give birth as the Hebrew women of old in Jesus name amen

Awaiting your invitation for the naming
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by janda1: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

Which kind useless advice be this new222 please don’t kidnap someone child oo abeg

Did I say he should kidnapped some one child, if he abort the child and something went wrong, who is to be blame

She can be in school and she would calling her parents time to time and they won't notice

It is been done mostly among Nigeria student

Even my course mate do ham and her parents never know till she give birth but her man was rich to take care of her and the baby

She gave them an excuse that she is doing something in school even they sent her younger brother to her to check on her and he found and he kept it as a secret

They later found out, her father diswon her because her father is this strong religious people for deeper life but later she took the courage and took the baby to her father house and it was a joy when her father saw the baby, him seeing the child was a blessing and he was shedding tears while holding the child and thanking God for seeing him before his death because her parents were in there old age around 80 something and that should be there first grand child I guess not sure

The baby is now 4 or 5 yrs

Bro new22 don't abort the child and I'm not saying you should follow my advice and don't kidnapped some one daughter

Look for a away out and let her delivered savely

Last last they will accept her back because her parents can't see her suffer especially her mom
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by madridsta007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Congrats mate!!!

Hopefully you have quadruplets so it will teach fornicators a lesson which you can come and share with us.
If you remove it, may the spirit of the child haunt you till you publicly repent and become a servant of God and missionary to the nations.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by TruthinAction: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
You don't have a problem. The main issue is how the parents of the girl will react. They will feel so embarrassed. And how will they threat their daughter. This holier than I Christian group are not it when it has to deal with issues like this.

Face your fears. Keep the child. Tell your own parents first. And let them be the one to break the news to the girl parents.

But repent and give your life to Christ. All fornicators will have their part in the lake of fire.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by UcheforGod(f): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pls go and marry her. Do not abort the child. Abortion is a great sin before God.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Enniez2018(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Congrats man

New222:

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Iliveforever(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GO AND PAY HER BRIDE PRICE AND MARRY HER IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Get the drug. It’s safe, message me if you need more information.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by harmony940(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
imran90:
Baba ikoko in advance! grin grin
Congratulations to you, just try to be calm. I had my first child at your age thank God I didn't abort him then. Luck you get family that understand and will also helps in taking care of the child. It's just like a storm, it will soon be over.

What a very mature way of advising the OP,from your personal experience.
Please OP don't abort,the storm will surely be over soon..
Mark my words you will be very happy you didn't abort this pregnancy.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by CUMIN: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Thanks, I got your advice anyways.

Please don't abort...it will be very tough at first but you will love it later.

You need to stand on your feets as a man now.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by destinychidi: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
hv been married for 2yrs nd 10 months with series of miscarriages nd u want to abort the 1 God gave u, becareful oooooo, keep de girl nd de baby
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by macho44(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

COMRADE rest grin grin grin
Your Pullout Game Is Wack. You Need Serious Tutorials.
On the flip side, don't abort that Child, you're not too young to become a father. I had my first child @ 17, now me and him Don dey drag height and who get "Bia-Bia" pass grin.

Just double your hustle, as long as you have enough resources to take care of the child and your "Baby Mama", you're good to go. Congratulations in advance, Welcome to the "Papa's KLUB".

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by biggie73(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
My advice is safe the pregnancy. You will be happy after. She must endure it with schooling. Congrats.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by jeff1607(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

If you really love and see a future with her , please keep the baby, 12years from now, you’d be glad you did, plus this would motivate you to strive harder to make ends meet and surely success will definitely come.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by oguns222: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So deeper life girls which "Holiness and righteousness" are their second names follow Vanessa the worldly loose girl to gobble dick, direct it into their p*ssy when it it goes out during sex to the point of getting pregnantshocked

Op did she moan when you pumped like Vanessa does or was she talking in tongues sharabarakantarabara?

Anyways, it's not bad, children is of the Lord, if she will agree to keep the pregnancy, let her keep it, but if the pregnancy will bring problems,she can terminate it. Na wetting ASUU been want be this.

How long can you Bleep? 30 minutes? One hour? Two hours?
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by clydecarson(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Condom 100 or 200 naira you didn't buy,now you should get ready to start buying baby clothes of 5k or more...must Y'all have sex without condoms when you aren't ready to father a child,what were you expecting ���
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by LordIsaac(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Send me your number, let's talk.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Aroyjunior(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nothing is ever easy,I was once in a similar case like this but and at your same age.....but deep reality is face it bro.its not easy I,when I mean not easy it's not at all but face it.
My daughter is close to 6 yrs in her primary 1 doing very brilliant and good and am 32,but bro the struggle is fucking real.just face it.
I tell you you will be envied on the long run.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by saintruky(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Thanks. She's confused. Main worry about keeping it is her education is on the line. Also her family.

Bros i suggest u take it off... She's only 19.. Y u urself go dey knack skin to skin with reckless abandon?

Save d girl's future by taking it off... U both wont be d first to do abortion neither d last... Cos if u leave d pregnancy,d story nor go end well... This I've seen. But nor go quack oooo
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Dozie32(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Let me advice you as your elder brother, its better her parents disown her and you keep the baby, than aborting the pregnancy. With time they will still come back and beg her forgiveness..Trust me..don't kill the innocent unborn baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate / 5 5555 / Call For The Resignation Of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO DG, Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.