Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37329 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by LaconicINC: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Please keep the baby no matter what, don't deny that child the right to live, you don't know who he or she might become in the future
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ayo2008: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Wickedness! sleeping with a girl about to start school and impregnating her? Is bad o
Let me ask you now what do u stand to gain by sleeping with her and at last impregnating her? A medal or trophy?...it doesn't worth it cos sin might look sweet but the aftermath brings Shame and sorrow...so unfortunate

The Bible is clear on committing fornication cos it is a sin.. my advice is keep the pregnancy and if you attempt abortion, the blood is on your head cos is murder... Let your parents come in and tell them this dastardly act you have committed
Let your parents visit her parents to settle it amicably though is not going to be that easy. God will help you.

My final advice is to stop fornication and stick to Jesus Christ..

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2022
cedricksly:
Keep the baby, yes her family would flare up etc, they will eventually come around.. If you abort this baby, a day might come where either one of you or both of you would remember that move and regret it for the rest of your life.. Mark Today's date.

About her education ending, that is not true, yes the first two years of her life might seem impossible, but she can still go to school if she want to and willing to...
Yeah!
I know of a lady with twin boys after two years .she went back to school and finished her bsc and msc

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Fairview1: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

Sorry to learn about the sorry state of your life. My sister who I admire and was investing so much in her education once came back with such story.

She got pregnant for a guy who put her in the family way and jakpa to UAE. She didn't even let us know until when the pregnancy was almost 6months. Of which I later learnt that the guy was intentional about his action, may be because my sis was both naive and inexperienced in such matters.

TBH, it was one of the most depressing moment for me. After everything I did only for her to come home with this annoying story. I still feel pained whenever I think of her and the baby...and I even find it difficult to forgive her yet...

As for the baby, she kept her but halted her education. And as for me, I lost interest and reduced how much I used to invest in her life.

You are a man, and must face your fears, it is not a death sentence, but a gift in disguise. I assure you, the whole wahala won't last beyond 3months and you will get back on your track and everything else will turn into story.

Meanwhile, make friends with your mother, or Dad or whoever his or her opinion would have more influence in your family and explain to them what is onboard. You will surly survive. That I promise you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Schprobs: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
U can't convince me, I have been using withdrawer method for more than 6years and never give anyone belle
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Shagamoni(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations bro

Just tell your people that you have seen wife to marry and that you need there support

Get ready to face any battle from the girls side but be rest assured that victory will be yours

Tell your woman to face her parents too

everybody go still calm down las las

Do not remove the baby..i repeat..do not remove the baby
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by erico2k2(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

so she has not missed jher period but U found out she is pregnant right?
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Mutaultope(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
baralatie:
And Congratulations are in order
Abi o.... Congratulations to the guy , the girl and thier family members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Rapture4real(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
You will use a girl and dump her for an innocent man to pay bride price on her for marriage. Sexual immorality is with dare consequences. Unfortunately the girls are stupid.

Your sin will have been lesser if you marry that girl or else the pay back period awaits you in Future.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2022
And always remember
The child belongs to both the moms family and the dad's family
Never insult either parents

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Kizyte(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
Do not kill an innocent child! How could you think of terminating your first fruit? #SayNoToAbortion
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by emmanbol: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
You should remove the baby, but it is your choice to make. It cost lots of resources to raise a child. Good, you have known early and will be safe to remove the baby. All the best
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by tommy20: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
First let me congratulate you. I know you may not understand the reason why I am doing that. Couple pays millions to get pregnant, buy babies & visit fake pastors/ make pledges just to have what you guys get easily.
I understand you are not ready neither is the lady. But before you attempt anything, ask the lady, (even though you are not 100% ready to father a child as well) what decision she want, if she's considering abortion, hmmm, I pray it won't boomerang. If she said she don't know, then you step in.

1. You keep the baby, even the father disown her, God never does because by keeping the baby she's doing herself & her future a big favour.....

2. Inform your family of the blessing, they will first insult you but they will never discard you.

3. Let your family members break the news to her family, if they welcome your family, do little intro as a form of honour to the lady & her family.

4. Double your hustle as responsibility is knocking on your door.

5. Always remind the lady that you love her & you will go to any length to make her happy (even though it may appear 100% impossible) don't ever be harsh on her for no reason cause she's expected to be angry for no reason.

6. I wish I can ask you some questions inorder to know the right answers to provide, like what's your source of livelihood? Are you still staying under your parent & so on.

Above all, it is my advice that you keep the baby.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by MrHighSea: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
You alone have the answers.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by erico2k2(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
ayo2008:

Wickedness! sleeping with a girl about to start school and impregnating her? Is bad o
Let me ask you now what do u stand to gain by sleeping with her and at last impregnating her? A medal or trophy?...it doesn't worth it cos sin might look sweet but the aftermath brings Shame and sorrow...so unfortunate

The Bible is clear on committing fornication cos it is a sin.. my advice is keep the pregnancy and if you attempt abortion, the blood is on your head cos is murder... Let your parents come in and tell them this dastardly act you have committed
Let your parents visit her parents to settle it amicably though is not going to be that easy. God will help you.

My final advice is to stop fornication and stick to Jesus Christ..
So Mr Ayo you are a virgin right or you was till U got married abi?who put you in Authority to jidhe?
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Ndibuna: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

It may not even be the withdrawal method that failed you but the wrong calculation of the free period
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by emerged01(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Keep the baby o. Nothing is early,baby is baby.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ProphetofOdin: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
monikulapo:
Having a child is not a recipe for Gods blessing and aborting a a fetus that’s less than a grain of rice isn’t the end of the world.
Fwiw a lot of decadence in our society is because of people making parents of people who are not ready for babies and parents having kids they cannot absolutely provide for.

Nollywood and poor education has also conditioned the average Nigerian to think abortion is a death sentence or recipe for further complications. Nope it’s not.

If you cannot afford a child abort the foetus early and be at peace with yourself. The girl still has her whole life ahead of her, you also.
Only keep the baby If God speaks to you like that, you can afford the child and provide for the girl(further her education) and ultimately marry her. Else you’re in for an expensive life lesson you don’t need to pass through.

Also consider your partner going on Birth Control. Last I heard its free / cheap in most government clinics and you can do the do for months on end without being guilt tripped by strangers.

Apt
OP you should take this advice seriously.
Kids are expensive and if you can not afford one don't start this journey, abortion is bad but it is even worst to bring a child into the world that you can not take care of yourself and it would derail your life. I have seen unplanned pregnancies stop people from reaching their potentials.
And be responsible next time, always use a condom at all times.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Gastrocnemius: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
NobleSeed:
19 yrs old girl shocked

ENDLESS ASUU STRIKE shocked

CONSTANT NKACING shocked

WEDRAWER METHOD grin

Parents deeper life shocked

But comrade why na?

You must be a good English student shocked
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Do not tell us or say you got someone pregnant... just say that you got your wife to be pregnant so that we can advise you very well on how you can organize and hold a traditional wedding and white church wedding and also have a successful married life with her

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school.
Nonsense! After discreetly fucking somebody's daughter you now say her parents are giving you trouble. Must educated people that go to school impregnate people's daughters. Mtscheew angry

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Kenkuss(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blame ASUU for this.
And u didnt consult us when you were kpenshing her.your a full blown adult bro.
And remember as you had said You dont want to endanger her life.
So do the needful.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by RomanGreen: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
. I'm afraid of her parents, FOR HER. They'll most likely disown her. And stop her education. Other than that, there's nothing. Worse case, my family take full responsibilites for the child. [/b]The girl, I'm not too sure about[b]

You're evil, look at the bolded.... unfortunately girls have refused to have sense...smh

I'll skin you alive if it were my sister(God forbid) you did that rubbish to....
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by dnawah(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

congrats o!
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
How very convenient, you blame the strike, insult her parents, rather than assuming full responsibilities.......

People wey get small sense,are using this strike period, to learn a trade.....

You snatched her period from her ........... Both of you are not ready for adult responsibilities, yet you play the adult game .........

Her parents are still eyeing their daughters, virgin status....... If only they knew, she sabi do doggy, 69 & cockroach style .......... cheesy grin

Better carry your family, go meet her family and collect list .........
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Keno123: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Guy,

If at all everything you have said here is correct, its well with you.

I don't use to comment on nairaland but on this matter, i want to advise you that you should kindly leave the pregnancy!

Its do happen like that at time and putting into consideration your age, you are not getting younger.

Please note that you need prayers and mature mind now than never before.

Take care of the girl, do not nagging on her as she needs more cares now than never before.

As per her family, God will take control and how to nurse the baby, GOD will provide for you.

Please do not abort!
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ayo2008: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
erico2k2:

So Mr Ayo you are a virgin right or you was till U got married abi?who put you in Authority to jidhe?

Judge? I laugh
The truth is bitter
If he terminates that innocent foetus, the blood is upon him...is called MURDER

I have a feeling you have done something similar? Better repent and give your life to Christ
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

Withdrawal or not, just go and pay her dowry...Congrats man.

Don't abort o..that pikin might be the Atiku or Tinubu of your family lineage...
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by harmony75: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
We4all:

I highly doubt you’re a married woman. You speak without emotions and see abortion as a normal thing.

No sensible, responsible and selfless married woman would ever feel the need to abort a pregnancy; unless she was medically advised to . But you did this twice and you’re very proud to say it. Shame on you!

You and your hubby are the most selfish beings. You both want to enjoy unprotected sex but are callous enough to discard the consequences of that reckless act. The blood of those two fetus will hunt both of you till the end of time.

To think that you feel that your two living kids have more rights to live than the aborted ones is just unacceptable. Bookmark this page and in future, come and quote me.
Leave her now one day monkey go go market e no go return. A married woman aborting pregnancy and proud to say it okay shebi you have given birth to 2 but these are young couple. Do you know what tomorrow holds.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by emifunrami: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Whatever you do don't include abortion in your options. It's murder in God's sight and God forbid that the girl dies in the process of abortion then its murder in the eyes of the law and a Jail sentence for you.
Let your family approach her family with prayers and wisdom. You will discover that her parents will be merciful to her. Finally don't abandon this girl later on,you know what this means to her,having to put her education on hold and the shame that will follow. Be a man about this It's your call answer to it. All will surely be well in Jesus name
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by danikool: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations, please start buying babies stuff the earlier the cheaper
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by BuhariCarryGo: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
naija4life247:

I have been married for 11 years now. I have just two kids which are planned. I have been using withdrawal method for over between 30 and 33 years. No failure recorded till date, even my wife never used contraceptives for the 11 years we have been married. She doesn't even know the date of her mensuration, she does not care, because she knows I am in charge. Come and get one knock for your head. for failing, if you cannot control ejaculation, how can you control eranculation?
bro can you explain WITHDRAWAL METHOD to me pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.