Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo (35800 Views)

Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by HEBEI: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2022
cool
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by ogwumgbe: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Greatzeus:
1000? That's a lot.
1000 husbands and wives,1000 breadwinners,with average of 4 kids,that's 4000 kids in Anambra alone whose parents just lost their jobs cry
Ok he's doing it to get competent hands? What competent hands? Those who will replace them will still be same Nigerian graduates and might have less experience and even be less effective.
Always pray that the government that will come to power at your state of residence or federal level will be the one that will favour you. Stop following bandwagons to support or crucify a party just because your people love or hate the party.
These sacked teachers might have celebrated when soludo won,not knowing his win Wiii bring poverty to their families.

The answer is simple prove you are qualified by taking the test, if you pass the test you will be reinstated. I love the man, If he continues this way in all sphere employment, Anambra will be competing with Canada in competency. Kudos to the man of vision

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Sterope(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
There should be a law against hazy recruitment and last minute bank withdrawals. It is selfish and not the int he good interest of the society.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by enonche85(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
What the hell is HAZY MANNER? The question here is that are they qualified for the job or not?

Oga you better do the correction and don't destroy your administration by one misguided fatal mistake o.

Not through the proper procedure and channels.

That is why he announced the 5000 vacancies. If the affected teachers are truly qualified they should go and apply and write the CBT exam.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by emmydee(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2022
They will be re-engaged but through a normal process.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by ogwumgbe: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2022
shuttox:

You said it all....There are bad roads/insecurity in Anambra ...I think he is not doing the right thing at the right time
Let him find solutions

The same ruggedness he used while CBN governor is the reason you still have working banks today by introducing 25 billion reserve to operate any Bank, The man knows what he's doing, no room for misfits, this is what Nigeria supposed to copy. Nigeria is messed up today because of nepotism, employment of useless incompetent idiots and here we are today swimming in quagmire in every section. Kudos to Soludo, Anambra will be a state to be copied before he completes his administration

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by yusufu16: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Greatzeus:
1000? That's a lot.
1000 husbands and wives,1000 breadwinners,with average of 4 kids,that's 4000 kids in Anambra alone whose parents just lost their jobs cry
Ok he's doing it to get competent hands? What competent hands? Those who will replace them will still be same Nigerian graduates and might have less experience and even be less effective.
Always pray that the government that will come to power at your state of residence or federal level will be the one that will favour you. Stop following bandwagons to support or crucify a party just because your people love or hate the party.
These sacked teachers might have celebrated when soludo won,not knowing his win Wiii bring poverty to their families.

Would you allowed an unqualified teacher to teach your child.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Bizibi(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
What the hell is HAZY MANNER? The question here is that are they qualified for the job or not?

Oga you better do the correction and don't destroy your administration by one misguided fatal mistake o.
read the Article again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Freelancer2020(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2022
eglobalcafe:
If you have good Twitter account with good followers from 70k and above same as ticktock account send me a mail, I'll buy it. Send a whatsapp message to me on +234 808 483 4113

Sir, why don't you open your own twitter and tiktok account and talk to me

Within two months maximum, I'll reach more than that figure for you through many strategies.

My WhatsApp number is 09083503564
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by donbenie(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2022
shuttox:

Bad roads is plenty in Anambra
Let him find out strategy to fight insecurity
Bad roads in Anambra didn't start today,you don't expect him to do magic overnight..
The said insecurity you are talking about,he has been doing his best to tackle it so far..
Government is an all inclusive venture,tackling one aspect doesn't stop him from addressing another..

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by youngking89(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Mumu he just started his Tenor
Emu4life:
Criminal politicians have a way of dishing out appointments indiscriminately when thier tenure is about to elapse.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2022
This man really mean well for NDI Anambra,things must be done properly no matter who is involve,for the first time in my life,I may have seen a politician that wants to serve really
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Miracle2020: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2022
When El rufai do the same thing, Igbos wanted to strangle him alive now I will see what they will do.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Angelawhite(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2022
BIGDADDY000:

Read the article again then come back and edit your post
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Olasimpson: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol, you sacked breadwinners of their families. May be he has forgotten how miserable they are right now. I will always say this, in Politics trust no one.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Moseskuti53(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2022
I hope dis goes well for him. 1000 new unemployments is no gud news at all
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by shuttox: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2022
donbenie:
Bad roads in Anambra didn't start today,you don't expect him to do magic overnight..
The said insecurity you are talking about,he has been doing his best to tackle it so far..
Government is an all inclusive venture,tackling one aspect doesn't stop him from addressing another..
Bro. i am from Anambra
Bad roads is getting out of hands
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by koyyess: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2022
This is what he did in CBN. That's all he knows how to do.

By the time he is done with that state, na only UGM go remain for that place.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by shuttox: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The same ruggedness he used while CBN governor is the reason you still have working banks today by introducing 25 billion reserve to operate any Bank, The man knows what he's doing, no room for misfits, this is what Nigeria supposed to copy. Nigeria is messed up today because of nepotism, employment of useless incompetent idiots and here we are today swimming in quagmire in every section. Kudos to Soludo, Anambra will be a state to be copied before he completes his administration
Okay
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by AntiMahdi: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2022
When I told you guys that this Solodu is a WEF puppet and only in office to cause as much chaos in Anambra and the larger SE with his UGM towards accelerating the nano chipping program of the Great Reset as a panacea to restoring normalscy , this is what I meant.

Now he is sacking 1000 teachers without any replacement and throwing them into this harsh economy

All central bankers deserve to be hung on the nearest street lamppost.

As they are only interested in doing the biddings of their Jewish banksters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by iamjp87(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
BIGDADDY000:

Please find out what the term Due Process means. It will help you think differently.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by adonis89(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Every government, na teachers b their problem. No b say dem dey pay dem well o

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Cajal(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Good one . We need to keep the Educational system at global best standards to produce the best.
I do this was your response when El rufai did similar thing
No sir
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Kingozymandias(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Cajal:

I do this was your response when El rufai did similar thing
No sir

What are you talking about ? El.Rufai did what ,? Don't be foolish. Don't quote me again with nonsense.

I have no idea what you are speaking about
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Jbravo58(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Greatzeus:
1000? That's a lot.

Boss, I don't get you o.... Or didn't you read the news well. They were asked to do a test before the can be confirmed permanently. Let them do that firstly and let's stop using that statement of "Poor and so on" to seek the pity of people and doing that play on their emotions.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Zenzu01:
This is a great development from Gov Soludo. I think this man will make a fine governor. At least he started his administration on a very good note. Kudos.

I also hope that those bad guys don't later corrupt you like they did with Okorocha

1000 teachers fired and you call it good development?
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by guychidile: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2022
The governor have a genuine reason.,those affected should apply ,as soon as possible with the on going teachers recruitment .
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by honour7: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2022
They should re apply, Obaseki did the same in Edo. College of Education, the people were given top priority before any other person was employed, if they are qualified they should make up the first 1000 of the 5000 teachers
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by bigpicture001: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2022
This Mann is a very stupid man... I used to think he. Is sensible, turns out he is too full of himself.. and don't even know how to go about government...

Leme tell u this.. 3years ago I was as corper in Anambra state.. I studied economic, but on getting to a particular state government skl, I was about to be. Rejected and because the skl had alot of economics graduate, the principal lamented that had I been a science student sh would HV taken me in.. there and then I told her. I could handle any science subject I was given..

sh was shocked and behind my backI was. Tested and the result would be delivered by the students to the principal.. I stated.

Teaching physics SS1 , 2 & and 3..inspite of the. Fact that we had 11 science aand engineering graduate as corpers in that skl,they were all scarred to teach physics..I did wonderful job with physics and cajoled the entire skl..that I was being talked about in other skl.....students begged me for more. Extra lessons..I was untouchable..I brought them deep into all physics calculations and all...

Now after. I finished..the skl couldn't find another. Me and the. Principal called me and offered me a job in the same skl to teach physics...the skl has never had a physics teacher. For about 4years..sh said the started has not done employment for over 5years aat the education sectoy , ur the students need me,cuz I even prepare all thier practical for WAEC and NECO..I started to teach even the corper chemistry teachers thier chemistry before they entered the classes to teach..( they both studied industrial chemistry

Sh said I would be paid by the parents and will be termed PTA teacher.. at 30k.. I aggreed but told her I would leave if I found something better.. we started again..

then one day, I was told to report tto a location, there , was as gathering of all teachers aat that zone.. they were being registered by the state and we are also registered... There, I saw Manny PTA teachers... And I discovered we all teach very critical subjects while the staffs teach English and literature and commerce..

The principal told me they had a general principal meetings annd communicated to the government thaat PTA funds is dwindling and caant keep the vital PTA teachers running.. and the government ask they they keyed into the system with reduced wages under special teachers ... We are going to be paid by the government from then exactly what we agreed with our respective skls...

I taught for a future three terms before I left... Last year..... Now I am hear this... And this idiot of a. Man wouldn't want to regularize them.. and bring them in.. instead sacks them and start another process all just so he can claim he is the. One that employed teachers and. Created. Jobs...

I lost my respect for this fool who just proved to Mee.. that he. Isn't any different from the others...

Believe soludo is different at ur own peril!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by SmartyPants(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Greatzeus:
1000? That's a lot.

But 5000 more posts have been advertised. The 1000 if they are indeed qualified should go back and take the test.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:
Soludo would wash Anambra clean of all impurities and impunity

And unemployment will skyrocket.

One thousand teachers fired! If the previous administration employed 1009 incompetent teachers, then someone should be in jail for the fraud.

That’s about 3000 people disconnected from monthly stipends!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio / Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.