Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo (35804 Views)

Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Mooh247: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Soludo would wash Anambra clean of all impurities and impunity
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Now every thread on nairaland has been converted to a market square where misfits display and advertise stupid products and services.

The level of incompetence on display by Seun and his moderators leaves much to be desired.

Mtscheew!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by shuttox: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Echoban:
Tenure never start u don dey sack, u dey fight IPOb, same time destroyo building. Be like this one no wan finish en tenure well Sha. Hmm
You said it all....There are bad roads/insecurity in Anambra ...I think he is not doing the right thing at the right time
Let him find solutions

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Kingpele(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Just wow
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Felixtuta(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Na fear they catch them, go write exam and become a staff is now a problem...oh chineke!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by BabydiHot(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:
Soludo would wash Anambra clean of all impurities and impunity
yes he will kiss
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by tempusfugit: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Read again before you start disgracing your parents for wasting money in your education
BIGDADDY000:
What the hell is HAZY MANNER? The question here is that are they qualified for the job or not?

Oga you better do the correction and don't destroy your administration by one misguided fatal mistake o.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by yinkeys(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
1000 families just lost their source of livelihood
This is sick
Why can’t they set up screening tests for the teachers
Good luck breeding more criminals

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by donbenie(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Greatzeus:
1000? That's a lot.
1000 husbands and wives,1000 breadwinners,with average of 4 kids,that's 4000 kids in Anambra alone whose parents just lost their jobs cry
Ok he's doing it to get competent hands? What competent hands? Those who will replace them will still be same Nigerian graduates and might have less experience and even be less effective.
How did they get to be in the payroll of the government?
You can't just smuggle in your kinsmen on the last days of your administration and expect the new governor to bear the brunt of your corrupt practices..
Let them write an exam and go for an interview like everyone else..

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Bahamas95(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Most of these civil servants in Nigeria got employment through slots, some of them ain't even qualified.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Skillsnigeria: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by ArewaNorth: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
fitinwell:

This is happening everywhere in the country... Under qualified Civil servants enjoying managerial benefits..

Including the present Government

I just like his move just like how El Rufai took bold step by sacking 20k unqualified teachers without minding the consequences of his action to his second term bid in office.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by donbenie(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
shuttox:

You said it all....There are bad roads/insecurity in Anambra ...I think he is not doing the right thing at the right time
Let him find solutions
So you don't see him fighting the insecurity?
Na the same una dey talk make he leave Unknown Gunmen alone..
So make everything collapse because one sector is lagging?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by MrUchenna1(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Find a good teacher, as I found for my sons. I feel the worst thing you can do is to try and teach your own children yourself, because there is a natural rebellion that occurs.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by matm: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2022
That's nice.Most of the teachers were enlisted by Kate Azuka Omenugha without following due process.Aside that, most of them were never pta teachers of any school as claimed.Even d Anambra House of Assembly summoned Omenugha for questioning and warned her to stop their recruitment, but she went ahead and issued them appointment letters.
Tks to Prof Charles Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by shuttox: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2022
donbenie:
So you don't see him fighting the insecurity?
Na the same una dey talk make he leave Unknown Gunmen alone..
So make everything collapse because one sector is lagging?
Bad roads is plenty in Anambra
Let him find out strategy to fight insecurity
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Edoziesmart(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2022
eglobalcafe:
If you have good Twitter account with good followers from 70k and above same as ticktock account send me a mail, I'll buy it. Send a whatsapp message to me on +234 808 483 4113

You go fit pay the money for the Twitter account?
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by DGascon: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Greatzeus post=113661907]1000?

It will be nice to get things done in the right manner. It is likely going to be a transparent process because more people who are qualified will be opportune to get the job.

Say no to irregularities in government.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Blakpot: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2022
He just made 1000 previously employed people jobless shocked
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Hallabee1(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
What the hell is HAZY MANNER? The question here is that are they qualified for the job or not?

Oga you better do the correction and don't destroy your administration by one misguided fatal mistake o.

Aje...

You sure say you go school?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Breathe in and Breathe out
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by ochilikoko(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Abilistic:
smiley

Employed in a hazy manner or not qualified for the job?

He should have chosen compotency over politics.
The truth remains that the people involved are more than qualified. He is only technically questioning his predecessor

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by LeoDeKing: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:
You can do no wrong sir.

If it had been someone else in another state...
When Elrufai did something similar in Kaduna, Meth illiterates were all over the net screaming.

Watch how same illiterates go about praising Soludo for same reform in Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
BIGDADDY000:

if only you read the post you’ll see that he said no qualified teacher was fired. Try de read sometimes. Be better than the average black man.
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by GloriousGbola: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
the man is smart sha

he did it at the start of his term - not in the middle or the end when it would become a political issue where he would be forced to backtrack.
right now with all the mad finland remote control bots, no one will even notice him sacking the teachers
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by BabydiHot(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:

When Elrufai did something similar in Kaduna, Meth illiterates were all over the net screaming.

Watch how same illiterates go about praising Soludo for same reform in Anambra.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Hallabee1(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2022
ATEAMS:
The ends justify the means

Aje...

Which end, he just started and you are saying the end... Okon, wey that 2by2 I ask u to keep, someone need it and be fast

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo by Bkchoixe: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Nice 1 governor anyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact / Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.