Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked (6026 Views)

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women / The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Rickmann: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I looked around me and I all I saw was wickedness. Chickens eat ants without batting an eyelid, hawks eat chicks, snakes eat rats, lions eat deer, shark eats anything. Animals rape each other and move on. Some eat while they prey is alive. Others will drown you deliberately. Just wickedness and vawulence everywhere......

Every living thing on earth is openly wicked.
Only humans are pretending to be nice. Greetings, fake smiles, friendships, relationships, etc.

Only humans hoard wealth for an uncertain future.
Chickens don't keep feed, dogs don't save food, cats don't lizards don't. The few rodents that keep food do so for hibernation.

Nature herself is telling us to be wicked that's why I decided to emulate nature and be very wicked.

I am natural, you are fake.

Mods please move to FP

Ok
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by care4you: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Care4you

Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by VandalSavage(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
And you think humans are got to where we are by magic abi undecided

We are the most intelligent creature in the planet so we can reason beyond unnecessary violence

Al the animals you mentioned are living in different world and can't reason beyond the basic of survival

We can humans can plan,predict, imagine, build, destroy, eliminate, recreate and more

So if you want to reduce yourself to a animal mindset ....thats your problem
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Brownshoe: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
I smell ritual, op wanted to do ritual
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by remsonik(f): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I looked around me and I all I saw was wickedness. Chickens eat ants without batting an eyelid, hawks eat chicks, snakes eat rats, lions eat deer, shark eats anything. Animals rape each other and move on. Some eat while they prey is alive. Others will drown you deliberately. Just wickedness and vawulence everywhere......

Only humans are pretending to be nice. Greetings, fake smiles, friendships, relationships, etc.

Chickens don't keep feed, dogs don't save food, cats don't lizards don't. The few rodents that keep food do so for hibernation.

Nature herself is telling us to be wicked that's why I decided to emulate nature and be very wicked.

Mods please move to FP
How many people have you killed today? How many properties have you stolen in a day? If you are really wicked I challenge you to walk into heaven and give God a slap.

More so you're not wicked in anyway, only wicked at heart but no strength to carry out your wicked acts. Too lazy!!!
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Emilokoiyawon: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
guy i wicked pass u o! real wiked people no dey 2 loud am.
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Terrier99: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
nairalander2020:
you mean you get your inspiration from animals. grin

Him papa fit be pig and him mama go be dog
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by favour32(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Even mumu wan form creative writing.
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Epurogonogono(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Since you want to live like animals, why don't you throw away your phone and other device and live in the bush.

I mean, it's easier that way, no bills to pay. The only thing you would think about is food, shelter and sex (forget about clothes).

There's a reason humans are currently known as the most intelligent species on earth bruh undecided undecided
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by dalass(f): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
OP, so now that you're following animalistic behavioral pattern. We can safely conclude that:

You will steal, rape, murder and eat up anyone that didn't even offend you just because you're taking your inspiration from wild life?? shocked

Kuku go and live in the jungle nau instead of staying among rational people because na jail you dey play with so grin
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by dontrulee: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Of course, man is the most wicked animal.
We pretend to be good whereas deep down, we are wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Supersymetry: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Remove your clothes and walk naked, animals don't wear clothes.
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by wealthtrak: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
pansophist:
The most important reason why humans are on top of the food chain is not because we are the strongest (a Tiger is), or the fastest (a cheetah), or the biggest (a blue whale is), or even the tallest (a girraffe is), its simply because we can work with each other, and to be a competent team player, you must be good to others.

can you cook? thats nice, you do the cooking, while I do the electricity, and my friend handle security so that wild animals and other tribes won't come and slaughter us. The village professor will handle history keeping, so the next generation can benefit from our knowledge and build from there, instead of starting afresh and making same mistake over again.

While you're at it, the oldest will organise governance between us, to settle dispute, protect our right to exist, and more. And so forth. The herbalist will handle sick people and the preganant women, while the village scientists keep making research on how to get answers from nature to solve our societal problems. You get the point.

This is exactly why humans are on top of the food chain not tiger who are stonger and deadlier than us. You can't be wicked and succeed long term. Look at Nigeria, with all the stealing, greed and wickedness within ourselves, its exactly why we are suffering. Of course few will have material wealth, but is material wealth verything?

If the west ban Buhari from their country tomorrow, where will he run to with his billions for medical care? Meanwhile if he had invest in health care back home, he will be stronger and safe and won't be at the bottom of the food chain compare to other societies that are good within themselves by working together.

When you're wicked, you just make life difficult for yourself. And if you can't see how life is hard for you due to your wickedness, then you're probably short-sighted. Giving and receiving is a natural rule, and you can't plant orange to get pineapple. If you are wicked, you'll score some goal, but you'll loose overall.

Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Odoogu(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are still a chicken. You no wicked kankan. In fact, you resemble houseboy that use to suffer under a wicked Calabar woman.

Na y I dey fear women. grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by DeepSight(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Mods please move to FP

https://www.nairaland.com/7012877/sadistic-nature-earth-life

. . .Not that I encourage you to be wicked . . .
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by DeepSight(m): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Daytrader1:

Very stupid point all the animals you called never eat themselves or their species they go for lesser prey that's not wickedness its survival. Humans re not entirely wicked too you're just wired with negativity and that's all you get in life bad things, think about a red benz and you'll see it everywhere that's how the mind works

Some animals eat one another.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by FreeSpirited: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
nairalander2020:
you mean you get your inspiration from animals. grin
Are you not an animal
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by R2bees2: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2022
pansophist:
If humans as a whole practice this your rule, you may not be existing today. It's due to the civility and compassion of others that makes you alive somehow. Humans are different from animals because we have transcend over base instinct, and can be moral. The world around you was built on this very foundation of goodness from others.

If you're sick, you'll depend on the skills of passionate doctor that that has spent years if not decades, practicing to be able to heal you. Even nairaland you're selfishly writing on was built by dedicated programmers, for the benefit of you. You can go ahead and be wicked, but it's a two way street. Others will notice and it will be you against the world.
RESPECT!!
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are still a chicken. You no wicked kankan. In fact, you resemble houseboy that use to suffer under a wicked IBO woman.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Why did you edit my post?
Seems you want to be knocked off by ram this Salah period?
Re: This Is Why I Decided To Be Wicked by fredwill1357(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
pansophist:
The most important reason why humans are on top of the food chain is not because we are the strongest (a Tiger is), or the fastest (a cheetah), or the biggest (a probably short-sightedbut you'll loose overall.

Exactly, some strong sanctions on Nigeria from predatory countries and our economy will crumble. While countries like China are building their country's economy to be sanction proof for the good of all their citizens.
Nigerians think making millions by all means and being a citizen of a developed foreign country is the most important thing in life. Forgetting that they and their black and even mixed children will always be outsiders to foreigners no matter how long they live there.
It all boils down to stupidity, stupidity is a bigger problem to the world than evil.
It gets worse in Africa, the average black African is still a bush animal in human skin, only eugenics can reduce the number of idiots in Africa in a shorter time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos / "I Am Your Husband's Favourite" - Curvy Actress As She Reveals Backside (Pics) / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.