Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (47220 Views)

Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by realestate99: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
plusfield:

Peter Obi leaves in GRA onitsha. Stop spreading lies. Tribal bigotry and hate put us in this mess in 2015, the time has come to save what is left of Nigeria and you all have gone tribal to vote a Buhari pro max who cant even hold pen anymore to sign important documents.
May God deliver all of you from tribal hate before it is too late
Tell us 3 things ( game changer) Obi did in Anambra that he can replicate if voted as the president.....I am waiting
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Klington: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPIGMODSpost=113682587:
Attention seeking MOFO.
Losers all in the same camp.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by OfoIgbo: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace

Peter Obi does not live in Lagos.

He lives in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Optimistme: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha
Go and sit down oga. You are not God.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
dway2life:
Right now I have my family and friends as my 10 delegates I will take care of on election day, to vote for Peter obi... I'll double whatever they are paying on site for my 10 delegates...

We are ready! Let's go

How many delegates u get?

I and my family, but I'm campaigning for more delegates

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kenedy175(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bobbiee:

What makes you say that Osinbanjo is qualified? He'd never occupied any real political role and the one time he did he performed poorly. I feel like the man is a push over, and we don't need those type of men. We need strong fearless leaders ready to make tough decisions and damn the consequences. Wike is one such man. Only that I don't like him because of his greed and need for power (like Tinubu), plus he hasn't really done much.

But I envy his bravery. The country needs more men like that.

You feel like he's a push over. What if he isn't? That was how people felt like Buhari will perform miracles in terms of security issues in the country because he was general, but look at the story now.

The last time Buhari left Osinbajo in charge of Nigeria, it was clearly evident what he did, he sacked Daura. Nigeria seemed to be working at that brief period. Will a push over muster such courage?

It's not about been rash and "fearless" like Wike. As a president, you should be very diplomatic too. Wike lacks presidential characters.

That been said, I hope you'll be going the Peter Obi way for a better future for you, me and Nigeria as a whole

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by alfarouq(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
The moment the North realise this woman is on Obi's side, it is game over.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Donwis05: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
While choosing your presidential candidate, remember:

1. Lekki tole gate
2. Dollar rate to Naira
3. Sponsors of Bandits
4. Negotiators with bandits/herdsmen
5. The raid on judges
6. The killings going on in the North East
7. The killings in the Niger Delta
8. Cost of Kerosene
9. The cost of Diesel
10. The cost of petrol
11. Nigeria is still in darkness no light
12. Traveling by road, rail, flight is at your own risk
13. End SARS and those who concealed Nigerians food in warehouses Because of elections

14. All the fake promises
15. Nigeria is the world poverty capital even though we the 7th oil producing nation

16. Your heroes are locked up simply because they demand justice and equity

19. As developed as France is, a 39year old youths took over power

20. The school your children are attending has no roof and is always flooded

21. The previous RULERS had no ideas on how to govern or move the country forward

22. we were once united, irrespective of religion or ethnic background until we made the greatest mistake of our lives

23. the N5000, N10,000 you take to vote a thief will hunt your generation

24. Millions are looking for food to eat

25. Remember ASUU is still on strike, politicians children are schooling abroad

26. Some politicians take governance as their family business, say no to such people.

27. to use you brain, don't let any man control your destiny. We are all equal before God.

28. Politicians that became rich overnight stole our common wealth. They killed, destroyed and maim to attain that position. They are not fit to be there. They are evil with blood stains on their names. God's judgement is waiting for them.

It is not about party but the individual that God has brought to effect the true change we all desire. Don't be deceived by party politics, we must take back our country. Be wise.

He who has ears, let him hear.

©️Copied.

4 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by cracky2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Attention seeking MOFO.
Losers all in the same camp. grin
As I dey where I dey so ..I just dey laugh you..cuz you are the one on losers camp...the leadership narrative has to change let it getin your head
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by dmostcheerful(f): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
Peter Obi doesn't reside in Lagos, know.this and know.peace.
His house resident is in Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
You
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,

CHEAP STIPEND COLLECTOR!!!
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Optimistme:
Go and sit down oga. You are not God.
God doesn't vote
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
dochenaj:
Peter Obi needs to identify who his voters are and reach out to them. Yes, does he have people in the North, non-Easterners who might be open to voting for him? Yes he does. And he needs to find them and ensure that they go out and vote.

When we say "structures" it is always ambiguous and your definition of structures might be different from mine. For me structures are people who will be able to reach out to the electorates on a grassroots level and convince them to vote for you.

With the evolution of the internet, "structures" has become very fluid.

Of course he will need people that will defend votes cast for him and be vocal about any manipulation that will go on in the polling stations, in a country where rigging is the only way to win.
It's still not good enough to propel him to the presidency. He cannot win
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Kendo1990: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
May you live long.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
pacesetting:
You are wrong. I stay in Benue, Obi's name is all over the place. He is not known only in the South East.
Benue votes are still not good enough
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm. Not arguing with anyone, my pvc is for OBI
We have suffered enough we can't continue like this.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by sonature1: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,

Are you not tired of tribalism?

Hypocrite!

I thought you said you wanted a working country when you pushed vigorously for Osinbajo and Zulum!

You shame me!

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by dochenaj: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
It's still not good enough to propel him to the presidency. He cannot win
You don't know that. All you can be sure of is your vote.

Does he have a better odds of beating Atiku? Of course not. Does that mean it is 100% certain that he will surely lose? Certainly not.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
realestate99:

Tell us 3 things ( game changer) Obi did in Anambra that he can replicate if voted as the president.....I am waiting
Which sector would you want?
Let me just do 3 in education as you mentioned.
1. Took the state from no 26 in education to no 1 in waec, necosmd gce.
2. Every govt school got a school bus.
3. Recorded the highest enrollment of boys into school. Highest in the nation.
4. (Bonus) Computerization of all the state schools (HP still has them as their highest single purchase in west Africa)

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
dochenaj:
You don't know that. All you can be sure of is your vote.

Does he have a better odds of beating Atiku? Of course not. Does that mean it is 100% certain that he will surely lose? Certainly not.
He will lose. He might get a few million votes but he will still lose
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by extroveee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author= post=113682582][/quote]

Not only do they need their PVC, they need to vote and defend their votes with their lives.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by pacesetting: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
I don't know about others, but I'm trying to tell you that Obi is not only a South East movement
Tingotoe:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Candycrushy(f): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
God bless you yesufu

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Lionnation: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
you have refuse to Google about the man you love to hate or make any research about him, for the records PO loves in onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by BabaIbo: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,

Sometimes I wonder how life treats you.

Na wa o!

One hell of a tra$hy human...

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Lionnation: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
in ohemole s voice go and kpai
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by BabaIbo: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
alfarouq:
The moment the North realise this woman is on Obi's side, it is game over.

What do you mean?
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Mrexcell(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Will they still listen most nigerians their brains have been damaged by tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by TheOgaBoss: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Believes he is qualified to Govern Nigeria because;

1. He has only One pair of shoes.

2. He does not go to Church with any Security detail.

3. His son does not own a car at the age of 35.

4. He saved 75 Billion in the Anambra Treasury.

5. He has been wearing only one wrist watch since 1996.

Lol.
7actually if u are not a fool those qualities are exactly the qualities of a frugal, efficient manager of scarce resources, but ur foolishness has blinded u and u don't even realize that the things u wrote are actually positive pointers to a good managerial ability.

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by sabreal: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Attention seeking MOFO.
Losers all in the same camp. grin

e go shock u
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Boobysmith: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
olatade:
cool cool cool
will be perfect. to just have a prime ministers each region. we can't keep continue living the current state is not working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.