Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? (8616 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by phazotron(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
My ex gf
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Demigod22: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2022
moyosore32:

Comrade add more volume, man’s got laid for several reasons in d past bn a freaky snub earned me several points, man got laid for revenge sake Wetin we wan talk again

You are a real nigga, one bottle of predator to calm your nerves.

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Hed0nist: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Normals. There’s one where work. If I wasn’t inclined to not shite where I eat, I would have smashed long ago.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cypress042:
undecided Do something meaningful with your life, fucking isn't an achievement to boast of of.

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Life Experiences. / What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True / SECRET: Use Your Phone To Do This. [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.