Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) (17048 Views)

Leaked KGB Footage Showing Aliens On Earth. / Sex story: Its All Alien To Me / She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Any link to the book...please

I didn't find out about them through any link but through a YouTube video and reading the bible to confirm and sorry it's not Daniel but Ezekiel.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Premiumwriter:
grin grin
Another information slave
that's OP's alternate moniker
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:
Only sisterfire can successfully pull this off... grin
that werey?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by TechbI0gger: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Lol people that are triggered by this thread because it’s from Russia. Just change it to USA and they’ll be dic k riding your content
that's to show you the power and authority the West controls cool
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:

I didn't find out about them through any link but through a YouTube video and reading the bible to confirm and sorry it's not Daniel but Ezekiel.
OK...
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2022
TechbI0gger:
that werey?
Hahahaha...
Don't you disrespect Mother of nature grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2022
TechbI0gger:
that werey?
...Why did u think I am crazy ? Let's hear ur opinion.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Hahahaha...

Don't you disrespect Mother of nature grin
... We once threatened each other and I mocked ur immortal ancestors.
Correct me if I'm wrong !
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
OurTruth:
I'm going to share a document compiled by the Russian government and released to the KGB, detailing allegedly all Alien races that have visited planet Earth. It also includes other information about these aliens, including pictures.

I'll ask to keep an open mind.
... Only thing scaring me from ur thread is the love you still have 4 Jehovah ,bible and rudiments of sacred triangle.
It's like hot incestide sprayed in mosquitoes town.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... We once threatened each other and I mocked ur immortal ancestors.
Correct me if I'm wrong !
Pretending to be what you are not most be hard.....cheesy

You are only ridiculing your ancestor with your jargons grin
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2022
OurTruth:
HAV HANNUAE KONDRAS

Origin: They come from galaxy Sextans Dwarf SPH

First visit to earth: First visited Earth in 904 AD in the area that we now know as Romania

Mode of Operation: They often abduct and kill humans they also drain and drink the blood of Humans as well as the blood of animals.

They are responsible for the myth of vampires

Several Human governments know and accept their actions. The Human bodies that they "use" are never returned

Last sighting: Scotland, in 1996
...Russians are lying about this , no one drank anyones blood in Runeslanya nor wagzog, they have canines but didn't drink blood but foods transported from cave portals underneath banuai east of runeslanya...satanists( Jews ) are behind this info,but they shall fail in their quest because earth belongs to RED SERPENTS AND GRE-REPTS
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... Only thing scaring me from ur thread is the love you still have 4 Jehovah ,bible and rudiments of sacred triangle.
It's like hot incestide sprayed in mosquitoes town.
You mean like the believe of Yaweh is your father
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Pretending to be what you are not most be hard.....cheesy

You are only ridiculing your ancestor with your jargons grin
...I am a human just like u ,but my soul isn't same level as you cos my soul light shines brighter than yahweh's .
You go about telling ur fellow dumb humans that I'm a fake goddess to satisfy ur hateful urges against me. .I know what u are !
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...Russians are lying about this , no one drank anyones blood in Runeslanya nor wagzog, they have canines but didn't drink blood but foods transported from cave portals underneath banuai east of runeslanya...satanists( Jews ) are behind this info,but they shall fail in their quest because earth belongs to RED SERPENTS AND GRE-REPTS
Really.... grin
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

You mean like the believe of Yaweh is your father
Talk to the hands!!! grin
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by GreatAxeMan: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's liberal morons like Joe Rogan who are fascinated by aliens, not Trumpers. If he wants to win over Trumpers, support the 2nd Amendment and ask for the completion of the wall on the southern border.

Nostradamus1:
start posting all these awazing infos on youtube and u might get enough Trumpers to buy you a laptop.

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Really.... grin
...You laugh so much to ur ignorance ,same way Black sheeps laugh when a higher sheep says they shall be eaten by same good humans feeding them fat with juicy forages
Ochi ga aghorogi akwa otu ubochi
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...I am a human just like u ,but my soul isn't same level as you cos my soul light shines brighter than yahweh's .
You go about telling ur fellow dumb humans that I'm a fake goddess to satisfy ur hateful urges against me. .I know what u are !

Like the theory of Lightworker and Darkworker grin abegi

And the bold please...
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
It's liberal morons like Joe Rogan who are fascinated by aliens, not Trumpers. If he wants to win over Trumpers, support the 2nd Amendment and ask for the completion of the wall on the southern border.

...OP IS RIGHT , RED SERPENTS ,DRACS, REPTILIANS , GNOBS, I•HER ALL VISITED ,LIVE AND OWN PART OF EARTH AS WE SPEAK .
they are against politics and the reason Russia kept Putin on sit against his peaceful wishes.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by RichProminent(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
Lies
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
...You laugh so much to ur ignorance ,same way Black sheeps laugh when a higher sheep says they shall be eaten by same good humans feeding them fat with juicy forages
Ochi ga aghorogi akwa otu ubochi
Crack ass from different mention of sci fi shit......

I'm more knowledgeable than your entire gang of fantasy dwellers...
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by CeokRicchezza: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
OurTruth:
I'm going to share a document compiled by the Russian government and released to the KGB, detailing allegedly all Alien races that have visited planet Earth. It also includes other information about these aliens, including pictures.

I'll ask to keep an open mind.

Thank you bro for sharing. For those doubting, US has a specified place that are heavily armed and protected to keep and control aliens that finds their way to our planet. The place is called Area 51 or 49-B

Check this link out.
https://talesofarcadia.fandom.com/wiki/Area_49-B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
Talk to the hands!!! grin
Answer the question.... is Yahweh your father
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Crack ass from different mention of sci fi shit......

I'm more knowledgeable than your entire gang of fantasy dwellers...
... If u do y do u love Jehovah the satan who hates science so much ?
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
CeokRicchezza:

Thank you bro for sharing. For those doubting, US has a specified place that are heavily harmed and protected to keep and control aliens that finds their way to our planet. The place is called Area 51 or 49-B

Check this link out.
https://talesofarcadia.fandom.com/wiki/Area_49-B

Yea Area 51 we know all those stories bro...

1 Like

Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by RichProminent(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire the only person u surrendered to is ObamaMessi, he is stronger than u in the spirit world.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Balogunodua:

Like the theory of Lightworker and Darkworker grin abegi

And the bold please...
... I would av insulted u with the bold but u are just ignorant of lots of things .
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... If u do y do u love Jehovah the satan who hates science so much ?
And who made Jehovah Satan?

Who gave him that name?

Where did you get this fantasy called fact from?

I'm not one of your religious student cause I don't even practice any...
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by GreatAxeMan: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
I believe most of what we call UFOS and aliens is just advanced technology. Never underestimate human ingenuity. Remember that till today, even with all of the so called knowledge we have today, we still don't know how the pyramids were built.

SisterFire:
...OP IS RIGHT , RED SERPENTS ,DRACS, REPTILIANS , GNOBS, I•HER ALL VISITED ,LIVE AND OWN PART OF EARTH AS WE SPEAK .
they are against politics and the reason Russia kept Putin on sit against his peaceful wishes.
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
SisterFire:
... I would av insulted u with the bold but u are just ignorant of lots of things .
Ignorant she said... cheesy

Why don't you go ahead and tell me what I am... grin
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by SisterFire(f): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
RichProminent:
SisterFire the only person u surrendered to is ObamaMessi, he is stronger than u in the spirit world.
... obamamessi stop measuring dicks emulate Op ourtruth and write ur dumb soul on the blaCk sands of time ,goddamn it
Re: KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I believe most of what we call UFOS and aliens is just advanced technology. Never underestimate human ingenuity. Remember that till today, even with all of the so called knowledge we have today, we still don't know how the pyramids were built.

The pyramid is beyond extraordinary.....a mystery we may never uncover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Romanceland 2015- Day 2 / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older / My Experience With A Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.