Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63067 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2022
VULCAN:
It's not easy to identify a coward.

In his eyes the person that beats him up is not his enemy but the person who sees the beating.

Keep on hating the Igbo while the Fulani have come to take full control

Mtsheww

Actually it's very easy. Coward is Igbo!

You think everyone hates you, when the only thing you're seeing is your reflection.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by donjahsy(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock
You can't continue saying this for long, it's time you soft-pedal and look at how terrible your country has degenerated.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Vanpat(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
A vote for peter obi , is a vote for better Nigeria ... OBI dient citizen
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
It's a little too late for amends.

The USA is now allies with Germany despite the Nazis war. Which war has occurred between Yoruba and Igbos?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Friend22(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

Delusions!

You people should keep lying to yourselves.

These lies are becoming too stale for my liking
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by hotseat: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi (PO) is pulling some stunts here and there, making waves and out to prove a point.

He's on the move to give both Atiku and Tinubu a run for their money!

However, he must come to terms with the stark reality that the presidential race is not a sprint but a marathon.

He would need divine intervention to surmount the political structures and immense war-chests of the duo to scale through the herculean task and battle ahead.

All the same, here's wishing him the best of luck in his quest to lead Nigeria!
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by donjahsy(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:
The Northerners they hated so much.
Nobody hated Northerners, People hate some Fulani terrorist that kills.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by shantti(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Let me tell you why I don't want tinubu or atiku to become president.

Imagine a young tennage girl blasphemes against Mohamed in Lagos and Muslim mobs kills her, do u think tinubu or atiku as a president will let anything happen to the mob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by intruder15(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/

Decamp keh. Please o. No bad eggs needed.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by wasuka14(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

We are waiting for APC Muslim-Muslim ticket...

God bless southsouth and southwest..

This is just a free painting. Very common in the North. Any party can begin painting houses along the roads especially in the north as a form of advert.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by OsiboduAd: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Learn how to lose at least 20kg to 30Kg GUARANTEED

Excess weight leads to complications .

If you feel embarrassed by your weight and would like to feel good again

check my signature for contact details
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Deepthoughts: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzamanthis is quite commendable but the house owner should watch out for APC thugs,they are soon to come visiting!.

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by jamace(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2022
wasuka14:

This is just a free painting. Very common in the North. Any party can begin painting houses along the roads especially in the north as a form of advert.
You are contradicting yourself. How can you do free painting to advertise what you dont like? Hmmm. Your reasoning wonderful me o jare. grin
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2022
MajohBankz:

The USA is now allies with Germany despite the Nazis war. Which war has occurred between Yoruba and Igbos?
Your people are not ready for amends. And don't be fooled to think all these ends online. It's only a matter of time before it starts manifesting offline...
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by mcmukoko12(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi the only man that can unmess our mess.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Aystarz: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2022
Bomboiy:
We need to put religious and tribal sentiments aside,we need to support a transparent candidate like Peter Obi.

When the clannish supporters of Tinubu and Atiku talk about their principals, the crux is always down to identity politics -infantile tribal and religious nonsense.

While those mumus bicker over individuals who don't mean well for the nation, the Peter Obi people are up talking about the issues and the need to save the country before it's too late.

After all we've seen, only an irredeemable fool would look to those twin-devils called political parties for any phantom glory. If you have some of their supporters as friends out there, it's only best that you kick them out of your life, as I have done with my stupid tribalistic boss. These people hate the country so much they wouldn't mind to see it burnt down, so their lords can be the king of the ashes. Miscreants!!!

WA Gbayiiiii Peter Obi and supporters!
Awa Omoluabi atata are right behind you!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by JAMO4REAL1(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi can't fixed Nigeria the country that have more than 200k population not same language, culture etc were are not match each other

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by PeterObi4LP: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin

You'll continue suffering with your family and continue eating from hand to mouth since you are not tired of old men who have nothing to moving the country forward. Like it or not, Obi is a movement.

All Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity, tribe, religion must come together, join hands and rescue Nigeria from PDP and APC boundage.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by zionstaar75: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
this is very unnecessary oga,my name is gbadebo the son of a late prominent yoruba chief but I'm voting Peter Obi . we're rising above pettiness and tribal loyalty this time. We're voting Peter obi #OBI2023
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by JAMO4REAL1(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You'll continue suffering with your family and continue eating from hand to mouth since you are not tired of old men who have nothing to moving the country forward. Like it or not, Obi is a movement.

All Nigerians irrespective of ethnicity, tribe, religion must come together, join hands and rescue Nigeria from PDP and APC boundage.
divide the country is the best way
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by naija1stnigar(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
before it happens just remember that Lagos lagoon is always ready to accommodate as many agberos who will be ready to commit suicide. So be prepared!
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by PeterObi4LP: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
but if someone calls Tinubu druggie now....una go say Igbos d insult una.....u guys r d problem we have in dis country

Don't mind the foo.l
I am a Yoruba man this is not about tribe or religion. Is about our future generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by zuraking(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Orubebe01:
Not surprised
internet winning as usual, it happened in 2015
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Donsheddy: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2022
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote

3 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Schprobs: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Only a mad man will vote for sick tinubu or Atiku
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by PeterObi4LP: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
divide the country is the best way

FG is afraid to let the SE go and still don't want to trust them with power. Meaning, there is something about South East. This is one of the reason I ignore PDP and APC to join a third force Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by gasparpisciotta: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Melkizedeck: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2022
I would have preferred Osinbajo. Even during the APC presidential primaries, I noticed the way the crowd hailed him while he took the podium! It was even difficult for him to begin making his speech at first because they drowned his voice! The first enemies to a better Nigeria were the delegates. They seemed to reflect the Nigeria of the old that would never change! They sold their country for a few thousand dollars! If Osinbajo had emerged the consensus candidate and flagbearer of the APC, Obi wouldn't have stood a chance! The Southwest are an intelligent group of people. They know better, and might likely vote Obi (a benefit of the doubt for the first four years)
The Igbo are a minority tribe among the major tribes and cannot easily take over Nigeria just because their kinsman emerged president! ( it is even more impossible in a democratic setting; a game of numbers). The North who is the decider with their block votes would stage an uprising in his first tenure if they feel threatened!
If Obi manages to win the presidential post, the North would constitutionally strip the president, the power to appoint the Chief of Army staff and give it to the Senate (a move that is long overdue)!

For now we pray and hope that the person who has the best interest of the country at heart wins!

Nigerians have seen he'll!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Schprobs: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Ayomi90:

Ahah, now you are enjoying the zoo politics. grin

Make urself happy, it's either Atiku or Tinubu, all the noise will supress soon.

Oloriburuku suffer no dey tire u
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by DOD88: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

We are waiting for APC Muslim-Muslim ticket...

God bless southsouth and southwest..
You will wait tire. APC will feature Muslim Muslim and nothing will happen. Go and vote your Obi, and leave APC alone. God bless Asiwaju!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.