Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (11875 Views)

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (history And Evolution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Anny505(m): 5:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
omoo I cant understand anything except the second to the last line grin I hail una o

Omo, I'm surprised I understand everything and I'm not even a cultist. Talk about growing up in a cult infected environment grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Anny505(m): 5:45am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

It's 1602 not 0216,
Mine is 1302,ice mp ts to pintos mp,D2 rtd xyz,been long I used vkt or sailed with men,money and family on my mind,we believe that's y we are living.
Bp echoes for all

Started sailing ship either 2013 or 2002 but I'm sure of 2002, Doffman Retired XYZ Ice Marine Patrol, Trans-Sailing Pintos Marine Patrol. Believe and Practice echo for all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by frdvljnkrmvl: 5:45am On Jun 12, 2022
https://affordablejunkhaulers.com/
Affordable Junk Removal of Central IL, LLC
Our expertly trained and experienced junk removal crews are ready to tackle any junk removal task
We guarantee great customer service and always looking to exceed our client's expectations when it comes to junk removal.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by lereinter(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yeah but thing is these cultists don't just go out killing themselves,you'll be surprised how many friends cross-claw ,its ethical. they all actually flex and yeah do all that youth bully mentality, the problem is when there's war , aside what media portrays Wars hardly ever happen , I'm real life these cult wars are isolated had have been for a long time .... But of course the media says bad news is actually good news , you know I've read and seen cultists carry out charity work , help elders , curb thefts ....... Smh media

You call brutal premeditated killings isolated.

You now say they do charity, of what use is the charity of bloodsuckers

5 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by lereinter(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Just know that the devil is real

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by okrikaboi: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yeah MY FUCKING Articule from 2020 , so.?
Oh you wrote that?
I just observed and drew your attention See as you dey jump suddenly the Vikings spirit don enter you. Na una I hate pass for this Portharcourt bunch of touts. UST boy no wam! angry

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TNORWAY: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2022
Honlucas:
NEXT Month will make it 4yrs i became a pirate
how did you join?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by NoQualmz: 7:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Rursh:
HMMM.... UNA DON USE STYLE START ANOTHER CULTISM THREAD. THE ONES WEY DEY NO REACH ABI? SORCERER, I HAVE LOSE THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU. Eeediot!

It’s LOST,u ediat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Silentgroper(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2022
bamdly:
ladies joining cult are dumb...not to talk about guys
I pray that we should Neva marry any cultists ooo either male or female
those viqueens and LT are dumber.. Imagine joining a cult only to be used as sex tools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Anny505:

Started sailing ship either 2013 or 2002 but I'm sure of 2002, Doffman Retired XYZ Ice Marine Patrol, Trans-Sailing Pintos Marine Patrol. Believe and Practice echo for all cheesy
My friend u no nothing,a doffman is not d D2 (axeman rtd),u might know d 8 legs but d hierarchy arrangements u don't know.
Am sure u are from Oliveira.
Anyway am done with frats fully.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Silentgroper(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
They change , I Did.
So how many hit did u take then?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2022
okrikaboi:

Oh you wrote that?
I just observed and drew your attention See as you dey jump suddenly the Vikings spirit don enter you. Na una I hate pass for this Portharcourt bunch of touts. UST boy no wam! angry
I tell you , dat spirit dey enta , once once , Hate Vikings run , from them they can do point and kill to initiate any member, wicked people dem, dem disturb me for back gate too that year
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Lebisco Odin kebiscontra,nowino nowino,nowino tabu tabu
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
lol right now at my old age anybody way bring cultism come my side na police I go use , no more playing cult , fun while it lasted though , how'd you do it , You had to Ts too , really something 99 percents of deep rooted cultists find it hard to grad until they learn to keep their headvlow and head in books , you're right , family , money ,success and life basically most of it was maturity .
It got so bad after I got my second rs and had to change sch , the week I was home I carry pk on 4 48 in front of my fucking house , what was I thinking?! ,One ran then started screaming , my 'men ' were about to be beaten but because I'm the AIGs son , it was covered up , the nonessential life Cultism brings is so cruel ibelive its the coming on board process ,the beating,the burning, the hitting till the brink of death changes these kids , I came back home dad noticed I had 'wandering eyes' which only cultists had..... Maturity Kicks in in the Navy now though . so yeah.
I placed my academic first,a bagga is a students,my grades got me promoted not ruggedity,am a peaceful sailor,I would have become D1,if not for bkb and mutiny I stood against,stand by my exec then,but was betrayed at d end.
But got good grades,than all of them.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bro4u: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

I placed my academic first,a bagga is a students,my grades got me promoted not ruggedity,am a peaceful sailor,I would have become D1,if not for bkb and mutiny I stood against,stand by my exec then,but was betrayed at d end.
Your grades gave you promotion and not ruggedity? You could have been D1 as a result of good grades not ruggedity haha,,,Lol what deck pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

Your grades gave you promotion and not ruggedity? Lol what deck pls?
Santa pintos mp,99.1,not all deck believes in rs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Rursh:
HMMM.... UNA DON USE STYLE START ANOTHER CULTISM THREAD. THE ONES WEY DEY NO REACH ABI? SORCERER, I HAVE LOSE THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU. Eeediot!
Lol I Love you Buddy , but I doubt I can loose the respect you had for me on a post, the type of post Ive always been a niche with , you never respected me , have a good morning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bro4u: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

Santa pintos mp,99.1,not all deck believes in rs
If others don't price we price ourselves, for RS makes a skillful sailor. You bin d dock for acada or you used rbs to get portfolios

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

If others don't price we price ourselves, for RS makes a skillful sailor. You bin d dock for acada lol
How much u don get from rs and bkb,as na u practice am pass

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bro4u: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

How much u don get from rs and bkb,as na u practice am pass
Bro, don't shift goalpost, it's practically impossible to use good grades to attain any hierarchy in any ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

mutined by my cousin, DVD , almost every time in Beta marine , D1 was ruggedly taken , by thump printing my cousin , it was a very rough long ride . The sweetness they say of ..............
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bro4u: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Bob , mutiny by my cousin, DVD , almost every time in Beta marine , D1 was ruggedly taken , by thump priming my cousin , it was a very rough long ride . The sweetness they say of ..............
And he said it's by good grades he was given certain hierarchy,, I laughed when I read that part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

If others don't price we price ourselves, for RS makes a skillful sailor. You bin d dock for acada or you used rbs to get portfolios
cool

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

Bro, don't shift goalpost, it's practically impossible to use good grades to attain any hierarchy in any ship.
Maybe urs is different,d exec I ark for,we start panama same time,never for once,was he involved in rs,but was among d legs,he raised through d ranks,same as I.
Everyone sited panama for grades,not for ruggedity,not to end as bodybags.
Na ur type dey spoil d sailing.

6 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

And he said it's by good grades he was given certain hierarchy,, I laughed when I read that part
Honestly NoBody cares for your grades ,NOBODY , not even the cultist .

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

Maybe urs is different,d exec I ark for,we start panama same time,never for once,was he involved in rs,but was among d legs,he raised through d ranks,same as I.
Abeg no be fight thread be this..... But I believe you were never Executioner, or were a maligarer .

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bro4u: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

Now I get it, he gave you D2 cos of cartel play... Dashi Dasha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2022
grin you dey reveal confidential information
Op you better hide your location else you go soon collect
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2022
SEGLIZ:
many don't know, running though Nigerian rugged universities without falling their victim is Grace.
I Was actually cajoled by my law colleagues , taken to a supposed camp fire , and wow ,how the weather changed .
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

Now I get it, he gave D2 cos of cartel play... Dashi Dasha
I stood for him to become an exec,I scratch his back,he scratch mine,am supposed to be next D1,but d emex then planned mutiny to imposed their gf,that what leads to bkb,after cartel talks and settlement,I was rtd,and d then r.i.v escapee,took d D1.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Kaiair:
grin you dey reveal confidential information
Op you better hide your location else you go soon collect
Its My Article , hide location? Why? Im Rather very calm .
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Abeg no be fight thread be this..... But I believe you were never Executioner, or a maligarer .
I wasn't a D1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Who Chose Abu Zaria In Utme / ABSU Joins Bans Students From Driving Personal Vehicles On Campus / Ayodeji Salimon Appointed As MAPOLY Rector By Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.