Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (11876 Views)

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (history And Evolution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Lol Alpha Marine Anye O.....
Lol e don teyyy na,

This tread is to talk of all frats and their follies but now VIKINGS have taken over everything as Usual. Baggas sef
Sometimes obembe,when u see ur brodas,d spirit comes back,we are brotherhood of d brave, fellowship of d wise,only d brave survives svc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:
Sometimes obembe,when u see ur brodas,d spirit comes back,we are brotherhood of d brave, fellowship of d wise,only d brave survives svc.
BST you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
BST you!
Same here bro,we ain't done anything for d gods to love,may d gate of Valhalla forever remain shut unto us
Excess rbs anye o
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Anny505(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
mutined by my cousin, DVD , almost every time in Beta marine , D1 was ruggedly taken , by thump printing my cousin , it was a very rough long ride . The sweetness they say of ..............

The sweetness of madness is best known to a madman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Anny505:

The sweetness of madness is best known to a madman
and the sweetness of a viking is only known to a king , for it is capped , those who deserves to be kings crown them and those who deserve to be bastaards throw them overboard for our blood shall not cloth. In our veins for the blood of the Ayes , Eiyes Two Twos shall continue to flow like sea for the viking sea to sail . SS oh

You see all these OT they put in kids is not right , why should anyone have this quote in his head , amonsts other vile quotes.brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by hardbody: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yeah but thing is these cultists don't just go out killing themselves,you'll be surprised how many friends cross-claw ,its ethical. they all actually flex and yeah do all that youth bully mentality, the problem is when there's war , aside what media portrays Wars hardly ever happen , I'm real life these cult wars are isolated had have been for a long time .... But of course the media says bad news is actually good news , you know I've read and seen cultists carry out charity work , help elders , curb thefts ....... Smh media

When men gather in the village during Xmas, all manner of Injus sit together and flex. We are all brothers except in the jungle. Thankfully some of us have outgrown the street ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Anny505(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:
D arkman a.k.a D2,ogbu egede man.
U na mothers deck,u supposed tight now.

Omo surprisingly Ion be sailor, for where I grow up for alpha marine na where every family must get cultist inside. Na my big cousin were bin dey deck with us been be our own. Omo pH no be were small pikin suppose grow oo

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2022
This is strictly nostra costra,50-2,bsts stay clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:51am On Jun 12, 2022
hardbody:

When men gather in the village during Xmas, all manner of Injus sit together and flex. We are all brothers except in the jungle. Thankfully some of us have outgrown the street ....
Exactly, I just see why the media focuses only on the bad, and good morning how's your Sunday?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Anny505:

Omo surprisingly Ion be sailor, for where I grow up for alpha marine na where every family must get cultist inside. Na my big cousin were bin dey deck with us been be our own. Omo pH no be were small pikin suppose grow oo
you were covered lol , your Cousin took the brunt for you all , I hope you respect him accordingly as I do ,
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Anny505:

Na ur cousin dey teach u Scandinavian lingual ba,just dey pray,cos d day ship jammed u,u can't ID,na straight itt,since u love d lingual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Freelancerx: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:

True, you're correct, but don't you think FX&Crypto, other forms of online engagement has distracted some of them?
I think these things have reduced crime rate drastically. And there are so many platforms for trading now, Binance, Luno and Yellow Card are legit
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cult has their Universities where they have strong holds.

1.Vikings - Uniport (Alpha Marine Deck) my alma mater
Vikings started here far back in 1982. Later spread to RUST, Port Harcourt, Most Rivers State Politicians are members.

Now dem dey initiate anybody on the street,
If h!T wan happen, dem dey mobilize crowd members just to Bleep one person up.
They can constitute nuisance, Lootocracy, posses potent voilent Marine spirit inspired by Indian hemp/Marijuana, drugs etc.

Here they see Axemen&MaFF as rivals back then in Uniport, but (Yahoo+) slowed it down, they see making online illicit money as alternative to unnecessary carrying of firearms to fight.

2. Ku Klux Klan (Klansmen) - Unical in 1988.
Brought in as a model of Ku Klux Klan of California State, USA
Here Viking dey always Clash with dem on &off campus Malabo Republic (Unical)
They always engaged in inter-cult war.
E.g Unical vs UNN. Students lost their lives in this hit.

Buccaneer break away from SeaDogs in University of Ibadan in the 60's
SeaDogs used to recruit brilliant Graduates as members but now things have change, Politicians are mostly members now in some states.

Buccaneers Love flexin' clubbin' gamblin' partyin' smokin' fcukin' Car Racin' gigolo thinz
They parade finest, handsome looking guys with pink&red lips on campus, tongue

They this love wiz Khalifa song:
Reppin' my town, when you see me you know everything
Black and yellow, black and yellow

Neo-BLack Movement (NBM) a.k.a BlackAxe
University of Benin it also covers Institutions in Delta State, especially Warri & other Niger-Delta, SE states. They have anti-apartheid &Pan African idealogy, highly diabolic, their main executive Leaders here are named after Prominent Black African Leaders, e.g Idi Amin Dada as nickname etc. cool
They engaged social-cultural leadership, there was a time IYC had most of them as Executives.

MaFFians are like the Italians Maffians, Drug dealings, gun runnings, party, gamblin' they can set you up, the set up most clashes between two rival cult groups, they bear Italian names from italian drug lords, they communicate using Italian phrases to confuse people. wink

Eiye confraternity is found in institutions across South-west states.

I noticed, We hardly find cult groups in most institutions in the Northern Nigeria, I can't say exactly, so its now left for someone who has been there to come forward to prove me wrong.

Don't really have time i would have elaborate more on each of these cult groups &more other confraternities across Nigeria but I will create a thread for it later.

SAY NO TO CULTISM cool

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

Na ur cousin dey teach u Scandinavian lingual ba,just dey pray,cos d day ship jammed u,u can't ID,na straight itt,since u love d lingual.
fact , dem no dey waste time vikings , and that's a night you can never forget , ever , there's no way pain could supersed that , the trauma ,PTSD and so many mental psychotic variations cultists have to live with ? Its literally like a Vet coming back from War.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:

True, you're correct, but don't you think FX&Crypto, other forms of online engagement has distracted some of them?
What's this FX and Cryptosystem about Though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
LadySwitz:

Do u guys do female membership? And how?

I am married to a pirate and he will never wanna tell me anything abt ahoi pple but I wanna shock d hell outta him.

He worships d ground I walk on and we met at a tat shop while I was on it

He won't tell you anything tangible.
Don't bother about getting to know anything,most confraternities don't do female sects....

Such mostly originated from SVC(Supreme Vikings Confraternity),where they have Viqueens. Even so they are in very small number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

He won't tell you anything tangible.
Don't bother about getting to know anything,most confraternities don't do female sects....

Such mostly originated from SVC(Supreme Vikings Confraternity),where they have Viqueens. Even so they are in very small number.
True ! Xx oh
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by tmoneyu: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
McStoic:

Apaches also called Brotherhood of the Blood or 2:2 used to be very disciplined back in the day. And very deadly too. They don't tout or constitutes nuisance but don't mess with them .
Apache Always Apache, tasted and trusted, never tout but rugged to the brim fine boys and always be there for one another... It's sweet when u blend with ur brother, we flow like tomorrow, till now we still flow and understand ourselves

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
What's this FX and Cryptosystem about Though?

Foreign Exchange(FOREX) or FX
World Financial Market where different Currencies, Shares & other commodities are sold via Financial platform online.

Crypto is a digital money/currency that be traded as well.

Eg Bitcoins &other digital coins available.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by hardbody: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Exactly, I just see why the media focuses only on the bad, and good morning how's your Sunday?

Doing great bruv....

Thankfully under KRF....

No man fall before his time...

The real deal now is to make legit kalubas and help humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:

Foreign Exchange(FOREX) or FX
World Financial Market where different Currencies, Shares & other commodities are sold via Financial platform online.

Crypto is a digital money/currency that be traded as well.

Eg Bitcoins &other digital coins available.
So if I have a hundred dollar bill can I put this bill in crypto ? And or FX , would it be in anyway advantageous to my 100 dollar

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by georjay(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
lol right now at my old age anybody way bring cultism come my side na police I go use , no more playing cult , fun while it lasted though , how'd you do it , You had to Ts too , really something 99 percents of deep rooted cultists find it hard to grad until they learn to keep their headvlow and head in books , you're right , family , money ,success and life basically most of it was maturity .
It got so bad after I got my second rs and had to change sch , the week I was home I carry pk on 4 48 in front of my fucking house , what was I thinking?! ,One ran then started screaming , my 'men ' were about to be beaten but because I'm the AIGs son , it was covered up , the nonessential life Cultism brings is so cruel ibelive its the coming on board process ,the beating,the burning, the hitting till the brink of death changes these kids , I came back home dad noticed I had 'wandering eyes' which only cultists had..... Maturity Kicks in in the Navy now though . so yeah.

AIG's son

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
georjay:

AIG's son

Former CP's Son too ,what's your point ?
My Father is My Father , I am who I am, his principles are not my principles blood brother.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
So if I have a hundred dollar bill can I put this bill in crypto ? And or FX , would it be in anyway advantageous to my 100 dollar

Yes sir, but either you need to learn how to Trade by yourself or you meet a trust worthy, experienced FX broker/Trader to do that on your behalf.

Some companies do deploy Trading Robots this days to pick favourable Trades, makes profits daily on your behalf.
It Trades 5days/week, you may decide to withdraw profits any time any day or weekends. Or you may decide to accumulate or roll over to ca$hout BIG Later.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:

Yes sir, but either you need to learn how to Trade by yourself or you meet a trust worthy, experienced FX broker/Trader to do that on your behalf.

Some companies do deploy Trading Robots this days to pick favourable Trades, makes profits daily on your behalf.
It Trades 5days/week, you may decide to withdraw profits any time any day or weekends. Or you may decide to accumulate or roll over to ca$hout BIG Later.
Word is enough for the wise, I find this information useful , do do I just walk In a bank and tell to transfer from my Dom account to BTC?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:
Cult has their Universities where they have strong holds.

1.Vikings - Uniport (Alpha Marine Deck) my alma mater
Vikings started here far back in 1982. Later spread to RUST, Port Harcourt, Most Rivers State Politicians are members.

Now dem dey initiate anybody on the street,
If h!T wan happen, dem dey mobilize crowd members just to Bleep one person up.
They can constitute nuisance, Lootocracy, posses potent voilent Marine spirit inspired by Indian hemp/Marijuana, drugs etc.

Here they see Axemen&MaFF as rivals back then in Uniport, but (Yahoo+) slowed it down, they see making online illicit money as alternative to unnecessary carrying of firearms to fight.

2. Ku Klux Klan (Klansmen) - Unical in 1988.
Brought in as a model of Ku Klux Klan of California State, USA
Here Viking dey always Clash with dem on &off campus Malabo Republic (Unical)
They always engaged in inter-cult war.
E.g Unical vs UNN. Students lost their lives in this hit.

Buccaneer break away from SeaDogs in University of Ibadan in the 60's
SeaDogs used to recruit brilliant Graduates as members but now things have change, Politicians are mostly members now in some states.

Buccaneers Love flexin' clubbin' gamblin' partyin' smokin' fcukin' Car Racin' gigolo thinz
They parade finest, handsome looking guys with pink&red lips on campus, tongue

They this love wiz Khalifa song:
Reppin' my town, when you see me you know everything

(NBM) a.k.a
University of Benin it also covers Institutions in Delta State, especially Warri & other Niger-Delta, SE states. They have anti-apartheid &Pan African idealogy, highly diabolic, their main executive Leaders here are named after Prominent Black African Leaders, e.g Idi Amin Dada as nickname etc. cool
They engaged social-cultural leadership, there was a time IYC had most of them as Executives.

MaFFians are like the Italians Maffians, Drug dealings, gun runnings, party, gamblin' they can set you up, the set up most clashes between two rival cult groups, they bear Italian names from italian drug lords, they communicate using Italian phrases to confuse people. wink

Eiye confraternity is found in institutions across South-west states.

I noticed, We hardly find cult groups in most institutions in the Northern Nigeria, I can't say exactly, so its now left for someone who has been there to come forward to prove me wrong.

Don't really have time i would have elaborate more on each of these cult groups &more other confraternities across Nigeria but I will create a thread for it later.

SAY NO TO CULTISM cool
You Sir are a respected OG ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
You Sir are a respected OG ! smiley

Thanks for the compliment smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Silentgroper(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:
This is strictly nostra costra,50-2,bsts stay clear.
na mke every confra dey get im own thread naim remain.

You cult boys cant be around each other for a sec without fighting.. Nawa oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by CivilianJTF(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Karid thats for kegites
I suppose you mean rugged

Your are right
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by jom28gy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Which one of them is good to join?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Word is enough for the wise, I find this information useful , do do I just walk In a bank and tell to transfer from my Dom account to BTC?

You may not necessarily do this on your own, Look at for a good FX Trader you know around you to guide you in area of residence, you may create&fund an e-wallet or Binance account or any other to kick start.

For you to sleep, you must create a system that never $leeps while making ca$hmon€¥. cool

There are so many scam coys/guys parading themselves as an experts in FX, but be very careful&vigilant.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by nams77: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
NoQualmz:

In addition,to d sourcerer

U could wear same pair of material trousers for days matched with a washed out long sleeve shirt...or any polo with uneven neck lines due to over-washing. Then u find one pink slippon for ur feet.

Simple,no over the top get up and some dramatic dressings. Otherwise,u become too too conspicuous.

Being too lousyXxx
Sometimes look hungry and angry cool

Still hold small change

Small change for what.

I remembered when I was in school in 2000. I bought one yellow polo and wore it so much cos it didn't really need to much maintenance. Some gruffy guys kept giving me this look. A couple of them tried reaching out discreetly but I no code

Took my roomie and best friend that year who told me yellow belongs to one cult group. I just dump shirt when we finally went on vacation.
I never really liked the idea of cultism from childhood.
My friend eventually got me into trouble one time.
Thesourcerer. Nice revelations

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Who Chose Abu Zaria In Utme / ABSU Joins Bans Students From Driving Personal Vehicles On Campus / Ayodeji Salimon Appointed As MAPOLY Rector By Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.