Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (39402 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by octaflav: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nice..but the number 2 is not compulsory, we must not join the party to deliver OBI. Have you heard of independent candidate? A candidate can be neutral without any party or party members and still win an election, talk more of Obi that is in a party. All we need is to be OBIdient.

There is independent candidates in some countries but our constitution does not recognize independent candidate.

You can only seek elective position through a registered political party.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by ujoatu(m): 5:22am On Jun 15, 2022
octaflav:

There is independent candidates in some countries but our constitution does not recognize independent candidate.

You can only seek elective position through a registered political party.

My response to those saying number 2 that is membership of labour Party is not compulsory.

That is where the STRUCTURE comes from. Every party has ward executives, LGA, state then national.
It's the ward executives that are relied on to prosecute the election at the polling booth level where all the voting including and initial and crucial irregularities are perpetrated. Unlike APC and PDP, LP as far as I know don't have strong structures at the ward level across the country. Obi's fans and SUPPORTERS are needed to fill the void providing the necessary strength to withstand the rampaging and bigger parties in all polling units across the country.
Cheers.

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Kogiteraman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Kogiteraman(m): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2022
I won't even stress my self in this forthcoming election, after all my preferred candidate is no longer on the race after the primary. He would have been d best, healthy, youngest among them and vibrant , he is not naive like others, didn't believe and allows his people to suffere corona effect, despite all d critics and antagonistgrin, he would have been the one to take this country to a greater height. D man Hu rule d state with a military hand, dealt with insecurities engulfing d state. On election day I'll b in my house sleeping cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Supporters Bow Their Heads For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos, Video) / Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.