Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (39395 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by fcetbici(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
[Don't deceive yourself. Kano state votes alone is more than total votes from all the SE. Check the previous election result. The ONLY way Peter Obi can win, is if his supporters roll up their sleeves and do the HARD stuff of grassroot campaigns. As we have all seen there is no polling station on Twiter or Instegram.
Key target states need to be identified. If I was advising them these would be split into must win, come a good second, get at least 30%

Must Win:
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Benue
Plateau
Kaduna

Come a close second:
Rivers
Bayelsa
Delta
Lagos
Kogi
Kwara
Ondo
Osun

At least 30%
Gombe
Bauchi
Taraba
Adamawa
Niger
Oyo

In a 4 horse race, with Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso spliting the Norrhtern Muslim vote, the above projections are perfeclty possible, but the ground work has to start NOW. Ward by ward campaigns, ensure people in the target states have thier PVC's and on election day ensure they come out to vote and their votes are counted

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by sonature1: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nice..but the number 2 is not compulsory, we must not join the party to deliver OBI. Have you heard of independent candidate? A candidate can be neutral without any party or party members and still win an election, talk more of Obi that is in a party. All we need is to be OBIdient.

No independent candidate has ever won a presidential election in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Interesting2023: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Moferere:
You have said it all. I hope his supporters will listen.

Anyways, I am fully BATified tongue
By the time BAT is done, u go fly comot
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Bigheart042(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Moferere:
You have said it all. I hope his supporters will listen.

Anyways, I am fully BATified tongue

E so soon clear for your eye
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Interesting2023: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
At this stage make everybody vote for whom they like, by the time they are tired of the hardship, they will have a change of heart and stop selling their freedom and future for money...e go tell for everybody's body once those liars are done with this country.

Trying to convince any analog pesin now na like final year project....make all of us dey enjoy the liars dey go till dem get sense
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by jaxxy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you ojare. The only thing one needs to show Obi's delusional fan is the sad and pathetic reality of Labour Party below.

Zeroes everywhere. Even State House of assembly members Party Labour cannot boast of a single one in the entire Nigeria.

A Party formed in 2002 three years ahead of the PDP and almost 15 years before the APC? I know Nigerians are religious and believers in miracles but this one is just a joke. A big and pathetic joke.

How do u think buhari win 2015? U think it was a normal situation? Serveral parties had to come together and not only that it was a defining moment where Nigerians were tired of the incumbent.

Same thing is happening for Peter obi, Nigerians are tired of the 2 major parties. This is an unusual time just like 2015. With the right coalition Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria.

I was say more in other not to expose a sure winning strategy.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by HeroicMeastro: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2022
ujoatu:
HOW PETER OBI CAN WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION;
MY MEMO TO HIS SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORTERS.

I have been inaundated by friends why I’m not in support of the Labour Party candidate. I’m yet to support any other candidate as well, still watching the terrain. For now, I offer to help their MINISTRY sharing this idea drawn from my practical experience in politics including contesting election, holding government offices, my work as a PR practitioner and journalist and affinity with politicians over the years.

I have observed the current frenzy by mostly young Nigerians to have Mr. Obi become the our next president which is fine and within their democratic rights but for that dream to see the light of the day, they need to start taking critical steps outside social media to actualize that.

Here are a few steps in my personal consideration and experience can help.
1. Get your PVC. This is of course number one on the must do list. There is no alternative unless you are below the voting age.

2. Move from supporter to party member. Join Labour Party. Yes, become a part member. Go ask for your Ward Chairman, register with the ward, attend their meetings and encourage them. It is the party members that will are usually mobilized to work for the victory of the party, play crucial roles on election day and protect the votes of their candidates. There variety of assignments party members carry out on election day many I can't say here please. It is only when you are identified as a trusted card carrying member of the party that such sensitive duties will be given to you. Why allow those vital and crucial assignments be given to people that can be bought over? Join and assist or supervise them, see to every detail of what transpires on election day. It's the day you wear jeans trouser, with some cash at hand for LOGISTICS AND ENTERTAINMENT, the day you would spend hours without blinking. Get ready.

3. Start physical campaign not just social media campaign. It is good to campaign on Social Media but there are millions of people who are not on Social Media. These are the people that really do the voting, waiting under rain and sun. They are not elites, they are ordinary people you ignore. They are the ones corrupt politicians buy their votes. They are blue collar workers who don’t give a damn about the ENGLISH YOU SPEAK. They see elections as their own Bazaar to get cash and gifts from politicians they won’t see again until the next election season. Seek them, make them your friends. Enlighten them in the language they speak and appreciate. They are the ones you ignore daily on your way to and fro work in your nice car and outfit. They are in your villages mostly, in slums in the city, they are in towns doing menial jobs. Many serve you as mechanics, security, even your domestic staff you maltreat. Start by showing them love now, before bringing up election and your chosen candidste. Come down from your high horse, mingle with them.

4. Be tolerant of other people’s choices and opinion.
People support party and candidates for different reasons. It is their right to do so. To win them, try to be civil, PREACH TO THEM like Jehovah Witnesses. Acknowledge them for their choice and their right to support who they wish then show them the alternative you proffer in love. Be polite.

5. Be wary of the religious and ethnic lines. This shouldn’t be a Christian vs Moslem or Igbo vs Fulani campaign. Don’t put fear in others, they will gangup against your candidate if you do. Mr. Peter Obi is known for his civility, unassuming nature, nationalistic tendencies, don't tar his reputation and undermine him.

6. Campaign on Issues not Innuendos. Use your candidates profile, his service records and personality backed with his program for Nigerians. Simple. You don't make a point by tarring others with mud. Peter Obi is not a Saint he is human and also has his frailties.

7. Step out on election day to vote. From my experience over the years, elites don’t vote on election days. They see it as holidays. While most youths use it for sports and to mingle in the neighborhood.

8. Start where you are. To influence others, start from your neighborhood, colleagues, relatives, friends etc. Start where you are, leave social media a little.

Best of luck in your OBIdience.

Ik Ogbonna is an Owerri based PR consultant and Journalist, he was SA on Social Media and later ICT to the Imo State Governor (2014-2017)
Lalasticlala fp pl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Reni1: 12:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nice..but the number 2 is not compulsory, we must not join the party to deliver OBI. Have you heard of independent candidate? A candidate can be neutral without any party or party members and still win an election, talk more of Obi that is in a party. All we need is to be OBIdient.

Na so una no wan hear word. I mean world over, the young people distance ourselves from Government. However, we fail to realize that its critical to being able to make the desired change. Infact, the reason BAT and AA will win is because they understand the need to be in a party with a structure required win elections and take over instruments of Government.

Nelson Mandela was just a lawyer, who attended local ANC meetings and eventually got an opportunity to speak. The rest they say is history.

The advise is quite critical , if you want change start from the local level, join the political party. Listen to the debates and effect change at a local level.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by oyeb15: 12:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Obi can't even gather 20,000 votes in Nigeria
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by maestroferddi: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Prinxzona10:
I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of these mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every record is on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think these guys are robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh cyber morons of peanut been exchanged with their brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim and even Dave Umahi? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he tow above 95% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler..
The same Igbos were clamouring for Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them agbado,corn and cassava and another one that promised to sell the public assets to the family,friends and cronies...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on his ambition,just know that the person's little brain have been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
Finally,everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and remember that none of these people knows of your existence buh the decision you make,will determine your future,the future of your kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,oppressors over liberators....
I rest my case here..Gracias...
NB:Bro,you've stayed in abroad to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason you made the right choice buh I doubt that none of these myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of them would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...Do your part and let posterity speak to your favor....I honestly commend you,kudos to you and may God favor you....
Please Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement now..Anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of you without even knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious line,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
NB: Also that I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a pertaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....Gracias once again.
My broda, some Nigerian youths need prayers.

These looting politicians have played betnaija with their future that is why their behaviours and thought process defy comprehension...
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by maestroferddi: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2022
aariwa:
US had been one party state for more than 200 years now. Check your information on google.Data is free.Nigeria was a one party state from 1979 until 2015 when it became 2.So you think if Tinubu and buhari had the same defeatist outlook you and many others have they would have won an incumbent controlling 70% of political structure in 2015? That’s why in Nigeria majority a poor because their mindset tells them because they believe since their parents are poor they too would be poor, but the few that are courageous move against the tide and succeed against all odds while folks like your mindset and generations clap for them forever
Keep sensitizing the simple-minded elements...

Who has achieved anything worthwhile in life with fear of failure?

Buhari was dismissed as a no-hoper in the run-up to the 2015 election...

Peter Obi can win this election...Period.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Femeto: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2022
ujoatu:

I have been inaundated by friends why I’m not in support of the Labour Party candidate. I’m yet to support any other candidate as well, still watching the terrain. For now, I offer to help their MINISTRY sharing this idea drawn from my practical experience in politics including contesting election, holding government offices, my work as a PR practitioner and journalist and affinity with politicians over the years.

I have observed the current frenzy by mostly young Nigerians to have Mr. Obi become the our next president which is fine and within their democratic rights but for that dream to see the light of the day, they need to start taking critical steps outside social media to actualize that.

1. Get your PVC. This is of course number one on the must do list. There is no alternative unless you are below the voting age.

2. Move from supporter to party member. Join Labour Party. Yes, become a part member. Go ask for your Ward Chairman, register with the ward, attend their meetings and encourage them. It is the party members that will are usually mobilized to work for the victory of the party, play crucial roles on election day and protect the votes of their candidates. There variety of assignments party members carry out on election day many I can't say here please. It is only when you are identified as a trusted card carrying member of the party that such sensitive duties will be given to you. Why allow those vital and crucial assignments be given to people that can be bought over? Join and assist or supervise them, see to every detail of what transpires on election day. It's the day you wear jeans trouser, with some cash at hand for LOGISTICS AND ENTERTAINMENT, the day you would spend hours without blinking. Get ready.

3. Start physical campaign not just social media campaign. It is good to campaign on Social Media but there are millions of people who are not on Social Media. These are the people that really do the voting, waiting under rain and sun. They are not elites, they are ordinary people you ignore. They are the ones corrupt politicians buy their votes. They are blue collar workers who don’t give a damn about the ENGLISH YOU SPEAK. They see elections as their own Bazaar to get cash and gifts from politicians they won’t see again until the next election season. Seek them, make them your friends. Enlighten them in the language they speak and appreciate. They are the ones you ignore daily on your way to and fro work in your nice car and outfit. They are in your villages mostly, in slums in the city, they are in towns doing menial jobs. Many serve you as mechanics, security, even your domestic staff you maltreat. Start by showing them love now, before bringing up election and your chosen candidste. Come down from your high horse, mingle with them.

People support party and candidates for different reasons. It is their right to do so. To win them, try to be civil, PREACH TO THEM like Jehovah Witnesses. Acknowledge them for their choice and their right to support who they wish then show them the alternative you proffer in love. Be polite.

5. Be wary of the religious and ethnic lines. This shouldn’t be a Christian vs Moslem or Igbo vs Fulani campaign. Don’t put fear in others, they will gangup against your candidate if you do. Mr. Peter Obi is known for his civility, unassuming nature, nationalistic tendencies, don't tar his reputation and undermine him.

6. Campaign on Issues not Innuendos. Use your candidates profile, his service records and personality backed with his program for Nigerians. Simple. You don't make a point by tarring others with mud. Peter Obi is not a Saint he is human and also has his frailties.

7. Step out on election day to vote. From my experience over the years, elites don’t vote on election days. They see it as holidays. While most youths use it for sports and to mingle in the neighborhood.

8. Start where you are. To influence others, start from your neighborhood, colleagues, relatives, friends etc. Start where you are, leave social media a little.

Ik Ogbonna is an Owerri based PR consultant and Journalist, he was SA on Social Media and later ICT to the Imo State Governor (2014-2017)
Lalasticlala fp pl
That number 7 is the most important. If people turnup. Inec no go fit cope with their small staff
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by galantjoe(m): 1:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Skyfornia:

Nigeria constitution has not enshrined independent candidacy in constitutional amendments. It is still an academic exercise. Until it becomes a law and practicable
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Ogaonos: 1:56am On Jun 13, 2022
ujoatu:

Lalasticlala fp pl
op is right except d membership even in Twitter some pple share the same opinion .but there one angle that will make it a strong movement like endsars( because peter obi has d best campaign slogan # take back our country) the angle that will make it a strong movement is when the big music celebs enter.for instance davido played a vital role in the campaign for his uncle during d last osun governorship election( the election was tough until sDP omisore decide to go apc favour) The same thing happen in endsars too.anything can happen if wizkid,naira Marley,olamide ND don jazzy enter the matter .it will blow like wild fire.wizkid alone many youths love and worship him.if that happen all celebs becomes one like what happen in endsars then real strategy will start.
THIZ ELECTION IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ELECTION SINCE 1999 IS ABOUT SAVING OUR NATION FOR OUR KIDS ,UNBORN CHILDREN.THOSE OLD RECYCLE POLITICIAL ASPIRANT ESP.TINUBU HAS NO PLANS FOR THE COUNTRY ND WANT TO DO MORE DAMAGE TO THIS COUNTRY AND GO THEIR GRAVE , LEAVE US (20s,ND 30s even 40s)WITH A CONDEMN NATION THAT WILL AFFECT THE YOUTHS OF TODAY IN THE NEAREST FUTURE ND OUR KIDS.WHAT ARE WILL GOING TO TELL OUR CHILDREN WHEN WE BECOME PARENTS WHEN THEY ASK US WHAT DID WE DO TO FIX NAIJA.SO IS A VERY SENSITIVE ELECTION because AFTER THIS NXT ADMINISTRATION IS OUR KIDS GENERATION( 30 ND 20s OF TODAY) .WHAT EVER WE DO NOW AFFECT OUR THEM ( OUR KIDS)POSITIVELY OR NEGATIVE.FORGET JAKPA TO OTHER COUNTRY WILL TOO HIGHLY POPULATED WILL OVERPOPULATION OTHER NATIONS WHICH YOU KNW THE DRASTIC NEGATIVE RESPONSE OF OTHER NATIONS TOWARDS US
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by sayso: 1:58am On Jun 13, 2022
ujoatu:

Lalasticlala fp pl

None of these men can help Nigeria , a land mass of over 923,769 square kilometers (356,669 sq mi) under 1460 days, No plan yet, Zero foreign policy. dwindling foreign reserve and huge public debt. etc. People weather Obi,Atiku or Tinubu, its will be the same.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Thanos5555: 2:58am On Jun 13, 2022
bjdon:

Not at all. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to hurrt Tinubu badily. He can kiss the SE/SS and parts of the middle belt and NE goodbye. Further more this election is going to be a FOUR HORSE RACE. Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will split the Northern Muslim votes, this will give Peter Obi a good chance in states like Kaduna and Taraba and maybe even Gombe. The Northern Christiand and minorites are 100% behind Obi

you are a fool, its now i know that most of you guys take drugs.

the most stupid comment, i have ever read, so you think, any body apart from twitter know about obi, am Currently in the North
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Fcwilly: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Any candidate that cannot freely visit USA now is not worthy of been voted for.
Please let be guided.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Grandmaster2022: 3:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Thanks for this OP. In my opinion, currently...social media sensitization is key. We're not corrupt politicians who can throw dollars around and those collecting it would think such politicians would not recoup it in multiple folds should they win election. OP, I'd tell you why I feel the social media sensitization is much needed right now.

The majority of those in the voting age are youths...educated youths. They spend most of their time on the social media even in offices, workplaces and on their mobile phones.

Social media sensitization saves alot of costs. Labour Party is the party of the masses and masses who have a major voice to lend but with very limited resources. The resources need to be used judiciously. When Barack Obama was contesting,I was rounding off my programme in Buffalo, upstate NY. I couid see the role the social media played in electing the first black man in America as president. E shock dem grin
I remember David Plouffe , the Obama campaign manager. He utilised the power of social media and that's key in this election as well. By the time house to house sensitization would start, Nigerians will see the difference. It will be purely issues-based. We have suffered too long in the hands of these wolves and hyenas in govt and enough of such sufferings. Their national grid is still not up yet, ASUU is still on strike and hundreds of thousands of students are home right now. Banditry keeps increasing . Today, scores were killed in benue. They've failed woefully.

I was tackling someone here a few minutes ago who responded to my post for supporting Obi. I had met with this man personally in the past. We had boarded same flight together. This man never had an orderly, no escorts, no private jets and he was seated at the economy side. I'm talking of 5 years ago and he still does so till now. I trust him...and the only igbo leader I can trust as a yoruba man, sadly undecided

I pitied Umahi when he was seen lamenting on channels TV last night over South Eastern delegates who betrayed the region after collecting 25kusd each and voted a candidate from another region. Obi isn't even liked by his contemporaries in that region cos they know he's not reckless. He cannot give them money unless they work for it and that's the type of people we need, a technocrat per excellence. Sadly, buhari is like him too but he's not a technocrat. He has no idea of democratic governance. They just deceived us by putting him there and used the opportunity of his ignorance to pilfer our common resources. The same man who deceived us is now vying for his position. Who doesn't know he will be worse? If you put buiari by his side, someone who's even older and of a frail health, buhari looks much stronger than tinubu. I won't waste my vote again. I'd satisfy my conscience and work hard for Obi. I'd donate when the time comes and sponsor some of his programmes. We never knew lagos was so rich until ambode came. Lagos declared budget surplus for the first time in decades despite executing those massive projects. Though he was kicked off for doing a good job and serving lagosians, his name won't be forgotten in Lagos.

Someone ignorantly said to me, how do you think labor party without a stricture or an ordinary LG Chair or governor would win presidential election? I just laughed hysterically. He should go and ask Olusegun Mimiko who won governorship under labor party, defeating the ruling pdp and the then opposition in the state from behind . Prior to that time, no single labour party as LG chairman in ondo state. Once the majority is on your side , you don't have problems on winning an election.
Nigerians, there is a huge task ahead. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Join us!

Some people still get sense for naija

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Golden75(m): 3:50am On Jun 13, 2022
maestroferddi:
My broda, some Nigerian youths need prayers.

These looting politicians have played betnaija with their future that is why their behaviours and thought process defy comprehension...

No be only bet naija,Sporty bet and 1x bet join,u guys should better thiinks of a better strategy of selling ur candidate,It is understandable dat d south east is badly in need of power,but surely they are d ones killing themselves.How many governor's there right now are ready to leave there party and join LP just to support Obi to clinch power,I bet none, we all knew all dis strategy is based on religious and tribalistic bigotry,come to thinks of it in terms credentials how iz Obi better than Kwankwaso,let's go back and rate them based on performance while serving as Governor's, sure d difference Iz clear.so bro all dis strategy we Kno am,Obi is just another smart guy with vision but has no mission willing to used his smartness,deceit and luck to clinch power coz he also believes is Igbo turn now............but trust me we d youth are not dat gullible,AA and Tinubu may not Saint either but at least they are known......note d devil u Kno Iz better than smart cameleon tribalistic bigotry
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by ofiko123(m): 4:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Only God knows who would win..
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Mydazz(m): 4:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Skyfornia:

Is independent candidacy allowed in Nigeria?
In places where it is allowed how many independent candidates has won elections beyond grassroots level?
The OP has said most of the needed steps, take yours
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Mydazz(m): 4:59am On Jun 13, 2022
The OP is a joker,...... the main issue with Obi candidacy is the support from the Northern part of the country,...... He can't win without it.
He can't even beat BAT in the South. If Peter Obi is persistent he might become the president someday bUT the time is not now, all odds are too against him, at the moment.
Any vote for Peter Obi at the polls, pushes Atiku closer to the presidency, know this and know peace!
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by lyntiffany(f): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

HE CAN GO AHEAD TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF Igbos AND BIAFRA

YEEBOS ARE NOT READY FOR PRESIDENCY

THEY ARE VERY DISUNITED AND CAN'T EVEN AGREE WITH EACHOTHER

THEY CRY MARGINALIZATION ALL THE TIMES BUT THE TREATMENT THEY DISH TO THEIR FELLOW TRIBAL PEOPLE IS WORSE

THEY GO ABOUT CREATING ENEMIES FOR THEMSELVES EVERYWHERE YOU SEE THEM

NOW, THEY WANT TO REAP FROM WHERE THEY DIDN'T SOW.

NONSENSE.

If yhe
TINUBỤ MAY BE A BASTARD BUT, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW...
if the devil I know is one who allocates government properties to himself and family, builds his own structures in a known government hospital (laboratory in Lasuth) there by reducing the state lab to dormancy then brotherly I choose a devilish angel I don't know.
Nigerians doesn't know what is coming to them in the man of Tinubu, that guy is greedy as it comes, I rest my case. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Paulianfa(m): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2022
My spiritual ewilewi tell's me say Peter Obi will be a worsa president than Buhari. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by SpecialEdition: 5:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Don't let them deceive you.
EMMANUEL MACRON of France won as an independent candidate. He formed the party . Google it.
These paid people want to kill your spirit

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by juman(m): 5:18am On Jun 13, 2022
Igbo and the way they think.
Shouting obi up and down but forget to remember they need to vote good governors to govern their states.

They don't remember that.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by lyntiffany(f): 5:22am On Jun 13, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Pple see politics like it’s some pry sch class captain position

No other party can win a presidential election in Nigeria,if it’s not the 2 major party.Simple reason

A party with a presidential ambition must have tentacles from the grassroot politics to the uppermost chamber of politics.

LP has no ground when it comes to Nigerian politics,but y’all want an abracadabra to put him in a presidential position,it won’t be achievable.

He can only come out as a presidential aspirant,which is his basic rights and contest,but winning is not a child’s play
then your myopic in reasoning thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by bibiking7(m): 5:42am On Jun 13, 2022

Nobody seems to want to talk about how Peter Obi can win 25 percent of votes in some northern states to be able to meet the criteria of wining 25 percent in 24 states. Plus, he is not guaranteed all the southern states.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by ujoatu(m): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2022
My response to those saying number 2 that is membership of labour Party is not compulsory.

That is where the STRUCTURE comes from. Every party has ward executives, LGA, state then national.
It's the ward executives that are relied on to prosecute the election at the polling booth level where all the voting including and initial and crucial irregularities are perpetrated. Unlike APC and PDP, LP as far as I know don't have strong structures at the ward level across the country. Obi's fans and SUPPORTERS are needed to fill the void providing the necessary strength to withstand the rampaging and bigger parties in all polling units across the country.
Cheers.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Traplord09: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Do you lots smoke Marijuana?

Please be real with yourself!

It’s impossible and not feasible!

God cannot even do such miracles with reality on ground.

Obi can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

Y’all stop this Tom-Jerry analysis.

Is alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.