Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (39397 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by rickyrex(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Do you lots smoke Marijuana?

Please be real with yourself!

It’s impossible and not feasible!

God cannot even do such miracles with reality on ground.

Obi can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

Y’all stop this Tom-Jerry analysis.

what GOD can not do, does not exist . it was all looking as if pdp will forever remain the only party in this country until APC came. dont undermind alittle beginning . nobody ever expected end sars until nigerian youth took it up. If you pay a kind attention towards the emegiance of both atiku and tinubu it was almost looking like theyve lost it all . Thanks to thier dollars shared to the delegate else it would have been a bye gone dream . You be judging based on what you used to know about nigeria politics , it will shock you that even an apc or pdp stunch supporters will vote for obi to

7 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
sad MkpuruMiri,SK etc boys never screwdrivers/cutlass cut ur right ear abi grin
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by tonididdy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
amnesty7:
If you're not voting for Atiku or Tinubu, deep inside you, you already know that you're wasting your energy and time voting. Unless of course if you have an ulterior motive like making some cool cash in the process.
It's a vote regardless.
Votes sent to PO can decide that neither of PO, BAT or AA will win the election
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by udemzeus(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
oneMalik:
I am not here to share what I experienced when I had issue with my vehicle in Uga Anambra state on ma way to port Harcourt one weekend like that .

I don't have any problem with rightful agitation but for a candidate like peter obi to get my vote , mehnnnn he need to secure the full support of the SE first !

Sit at home ? no way .....sorry he lost my VOTE ! He can take that to bank

Look at this idiott, so Peter Obi is the ruler of the SE abi?? What a mad man you are??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
I didn't really know that this level of delusion could exist among a great number of so called educated people. Obi can never ever win a presidential election in labour party. Go to the north, he is not even known. From middlebelt to up north nobody knows him. How the fuckkkkkk is he going to win. Unfortunately, Nigeria is unofficially a two party country like the USA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by pacificom: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hope this Mr.Obi is not a Con man, that will convert all of us into the fvckin' ipob if he become president.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by tonididdy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I personally do not have a preferred candidate yet

But as things stand... I'll rather throw my coin in a deep ocean than vote a tinibu or atiku! my vote maybe irrelevant to the scheme of things but I'll be more than glad I voted for what I believed in
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Moferere:
You have said it all. I hope his supporters will listen.

Anyways, I am fully BATified tongue

The man raised a lot of sensible points but the problem with Obi supporters is that instead of them trying to sell their candidate and point to his record they insult, abuse and shout. That’s not how you win votes. I have said it because the Obi hype does not match his track record, they have nothing to sell. The more they insult, abuse and shout, trying to force people to accept their candidate, The more he turns into a religious and tribal candidate.

4,5 and 6 will prove the undoing of the Obi campaign. They can’t but deploy 4,5,6 because besides his record on education in Anambra, Peter Obi has nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Juniorangel(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi won a Gubernatorial Election with a not too popular party what makes you think he can't do it again.. Go and Verify...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by tonididdy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I didn't really know that this level of delusion could exist among a great number of so called educated people. Obi can never ever win a presidential election in labour party. Go to the north, he is not even know. From middle up north nobody knows him. How the fuckkkkkk is he going to win
The aim is to try but harder!
Votes for obi may decide that neither of atiku or tinibu wins the election.
Kapish

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by SpecialEdition: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Three mains things are PVC , awareness and actual voting.
Enough PVCs to outnumber the norm

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by chrisxxx(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
tonididdy:

The aim is to try harder to win.
You have no idea the support PO has so far and to come!
I am personally impressed by the enthusiasm of young Nigerians to vote this time around.
Since January I've personally being preaching hard on my WhatsApp status the need to have a PVC, some friends waved it off as a waste of time.
I am shocked this week alone same persons are the ones posting updates on PVCs.
It maybe slow but surely a force will be matched!
I don't have a candidate at heart yet but the options on ground from the two leading parties, is no good.
Many persons will be Obi-dient like they say next year!
Obi is a good person. I would have loved Osinbajo being the person at the APC end. But having Tinubu there and Atiku in the PDP front brightens the chances of Tinubu against Atiku. The reasonable Nigerians who voted for Atiku in 2019 will divide themselves among Obi and him Atiku. Tinubu will have the hypnotized APC zombies intact and that is a dangerous development. Anything away from Tinubu may not be exact definition of perfection but is definitely a trend in the right direction to perfection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Liar. Nothing like we.. it's your individual choice.

shortIGBOman:

We dey Upper Iweaka and we won't vote Peter Obi. We Igbo prefer Atiku or Tinubu.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Stop lying through your fingers about his growing popularity. His supporters can never get demoralised. You will get shocked at the end
NOETHNICITY:
I didn't really know that this level of delusion could exist among a great number of so called educated people. Obi can never ever win a presidential election in labour party. Go to the north, he is not even know. From middle up north nobody knows him. How the fuckkkkkk is he going to win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Nobleman80: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
HilcomTech:
ojuayu,

Stop taking mkporu miri. That is the only thing I can say to you as you seem to be out of touch with the Nigerian populace.

You seem to have forgotten how your people insults the rest of Nigerians just because we dared to have a candidate that is not Igbo. Peter Obi can never be president of Nigeria just because he is Igbo. Igbos have shown extreme hatred and wickedness to other Nigerians through IPOB, Unknown Gunmen and ESN and you expect us to vote an Igbo man as president? Haba.
And you voted for fulani that have shown you love through herdsmen attack and wantom kidnap of your people. Look an avarage igbo man doesn't care what you think about him with your babalawo brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
chrisxxx:

Obi is a good person. I would have loved Osinbajo being the person at the APC end. But having Tinubu there and Atiku in the PDP front brightens the chances of Tinubu against Atiku. The reasonable Nigerians who voted for Atiku in 2019 will divide themselves among Obi and him Atiku. Tinubu will have the hypnotized APC zombies intact and that is a dangerous development. Anything away from Tinubu may not be exact definition of perfection but is definitely a trend in the right direction to perfection.
. The fact that you call people Zombies when you need votes shows the problem with Obi supporters. You have nothing to show so you resort to insults. Market your guys, showcase his accomplishments, if we query them, convince us we are wrong. But calling us Zombies will never get you a single vote. Don’t forget we don’t need your votes, you are the underdogs, you are the ones who need votes. Our votes are secure, you are the one sharing votes with Atiku. I have never seen where you insult someone and they vote for you. Sometimes you can even vote against a candidate you may be inclined to vote for because of the people around him.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
This format doesn't work again. The spirit can NEVER be broken. Continue to live in the past until you are shocked.

SARSCoV2:

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Rebelutionary: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
bjdon:

Not at all. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to hurrt Tinubu badily. He can kiss the SE/SS and parts of the middle belt and NE goodbye. Further more this election is going to be a FOUR HORSE RACE. Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will split the Northern Muslim votes, this will give Peter Obi a good chance in states like Kaduna and Taraba and maybe even Gombe. The Northern Christiand and minorites are 100% behind Obi
Why are you banking on this muslim-muslim ticket that isnt yet a reality? Can we just wait and see who his running mate is abeg? Any analysis you do with that assumption is futile!
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Senigentle(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who knew APC before now...Labour Party Winning is a very small thing for God to do. God still chooses Kings and queens, He still decides who will win or not. My take is let God's will be done even as I am fully OBI DIENT
SARSCoV2:

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's your choice If you decide to vote corrupt politicians. Every Nigerian will reap the effects. Don't vote for credible people. Be looking for conviction from an angel.
casualobserver:
. The fact that you call people Zombies when you need votes shows the problem with Obi supporters. You have nothing to show so you resort to insults. Market your guys, showcase his accomplishments, if we query them, convince us we are wrong. But calling us Zombies will never get you a single vote. Don’t forget we don’t need your votes, you are the underdogs, you are the ones who need votes. Our votes are secure, you are the one sharing votes with Atiku. I have never seen where you insult someone and they vote for you. Sometimes you can even vote against a candidate you may be inclined to vote for because of the people around him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by emerged01(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
On top one tribalist wey called ACN yoruba party because Ngige dey there.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by zionstaar75: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

That's what your small mind is telling you. We all thought pdp will rule for at least 50years before apc dislodged them.its people like u that kept Nigeria in bandage,WE WILL TAKE BACK NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by zionstaar75: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
zionstaar75:
That's what your small mind is telling you.
We all thought pdp will rule for at least 50years before apc dislodged them.its people like u that kept Nigeria in bondage,WE WILL TAKE BACK NIGERIA
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Senigentle(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
And you prefer your Fulani that is killing and raping your girls in the name of Boko haram, herds men, bandits, terrorist
chrisxxx:

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are the one living in the world of delusion by being myopic in your assumptions.
NOETHNICITY:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by sammirano: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Igbos are a bunch of jokers

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Mr Know-it-all.
Never say never

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by ayoolataiwo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
HilcomTech:

Win what elections.

Obi has no electoral value in Nigeria.
Please stop smoking mkporu miri. Obi may win online sha.
slate, stating your opinion without abusing mention,would be been matured,u can do better than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Gyarah: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's a pretty good write up. That's the way to go and we must begin from now. We can take it over from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by zionstaar75: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
casualobserver:
I have to agree with you on this,these guys are so naive,they just dey fall our hand I tell you

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by tonididdy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
chrisxxx:

The aim is to try but harder.
I don't have a candidate yet, I really was counting on wike in pdp, that failed
I switched to osibbanjo in APC and that failed too.
So far... I may willingly throw my vote in the deep ocean than vote either of AA or BAT
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by TinubuSupport(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Elactuons will never happen in the yeast says Simon ekpa, even if it happens PDP will divide the votes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Attahiru’s Widow, Hints On Buhari, Osinbajo’s Plan / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.